October 2, 2014 | 1394 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 5 of 5 on 7/16/2003 1:49:00 PM More reviews by hollywood

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This was one of those products that I never would have purchased if it hadn't been for MUA. The light hand is essential, but once you master that--you will get the most beautiful glow. I use just a slight swoosh on top of Zen. It gives you that Ralph Lauren healthy luck (without the sun!).

rated 4 of 5 on 7/11/2003 10:21:00 AM More reviews by 2Lauren2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Talk about bold! But don't let the color scare you. Just make sure you have a good brush (not a dense bristled one) and BLEND! I got this in a swap after *needing* it for so long. I'm glad it turned out to work for me. It gives me a looong lasting punchy glow of color on my cheeks. With sheer coverage it becomes a truly beautiful color. I will have to use an even lighter hand with this in the winter, when my skin is devoid of color and less accepting of such bright colors.
Bottom Line: If you are feeling bold, get it. It's worth it and chances are you can pull it off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/9/2003 11:09:00 PM More reviews by DanielleWilliams

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I read the reviews here for Exhibit A before ordering and I'm glad I didn't base my purchase on the reviewers who were claiming this made them look clownish - If this was/is the case, it's because you are probably applying too much and not blending nearly enough. NARS blushes are finely milled and very highly pigmented. With any brush and a light hand, it's hard to go wrong. This blush could be intimidating, but practice a litte. Product control is a must - Once mastered, Exhibit A will give a fresh and sweet cherry flush to the cheeks that looks even more natural than many pinks and peaches! It's hard to believe that such a bright red will look natural - but it does. One of my favorite blushes of all time :) I'm a GGG/MMM, but I imagine this shade would look as pretty and natural on with any skintone :)

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2003 4:32:00 PM More reviews by CWAHED

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

YUCK!! I looked like a clown. It is heavy and you can't manipulate it very much once it is on.

I wanted to try a true red blush, it look horrible in the pan and then worse on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2003 11:02:00 PM More reviews by pakirani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Whoa! I never thought i'd be able to find a red blush that doesn't make me look like a clown! But this blush, which looks so friggin bright red-orange in the container, gives the perfect, natural blush to the face. Definitely a color I would repurchase although I probably won't need to b/c these NARS blushes never seem to run out and I dont wear red blushes as often as I do peaches/oranges. But a gorgeous blush nonetheless.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 4:02:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This blush is unbelievable! I seriously love it! It is way scary in the package but on me it looks radiant...like I have been working out. I think that maybe this one should have been called Orgasm! Two thumbs up for Exhibit A!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2003 3:38:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have to agree with Minako. Blush should not be that difficult. To achieve a similar color, with not as much effort and concern about precision, I prefer Mac Frankly Scarlet. I just can't make Exhibit A work easily and naturally for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2003 12:46:00 PM More reviews by palomino

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in the mail and for fun I closed my eyes before opening the compact. I opened it, and then opened my eyes, and I literally SHRIEKED out loud at how bright it is! This is Mulder's famous Red Speedo in blush form, LOL. Now that it's on my face (the blush, not the Speedo), all I can say really is that I echo the raves written in previous reviews. I am very pale and blonde and this gives the warm, rosy and healthy matte look I was aiming for. Since you need to apply so very little, it does not look powdery at all, but rather as if you have naturally rosy cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2003 9:46:00 AM More reviews by cremebrulee

will take this LLL asian (LM W. Ivory and BB sand) ages to finish this! Tricky to apply because if you use a heavier than feather-hand you will look clowny! The right touch made melook like a Botticelli painting

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2003 1:11:00 PM More reviews by SparklingCrystal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sorry girls, but Minako said it cleverly. Funny, how just simply what she said made me go out to the drugstore and pick the brighest, ugliest, strongest-color looking blush and try that. I picked up something by Revlon and applied that at home. The day before, I had actually gone to Sephora to check out various products raved under Productville, and Exhibit A was one of themNeedless to say, Minako was right. All you need to do is pick the strongest, intimidating blush you can find, and apply that in an intricate process- BAM.... Exhibit A! continued >>