Lancome Tresor

3.4

on 8/13/2003 12:57:00 AM

Kind of a different smell--strong and sweet and a little odd. I certainly could not wear this as a staple, but guys go crazy for it. I can't figure it out.

on 8/4/2003 10:11:00 PM

This perfume would be great if it were not so incredibly sweet. I don't want to smell like I upended a honeypot on my head. It's too bad, too, because the rest of the fragrance is lovely.

on 7/25/2003 4:28:00 PM

The quality of this fragrance is really nice. It's very unique, definitely something you don't smell every day. I have yet to get compliments, but so far, I really like it. :)

on 7/20/2003 1:48:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have been wearing Tresor for years! The scent is so sexy, whenever I wear it I get compliments for complete strangers. Some other wonderful scents that I wear and get complimented on are Amarige by Givenchy, and Heavenly by Victorias Secret

on 7/19/2003 11:20:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

delicious and rich, fragrance does not alter after hours ,goes on sweet and luscious and stays that way

on 7/16/2003 11:39:00 AM

This has the most romantic smell. Unlike what the ad says for this fragrance it is not spicy at all. it smells the same an hour later as it does when you first apply it. also it lasts a long time for such a light scent.Tresor is not really for daytime wear but more for that special night out with friends.

on 6/24/2003 9:37:00 AM

I received this in one of those gift with purchase offers. I am glad because I did not care for it. While it is not a bad smell it is just to sweet for me. I must say that some might find it very lovely but on me it is cloying

on 6/22/2003 12:12:00 AM

I love this perfume. My husband bought me this for Christmas. The saleslady asked what I usually wore and when he told her that I wore Wild Musk, she said that I would like it. When I accidentally found the receipt for it, I discovered that the perfume and powder cost him $285!!! I took it back. I explained that although I loved it, I would be too cheap to use such an expensive perfume and it would end up in a shrine on my jewel box. He was alittle hurt but we compromised. I took back the overpriced, Christmas wrapped box and traded it for a smaller sized bottle...I use it frequently.

on 6/18/2003 12:16:00 AM

i loooove this. it makes me smell so sophisticated.

on 5/30/2003 8:43:00 PM

MMMMMMM.I LOVE this sent.Its one of those perfumes where you cant stop smelling your wrist after you put it on.Get tons of complimates on it.This is def. a favorite.

Popular Fragrances