October 25, 2014 | 1596 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2007 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Softbaked007

OK, I just brought this stuff online on july 2007, and I would like to say what the hell is this crap. DO NOT BUY IT. I brought this because all of the rave reviews on this stuff , but it was very disappointing. First of all I ordered it from Marykay.com and it came in sorta like this used form from someone in kentucky or something and the wrapping was open..... Of course I am too lazy to go thru the hassel of returning. I tried removing some of my eyeliner after 6 or more swipes most of it is gone but there is still residue. Everytime I use this a few of my eyelashes come off.... So I stopped using this stuff altogether. ackkkkk what a waste of money. my toner works better at removing makeup than this junk. OK if you guys still don't believe me I would be happy to sell you my bottle for half off. I don't know if mary kay people hired someone to write these reviews... again if you think I'm the one psycho that doesn't like this product contact me I would sell u my bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2007 6:22:00 PM More reviews by KATHNH

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another one of my standbys. I swear by this stuff. When I was younger, I was using Clinique's eye makeup remover and actually stopped using mascara because I thought I was allergic to every brand! Duh! It was the remover I was allergic to.

I went through many other brands and then found this and have never looked back. I wear waterproof mascara and it takes it off easily and I can do both eyes with one cottonball. It lasts forever.

Once you try it, I'll bet you never try another eye makeup remover!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2007 8:03:00 AM More reviews by donnahc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Buy this one! The best. Great for taking off eye makeup. Bottle lasts a pretty long time. Does not sting if it gets in your eyes. The only thing is you have to make sure you get it all off before applying mascara or it can smudge under your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2007 11:51:00 PM More reviews by dalena247

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried almost everything. Pay attention to these reviews. This stuff is the best. Just buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2007 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Chulisima

I love this eye makeup remover because it gets off all my eye makeup without irritating my skin. It doesn't burn my eyes and is very gentle. I always use waterproof mascara & concealer and this removes it all in 2 swipes. I have also tried it with eye shadow & lipstick and it works. I got this as a free gift and I am going to repurchase. I have used Avon eye makeup remover in the past but I find that Mary Kay remover doesn't sting my eyes & removes my eye makeup easier than Avon.
Update: although this is a great product, I find jojoba oil does the job just as good but without synthetic ingredients or chemicals.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2007 10:14:00 AM More reviews by minerniener

i love this stuff! it takes off every speck of eye makeup, and it does not hurt my eyes (even with contacts in) at all, so i even use it to take off tightlining! this is the only makeup remover i use, but i never use waterproof mascara, so i can't say how it would work on that, but for regular mascara, waterproof eyeliner, and any eyeshadow, this stuff is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 9:14:00 PM More reviews by clover4433

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really love this eye make up remover. I use it on a cottonball and just hold it for a few seconds to my eyes. I don't have to rub my eyes to get my mascara off. This just soaks into my lashes and dissolves everything. It doesn't burn or sting at all. I also use it to remove lipstick sometimes. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2007 10:51:00 AM More reviews by eyesicle

Just outstanding...the best. Not only gets make up off, but also hair dye from the browline.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2007 10:15:00 PM More reviews by lstrue

HATE this makeup remover. It doesn't remove my makeup easily at all, no matter how long I soak my lashes with the saturated cotton ball I still end up pulling and tugging to get my mascara off and I NEVER use waterproof. Bliss lid and lash wash works 100 times better! It instantly dissolves my eye makeup and requires no tugging or pulling. As for this, I'm sorry I used it for so long. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY! There are so many better products out there!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/22/2007 10:39:00 PM More reviews by Suselew

Update 5/17/07. I had to remove one lippie because this does not remove waterproof mascara. I had to switch to waterproof because the others were causing black smudges under my eye by the end of the day. Waterproof worked so much better. This MK product simply did nothing to remove it. So if you don't use w'proof mascara, you're all set, but I'm going to try Clarins because the reviews state that it removes w'proof mascara.
Original review:I really like this makeup remover because it is not oily at all (like it claims). It has a convenient dispenser top that prevents you from spilling it. It works wonderfully and easily. The only con that I can think of is that it requires shaking it up beforehand and at night, when I'm dead tired, I sometimes forget to do it. It's a decent price for a quality product and I highly recommend it. I doubt I try anything else and just stick with this.