August 21, 2014 | 1839 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Draka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not like this product too much. I admit it had more coverage than I expected it to have, but that's kind of all I can say good about it. Maybe the price too. But this product just did not work for me. The pigment from it wouldn't blend in my skin, it was sitting on top of it. I have normal skin that gets combo during summer time (when I tried this product it was summer), and I found that the alcohol this BB contained actually made my skin oilier on my forehead and nose, because it was drying it too much and made it react. It irritated a bit my sensitive skin (not a lot, but i'd rather it would not harm my skin at all).
It has a watery runny texture, which I don't mind, but despite this, I was actually feeling it on my face.
About the shade... I have pale skin (NC15-20) and the light shade of this suited me well.
I tried layering it a bit, but since the pigment wouldn't blend, it was not such a good try. Also it had the tendency to separate its texture on my skin, creating some stripes on my T-zone.
To sum it up, I don't say this is a bad product, but it's not suited to just anyone. It's not a great loss if you buy it and don't like it, I'm sure some friend/family around you would like it better. Besides it's cheap. But if you know your skin is sensitive or even a bit reactive to some ingredients, test it a bit more before you decide to purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Adrimunera

I have been looking for a good BB cream for a really long time , and I found it ! I know I rated this as 4 but it's because I am very STRICT with products, if they are not EXACTLY the way I want them, they're not good. This one, I just found ONE little problem :D

Sooooo ... let's do this !
Packaging : The packaging is very .. normal ? It's in a tube, very thin, very easy to store :)
Now HERE is the part where I'm not super happy about it. It's that since the product is EXTREMELY liquid, the little squeezy tube is sometimes dirty, because when I open it, the liquid comes out very fast !!!
Advice : DO NOT put it upside down !!!

Coverage : Extremely good ! I would say it's like a light to MEDIUM foundation to me :) Really nice, I love that ! :D
There's no sent, no problem ! :)

Application : As I said, the product is REAAAAAAAAALLY liquid. So watch out !! I apply it with my hands 'cause I'm really lazy, I dot my face everywhere and then I blend everything :) Really soft, really smooth :)
Now ... watch out, don't use too much, you can end up being cakey !!!

Lasting Power : It lasts on me about 6 hours, which is pretty good :) !!!
I don't touch up my face with powder during the day.

Overall : 4 out of 5 because of the LIQUIDY texture that runs, and the price HERE in Moscow, in the us it's very cheap but in Moscow it's SUPPPPPER EXPENSIVE !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by vickyboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Firstly and most importantly, I have never used an Asian BB cream therefore know no different. I first tried the original Garnier BB cream and was disgruntled when it oxidized and went orange - it was also oily and I just generally wasn't impressed. I had no idea what people were talking about when they hyped up the product. I then convinced myself to try this BB cream and am pleasantly surprised. It goes on nicely, it makes my skin feel like it can breathe and it doesn't look 'cakey' which a lot of (real) foundations do. I have really great skin (thanks mum!) so all I am ever after is something to even out my skin tone and this does that perfectly! I haven't tried it in winter yet, but as it is summer it matches my skin tone quite well - I am pale (ie: my skin doesn't tan), a number 01 (Ivory) in Revlon Colour Stay (which I use when I go out at night) - this could be because I use a finishing powder (Becca in Eggwhite) and it tones down the oxidization (I think!) but we will soon find out when winter rolls around! I use this during the day when I am at work or out during the day on the weekend, it's also got SPF which is really great as I often forget to apply on my face! Despite it being my go-to for the day time, I have also worn it out a few times in the evening to events and people have always complimented me on how my skin looks. Basically it is just something I can wear whenever I don't want to spend the time putting a 'full face' on.

So far, the only thing I dislike about it profusely is the packaging - it is hard to get the product out (when it is nearing the end) when I squeeze the package it squirts out everywhere, including my mirror and myself and it runs everywhere, leaving the cap and sides gunky. Otherwise it's great and definitely my go-to quick and easy option for my every (day) wear.

EDIT: I have now used this product over winter(s) and can definitely say that it is not something I would use comfortably in winter. with my fairer skin in winter (in summer it gets a little sun-kissed, but is still quite pale) it just doesn't suit. it seems to be darker in winter than it is in summer, which as i said above, i put down to my body tanning slightly.
what a shame, now i need to find another product to use in winter :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by celinerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this a couple of days ago because I guess I got caught up in the BB cream hype and since I'm only in my mid-teens I wasn't ready to try a full face for foundation. The price was alright; I bought it on sale for NZD$16. The Medium shade suits me quite well (I'm around an NC35 in MAC) and I was happy to find that it oxidised to match my skin tone perfectly. The product is quite runny so I would not recommend storing it upside down like the packaging implies. It's fairly easy to apply and blend, however it seems to dry out my combination skin and makes my nose, cheeks, area above my eyebrows and forehead peel. I've found that the solution is to moisturise thoroughly first. Personally, I use an aloe vera gel and apply the BB cream on top while it's still damp on my face and I've found that it works like a charm, probably because although my skin is oily, it might not be oily enough. The product is very lightweight on the skin but I find it doesn't cover my acne discolouration. Other than this, it's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by MetteRA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is great! Awesome coverage for a BB cream, yet feels very light. Easy to apply, and makes my skin look matte all day. One con though - it's a little too pinkish for me. I'm neutral/yellow, and this makes my face look a little too pink - but I still love it. Will definitely buy it again...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/14/2013 1:51:00 AM More reviews by Lanie239

