July 25, 2014 | 942 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2002 10:33:00 AM More reviews by bmom76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The scent of this product is even stronger when you first apply it than it is when you open the jar, so if you are turned off by a strong almond smell, this may bother you AT FIRST - But, IMO the scent dissipates quickly and the creme soaks in fast. Natural ingrediants, and soft hands are what you get with this hand creme. (This is my "drugstore" hand cream).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2002 10:34:00 AM More reviews by MeditativeRose

I did not enjoy the scent of this product at all! It's an okay cream, but if the scent is bothersome, I can't tolerate it. Too bad, I might enjoy it otherwise.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2002 3:59:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This moisturizes nice but I find the scent extremely annoying. After a couple of used I never reached for this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2002 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Thick an rich hand cream & I love the strong almond scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2002 1:09:00 PM More reviews by shes_a_bombshell

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a really thick hand cream, perfect for dry spots in the winter. it smells really good too :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2002 2:49:00 AM More reviews by JessTooTall

The best way to use this if you want extra moisture is to slather it on, dip your hands in hot parafin wax, and wear gloves to let it soak in. The heat will soften the skin so the cream can better sink in.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2002 9:00:00 PM More reviews by bot888

smells delish, texture is kinda nice too, but sticky. doesnt wash off so easily, which is good for me cuz i wash my hads a lot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2002 2:41:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am one of those people who adore the fresh almond smell whenever I open up the jar. I like to use it right before I go to sleep, when I can enjoy the scent and let the moisturizer sit on my hands throughout the night. It can be a pain to get the cream out of the jar, though, if you have somewhat long-ish nails and don't like to get the stuff stuck under them.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2002 12:07:00 PM More reviews by Shadowhawk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

One of the few Burt's products I hate. I tried, but could not handle the scent of this. It is a heavy, sharp almond scent. It is moisturizing, but Neutrogena's Norwegian Formula hand cream or even B&B Works Shea Butter hand creams are much better IMO, and not as greasy as this. Thumbs down on this one....but almond lovers will probably enjoy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2001 12:56:00 PM More reviews by nikole

I use this all the time, not just after doing dishes and it really helps dry chapped hands. You have to rub it in a little bit for it to absorb but its worth it because it moisturizes and makes hands soft. The almond scent is nice too.