Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

on 4/29/2013 3:01:00 AM

The formula is very thin and runny, which I don't mind, as I bought this product to use as a very light tint only. It blends fairly well but isn't anything special.

The colour, however, is too pasty and dull for my skin. I am a fair, yellow-toned with light freckles, but the tone of this is too flat greyish beige for me and doesn't enhance my complexion at all.

My biggest criticism is how oily this is. Even with a good coating of powder on top, my whole face is really shiny and oily after just an hour of wearing this product - and I don't have particularly oily skin. I wore this (with powder) to work once and ended up blotting my face with tissue paper in the bathroom because I was so shiny.

I wouldn't buy this again.

on 4/28/2013 7:47:00 PM

Great BB cream and held up with my expectations. The staying power is wonderful. I wore out for 10 hours once and it lasted nicely.

The coverage is mediocre and doesn't completely cover blemishes, dark circles and everything but definitely tones them down a lot. I'd give the coverage 7/10.

Packaging is great. I just leave it back in its box after I use it. This stuff is easy to use. Just put it on your fingers and pat/dab it on. It definitely recommend and really like this product.

on 4/28/2013 7:17:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I was so excited to get this product, I had heard so many good reviews and I had even seen it reccomended on TV. Sadly, I was very disapointed.
The "cream" is more like a liquid. It spills everywhere and leaks into the top, so when you open it you end up with a puddle everywhere.
It didn't moisturize me at all. Instead, it just highlighted my dry spots around my nose. It made my pores look huge, and it started flaking off within an hour of application.
On an opposite, it was not "oil control" in the slightest. It actually makes my nose, upperlip, and chin oiler than usual. It melts right off my skin by 2nd hour.
It didn't make my skin look any better, it was too dark for me, even in the lightest shade. It's very orange and people even told me I looked a lot darker than usual.
The only good thing was the smell. It smelled like a liquid or cream foundation, and I happen to like those smells.

1/10, the one star is for the smell.

on 4/23/2013 2:17:00 PM

UPDATE: I'm done with this formulation. I do like the non-oily skin formulation but the shade is very pasty, lighter than the same shade of the other formulation.

I'm a fan of the Garnier original BB Cream formula and was curious about this formulation when I saw it at my drugstore. Immediately, I picked one up as the warmer weather season was around the corner and I do get oilier.

I've been using it for several days now and it is a bit different than the original formulation. The consistency is definitely thinner.

I would apply this after my morning moisturizing and follow up with a light coat of loose powder. The satin-y finish does stay on for hours, even without primer.

on 4/23/2013 12:37:00 PM

My friend recommended it so I bought's going right back to the drugstore. It made me breakout so much more than before!!! I have oily skin & it's now so much harder to fix.

on 4/23/2013 10:32:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

this really isn't BB cream- western BB creams are just tinted moisturizer.
it went on smoothly but made my skin look very oily and my large pores were accentuated. the color turns a too dark/orange after application even though it's the lightest shade!! i bought a korean BB cream instead and i am so much happier with it

on 4/23/2013 7:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

just perfect for oily skins. I'll buy this again and again!

on 4/22/2013 11:05:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I really Like this BB cream. I tried the original garnier BB and HATED it. It was so greasy and impossible to wear with my combination skin. I bought this, and I am in love. It reminds me of Nars Sheer Matte Foundation because of the nice light coverage, and matte finish. Keep in mind this product is very drying because of the extremely high alchohol content, but otherwise is an excellent product!

on 4/21/2013 3:25:00 PM

This is one of my favorite drugstore bb creams although I highly recommend Garnier's new oil control version of this bb cream just because this bb cream unfortunately left my skin oily.another con for some people is that it has a strangeish smell that doesnt really bother me because its not offensive but to others they might not like it.but this bb cream is fantastic because it has a thick, moisturizing texture and it has pretty good coverage for a bb definitely blurs imperfections besides blemishes and it lasts pretty much all day for me which is important because I dont always have time to reapply my makeup.also it has sunscreen in it which is always a plus! Overall a lovely bb cream especially for drugstore.

on 4/21/2013 10:19:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

Ugh, this product made me break out so much :( it emphasized a fine line on my forehead which I didn't even know I had before I put this stuff on, I'm only 18. I only used it for about a week cause I thought maybe it would get better or I'd start liking it but then I just broke out terribly so bad I didn't want to leave my house. The colour selection is really small too. The medium/dark you have to be pretty tan to wear, it worked for me until my tan faded but I could see it was looking way too dark so I tired the light/medium and it was way too white. Overall I'm very disappointed and would not recommend. Maybe it could work for you if you don't have sensitive acne prone skin. But for acne prone girls I would not recommend.