September 17, 2014 | 1992 users online

BB Cream - Garnier - BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

rated 3 of 5 on 3/2/2013 10:50:00 AM More reviews by arielyn211

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I soooo wanted to love this. While the texture is fab, andthe price is great, the color is just way too pink for my reddened complexion. it certainly lent to a " jolly old elf" appearance, but it did little else for my skin tone or texIure. Back to the drawing board for me!

rated 1 of 5 on 2/28/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by NormaGee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I hated this product I felt it made my face look like a grease ball and instead of making my skin better it made me break out wherever I applied it. The only thing I liked about this BB was that it had a bit more of coverage than other bb creams

rated 3 of 5 on 2/27/2013 10:40:00 AM More reviews by ellen1159

Too dark, even at the light shade, but I must have blotted my face four times at workto get the excess off. I need something that adheres better to skin and doesn't rub off so badly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2013 4:14:00 AM More reviews by ashl0p

LOVEEEE THIS BB CREAM! Decent amount of coverage, verrrry lightweight on the face, liquidy consistency, blends seamlessly, and demi-matte finish. Price is pretty steep for something from the drugstore, but everything about this bb cream is just awesome. I put it on before school with my fingers and it instantly events out the red hyper pigmentation on my cheeks and around my nose. I set it with a little bit of translucent loose powder and I LOVE the natural look, esp for the spring & summer since heavy makeup would only melt off my face anyway. I've been reaching more for this bb creme than I have been for my UD Naked Skin foundation and MAC. LOVE LOVE LOVE!! I

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/24/2013 4:49:00 PM More reviews by beautyjunkie2012

I picked this up in Deep and I needed to test it out for a week before making a judgement. As far as bb creams go I currently have Smashbox and Bobbi Brown in my stash. As far as color match it is perfect. It meshes perfectly with my skin without oxidizing. I apply it on top of my antioxident serum and leave out my moisturizer. It wears well after 8 hours of wear. Gives a nice semi-matte finish and I only had to blot my nose once over the course of wear. It does an awesome job at diffusing my minor scars and makes my large pores in t-zone non-existent. Overall this is a great drugstore bb cream and after a week of wear and not experiencing any skin irritation or other negative issues this little gem has now earned a permanent spot in my collection. Well worth the investment.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/21/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Draka

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I did not like this product too much. I admit it had more coverage than I expected it to have, but that's kind of all I can say good about it. Maybe the price too. But this product just did not work for me. The pigment from it wouldn't blend in my skin, it was sitting on top of it. I have normal skin that gets combo during summer time (when I tried this product it was summer), and I found that the alcohol this BB contained actually made my skin oilier on my forehead and nose, because it was drying it too much and made it react. It irritated a bit my sensitive skin (not a lot, but i'd rather it would not harm my skin at all).
It has a watery runny texture, which I don't mind, but despite this, I was actually feeling it on my face.
About the shade... I have pale skin (NC15-20) and the light shade of this suited me well.
I tried layering it a bit, but since the pigment wouldn't blend, it was not such a good try. Also it had the tendency to separate its texture on my skin, creating some stripes on my T-zone.
To sum it up, I don't say this is a bad product, but it's not suited to just anyone. It's not a great loss if you buy it and don't like it, I'm sure some friend/family around you would like it better. Besides it's cheap. But if you know your skin is sensitive or even a bit reactive to some ingredients, test it a bit more before you decide to purchase!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 10:22:00 AM More reviews by Adrimunera

I have been looking for a good BB cream for a really long time , and I found it ! I know I rated this as 4 but it's because I am very STRICT with products, if they are not EXACTLY the way I want them, they're not good. This one, I just found ONE little problem :D

Sooooo ... let's do this !
Packaging : The packaging is very .. normal ? It's in a tube, very thin, very easy to store :)
Now HERE is the part where I'm not super happy about it. It's that since the product is EXTREMELY liquid, the little squeezy tube is sometimes dirty, because when I open it, the liquid comes out very fast !!!
Advice : DO NOT put it upside down !!!

