November 24, 2014 | 1815 users online

Skincare - Face - Avene - Thermal Water

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 6:43:00 AM More reviews by cathped

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I love Avene thermal water spray! I buy it and stock up so I won't run out(=a crisis!!). Now I use it as a moisture adder, and as a toner. I have not tried may face spritzers, but I am satisfied with this one. The price is cheap too!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 1:57:00 PM More reviews by momo0604

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

i have been using this product for 3 years now. after i spray the thermal water on my face, i will pat it dry with my fingers and then apply toner. it's a big no no if u just spray it on ur face and let it air dry, that will only dry ur skin out. my skin is sensitive and oily, so i use this product to hydrate my skin without causing irritation.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/11/2009 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Faster

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Yes it water...but its Avene Thermal Water which works wonders on my dry skin.I love the cooling effect i get from a spritz of this, it takes down redness & also helps keep my skin feeling comfortable all day.Hurrah for Avene!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2009 4:25:00 PM More reviews by star_blueanise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

hm, thermal water. Perhaps we can justify ourselfves if Avene was more product gimmicky and not put water?

But anyways, this stuff is awesome. My skin is fairly sensitive and dry because of retin-A, so I need all the moisture I can on my face. I spray this as soon as I step out of the shower at night, and in the morning after I wash my face.

The aresol pump gives you a cold sensation which would help shrink your pores, spray it all over your face, let it sit and absorb for a minute or so and pat it. I use this kinda like my toner, it's very refreshing.

And the price honestly isn't too bad, especially if you live in canada. it retails for 20 for the big size at shoppers but it's always on sale, stock up then!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 1/22/2009 3:32:00 PM More reviews by yshah0621

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I thought this would calm the redness and sensitivity of my skin from the winter weather.

pros: it is very cooling,so I can see why it would be nice to have on an airplane or at work to freshen up your face and cool your eyes

cons: dries skin out, the can is HUGE which means its not portable at all, and cap is screwwy and won't stay on, and its quite pricey. i will probably just buy some cheaper evian

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/12/2009 1:56:00 PM More reviews by ihatespots

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Hmm...this is just water so it seems ridiculous that I;m paying 6-7 on a bottle of water. However, there is something about this thermal water that makes it work some wonders to the skin. I sometimes use the spray on my face in the mornings and afternoons when my skin is red, irritated or extremely dry and it really does lessen the redness and hydrate the skin a bit.
I also use the thermal water to spray directly onto the pimples that I have picked and it stops the bleeding a tiny bit and soothes the area.
I think it would be an excllent pick me up in the summer too, so based on these reasons, I will be repurchasing this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/12/2009 9:28:00 AM More reviews by kriz77

What can I say? This has got to be the most important thing in my daily regime. In tropics, this has got to be one thing to be brought along everywhere.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 8:11:00 PM More reviews by sparkleshimmer

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is amazing!! And only like 14 bucks.
I had a really bad reaction to something over the summer and my face, chest, and arms were in really awful shape.
Lasted weeks and I thought my face would scar for sure as it looked like I went through a chemical peel. Was super dry and no matter how much water I drank, how much I moisturized, how many flax-seed oil sups I took....I could not get moisture into my skin.

I tried so many different products, including a hydrocortisone cream rec'd. by a Mac mua. Didn't work.

This stuff seemed to help balance the ph or whatever was off and my face started healing. It was so dis-colored in areas because of all the new skin and within a week of use everything was leveling out. No scarring, except right under my chin.

If you have sensitive or dry skin, maybe this could work for you too.

I want to try the mask.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/7/2009 6:58:00 PM More reviews by AutumnShadow15

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I paid NZD$26 for a bottle of water...crazy I know but I would repurchase. I love this because it's so cooling and soothing for my skin on a hot day. I have sensitive skin and I don't tolerate the heat well so I love to spray this on in summer. The water comes out in a very fine mist which feels great on your skin.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/7/2009 4:49:00 PM More reviews by loveisastranger

i bought this thermal water along with avene's cleanance soapless gel cleanser last week. at this point i can say that i'm enjoying it (if not a little too much, considering the price). i use it as a toner after cleansing because it's difficult for me to find an effective toner. it hasn't done anything remarkable for me but it does help me spread my moisturizer on a lot easier, therefore i can use a lot less of it.
if my skin hasn't made a remarkable difference when i'm done my 300ml bottle then i won't be purchasing it again until the summetime (when i think it'd be quite the treat if shoved if the freezer for awhile before you leave the house)

also i'm considering just pouring a 400ml bottle of Fiji spring water in a spray bottle, adding some concentrace (minerals found in water), turning the nozzle on to a light mist and using that. i won't have the pretty container or the aeresol mist but i'm convinced it might work the same.