Lancome Tresor

3.4

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

I think this is a beautiful fragrance on certain people. My Aunt wears it and it smells wonderful on her, but on me it just ends up being too sweet and syrupy smelling! If you have the right chemistry for it and use it lightly, it can smell really good...

I didn't like this when I first put it on but as the night wore on it was really sexy and I started to love it. Use this one when you have a really HOT date. Like nothing I've ever smelled. Totally different and sophisticated and sexy. Smells very French, in a GOOD way I mean. It does smell like an older woman, but a very sexy together older woman who it really HOT. I can't describe it in floral terms because it does not smell floral to me, I have not smelled anything else remotely like it. This smells expensive. And did I say SEXY?

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Interesting scent. A *wealthy* type of smell. I can't even describe it. Many compliments received from it. Fairly expensive...but mine came with the spray and lotion at a sale...good buy. Just a wonderful scent.

Kind of a different smell--strong and sweet and a little odd. I certainly could not wear this as a staple, but guys go crazy for it. I can't figure it out.

This perfume would be great if it were not so incredibly sweet. I don't want to smell like I upended a honeypot on my head. It's too bad, too, because the rest of the fragrance is lovely.

The quality of this fragrance is really nice. It's very unique, definitely something you don't smell every day. I have yet to get compliments, but so far, I really like it. :)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been wearing Tresor for years! The scent is so sexy, whenever I wear it I get compliments for complete strangers. Some other wonderful scents that I wear and get complimented on are Amarige by Givenchy, and Heavenly by Victorias Secret

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

delicious and rich, fragrance does not alter after hours ,goes on sweet and luscious and stays that way

This has the most romantic smell. Unlike what the ad says for this fragrance it is not spicy at all. it smells the same an hour later as it does when you first apply it. also it lasts a long time for such a light scent.Tresor is not really for daytime wear but more for that special night out with friends.

I received this in one of those gift with purchase offers. I am glad because I did not care for it. While it is not a bad smell it is just to sweet for me. I must say that some might find it very lovely but on me it is cloying

Popular Fragrances