December 20, 2014 | 1029 users online

Liquid - L'Oreal - True Match Lumi Healthy Luminous Makeup

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 9/5/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

First application looks nice, but after a couple of hours the color seemed to morph into a different shade. I have never had that happen before with other foundations, and it seemed to highlight my pores much more. The worst part is that I had to get my picture taken for something and I was shocked at how terrible it looks in photographs. It could work for young almost flawless skin that doesn't need their picture taken. I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/4/2012 10:56:00 PM More reviews by murphysmomkk

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this makeup. It truly does give a luminous glow. I have no complaints. I almost never repeat buy but I will buy this again.
I will say this - I have dry skin and this works wonderfully; however if you have oily skin this probably is too much moisture for those with oily skin. This is as good -- or better - as any high end foundation that I have tried.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/4/2012 4:35:00 PM More reviews by jasminefire

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Really wanted to like this one. Good pump container, natural-looking light coverage, decent selection of shades (though there should be one between the lightest and second-lightest warm shade). As the day goes on, however, I notice some mild flaking on my cheeks and forehead, and that spells irritation. It would probably be my HG foundation if not for the offending ingredient.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 4:32:00 PM More reviews by als14

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this foundation. It evened out my skin tone and gave me a dewy 'luminous' glow. Light coverage but buildable. Colour selection is great. I have sensitive skin and it has not caused any breakouts or irritation. Lastly I LOVE the packaging. It comes with a pump!

rated 1 of 5 on 8/26/2012 10:42:00 PM More reviews by saddle57

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have mature, dry skin, and this product made me have an oil slick on my face in about an hour. I must say it went on nice, blended well, but just went south soon after. You better stay away from this one if you have very oily skin to begin with. I did not use a setting powder, because they usually cake up on me. Powders also settle in my lines. I returned it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/26/2012 12:48:00 AM More reviews by chrisie

Finally,a great L'oreal foundation that matched my skin tone! Love this so much & hope they don't discontinue.A+

rated 1 of 5 on 8/24/2012 11:07:00 AM More reviews by ashleymayxo

I was in the states when I found this product so the price was great. I found this in Canada and the price almost doubled. I would not have bought this in Canada originally.

My skin was slightly breaking out so I wanted a better coverage and something to help my skin so I tried this product since it claims to improve skin appearance. I have been using it for over a month now and I can say I have never had this bad of Acne in my life. I am embarrassed to even take my make up off at night anymore. It is painful red bumps that I have never had ever and I couldn't figure out what was causing it. My cheeks are covered when usually I get one or two pimples nothing major. I thought it was my face wash so I bought top of the line face wash but I couldn't even notice a difference.

As much as I love the glow it gives me, and how well it works on covering my hideous acne when it is applied this has to be the root cause of what I am going through. After reading other reviews on line I am running into the same issues other people are getting from this make up. I still can't believe what this product did to me.

I really wanted to like this product, I liked the packaging, I liked the claims it made, I liked how it applied but I honestly don't see an end in what it did to my face. I am going to be buying new foundation and I hope my face clears up. This foundation ruined my face.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/23/2012 7:09:00 PM More reviews by Lydia07

I thought this might be a good substitute for my bobbi brown skin light coverage foundation. It looked good when I applied it, not too heavy. It didn't wear that well but just basically wore away which is ok- better than oxidizing or being patchy BUT like a lot of others on here it broke me out. Forehead, chin, my skin is breaking out for first time in months after wearing this for a couple days. Its going back to store and I'm giving my foundation brush a thorough cleansing. Have a mask on now trying to get this stuff out of my pores.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2012 10:26:00 PM More reviews by xhalite

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

First review, and normally wouldn't feel compelled to review something, but after the havoc this wrecked on my skin, I figured I'd write something up. I wanted to like this so bad! I guess the advertising, the packaging, and the name really drew me in... but alas, it made me break out worse than when I was a teenager. My skin is fairly sensitive, and oily in the summer (not helped by the hot and humid climate I live in), so maybe this would work for someone in a less harsh climate?

I wore this once and I really liked how it looked on: like I wasn't wearing makeup and just happened to have great, luminous skin. I did notice some oiliness after a few hours, especially on my forehead. The next day however, I woke up with 5..*5* angry red pimples on my cheek, near my mouth, an area I never break out in. It's been about two weeks, and even with alot of TLC they still haven't faded as well as I'd like :(

To be fair, I did only use it once, and it could very well not have been the foundation, but I felt uncomfortable trying it again after the breakout. Back to the store.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/20/2012 4:03:00 AM More reviews by mzlovely

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love the finish, the dewy look and the natural glow it gives to the skin. It provides excellent coverage for my acne scarring.

Now it's not that this doesn't stay put through a long day that bothers me. It is the breakouts I have gotten.

Twice now, I have noticed after washing this make up off that I have had either new arriving pimples coming to the surface or extremely red agitated irritated pimples flame up. And this time I have been on strict medication for my acne that has kept my face acceptionally clear.

If you are acne prone like me, please beware. It might harm your skin as it did mine and a few others I read down below me.

And it's quite odd because this product claims to "improve" your skin, yet the last two times I have used it, it has only harmed my skin.