Maybelline Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

3.2

aqua/water, ethylhexyl palmitate, glycerin, octyldecanol, silica, pentylene glycol, octyldodecyl xyloside, phenoxyethanol, sodium acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethone taurate copolymer, hydrogenated lecithin, isohexadecane, hydroxyethyl, acrylate/ sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, copolymer, peg - 30, diplohydroxystearate, sodium dehydroacetate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl, hydroxyhydrocinnamate, caprylyl glycol, disodium edta, citirc acid, polysorbate 80, potassium sorbate, propylene glycol, methylisothiazolinone, chamonolla retcuitta extract/matricaria flower extract, aloe barbadensis extract, aloe barbadensis leaf extract, may contain c177891/titanium dioxide, c177491, c177492, c177499/iron oxides

on 11/7/2013 1:18:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This is the only BB cream I have tried. I have combination dry sensitive skin (easily breaks out). This BB cream does not break me out and is the perfect amount of moisturizing! The coverage is very light, it will not cover major red pimples or very dark spots but it does cover the redness in my skin (not rosacea) so that I can blot some powder over it and go. I like to use this when I don't want to use full foundation but want more than just a bare face. The shade options aren't great and I think I got a shade lighter than I needed but I just add bronzer and it looks good. It doesn't melt off but it doesn't have an all-day lasting effect. I notice the coverage is gone after about 7-8 hours. I apply it with a wet beauty blender and that seems to work well for me. I will repurchase this when the one I have runs out, I will just get the shade darker.

on 11/7/2013 2:50:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

It was alright, I feel like it didn't effect my skin that much. I did think the colour was good on my skin. Pretty good for it's price.

Pretty disappointed! This is the first BB cream I have tried, its pretty thick and heavy on my skin and does not offer the amount of coverage I was hoping. I now use it as an "early morning and don't feel like doing my makeup" fall back.

on 11/3/2013 6:56:00 PM

A lot of people says this works for them but not for me. I have MAJOR combination skin (oily in the summer and dry in the winter and combo in spring and fall) and this BB cream always makes my dry patches look super dry and flaky. I was really disappointed.

on 11/3/2013 4:23:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I was not expecting anything from this but I saw it on sale and being an addict I had to try. It is just so watery and gives aweful coverage. It is a light sunscreen with no coverage and it also leeks. Such a bad product!

on 11/3/2013 12:44:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I am not a big foundation fan.

A lot of the bad reviews are because this doesn't give good coverage. It is pretty sheer, but yet evens out skin tone.

This is a very smooth product with a dewey like finish.

It has heavier coverage than the Garnier equivalent, so I use it when I need something a little more heavy duty, but it is still pretty sheer.

I love the way this feels, and tend to use it when I'm going out. It forms a good base for the little makeup that I wear. It is very effective at evening out skin tone

This isn't a foundation, but it is perfect for me.

on 11/2/2013 9:55:00 PM

I'd like to say right out of the gate that if it was marketed as a tinted moisturizer, I would have given this product 4 stars. However, since they decided to market it as a BB Cream, I docked it one star for not living up to the connotations of its name.

This product has very light coverage, and is a lot thinner than I would expect a BB Cream to be. In fact, when applied with the fingers, the product has almost no coverage; it's very sheer. I can, however, get the coverage a bit higher when I apply it with a brush (I use the Real Techniques buffing brush). Using this application technique, I really, really like the product.

When applied with a brush, the product diminishes the appearance of acne spots to some extent (though by no means entirely, not that I would expect it to. I need to apply concealer to cover blemishes.)

One of the main downfalls of this product is the smell. It doesn't last, but while applying, it's strong and very chemical-y.

I can't attest to the "8 benefits", really, because, truth be told, I didn't buy the product because of them. I just wanted a light-coverage makeup base, and that's exactly what I got.

This was the first BB Cream I've tried and bought it whilst on holiday back in April. Maybelline is one of my favourite drugstore brands and I love their products, so I decided to give this BB Cream a try because of my love for Maybelline products. Unfortunately I didn't like this as much as some of their other things. It applied well and didn't make my skin feel oily and greasy, which is good. But it didn't do very much coverage-wise and didn't cover up blemishes or redness as much as I had hoped, so I had to use concealer as well which doesn't bother me but I would have liked to just use the BB Cream alone. I would like to try some other BB Creams by different brands, but for the moment I would repurchase this, unless I can find a better one.

on 11/1/2013 1:05:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Really average, I don't really like how I a really really thin layer and it's already REALLY shiny. I tried it on my hand too, and it's extremely shiny and it's like it's trying to make us look oily.

I'm a big fan of Maybelline, but unfortunately this doesn't work for me... The Garnier BB Cream line is better than this.

on 10/30/2013 4:05:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure

Hated it!!!! Please don't waste your money. Product claims to be oil free, made my oily skin slick in less than 1 hour of wear.