July 23, 2014 | 2116 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 3 of 5 on 7/12/2013 9:45:00 PM More reviews by maddie522

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the first bb cream ive bought. The price was okay, a lot less than a lot of other brands i see. i didnt like the consistency though. Its too runny and the smell is horrible. The coverage was not what i was looking for either. You cant even tell i have anything on. the only thing is its moisterizer...

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 7/12/2013 1:24:00 PM More reviews by MakeUpIsFabulous

I guess the only good thing is that its SPF 30 other than that its REALLY sheer-almost unoticable...

rated 1 of 5 on 7/12/2013 2:16:00 AM More reviews by gagaglam03

I can't believe I wasted $10 on this. No coverage at all, turns my face purple for some reason, gets oily, and breaks me out. This is only for people with flawless skin, not for anyone with oily/acne prone skin.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/11/2013 11:23:00 PM More reviews by Lilil95

This BB cream had zero coverage, it was very orange on my fair skin, and made me look so oily. I returned it.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2013 10:19:00 AM More reviews by TennilleES

This has a light texture and I find the fair colour match pretty good so I would buy again. Really happy with the price! EDIT: The colour is a bit chalky, I prefer TBS BB cream

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2013 12:59:00 PM More reviews by Izzy123Xo

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

A little amount goes a long way. I've been using this for a year and it's very good. It offers a light to medium coverage. This is good as it is a "one stop" for moisturising, protecting and covering your face. It creates a natural glow, it compliments your natural skin tone. It feels fresh and supplies hydration all day. It blurs imperfections. It makes your face look visibly smooth, and it's non greasy with SPF30. It has a powder finish without making your face look too matte. However, if you are looking for a very heavy coverage then I don't recommend this. Other than that, this is a really good product and I would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2013 9:32:00 PM More reviews by cookiecasey

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The perfect BB cream for everyday, since it gives an adequate amount of coverage (I wouldn't buy this if you're looking for a lot of coverage). If you pair this with a pressed powder, you get most of your face covered. I short, it's a great BB cream for a natural, everyday look.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/8/2013 12:05:00 AM More reviews by michellemercier44

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I had light to medium color which doesn't match my color anymore because it is too light, so I gave it to my mother in law. Medium color in physician formula and RIMMEL and MAYBELLINE bb creams works for me. Consistency of MAYBELLINE is lighter ( more sheer) than consistency of rimmel but heavier than PHYSICIAN FORMULA. I use medium color because it blends well and has SPF 30, the way it works the best - use concealer with concealer brush to spot touch any imperfections that bother you and then lightly blend all over!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/7/2013 1:33:00 PM More reviews by meohmylinh

I've only started using any sort of make up products on my face recently and I think this is a good start for first timers. Personally, I don't need too much coverage so I'll use this bb cream with a little concealer and I'm good to go. The consistency is runny but easy to apply (I just use my fingers), and it's a little sticky when first applying to your face. I think it's great light coverage for summer with the added sun protection.

rated 2 of 5 on 7/6/2013 10:34:00 AM More reviews by Ospray

Tried this as a light weekend makeup when I didn't want to layer on too much. I bought on sale for $5.99 at Shoppers Drug Mart Canada. I immediately disliked it for a few reasons:

Consistency: Really watery and takes a long time to rub in

Coverage: I wasn't expecting much since it is a BB cream, but this will definitely not cover any blemishes or pigmented spots

Color: I am the palest of pale so I picked up "Light 100". Seemed OK when I tested it, but it goes on ORANGE on my face. You can see the lines where the makeup ends at my jawline

Staying power: Not great. I don't have oily skin and this became greasy after a few hours. Did not like the sticky feel on my skin.

Sun protection: About the only good thing about this product it that it seems sufficient to prevent sunburn even being outdoors all afternoon.

Packaging: Not pretty, but the squeeze tube is easy for extracting product and keeps clean.

In the past I loved the Maybelline Pure makeup and I was hoping this would be a dupe - not even close! Will be unfortunately throwing out the remainder of my tube.