December 21, 2014 | 1268 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/25/2003 4:06:00 PM More reviews by MillasonPaige

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is the best toner ever IMO. I very rarely buy the same beauty product more than once, but this is an absolute staple for me. I notice a dramatic difference in the coloration of my skin if I go without it for a day. UPDATE: I have since switched to Dove's Clarifying Toner which I think is also totally great. After it runs out, I'm going to try DDF's Aloe Toning Complex. Oh well, I guess the Neutrogena isn't a staple anymore.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/23/2003 12:35:00 PM More reviews by yusvea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

The fragrance is too strong and leaves me face sticky.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2003 1:06:00 PM More reviews by ads123

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a staple in my house. My fiance and I both love it, although he'd die before admitting that he has a favorite toner, or that he even uses toner, or that he even knows what toner is, but anyway... it does a great job of cleansing without drying. It doesn't leave your face tight either--love that! I'll never go without it ever again. Update: Since it is getting hotter and my face is getting oilier, I decided to try the Alcohol Free Antiseptic Cleanser, and (I didn't think it was possible!) liked it even more!! It is stronger, so may switch back in the fall, but for now we're loving the complete de-greasing yet non-drying action and fresh, eucalyptus / peppermint scent.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2003 2:22:00 PM More reviews by nunu

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Black

Great toner. Doesn't strip the skin, and gets every last little bit off your face, if your cleanser hasn't already. I usually just use this in the summer, and if I'm wearing a full face of makeup. I don't like extra steps if I don't need them, and I find it not really necessary in the winter.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2003 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Tweetyfan

A wonderful alcohol-free toner that refreshes, removes excess dirt, and is very mild. Usually I find that toners don't seem to get the dirt out unless they contain alcohol. Not so with this! Will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2003 7:40:00 AM More reviews by rmyeung

This product is too gentle for my oily skin. I think my skin needs sth with alcohol to balance the excess oil even in winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2003 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Return_Queen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My all-time favorite toner. Non-drying and very refreshing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2003 12:47:00 PM More reviews by vKnight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is WONDERFUL! I'm on my second bottle now and I love it! It leaves my skin extremely fresh (not tight and dry like others) and I love its scent. No alcohol = no sting for those with sensitive skin or acne.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2003 2:02:00 AM More reviews by airickuh

Good stuff- gets the job done without burning, stinging or breaking the bank. Some people think that toner is supposed to tingle. Not sure why- that just means it's drying your skin out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 11:46:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this toner is excellent. it leaves behind a clean and refreshed face without over drying or stinging. it's extremely mild, cooling, and it has a beautiful light scent.