December 21, 2014 | 798 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Mary Kay - Oil Free Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 7/25/2007 5:35:00 AM More reviews by seablues

UPDATE: Still the best eye-makeup remover I've tried since leaving Mary Kay a year ago. Removes TooFaced Lash Injection Mascara easily if you let it soak the mascara for 5-10 seconds before wiping away. No pain or tugging involved. Highly recommend. Get it cheaper from consultants who are going out of business and have loads of inventory on their shelves - ask for date codes to confirm it's fresh.

As much as I hate to support pyramid schemes, this is so far my HG eye makeup remover. Nothing else dissolves it so quickly without stinging. I've gotten it in my eyes before while wearing contacts without consequence. I don't like that I have to use quite a bit each time to really dissolve the makeup off w/o rubbing too hard - it's $14 a bottle retail (that means your consultant only pays $7 or less). Still, I haven't found anything better, and I do love this product.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/10/2007 12:04:00 PM More reviews by auntnett

I sold Mary Kay for a little while in the mid 90's, but even while doing so, I only used certain MK products, continuing to use my favorites from other product lines - what can I say? I'm fickle. No, really, I just know what I like, and I don't care if it's a drugstore brand or department store or whatever - Lancome and Chanel to Mary Kay to Cover Girl and Maybelline!

Anyway, this is one Mary Kay product that I continue to use to this day. I have also used Cover Girl eye makeup remover because of its ready availability and it works fine, but my favorite is this Mary Kay product because it really is oil-free and, thus, doesn't leave that oily film in my eyes that the Cover Girl can.

First be sure to shake it up well since it separates, then I squeeze a couple of drops directly onto my clean fingers, gently rub it on my eyes, then remove it with a clean tissue draped over my index finger. I then repeat to remove my Cover Girl Outlast lipcolor.

I prefer this to using a cotton ball or cotton pad because I don't like getting the cotton fuzz in my eyes AND you use a lot more product than necessary squeezing it onto a cotton ball or pad. With this method, a bottle lasts me a long time, probably well over a year, so the $14 cost isn't too bad.

I have found no makeup it doesn't work on from the most waterproof mascara (Cover Girl Marathon or Revlon Colorstay Lash Tint) to the most stubborn all-day lipstick (Cover Girl Outlast).

rated 2 of 5 on 7/9/2007 11:10:00 PM More reviews by Softbaked007

OK, I just brought this stuff online on july 2007, and I would like to say what the hell is this crap. DO NOT BUY IT. I brought this because all of the rave reviews on this stuff , but it was very disappointing. First of all I ordered it from Marykay.com and it came in sorta like this used form from someone in kentucky or something and the wrapping was open..... Of course I am too lazy to go thru the hassel of returning. I tried removing some of my eyeliner after 6 or more swipes most of it is gone but there is still residue. Everytime I use this a few of my eyelashes come off.... So I stopped using this stuff altogether. ackkkkk what a waste of money. my toner works better at removing makeup than this junk. OK if you guys still don't believe me I would be happy to sell you my bottle for half off. I don't know if mary kay people hired someone to write these reviews... again if you think I'm the one psycho that doesn't like this product contact me I would sell u my bottle.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2007 6:22:00 PM More reviews by KATHNH

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Another one of my standbys. I swear by this stuff. When I was younger, I was using Clinique's eye makeup remover and actually stopped using mascara because I thought I was allergic to every brand! Duh! It was the remover I was allergic to.

I went through many other brands and then found this and have never looked back. I wear waterproof mascara and it takes it off easily and I can do both eyes with one cottonball. It lasts forever.

Once you try it, I'll bet you never try another eye makeup remover!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/17/2007 8:03:00 AM More reviews by donnahc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Buy this one! The best. Great for taking off eye makeup. Bottle lasts a pretty long time. Does not sting if it gets in your eyes. The only thing is you have to make sure you get it all off before applying mascara or it can smudge under your eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2007 11:51:00 PM More reviews by dalena247

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

Tried almost everything. Pay attention to these reviews. This stuff is the best. Just buy it.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2007 2:27:00 AM More reviews by Chulisima

I love this eye makeup remover because it gets off all my eye makeup without irritating my skin. It doesn't burn my eyes and is very gentle. I always use waterproof mascara & concealer and this removes it all in 2 swipes. I have also tried it with eye shadow & lipstick and it works. I got this as a free gift and I am going to repurchase. I have used Avon eye makeup remover in the past but I find that Mary Kay remover doesn't sting my eyes & removes my eye makeup easier than Avon.
Update: although this is a great product, I find jojoba oil does the job just as good but without synthetic ingredients or chemicals.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/28/2007 10:14:00 AM More reviews by minerniener

i love this stuff! it takes off every speck of eye makeup, and it does not hurt my eyes (even with contacts in) at all, so i even use it to take off tightlining! this is the only makeup remover i use, but i never use waterproof mascara, so i can't say how it would work on that, but for regular mascara, waterproof eyeliner, and any eyeshadow, this stuff is great!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/13/2007 9:14:00 PM More reviews by clover4433

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I really love this eye make up remover. I use it on a cottonball and just hold it for a few seconds to my eyes. I don't have to rub my eyes to get my mascara off. This just soaks into my lashes and dissolves everything. It doesn't burn or sting at all. I also use it to remove lipstick sometimes. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/12/2007 10:51:00 AM More reviews by eyesicle

Just outstanding...the best. Not only gets make up off, but also hair dye from the browline.