September 21, 2014 | 1590 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2007 11:51:00 PM More reviews by dalena247

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried almost everything. Pay attention to these reviews. This stuff is the best. Just buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2007 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Chulisima

I love this eye makeup remover because it gets off all my eye makeup without irritating my skin. It doesn't burn my eyes and is very gentle. I always use waterproof mascara & concealer and this removes it all in 2 swipes. I have also tried it with eye shadow & lipstick and it works. I got this as a free gift and I am going to repurchase. I have used Avon eye makeup remover in the past but I find that Mary Kay remover doesn't sting my eyes & removes my eye makeup easier than Avon.
Update: although this is a great product, I find jojoba oil does the job just as good but without synthetic ingredients or chemicals.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2007 10:14:00 AM More reviews by minerniener

i love this stuff! it takes off every speck of eye makeup, and it does not hurt my eyes (even with contacts in) at all, so i even use it to take off tightlining! this is the only makeup remover i use, but i never use waterproof mascara, so i can't say how it would work on that, but for regular mascara, waterproof eyeliner, and any eyeshadow, this stuff is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 9:14:00 PM More reviews by clover4433

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really love this eye make up remover. I use it on a cottonball and just hold it for a few seconds to my eyes. I don't have to rub my eyes to get my mascara off. This just soaks into my lashes and dissolves everything. It doesn't burn or sting at all. I also use it to remove lipstick sometimes. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2007 10:51:00 AM More reviews by eyesicle

Just outstanding...the best. Not only gets make up off, but also hair dye from the browline.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2007 10:15:00 PM More reviews by lstrue

HATE this makeup remover. It doesn't remove my makeup easily at all, no matter how long I soak my lashes with the saturated cotton ball I still end up pulling and tugging to get my mascara off and I NEVER use waterproof. Bliss lid and lash wash works 100 times better! It instantly dissolves my eye makeup and requires no tugging or pulling. As for this, I'm sorry I used it for so long. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! There are so many better products out there!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2007 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Suselew

Update 5/17/07. I had to remove one lippie because this does not remove waterproof mascara. I had to switch to waterproof because the others were causing black smudges under my eye by the end of the day. Waterproof worked so much better. This MK product simply did nothing to remove it. So if you don't use w'proof mascara, you're all set, but I'm going to try Clarins because the reviews state that it removes w'proof mascara.
Original review:I really like this makeup remover because it is not oily at all (like it claims). It has a convenient dispenser top that prevents you from spilling it. It works wonderfully and easily. The only con that I can think of is that it requires shaking it up beforehand and at night, when I'm dead tired, I sometimes forget to do it. It's a decent price for a quality product and I highly recommend it. I doubt I try anything else and just stick with this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2007 9:28:00 PM More reviews by Gigiz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Over 100 reviews and 83% would buy again! Yes you should consider this great product the stats speak for themselves on here. I have been using this for about 5 months it does amazing on getting all my eye makeup off and gently, its a little oily feeling at first but after your done it feels smooth and the results are impeccable. The price is high but this bottle LASTS and the results are worth it! As with any removing makeup regime try not to pull and rub harsh on yourself..be gentle to your skin! If you have to rub and pull to get your eye makeup off..its still not coming off easy and your left with some redness..TIME to find a new product--!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2007 2:09:00 PM More reviews by Crista

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

In my opinion, this is the best eye makeup remover on the market.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2007 12:03:00 AM More reviews by 617cara

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is excellent. Gentle enough that you are not pulling your eye area. I feel like it actually moisturizes it. Get all traces of makeup off and the price is on point.