April 24, 2014 | 1897 users online

Blush - NARS - Exhibit A

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/1/2003 4:32:00 PM More reviews by CWAHED

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

YUCK!! I looked like a clown. It is heavy and you can't manipulate it very much once it is on.

I wanted to try a true red blush, it look horrible in the pan and then worse on me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/3/2003 11:02:00 PM More reviews by pakirani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Whoa! I never thought i'd be able to find a red blush that doesn't make me look like a clown! But this blush, which looks so friggin bright red-orange in the container, gives the perfect, natural blush to the face. Definitely a color I would repurchase although I probably won't need to b/c these NARS blushes never seem to run out and I dont wear red blushes as often as I do peaches/oranges. But a gorgeous blush nonetheless.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/14/2003 4:02:00 PM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This blush is unbelievable! I seriously love it! It is way scary in the package but on me it looks radiant...like I have been working out. I think that maybe this one should have been called Orgasm! Two thumbs up for Exhibit A!!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/13/2003 3:38:00 AM More reviews by meToo

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I have to agree with Minako. Blush should not be that difficult. To achieve a similar color, with not as much effort and concern about precision, I prefer Mac Frankly Scarlet. I just can't make Exhibit A work easily and naturally for me.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/9/2003 12:46:00 PM More reviews by palomino

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I got this in the mail and for fun I closed my eyes before opening the compact. I opened it, and then opened my eyes, and I literally SHRIEKED out loud at how bright it is! This is Mulder's famous Red Speedo in blush form, LOL. Now that it's on my face (the blush, not the Speedo), all I can say really is that I echo the raves written in previous reviews. I am very pale and blonde and this gives the warm, rosy and healthy matte look I was aiming for. Since you need to apply so very little, it does not look powdery at all, but rather as if you have naturally rosy cheeks.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/8/2003 9:46:00 AM More reviews by cremebrulee

will take this LLL asian (LM W. Ivory and BB sand) ages to finish this! Tricky to apply because if you use a heavier than feather-hand you will look clowny! The right touch made melook like a Botticelli painting

rated 1 of 5 on 5/4/2003 1:11:00 PM More reviews by SparklingCrystal

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Sorry girls, but Minako said it cleverly. Funny, how just simply what she said made me go out to the drugstore and pick the brighest, ugliest, strongest-color looking blush and try that. I picked up something by Revlon and applied that at home. The day before, I had actually gone to Sephora to check out various products raved under Productville, and Exhibit A was one of themNeedless to say, Minako was right. All you need to do is pick the strongest, intimidating blush you can find, and apply that in an intricate process- BAM.... Exhibit A! continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/15/2003 3:48:00 PM More reviews by FoXyKiTten01

beautiful! love this blush! makes this asian MAC NC20 look alive! hehe. simply beautiful. another great blush by nars. I probably wouldn't buy again since it only takes a TINY TINY bit to get a beautiful flush.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2003 12:54:00 AM More reviews by LanaLang

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is my favourite blush!!! It last all day long. Looks completely natural on my NC25, MMM, w/ yellow undertone skin. I also love how you only have to use a tiny little bit of the blush to achieve the wonderful flushed look. I have to pile on O and Sin to make it show up on my skin. I will definately repurchase this when I run out...that is if I ever! Love it! continued >>

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2003 10:30:00 PM More reviews by oneofmylies99

This is a beautiful and unique color. I'm a warm toned mmm and this gives me a nice warm flush when applied very lightly. I can't really describe this color on, it's not rosey, pinky or orange. I just get this surprisingly natural flush. I highly suggest you try this before you buy though. This looked horrible on my mother who has the same coloring as me. She literally looked like she was burning up :P But it did look great on a friend of mine who is a LLL. On her, the reddish/rose tones were more apparent and she looked gorgeous! This blush has smooth application and lasts very well. This is extremely pigmented so the smallest amount goes a long way, making this a better value than other NARS blushes I own. Don't be scared of this hot-red/orange blush, give it a try, you may be pleasantly surprised! $20 USD