September 17, 2014 | 1781 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Burt's Bees - Almond Milk Beeswax Hand Creme

rated 5 of 5 on 11/10/2002 7:36:00 PM More reviews by jellykelly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is awesome. I've used it every night before bed for a year and a half now, and I get grumpy if I run out.

The almond scent isn't my favorite, but it's grown on me.
I love it because it's thick and rich and feels wonderful when you rub it into your knuckles and fingers.

If I'm feeling really decadent, I'll cover my hands in these white cotton gloves I have from TBS and my hands are so, so soft in the morning. I don't do it as often as I should because the gloves make me feel goofy in a Michael Jackson kind of way.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 10/7/2002 6:20:00 PM More reviews by jjff

The cream is heavy and sticky at first, but after you rub it in for a while, it gets absorbed really well and makes your hands satiny-smooth. I like the fact that it's an all-natural formula. The smell is, indeed, repulsive, but it does fade quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/4/2002 10:33:00 AM More reviews by bmom76

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The scent of this product is even stronger when you first apply it than it is when you open the jar, so if you are turned off by a strong almond smell, this may bother you AT FIRST - But, IMO the scent dissipates quickly and the creme soaks in fast. Natural ingrediants, and soft hands are what you get with this hand creme. (This is my "drugstore" hand cream).

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/30/2002 10:34:00 AM More reviews by MeditativeRose

I did not enjoy the scent of this product at all! It's an okay cream, but if the scent is bothersome, I can't tolerate it. Too bad, I might enjoy it otherwise.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2002 3:59:00 AM More reviews by thaliaucla

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This moisturizes nice but I find the scent extremely annoying. After a couple of used I never reached for this again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2002 1:22:00 PM More reviews by Helen

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Thick an rich hand cream & I love the strong almond scent!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2002 1:09:00 PM More reviews by shes_a_bombshell

Age: Unknown Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

this is a really thick hand cream, perfect for dry spots in the winter. it smells really good too :)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/22/2002 2:49:00 AM More reviews by JessTooTall

The best way to use this if you want extra moisture is to slather it on, dip your hands in hot parafin wax, and wear gloves to let it soak in. The heat will soften the skin so the cream can better sink in.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/8/2002 9:00:00 PM More reviews by bot888

smells delish, texture is kinda nice too, but sticky. doesnt wash off so easily, which is good for me cuz i wash my hads a lot.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2002 2:41:00 PM More reviews by niveous

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am one of those people who adore the fresh almond smell whenever I open up the jar. I like to use it right before I go to sleep, when I can enjoy the scent and let the moisturizer sit on my hands throughout the night. It can be a pain to get the cream out of the jar, though, if you have somewhat long-ish nails and don't like to get the stuff stuck under them.