Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

G790475 - AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITOL, PERLITE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES>.(F.I.L. B51922/1).

on 4/8/2013 4:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Covers redness but it left me looking pale I do not think this is meant for yellow undertoned skin. I still have a full tube and I think I am going to give this away.

on 4/6/2013 9:31:00 PM

I tried my mums L'oreal BB cream and it didn't seem to give me that much coverage and it left me feeling oily, but she raves about it all the time. So I wasn't really sure what to expect from a BB cream. After a lot of research into BB creams for oily skin this seemed to have the best reviews for one that I could get in NZ and it was a pretty good price $17.99 NZ$. I love it! can't believe I waited so long to buy a BB cream. The coverage is amazing I don't have to wear as much concealer any more, it works really well for dark under eye circles and acne scars. I use Simple's moisturiser first for oily acne prone skin then this over top with Revlon blemish concealer with soft-flex in Light/Medium and Revlon ColourStay Mineral foundation in Light/Medium to set it and it gives a really natural matte finish. My Boyfriend commented on how great my skin looks and I realised when I used it this morning my skin looked like it was glowing. For the true test I wore it out to town for dinner and dancing with friends and when I got home at 4 in the morning my skin still looked great, It wasn't oily at all and didn't look like it had budged, usually when I go dancing I come home looking like I'm not wearing make up at all and I've dumped my face in oil. Super impressed with this and I will defiantly repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of the best BB creams i have ever used! It moisturizes but has a slight tint to cover any imperfections. The products consistency isnt too thick so your face will not look caked!! :) i recommend this to all skin types!

on 4/6/2013 12:21:00 AM

I wish I could use this :(. Great finish and consistency, but it makes me so orange :(. I'm pretty fair and this just makes me look like I tried to fake tan. Wahh!!

on 4/5/2013 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I dont`t like it because it oxidize on me and makes me look orange.It emphasizes dry paches also.But i don`t need any powder with this for a few hours.

First off, this one is ways better than the original version. This one has a nice light coverage and doesn't leave my skin shiny. For safe measure I use the MAC mineralize skinfinish natural as a setting powder. For a western BB cream, this does the job. A friend once complimented on how good it makes my skin look.

on 4/5/2013 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product works much better than my Revlon Nearly Naked foundation in vanilla!!!! And it covers more than actual liquid foundation in general. It works on me very well, but I can't say the same for the next woman who is curious to try it. I love the packaging, especially the fact that it comes in a squeezing tube. The color of the tube is gold, which I think is perfect for it. It is my new shiny golden treasure in a tube. Plus, you only need a little of application to apply on! The price was around $11, and judging by the ingredients that performs a miracle on my face, it.s a freaking steal!

on 4/3/2013 11:34:00 AM

I am a Bzzagent and I received the Garnier Oil-free BB Cream in my color- light to medium product for free for trial purposes. My skin type is primarily combination with the typical oily t-zone, but it turns dry and somewhat flaky in winter. I also usually like my foundations with at least a medium coverage and always use a primer or a moisturiser underneath for staying power.

The first time that I used the Garnier BB cream, I applied it without a moisturiser or primer directly to my skin with my fingers and it spread easily. Initially I felt it was too pink toned for my neutral- yellow toned skin but in the few seconds that it took to spread the cream, it vanished completely! To my surprise, it had a lot more coverage than I was expecting and definitely more than Maybelline or L'oreal BB creams (which work better as primers anyway). The slight redness that I have around my nose and on my chin, my mild dark circles all concealed! I also didn't need a setting powder because it was as matte as it gets, but in a nice non-shiny way. Four hours past- no shine or grease and my skin looked healthier as the BB cream was absorbed by my skin.

The second time that I used this cream, I had to apply an oil free moisturiser underneath as my skin was dry (thank you extended winter in spring, hello NJ) and the BB cream spread better for obvious reasons. I did see some mild shine on my forehead by 3 hours post but owed it to the moisturiser I wore underneath, which I wouldn't be wearing when the weather gets warmer.

This Garnier BB cream is exactly what I would want to use in Summer because it's easy and because of its SPF 15. If I needed more coverage than it already gives me, I would use a concealer on those spots only.

Just your average BB cream/tinted moisturiser :D Its good but to avoid the really oily look, you have to use powder to make it seem less oily. Very light coverage for small acne dots. Hasn't made me break out yet. The packaging is quite annoying, the lid side has to face upwards to avoid losing product when opening for use.

on 4/1/2013 10:56:00 PM

Finally no breakouts from a bb! Though I still get shiny and I'm not that oily. So the shine control could be better . Price is good here in Canada get at Walmart since shoppers is like an extra 9 bucks. Overall good bb wish there was a color in between the 2 . I had to buy both and mix