Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner

3.6

Purified Water, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Ceteth-24, Choleth-24, Panthenol, Glyereth-26, Sodium PCA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

This toner irritated my skin, increased my acne w/ small bumps, felt sticky and left a harsh fragrance. At first I thought it was the Neutrogena cleanser I was using that aggrevated my acne, but after I stopped using this toner and just used the cleanser, I cleared up a little bit. I tried Paula's Choice final touch, Estee Lauder's Clean finish or Sheishedo toners, these are pretty gentle and didn't irritate my acne.

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

This is a pretty good toner. Its alcohol-free so it won't make skin sting or feel tight. I think it's great for sensitive & dry skin. However, my skin is so oily that I think I need a stronger toner, since this one doesn't make my skin feel clean or refreshed, as other toners do.

well. I don't like this product at all. First off, it smells quite gross, a fake perfumey clean smell that I don't really want to sniff all the time. Then, for some reason it stings, when in fact, it's supposed to be gentle and alchohol free, so I'm not quite certain what would be causing the burn. Also, Neutrogena still insists on animal testing, for which I've taken off additional points. All in all, a product I would never repurchase again. It's just not good enough.

Skin: Very Dry, Other, Not Sure

I'm really disappointed with this - usually Neutrogena stuff is great. This stuff stings, smells chemically, and is almost as bad for my skin as using straight rubbing alcohol. I'm having much better luck with The Body Shop's Tea Tree Line on the oily part of my combo skin.

Like this product, esp tt it's alcohol free so it doesn't dries out skin. I have combination skin and found it very gentle on the skin yet still cleans pretty well. The light refreshing fragrance and baby blue bottle is a great pick-me-up too!

I have used this product for quite sometime now. However, I am looking for something better.
Although this toner doesnt sting the skin, it doesnt do to well of a job removing leftover residue from my skin, smells like glass cleaner, and does not leave my skin feeling clean and refreshed.

I never really thought i needed a toner untill I bought this! Omgosh, it cleans and refreshes my skin and after i use this moisturizer sinks in and feels heavenly. It makes my face really smooth. Since I began using it I can tell when I skip a day, and somehow it seems that it makes any break outs go away.

This toner has a fresh smell and feels refreshing on my skin. It doesn't really seem to do anything though except for feel good and it takes a little too long to dry.

I will probably not repurchase this and save my money for something more effective.

I switched to this toner because my skin suddenly became very dry and flaky on my cheeks. It doesn't make my skin feel tight (no alcohol) and it does get the last traces of makeup off. Unfortunately, it smells terrible and I think I am allergic to the fragrance. It leaves my face red and blotchy and I now have little teeny bumps on the side of my face. It also leaves behind a sticky film; but it isn't noticable after I put moisturizer on. Funny, I have no problem when I use toners with alcohol in them.

A nice clean feeling toner. Picks up the makeup and dirt my makeup remover does not. Dries quickly and doesnt leave the skin feeling filmy. Doesn't sting and doesn't leave my skin dried out.