July 30, 2014 | 1498 users online

Toners - Neutrogena - Alcohol-Free Toner

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2003 12:48:00 PM More reviews by Tweetyfan

A wonderful alcohol-free toner that refreshes, removes excess dirt, and is very mild. Usually I find that toners don't seem to get the dirt out unless they contain alcohol. Not so with this! Will definitely buy again.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/9/2003 7:40:00 AM More reviews by rmyeung

This product is too gentle for my oily skin. I think my skin needs sth with alcohol to balance the excess oil even in winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2003 3:08:00 PM More reviews by Return_Queen

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

My all-time favorite toner. Non-drying and very refreshing.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2003 12:47:00 PM More reviews by vKnight

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is WONDERFUL! I'm on my second bottle now and I love it! It leaves my skin extremely fresh (not tight and dry like others) and I love its scent. No alcohol = no sting for those with sensitive skin or acne.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2003 2:02:00 AM More reviews by airickuh

Good stuff- gets the job done without burning, stinging or breaking the bank. Some people think that toner is supposed to tingle. Not sure why- that just means it's drying your skin out.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 11:46:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this toner is excellent. it leaves behind a clean and refreshed face without over drying or stinging. it's extremely mild, cooling, and it has a beautiful light scent.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2002 6:36:00 PM More reviews by totogirl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I use this with Cetaphil cleanser and I feel that I have a fresh, clean face afterwards. Two nice, pure, effective products.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/21/2002 3:59:00 PM More reviews by marisa193

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This toner is gentle and refreshing! It is not harsh or irritating to the skin. It just leaves skin feeling fresh and clean.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2002 4:48:00 PM More reviews by sabine

i didn't like this. i use toner on my face maybe twice a week. this stuff did nothing. felt like nothing. if you're a paula begoun fan, you know this may actually be a *good* thing...i'm not fallin' for it. i didn't like it at all.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/3/2002 10:45:00 AM More reviews by candyland

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'd love this toner if I have normal to dry skin. On my very oily skin, it was a bit greasy.