NARS Exhibit A

4.6

on 8/4/2003 10:25:00 AM

This was the first Nars blush I bought, and I love it. I'm a PPP, NW15, and while it is easy to put too much on, such as today, it looks gorgeous and natural if you do it correctly. The perfect in from the cold flush. It takes on a more pinkish quality than I think it would on warmer complexions. All I do to apply is touch the cake, wipe the excess on the base of my wrist, where no one will notice if I forget to wash it off, and brush on, buffing slightly on the apples. Will be trying more Nars blushes. This applied a little more heavily gives me a fabulous coral-red flush, love it!

on 7/21/2003 2:47:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I'm an NC45 in MAC Select Tint and I love this blush. It looks absolutely un-natural in the pan, but the irony is that this blush gives me the most natural glow ever. I'm not going to repeat all of the advice that's been offered here about applying this blush, but it's all worth listening to.

Here's a tip: the SA told me that she likes to rub a little bit of Exhibit A onto her bare lips with a fingertip to create a stain. She then tops it with a clear gloss. I suspect this would work with any of the more pigmented NARS blushes.

on 7/20/2003 1:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

WOW, what a unique blush!! Bright red in the package, gorgeous on cheeks. This is a product for people who like putting on makeup, and have time to spare. it takes a few tries to get the application right, because of the pigment factor (wow, a lot of pigment) and you could end up looking sunburned, or clown-like if applied with a heavy hand.
$29.00 Canadian for NARS blushes these days.
I'd repurchase this, but i will never use up this pan.
This, i think, is my 2nd favourite nars blush next to Deep Throat.

on 7/16/2003 8:44:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Wow, Not gonna repeat all the wonderful raves, but just gotta pop in and say that it is shockingly bright brick red. Looks very natural on my medium olive skin. It is extremely pigmented and will last a verrry long time.

on 7/16/2003 1:49:00 PM

This was one of those products that I never would have purchased if it hadn't been for MUA. The light hand is essential, but once you master that--you will get the most beautiful glow. I use just a slight swoosh on top of Zen. It gives you that Ralph Lauren healthy luck (without the sun!).

on 7/11/2003 10:21:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Talk about bold! But don't let the color scare you. Just make sure you have a good brush (not a dense bristled one) and BLEND! I got this in a swap after *needing* it for so long. I'm glad it turned out to work for me. It gives me a looong lasting punchy glow of color on my cheeks. With sheer coverage it becomes a truly beautiful color. I will have to use an even lighter hand with this in the winter, when my skin is devoid of color and less accepting of such bright colors.
Bottom Line: If you are feeling bold, get it. It's worth it and chances are you can pull it off.

Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm

I read the reviews here for Exhibit A before ordering and I'm glad I didn't base my purchase on the reviewers who were claiming this made them look clownish - If this was/is the case, it's because you are probably applying too much and not blending nearly enough. NARS blushes are finely milled and very highly pigmented. With any brush and a light hand, it's hard to go wrong. This blush could be intimidating, but practice a litte. Product control is a must - Once mastered, Exhibit A will give a fresh and sweet cherry flush to the cheeks that looks even more natural than many pinks and peaches! It's hard to believe that such a bright red will look natural - but it does. One of my favorite blushes of all time :) I'm a GGG/MMM, but I imagine this shade would look as pretty and natural on with any skintone :)

on 7/1/2003 4:32:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure

YUCK!! I looked like a clown. It is heavy and you can't manipulate it very much once it is on.

I wanted to try a true red blush, it look horrible in the pan and then worse on me.

on 6/3/2003 11:02:00 PM

Whoa! I never thought i'd be able to find a red blush that doesn't make me look like a clown! But this blush, which looks so friggin bright red-orange in the container, gives the perfect, natural blush to the face. Definitely a color I would repurchase although I probably won't need to b/c these NARS blushes never seem to run out and I dont wear red blushes as often as I do peaches/oranges. But a gorgeous blush nonetheless.

on 5/14/2003 4:02:00 PM

This blush is unbelievable! I seriously love it! It is way scary in the package but on me it looks radiant...like I have been working out. I think that maybe this one should have been called Orgasm! Two thumbs up for Exhibit A!!!

Top Rated NARS Products