April 24, 2014 | 975 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/30/2010 10:47:00 AM More reviews by schminken

First, there is NO doubt that this lipstick is a pretty color that I wanted to love. It has a wonderful formulation and great quality and is over all a good product, hence the first 3 lippies. However, I have to be honest about the way it looks on me, a light NC 20/25 with kind of medium brown hair and medium brown eyes (not the dark black sultry kind). It's not the HG of lippes for everybody. Kim K has dusky skin and strong coloring and features. This soft, muted pink balances her out and softens her up and I can imagine anyone with really dramatic coloring like this (Im thinking "winters" l ike Penelope Cruz, Catherine Zeta Jones, COurtney Cox) would look beautiful in this. On me, the color just kind of blends into my skin. Even when I do a really dark dramatic eye, Iam sort of like, where are my lips? It doesn't make anything pop. I make it work by lining with dervish first and putting partial to pink on top, but on it's own...I'm not really rocking it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 8:37:00 PM More reviews by angel34

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just received this lipstick in the mail today and I LOVE it!!! It's the perfect pink for me. I have blonde hair and a medium complexion. I used a light pink gloss on top and it gives you the perfect pale pink pout. I will definitely be stocking up on this one.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2010 4:49:00 PM More reviews by jadeylou15

I just got this the other day after going to the MAC counter for a pinky lipstick I could wear in the daytime. I was originally going to get Creme Cup but it was sold out so I thought I'd give Angel a try and I've worn it every day since!

rated 2 of 5 on 1/28/2010 4:06:00 PM More reviews by daijy1234

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have NC40 skin and for some reason this lipstick just doesn't look that great on me, despite initially thinking that it would. The color alone is not wearable on its own, however when paired with a nude gloss, the color is more wearble since it is muted.

Another thing that really bothers me is the fact that this lipstick feels so unhydrating. Even when I pat the lipstick on (which is apparently the preferred method for lipsticks that can be chalky), it still seems to dry out my lips and emphasize the lines them.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 7:05:00 PM More reviews by malston81

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was never really a lipstick person until I saw Kim K's tutorial and thought it looked so pretty so I decided to check it out! Normally, I am more into the gloss (super glossy lips). This was my first MAC lipstick that I purchased and I must say that I was very happy with it!! It is a lipstick that I use often, it can be worn in the daytime with a neutral eye or at night when you wanna glam it up with a sexy smokey eye. I bought it to go with MAC lip pencil in Stripdown and Nars Turkish Delight lipgloss....Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by ascopes

I love this lipstick. It can be worn during the day as well as at night. I put clear lipgloss over top and it looks wonderful. It's very moisturizing and the colour is subtle.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/26/2010 2:32:00 PM More reviews by livinglaughingloving

My very first MAC lipstick i received from my mother at christmas :). I am extremely pleased ! I love the color, the finish.. almost everything. Just the staying power but other than that i love it :) most definitly re-buying !

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/26/2010 12:23:00 PM More reviews by xxchinadoll

This is the perfect pink for me! I love putting this over Myth. I have tried many pink lipsticks from M.A.C. but this is definitely one of the best I"ve tried.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/24/2010 3:06:00 PM More reviews by iLeztmOmmy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

Angel is my HG l/s, Shy Girl used to be my fav. but, i just got Angel this weekend & i LOVE IT! i got it because it had a lot of good reviews (& because of Kim K lol), i wasnt really sure it was going to look good on me (Im NC37), but i decided to get it anyway. Im soo glad i did. i also got Nars Turkish Delight & they look soo good together (i didnt get the stripdown l/l, but i will soon) i recommend all you ladies atleast try it.
i LOVE ANGEL l/s alone & w/Nars Turkish Delight.
def. will be buying both again, again, again, & again!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/24/2010 1:43:00 AM More reviews by galai_curryqueen9830

Love this shade. This is the brightest lipstick I will ever wear. My MAC colour is NC30 so this lipstick is quite bright for me. This lipstick has a blueish undertone, which can be quite unflattering on my skin tone, but because it has the smallest amount, it looks quite good on me. It's very moisturizing, stays on for a long time, and is very pigmented for the price. The finish - frost, is alright. Not too frosty, nor matte.
Overall I would buy this lipstick again =)