L'Oreal True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

3.5

Active Ingredient: Octinoxate (7%). Inactive Ingredients: Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Isotridecyl Isononanoate, PEG-9 Polydimethylsiloxethyl Dimethicone, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Dimethicone/Polyglycerin-3 Crosspolymer, Sodium Chloride, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Disodium Stearoyl Glutamate, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Acrylates Copolymer, Propylparaben, Ethylhexyl Hydroxystearate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Aluminum Hydroxide, PEG-9, Ethylparaben, Dipropylene Glycol, Isobutylparaben, Butylparaben; May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Iron Oxides, Bismuth Oxychloride.

ok i tried loreal true match lumi, and it wasn't even a complete liquid texture, it was an air like liquid texture that blended into a lightweight mousse, i did not like it, it looked greasy rather than dewy, it oxidized to a way darker color than when i first initially applied it. it accentuated my dry areas too , even though i moisturized really well, due to a suggestion i saw on a review on here. i usually dont have that problem. by the way i normally dont write reviews, but i had to on this one! on the upside... the pump, the shade match, and the fact that it's lightweight, didnt feel a bit heavy, it was comfortable to wear, and doesnt look cakey, (except on big dry areas, like around the nose and mouth) was a good thing to it i guess.

Does leave a radiant, pretty finish initially, but this product oxidizes like crazy within two hours. I have combo skin, but this gets greasy looking on me relatively fast even when I set with powder. If you want a great "foundation" with a dewy finish, try Limene's BB Cream instead.

This foundation is terrific! It has the blendability and coverage of the maybelline dream liquid mousse foundation but the finish isn't unnaturally dewy and being true match it has warm shades without the pink undertones. Also, has nothing in it to cause break-outs. I love the pump and the spf which is on the high side for a foundation. Will keep re-purchasing!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Shade:
Colour matching is not actually that great for this line even though it is True Match. I found that this foundation actually oxidizes slightly. Also, the warm shades are still slightly pink to me.

Texture:
A very liquidy formula that looks dewy on the skin.

Coverage:
Light coverage. Will even out redness but spot concealing is needed for acne scars/ darker blemishes.

Wear:
Maybe 3 hrs before retouching is needed.

I have combination skin and acne. The consistency of this foundation is fluid like allowing you time to blend it into your skin before it dries. I find that the coverage is quite sheer if you apply this foundation with your fingers. Also because its so sheer, you will beed to set this with a powder. It does not last all day. After about three hours, I would have to touch up (this is during the winter). Over the summer, i would need to touch up in an hour and a half to two hours. The pump is very convenient, i usually use half a pump. If you are looking for a light coverage foundation, you might like this. Overall, I wont be purchasing again since there are so many other foundations out there for the sane price but perform better.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

This product was pretty disappointing for me for a number of reasons. First off, it really isn't suitable for my oily skin; it has an extremely dewy finish and extenuates oily areas on my face. It also looks a bit unnatural because it tends to sit on the surface of the skin, which gives your face an ashy color and feel.

I love love love this foundation!!! I've gone through two bottles of this. I have very pink undertones, and this has yellow undertones, so it balances it out for me. It looks so glowy, I love it! It makes me look pore-less. And it doesn't make me break out, which is suprising because I break out at the drop of a hat. Love this!!!!!

I really wanted to like this foundation because when I first applied it my skin looked FLAWLESS! However, it does not wear very well. After an hour or two I begin to become extremely oily even though I do not have oily skin, and it settles into pores and fine lines. I really tried to make this foundation work, using it with every regime of skin care and primer I could, but it always broke up after an hour or two. It is probably a great foundation for women with extremely dry skin, but if you have even normal skin, it will be too hydrating for you.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've had this foundation for about 5 to 6 months but I never really used it enough to know if I liked it enough but lately I've really been liking a luminous finish to my face. I have extremely dry skin and this foundation has really saved me. It keeps my skin moisturized all day. I don't really have many breakouts but I do have a lot of discoloration and redness and I find that this does fairly well with coverage for me. As far as the lasting time, I would say probably about 8 hours with a primer under it and powder on top. But over all I really love it and would mainly recommend it for people with extremely dry skin.

Skin: Very Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I have very hard skin to Match and this actually blends well and gives you a really nice glow to your face. I don't have bad skin so the light coverage is perfect. Better than most foundations I have used!