Maybelline Ultra Liner Waterproof

3.0

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Got this in black. It doesn't smudge, which is good, but it sure does flake! On the plus side, it doesn't flake until the 5 hour mark but it's really not worth it to me. And I like the brush so I'm keeping that.

I have this product in grey and black and I love both. It doesn't come off of my eyes, the coloring is good, and its easy to apply. I might be the only one who likes the brush, but I've seen worse. I really like the way this product makes my eyes look.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

I bought the Maybelline Ultra Liner Waterproof eye liner in Black. Ultra Liner has a brush applicator but it's kind of flimsy and tended to skip a lot and produce a thicker looking line than I would have liked. I would've preferred a sturdier, tapered, more fine tipped brush for a less dramatic look. I would say that the formula is runny and very black but it has absolutely no staying power. I have the typical "double lidded" Asian eye which tends to be a little more oily, and this eye liner would not stay put! I would end up with flakes all over my lids and undereye area, no matter what, in just a few minutes after putting it on. Compared to cheapie Wet 'n Wild's H2O eye liner in Black-Brown, this is so not worth the money or trouble. WNW's waterproof eye liner came with a fine-tipped felt applicator, was just as black (although dried out faster while on the applicator), but had amazing staying power.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium

I got it in the brownish shade and absolutely hated this liner. It is waterproof and smudge-proof, but the applicator is really poor quality and it does drag, giving that gappy-crayon look that liquid liners rarely give, so thumbs down there. Additionally, it burned my inner lids if I didn't place it perfectly above the lash line. As others have said, it does seem to "peel off" if touched after drying. Overall, a horrible eyeliner and definitely won't repurchase.

I like this product, but the brush is thick and bad and makes for bad lines. It stays on for a while, about 6-7 hours but then starts to flake.

Skin: Sensitive, Other, Not Sure

This is a great absolutely smudge proof liquid liner. It's perfect for getting the cat eye affect. The only downside is it dries so fast that if you make a mistake you pretty much have to wipe it ALL off and start over (quick Q-tip fixing will make matters worse).

This by far was the worst eyeliner I have ever bought!!! Using it was like lining my eyes with liquid latex!!!! And I am a true Maybelline fan. The brush was flimsy and when I tried to blend my shadow to soften the line the darn liner just peeled right off like an iron on t-shirt transfer!!!! I guess I'm going to have to hightail it back to my MAC Fluidline in Blacktrack!

My absolue fave liquid liner so far! I wear a cleopatra look on my eyes, and I work in a very hot building, it doesnt melt or smudge all day! I do wear Avon's glimmerstick eyeliner under it as a guide, but this stuff does what it says, and great price!

Like pretty much everyone, I've tried just about every eyeliner out there. I always get my hopes up when it says smudge proof, long lasting, etc. but am ultimately always disappointed. Whether expensive or cheap, they have all smeared, faded, etc but I have to say I have two of this particular eyeliner, black and brown and NO smearing. Stays on til I wash it off and then it does pretty much peel off. But a good solid line and no smearing. And cheap. Wish it came in more colors

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse

HG! As yet another Asian with a monolid, this eyeliner has worked wonders for me through several bottles. I've tried high and low end liquid liners for a dramatic cat-eye finish, but this is the ONLY eyeliner I've used that has stay put all day, on oily skin in hot weather no less! It comes as a liquid with a little brush that will take some practice to get the results you want, but it's well worth it! You might want to use an eye makeup remover because jojoba oil won't take it off, but I've found if I rub it a little with my fingertips in the shower it'll come off just fine.