October 31, 2014 | 1559 users online

BB Cream - L'Oreal - Magic Skin Beautifier BB Cream

image 0image 1image 2

rated 1 of 5 on 1/29/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by Sam3215

The shade matched perfectly, but it sank in lines under my eyes & on my forhead. It made my face look chalky and powdery and very dry. Its not at all moisturizing. No SPF. What kind of BB cream dosent have SPF? -_-

rated 2 of 5 on 1/29/2013 2:13:00 PM More reviews by emmako

Another weak copy of the Korean BB creams. Bad coverage no skin benefits.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/28/2013 10:56:00 AM More reviews by TBonita

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

i probably wouldn't buy this again, because there are better products out there, but hey, i'd try anything once, including a cheap drugstore bb cream. for what it is and how MUCH it is, i think it's pretty darn good! i'm about an nw25/bb warm beige 3.5 and the "light" shade blended in seamlessly. it had cool undertones. it comes out a white-grey grainy liquid and when rubbed into the skin magically turns flesh-toned. it actually stays on most of the day and my oily skin doesn't get any greasier than usual. i needed 2 layers. obviously this product is more of a light foundation than a bb cream as it doesn't have any skin benefits... including no spf!!!! wth??? recommend to someone looking for a cheap light foundation.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/25/2013 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Zo78910

It was ok it really didn't do much it blended in too my skin perfectly I got medium it was orangish but didn't look like that on my skin ithink it wore off but I would try a different bb cream wasn't amazed

rated 1 of 5 on 1/24/2013 11:48:00 PM More reviews by Z67

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I just bought this today, and I had high hopes that it would really match my skin tone- fair/pale. I looked up many swatches and convinced myself that this will work with me, but after applying it I saw the same shade that always plagues us fair/pale skinned beauties; ORANGE. Why did it oxidize?! I wanted to love this so much and finally find a BB cream for me, but that's over. Since it's so soft and silky on my face, could I use this as a primer and then mask it with foundation or powder and try to even it out? Maybe, but I know for sure that I won't repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/24/2013 2:51:00 PM More reviews by lexylynn

I wear Lancome's Teint Miracle almost everyday, not because I have awful skin, but because I just enjoy makeup and I really do like wearing it. Recently though, I've run into a bit of an eczema problem on my face. I put my Lancome on and my MAC pro long wear concealer and it covers it pretty well, but both tend to show the dry patches in this one classroom at my school that has the absolute worst lighting possible lol. So I went to the drugstore right after that class to pick up a light "foundation"that had decent coverage and a new concealer meant for really dry skin (this weather has been my worst enemy as of late... bout 19 degrees in NY).

I walked out with this BB Cream. I saw like 4 or 5 shades there, and I picked up the second to lightest shade, the shade "Light" (I am NC15 in MAC foundations). I got it home and here's the deal:

Shade: Terrible for me. The reason I returned it. For the second to lightest shade, let me tell you, this turned out pretty dark and orange looking. It comes out white and is supposed to adjust to your skin color, but I don't really buy any of that. The pigment is obviously in those little beads, and just pops out when you break them by rubbing it on your skin.

Finish- Pretty matte to me and not bad coverage either. I would say light to medium. I was actually pretty impressed with the finish and coverage of it. Definitely more coverage than a TM offers, closer to a light foundation in my opinion.

Price- It cost me like 12 bucks. Not so bad. L'Oreal is, typically, one of the more expensive drugstore brands so I knew the price would be somewhere in that neighborhood.

Packaging- Comes in a squeeze tube, that or a pump is what I prefer so no complaints there.

Overall, I wouldn't buy it again because I don't think that "fair" would match me correctly and "light" obviously didn't. It wasn't really that great a product for me, personally, because even if I could find a proper shade, I prefer and natural or dewy finish and this didn't do that for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/21/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by TeenMakeupGoddess

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

All in all, this is a good BB cream. It's texture is a little grainy, but that is because of the color pigments in it. I applied this and it almost immediatly evened out my skin tone into one color. Do not apply it with a brush though because the pigments that even out your skin tone will be on the brush, not your face. I really like using this as primer and moisturizer too. Just use your finger and use it sparingly. Just take heed that this will not cover up acne, redness, or really really dark circles.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2013 12:09:00 PM More reviews by francie197

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

It's taken me a while to finally grasp the concept that, as I get older, I look better with less, not more, makeup. I have always been a foundation junkie, probably because I had bad skin as a teen and just got into the habit, I guess. Now that I am... ahem, of a certain age... I have to worry about wrinkles, dull skin, etc. If I put on foundation and top with powder, I tend to look older, but I need *something* on my skin just to even it out and give me some semblance of an airbrushed look. I got a free sample of this and wow! I was amazed at the result. It looks like a greyish white lotion with specs in it, so I was skeptical at first, but when I put it on, it instantly brightened my face and evened out my skin. It does not break out my sensitive skin. I also don't need powder anymore. The price is reasonable, and some stores often has BOGO specials on L'oreal. I would recommend this product to anyone with aging skin who is trying to ditch the foundation habit.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/17/2013 7:50:00 AM More reviews by hidyng

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I received a sample of this and loved it. The texture is grainy at first when you squeeze it out of the tube, but blends smoothly like a moisturizer, unlike other BB creams I have tried. The smell is horrible but I like the way it evens out my complexion and the colour matches very well. Unlike others, I have not found this to make my face oily and in fact, I think it does a better job of mattifying my T-zone than other products, so much so that I don't dust powder on top!

PROS: texture, coverage
CONS: smell, lack of SPF

rated 1 of 5 on 1/16/2013 1:35:00 PM More reviews by acb0531

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Avoid if you have oily skin. I used a sample of it under my make up and my face was a grease pit after an hour.