Neutrogena Alcohol-Free Toner

3.6

Purified Water, PEG-4, Butylene Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Ceteth-24, Choleth-24, Panthenol, Glyereth-26, Sodium PCA, Benzalkonium Chloride, Disodium EDTA, Sodium Chloride, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.

on 10/28/2003 3:40:00 PM

I have used this product for quite sometime now. However, I am looking for something better.
Although this toner doesnt sting the skin, it doesnt do to well of a job removing leftover residue from my skin, smells like glass cleaner, and does not leave my skin feeling clean and refreshed.

on 9/27/2003 11:38:00 PM

I never really thought i needed a toner untill I bought this! Omgosh, it cleans and refreshes my skin and after i use this moisturizer sinks in and feels heavenly. It makes my face really smooth. Since I began using it I can tell when I skip a day, and somehow it seems that it makes any break outs go away.

on 9/26/2003 1:58:00 PM

This toner has a fresh smell and feels refreshing on my skin. It doesn't really seem to do anything though except for feel good and it takes a little too long to dry.

I will probably not repurchase this and save my money for something more effective.

on 9/12/2003 2:27:00 PM

I switched to this toner because my skin suddenly became very dry and flaky on my cheeks. It doesn't make my skin feel tight (no alcohol) and it does get the last traces of makeup off. Unfortunately, it smells terrible and I think I am allergic to the fragrance. It leaves my face red and blotchy and I now have little teeny bumps on the side of my face. It also leaves behind a sticky film; but it isn't noticable after I put moisturizer on. Funny, I have no problem when I use toners with alcohol in them.

on 7/21/2003 9:05:00 PM

A nice clean feeling toner. Picks up the makeup and dirt my makeup remover does not. Dries quickly and doesnt leave the skin feeling filmy. Doesn't sting and doesn't leave my skin dried out.

on 7/17/2003 12:54:00 PM

I don't use toner everyday, only when I think to reach for it. Thus why I've had this toner such a friggin' long time. Its decent but the fragrance is so strong I feel guilty for applying it to my skin. I can't wait til I've used this up so I can buy something else.

on 7/4/2003 8:29:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I wasn't really impressed with this toner..Yes, it's alcohol free but I didn't find it hydrating..I also didn't care for the film it leaves behind. I have combo/rosacea/sensitive skin and much prefer Nivea's over this one..

on 6/29/2003 2:17:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I have oily combo skin with occasional blemishes so I decided to give this toner a try since it is alcohol free. The toner is just average and it has a very strong scent which I do not like. It is very refreshing and it does not sting at all but I prefer the Proactiv or Paula's Choice toners.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

i think this is some good stuff. definitely great on my sensitive skin, feels like you are using water, but when you look at your cotton ball you know it's doing its job. although if you like the stinging feeling of others then you probably won't like this.

on 5/19/2003 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

pretty good toner to use. I needed something inexpensive to do the job, and it's pretty good. alcohol free makes it great, but it doesn't offer the CLEAN, FRESH feeling other toners do [i.e. bath and body tea tree oil line]