April 16, 2014 | 1432 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Select Sheer Pressed Powder

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2003 11:50:00 PM More reviews by junior_k

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I find a lot of powders settle into any lines on my face making them even more visible. but this powder doesn't which is what I like most. I don't know why but it smells like honey graham crackers but not in a good way. After you have it on, the smell goes away though.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/2/2003 11:24:00 AM More reviews by ncg2335

When I bought NC35 in the store, it looked like it was a match....then after wearing it a couple of times it started to turn orange on my face. I was horrified everytime I looked in the mirror:-( And from reading the other reviews, I guess I'm not the only one. I'm really disappointed cuz I was all excited to be part of the "MAC Fan Club". I'll be staying away from thier powders and foundations.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/18/2003 6:08:00 PM More reviews by hotNsexy_capricorn

OMG..okay this was the fault of the M/A. i said i wanted the regular pressed powder she gave me sheer.....i said i would try it out...YUCK! it left blouchy things on my face! and did not cover for shit...WILL NEVER EVER EVER buy this again..maybe if your skin is perfect then go ahead and buy....but for the rest of us....be afraid be VERY afraid

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2003 3:31:00 AM More reviews by ladyz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Select Sheer is lighter than MAC's pressed powder. Although it's light, I can set my concealer with this product. I wear the same color as my foundation (NC45). It has a lovely texture that goes on smoothly. I use a fluffy powder brush to apply, and the enclosed puff for touch-ups. A nice staple to have.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/2/2003 3:19:00 AM More reviews by brigadeiro

I never used pressed powder before, and love this one! It stays put for quite a while, and let's your skin show through, and look natural - not caked up. I have mine in NC30. I just wish it came with brush, as I don't like 'puffs'.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2003 9:48:00 PM More reviews by sassykathy69

okay.....first of all i wanted the REGULAR pressed powder but the girl gave me the SHEER one....(i noticed this the next day when i wore it for the first time.....second.....the lady gave me the wrong color...im a NC35...but in powder i found im a NC30 :(....another thing....it was blotchy and orange....i felt like a person on steroids.....(the gross orange color people get) over.....i give it two thumbs down

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2003 12:41:00 AM More reviews by lalalarobin

WOW this is an amazing product! i have finally found the BEST powder for me. this powder goes on smooth and i only have to do a few touch ups during the day. i only wish that there was a compartment for the sponge to go in like the studio fix one.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2003 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Kiwikava

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I don't really like this powder because it (NC15) turned really orange on me. :( The texture is nice and soft though.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/15/2003 2:49:00 AM More reviews by mriaow

Wow, I'm really impressed. After my disasterous experience with Studiofix a few years ago, I didn't even want to go near any more MAC foundation/powder products...but this has really changed my mind.

Sheer Select is such a high quality pressed powder. It's very light, featherweight, and doesn't cake at all. It gets rid of shine, but doesn't leave my face patchy and uneven, nor does it build up to clogginess by the end of the day. I still hate the spartan MAC packaging, but I'm a convert to this powder! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 on 5/10/2003 8:30:00 PM More reviews by erica_1020

I love this powder! Went out and bought it because MAC's reg pressed didn't have good reviews and this one seemed to be between blot which has no color and fix which is too thick and I can't seem to touch up with. I love select sheer I'm NC45 and use it over my studio tech