December 22, 2014 | 1816 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2003 11:20:00 AM More reviews by magsdom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

delicious and rich, fragrance does not alter after hours ,goes on sweet and luscious and stays that way

rated 4 of 5 on 7/16/2003 11:39:00 AM More reviews by Melia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This has the most romantic smell. Unlike what the ad says for this fragrance it is not spicy at all. it smells the same an hour later as it does when you first apply it. also it lasts a long time for such a light scent.Tresor is not really for daytime wear but more for that special night out with friends.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2003 9:37:00 AM More reviews by snowcone831

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I received this in one of those gift with purchase offers. I am glad because I did not care for it. While it is not a bad smell it is just to sweet for me. I must say that some might find it very lovely but on me it is cloying

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2003 12:12:00 AM More reviews by fab4gal

I love this perfume. My husband bought me this for Christmas. The saleslady asked what I usually wore and when he told her that I wore Wild Musk, she said that I would like it. When I accidentally found the receipt for it, I discovered that the perfume and powder cost him $285!!! I took it back. I explained that although I loved it, I would be too cheap to use such an expensive perfume and it would end up in a shrine on my jewel box. He was alittle hurt but we compromised. I took back the overpriced, Christmas wrapped box and traded it for a smaller sized bottle...I use it frequently.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2003 12:16:00 AM More reviews by yangerz

i loooove this. it makes me smell so sophisticated.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2003 8:43:00 PM More reviews by PoisonIvy

MMMMMMM.I LOVE this sent.Its one of those perfumes where you cant stop smelling your wrist after you put it on.Get tons of complimates on it.This is def. a favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2003 6:00:00 PM More reviews by gingerleigh

Tresor...It's my signature scent. I absolutely love it..get tons of compliments when I where it. I don't think it's too sweet...I have a hard time liking perfumes...this one will always be my staple. I only wish it wasn't as popular as it is. My sister always tells me I smell like her ex boyfriends rather large mother...so that puts a damper on it. Oh well..it's sexy and it's me!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2003 2:38:00 AM More reviews by jiji

yes, men seem to like it alot, and I really love it.!!! Spray once, It lasts for whole day, and changes to bit different scent with your body temp.. which I love more..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2003 1:29:00 AM More reviews by chevstriss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like it or not ladies, this is a man magnet. lancome's best scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2003 3:08:00 AM More reviews by MoonJelly

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh how I loved you Tresor! I remember smelling this when the Lancome counter had scented, fabric rose petals with Tresor. My underware drawer was full of those petals! haha :) It is too strong for me now though and I deeply regret it :(