This product is amazing, it gives great coverage, it gives me a matte finish so no need for powder, oil free so it doesn't cause acne, it lasts all day and it will work to get rid of your acne.

The down side: it can look to dark (although that whats bb creams are meant to do), it can make your skin dry but that can be fixed by using a moisturising primer and the product is very runny and can easily spill on its side or tilted down you don't usa a lid.

But overall it's a great product and I love it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/12/2013 2:32:00 PM More reviews by festinalente90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I use the second bottle of this cream. It's perfect. I do not need powder after it. My skin does not get oily with this product. In the morning when I hurry or when I want my skin is particularly matt then I do not put any ordinary face cream than just this, and so does great work. Otherwise, my skin is oily, and I have enlarged pores. I think I will not buy powder anymore because I do not want my skin "not breathing." Oh yes, cover is also great and does not require a large amount of product. One pack takes me about 7 months :)
P.S. sorry about my English, I am from Croatia ;)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/11/2013 11:46:00 AM More reviews by Linlovesxo

Okay I haven’t written a review in a while but I honestly HAVE TO write about this. When the ‘original’ Garnier BB first came out, I ran to my cvs to get my claws on it… and I hated it. I’m in my early 20’s, combination oily skin and I live in south Florida (forever humid and extremely hot). I tend to be very kind to my skin and because I moisturize heavily at night, on most days I tend to skip day cream because if I add any more moisture and my skin becomes an oil slick. The original Garnier BB was a NIGHTMARE, it made my look wonderfully glowing for about the five minutes after I applied it but then OILSLICK, that would run off my face within a couple of hours (plus, I think it might have broken me out). I knew this product was out overseas way before it American stores but to be completely honest I thought it would be the same thing as the first BB, and I was not about to pick it up. But as all of my drugstore purchases begin, I had a coupon. Boy oh boy, was I wrong. This stuff is amazing. It controls oil better than my MUFE Matte Velvet +… I KNOW. It has amazing coverage for BB and it wears surprisingly long, however the color is a bit off. I’m about a solid 20 and I can get away with either NC or NW (mac terminology) but I find the light to be a bit dark and a bit too pink. But small potatoes because I love this.. for reference I think I love this more than the L’oreal BB (HG). I will update if anything changes.
PS.It is really, really runny but I really don’t think that matters if the product works well.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2013 10:28:00 PM More reviews by beautifuldreamer324

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I tried a sample of this in medium/deep on a card that was in a magazine, just out of curiosity. I've seen the American BB creams in drugstores for months now but never had the desire to try one. I never saw the point in them because they seen like glorified tinted moisturizers. I'm glad I tried this one though. I love how it looks like my natural skin, only better. This evens out skintone and gives my skin a more polished, glowing looking. Has nice coverage too!

I've now had this on for 10 1/2 hours, and it still looks as fresh as it did when I first applied! I didn't even have to set this with my MAC Studio Careblend pressed powder, which I use everyday to set my makeup with. I usually use the Careblend pressed powder to add more coverage. I'm surprised at how well this covers, while still looking so natural! Also, I didn't have to blot my face at all! Huge plus! I absolutely love not having to blot my t-zone. (that gets so annoying!). i liked this so much upon application (loved the way that it looked) that I ran out to Walmart (only 5 min away) and purchased this. It was $11.97 for 2 oz, which is a steal. Compared to other foundations/tinted moisturizers/bb creams, where you only get 1 oz. (NARS Sheer Glow is $42 for 1 oz!) Love the tube as well. I think I may have found a more
affordable dupe to my NARS Pure Radiant TM.

(This is one of the more expensive drugstore BB creams. The Maybelline one was about $7. That's why I gave it a 3 for price.)

update: 2/22/13- i stopped using this and switched to the Revlon BB Cream (amazing) because this one breaks me out. I tried this out again today & i broke out again not long after applying this. I must be allergic to something in this. It's ashame because it really controls oil quite well and i love how it looks on the skin. i took off a lippie because of that. it's a nice product, just not for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/5/2013 4:37:00 PM More reviews by alexitas

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Other

It avoids my face to be too oily. But it does not have a such coverage.