Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner

3.6

Purified Water, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Ceteth-24, Choleth-24, Panthenol, Glyereth-26, Sodium PCA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

on 7/21/2003 9:05:00 PM

A nice clean feeling toner. Picks up the makeup and dirt my makeup remover does not. Dries quickly and doesnt leave the skin feeling filmy. Doesn't sting and doesn't leave my skin dried out.

on 7/17/2003 12:54:00 PM

I don't use toner everyday, only when I think to reach for it. Thus why I've had this toner such a friggin' long time. Its decent but the fragrance is so strong I feel guilty for applying it to my skin. I can't wait til I've used this up so I can buy something else.

on 7/4/2003 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wasn't really impressed with this toner..Yes, it's alcohol free but I didn't find it hydrating..I also didn't care for the film it leaves behind. I have combo/rosacea/sensitive skin and much prefer Nivea's over this one..

on 6/29/2003 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have oily combo skin with occasional blemishes so I decided to give this toner a try since it is alcohol free. The toner is just average and it has a very strong scent which I do not like. It is very refreshing and it does not sting at all but I prefer the Proactiv or Paula's Choice toners.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i think this is some good stuff. definitely great on my sensitive skin, feels like you are using water, but when you look at your cotton ball you know it's doing its job. although if you like the stinging feeling of others then you probably won't like this.

on 5/19/2003 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

pretty good toner to use. I needed something inexpensive to do the job, and it's pretty good. alcohol free makes it great, but it doesn't offer the CLEAN, FRESH feeling other toners do [i.e. bath and body tea tree oil line]

on 5/17/2003 10:36:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This toner is great. There is no Alcohol so my skin doesn't sting and it doesn't dry it out. My face feels fresh and clean after I use this.

on 4/28/2003 5:38:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

I really wanted to like this toner b/c of the reviews, but I got a horrible reaction the first time I used it. Took my skin a few days to recover.

This is the best toner ever IMO. I very rarely buy the same beauty product more than once, but this is an absolute staple for me. I notice a dramatic difference in the coloration of my skin if I go without it for a day. UPDATE: I have since switched to Dove's Clarifying Toner which I think is also totally great. After it runs out, I'm going to try DDF's Aloe Toning Complex. Oh well, I guess the Neutrogena isn't a staple anymore.

on 4/23/2003 12:35:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The fragrance is too strong and leaves me face sticky.