September 21, 2014 | 1285 users online

Fragrances - Lancome - Tresor

rated 5 of 5 on 6/22/2003 12:12:00 AM More reviews by fab4gal

I love this perfume. My husband bought me this for Christmas. The saleslady asked what I usually wore and when he told her that I wore Wild Musk, she said that I would like it. When I accidentally found the receipt for it, I discovered that the perfume and powder cost him $285!!! I took it back. I explained that although I loved it, I would be too cheap to use such an expensive perfume and it would end up in a shrine on my jewel box. He was alittle hurt but we compromised. I took back the overpriced, Christmas wrapped box and traded it for a smaller sized bottle...I use it frequently.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/18/2003 12:16:00 AM More reviews by yangerz

i loooove this. it makes me smell so sophisticated.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/30/2003 8:43:00 PM More reviews by PoisonIvy

MMMMMMM.I LOVE this sent.Its one of those perfumes where you cant stop smelling your wrist after you put it on.Get tons of complimates on it.This is def. a favorite.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/21/2003 6:00:00 PM More reviews by gingerleigh

Tresor...It's my signature scent. I absolutely love it..get tons of compliments when I where it. I don't think it's too sweet...I have a hard time liking perfumes...this one will always be my staple. I only wish it wasn't as popular as it is. My sister always tells me I smell like her ex boyfriends rather large mother...so that puts a damper on it. Oh well..it's sexy and it's me!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2003 2:38:00 AM More reviews by jiji

yes, men seem to like it alot, and I really love it.!!! Spray once, It lasts for whole day, and changes to bit different scent with your body temp.. which I love more..

rated 5 of 5 on 3/5/2003 1:29:00 AM More reviews by chevstriss

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Like it or not ladies, this is a man magnet. lancome's best scent.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/16/2003 3:08:00 AM More reviews by MoonJelly

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oh how I loved you Tresor! I remember smelling this when the Lancome counter had scented, fabric rose petals with Tresor. My underware drawer was full of those petals! haha :) It is too strong for me now though and I deeply regret it :(

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 2/14/2003 5:26:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this stuff blowz. it's tooooo strong and floral for my tastes. ymmv however !

rated 4 of 5 on 2/9/2003 6:59:00 PM More reviews by sooz222

This has to be one of the best smelling perfumes out there.I usually wear rapture by victoria's secret but was given thsi as a gift.I opened the cap and was blown away how beautiful this smelled.At least twice a day I get a compliment as to what I'm wearing.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2003 8:42:00 PM More reviews by pinkangel3

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Have loved this since it came out...has rose,iris,peach,apricot,vanilla....this perfume is so pretty and will always have a place on my dresser...love the new shaped bottle...