August 1, 2014 | 1966 users online

Blush - MAC - Dollymix

rated 4 of 5 on 7/22/2007 8:43:00 AM More reviews by Yogal28

Very nice color on my cheek, i like the way i am with this color but it can be pigmented if i swipe too much on it. So with sometimes one, it is already enough. Usually two is just nice anything more is too OTT. But i suspect MAC blusher does break me out...i hope it's not this case because i love MAC blusher...no amount of pimple, erm one or two can keep me away but not alot or else i have to give up this gems. It does last and i wear this when i am in a pinky mood. It look scary in pot but with light hand again, it can look very fabulous on face, at least on mine. It's quite unique color, bright pink fuschia sort of color but not too crazily too much that shout at people i am wearing blusher, lol. I am bad in describing it but the other reviewers did great in describing it. I'm quite pale too so with light hand, i am able to drift through it with success. Would not repurchase is because i had too plentiful of other blushers that i need to finish up.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/18/2007 8:18:00 PM More reviews by heeltohaunch

When I first saw the color, I was hesitant; I'm around a NW25 and was scared of getting clownish cheeks. But with a light hand (MAC's 187 brush helps as well) this blush is a pretty shimmery pink that can be layered and brightened to your taste. My favorite pink blush, aside from MAC's Dame.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/13/2007 5:19:00 PM More reviews by weneedaroom

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Dollymix is a color that everyone needs in their blush collection--a simple bright pink. When used with a light hand, it gives my NW15 cheeks a nice pinkish glow. You do have to be careful when applying, otherwise you'll look like a clown. Definitely blow the brush before putting it on your face!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/12/2007 12:17:00 PM More reviews by LovelyAmazing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Very bright but with my 187, it give a subtle pink flush to my cheeks.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2007 1:26:00 PM More reviews by killerspork33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

When I went to MAC looking for a new pink blush I was a bit put off when the sales rep suggested I try dollymix because it looked *so* bright in the container. I'm extremely pale with dark hair and I couldn't imagine that having any effect on me other then making me look like a clown. I've always had trouble finding blushes that look good on me, most turning out to look to dark to be natural or so light that you can barely tell that I'm wearing them.

But once I tried some on the back of my hand I fell in love with the color and it looked even better when she let me try it on. I really had no doubts when I made the decision to buy it.

Like a few other people have said, if you put to much on it can definitely give you clown look but I haven't had a problem with that. It gives my checks a *natural* flushed look. By far the best blush I color I have found for my skintone.

This is *my* blush and I definitely plan to buy it again in the future.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2007 8:13:00 AM More reviews by Lifeofaladybug

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The best pink blush I've ever found for my skin (MAC NC45)! I always try to find others, but I keep coming back to this one. Will definitely repurchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2007 5:19:00 PM More reviews by krehern

Great pink blush! I was scared at first because it looks so very pink in the jar, but if you put it on with a light hand, it gives you a really nice flush. I have made a lot of my friends try this who all have very different skin tones, and I really think that it looks good on everyone! I'm so glad that this blush was recommended to me. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 instead of a 5 is because it is not the blush I wear every day, and because if you put it on too heavy, you are in trouble.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/9/2007 7:07:00 PM More reviews by BWell

I was hoping I'd love dollymix but no...It's too bright for my neutral fair skin. Even using a light hand I need to be extra cautious so I don't look like a clown.
I must say that people always ask me if its cold outside, maybe that's a good sign since nobody thinks I'm wearing blush.
I will never buy again since I'll probably be swapping or abandoning it in the back of my drawer. MAC has much better colors.
But I think this will look lovely on darker skinned gals.
EDIT: I've been using 187 to apply this and it works much better. I've been reaching for it more and more

rated 5 of 5 on 5/16/2007 10:16:00 PM More reviews by muaddict

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

My favorite pink blush. For reference I wear Studiofix in C3. It complements my skintone so nicely. It looks a little bright in the pan and I was a bit scared to try it. It's not so bright or pink on. I get a really natural flushed look from this. It also seems to go with most lipcolors, from red gloss to nude.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/18/2007 9:51:00 PM More reviews by evilkim

this looks bright pink in the pan, but is actually quite sheer. However, you should always start with a little and blend. I've moved on from MAC blushes and prefer NARS blushes now. I find that desire almost have a similar pink cheeks effect on me.