MAC Dollymix

4.4

Im really loving this. Its a lovely flush of pink with a touch of shimmer which highlights my cheek bones. Its very pretty and natural looking (you wouldnt thing so when you see it in the tin). For reference Iam NW20 and this suits me well. Will repurchase.

on 7/23/2007 3:54:00 PM

Im really loving this. Its a lovely flush of pink with a touch of shimmer which highlights my cheek bones. Its very pretty and natural looking (you wouldnt thing so when you see it in the tin). Will repurchase.

on 7/22/2007 7:08:00 PM

I'm an NW5... Yes, I'm as fair as they come. And to boot, I have dark hair and eyes. Normally when I ask for blush recommendations for my fair skin, I'm given really pale colours that suit blondes with blue eyes, which either disappear against my dark hair and eyes or don't look right against my cool undertones. This colour is perfect; you can use a dusting for a bit of colour, or layer it for more of a flush. I don't have anything bad to say about it!

on 7/22/2007 8:43:00 AM

Very nice color on my cheek, i like the way i am with this color but it can be pigmented if i swipe too much on it. So with sometimes one, it is already enough. Usually two is just nice anything more is too OTT. But i suspect MAC blusher does break me out...i hope it's not this case because i love MAC blusher...no amount of pimple, erm one or two can keep me away but not alot or else i have to give up this gems. It does last and i wear this when i am in a pinky mood. It look scary in pot but with light hand again, it can look very fabulous on face, at least on mine. It's quite unique color, bright pink fuschia sort of color but not too crazily too much that shout at people i am wearing blusher, lol. I am bad in describing it but the other reviewers did great in describing it. I'm quite pale too so with light hand, i am able to drift through it with success. Would not repurchase is because i had too plentiful of other blushers that i need to finish up.

on 7/18/2007 8:18:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

When I first saw the color, I was hesitant; I'm around a NW25 and was scared of getting clownish cheeks. But with a light hand (MAC's 187 brush helps as well) this blush is a pretty shimmery pink that can be layered and brightened to your taste. My favorite pink blush, aside from MAC's Dame.

on 7/13/2007 5:19:00 PM

Dollymix is a color that everyone needs in their blush collection--a simple bright pink. When used with a light hand, it gives my NW15 cheeks a nice pinkish glow. You do have to be careful when applying, otherwise you'll look like a clown. Definitely blow the brush before putting it on your face!

on 7/12/2007 12:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Very bright but with my 187, it give a subtle pink flush to my cheeks.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

When I went to MAC looking for a new pink blush I was a bit put off when the sales rep suggested I try dollymix because it looked *so* bright in the container. I'm extremely pale with dark hair and I couldn't imagine that having any effect on me other then making me look like a clown. I've always had trouble finding blushes that look good on me, most turning out to look to dark to be natural or so light that you can barely tell that I'm wearing them.

But once I tried some on the back of my hand I fell in love with the color and it looked even better when she let me try it on. I really had no doubts when I made the decision to buy it.

Like a few other people have said, if you put to much on it can definitely give you clown look but I haven't had a problem with that. It gives my checks a *natural* flushed look. By far the best blush I color I have found for my skintone.

This is *my* blush and I definitely plan to buy it again in the future.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The best pink blush I've ever found for my skin (MAC NC45)! I always try to find others, but I keep coming back to this one. Will definitely repurchase!

on 6/30/2007 5:19:00 PM

Great pink blush! I was scared at first because it looks so very pink in the jar, but if you put it on with a light hand, it gives you a really nice flush. I have made a lot of my friends try this who all have very different skin tones, and I really think that it looks good on everyone! I'm so glad that this blush was recommended to me. The only reason I'm giving it a 4 instead of a 5 is because it is not the blush I wear every day, and because if you put it on too heavy, you are in trouble.

Popular Blush Products