Coverage : Extremely good ! I would say it's like a light to MEDIUM foundation to me :) Really nice, I love that ! :D
There's no sent, no problem ! :)

Application : As I said, the product is REAAAAAAAAALLY liquid. So watch out !! I apply it with my hands 'cause I'm really lazy, I dot my face everywhere and then I blend everything :) Really soft, really smooth :)
Now ... watch out, don't use too much, you can end up being cakey !!!

Lasting Power : It lasts on me about 6 hours, which is pretty good :) !!!
I don't touch up my face with powder during the day.

Overall : 4 out of 5 because of the LIQUIDY texture that runs, and the price HERE in Moscow, in the us it's very cheap but in Moscow it's SUPPPPPER EXPENSIVE !!!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/19/2013 1:20:00 AM More reviews by vickyboo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Firstly and most importantly, I have never used an Asian BB cream therefore know no different. I first tried the original Garnier BB cream and was disgruntled when it oxidized and went orange - it was also oily and I just generally wasn't impressed. I had no idea what people were talking about when they hyped up the product. I then convinced myself to try this BB cream and am pleasantly surprised. It goes on nicely, it makes my skin feel like it can breathe and it doesn't look 'cakey' which a lot of (real) foundations do. I have really great skin (thanks mum!) so all I am ever after is something to even out my skin tone and this does that perfectly! I haven't tried it in winter yet, but as it is summer it matches my skin tone quite well - I am pale (ie: my skin doesn't tan), a number 01 (Ivory) in Revlon Colour Stay (which I use when I go out at night) - this could be because I use a finishing powder (Becca in Eggwhite) and it tones down the oxidization (I think!) but we will soon find out when winter rolls around! I use this during the day when I am at work or out during the day on the weekend, it's also got SPF which is really great as I often forget to apply on my face! Despite it being my go-to for the day time, I have also worn it out a few times in the evening to events and people have always complimented me on how my skin looks. Basically it is just something I can wear whenever I don't want to spend the time putting a 'full face' on.

So far, the only thing I dislike about it profusely is the packaging - it is hard to get the product out (when it is nearing the end) when I squeeze the package it squirts out everywhere, including my mirror and myself and it runs everywhere, leaving the cap and sides gunky. Otherwise it's great and definitely my go-to quick and easy option for my every (day) wear.

EDIT: I have now used this product over winter(s) and can definitely say that it is not something I would use comfortably in winter. with my fairer skin in winter (in summer it gets a little sun-kissed, but is still quite pale) it just doesn't suit. it seems to be darker in winter than it is in summer, which as i said above, i put down to my body tanning slightly.
what a shame, now i need to find another product to use in winter :(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 9:25:00 PM More reviews by celinerrr

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I bought this a couple of days ago because I guess I got caught up in the BB cream hype and since I'm only in my mid-teens I wasn't ready to try a full face for foundation. The price was alright; I bought it on sale for NZD$16. The Medium shade suits me quite well (I'm around an NC35 in MAC) and I was happy to find that it oxidised to match my skin tone perfectly. The product is quite runny so I would not recommend storing it upside down like the packaging implies. It's fairly easy to apply and blend, however it seems to dry out my combination skin and makes my nose, cheeks, area above my eyebrows and forehead peel. I've found that the solution is to moisturise thoroughly first. Personally, I use an aloe vera gel and apply the BB cream on top while it's still damp on my face and I've found that it works like a charm, probably because although my skin is oily, it might not be oily enough. The product is very lightweight on the skin but I find it doesn't cover my acne discolouration. Other than this, it's perfect.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/16/2013 9:49:00 AM More reviews by MetteRA

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This stuff is great! Awesome coverage for a BB cream, yet feels very light. Easy to apply, and makes my skin look matte all day. One con though - it's a little too pinkish for me. I'm neutral/yellow, and this makes my face look a little too pink - but I still love it. Will definitely buy it again...