Garnier BB Cream Miracle Skin Perfector for Combination to Oily Skin - Light

3.6

G790475 - AQUA / WATER, CYCLOPENTASILOXANE, ALCOHOL DENAT. , BUTYLENE GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL METHOXYCINNAMATE, PEG-10 DIMETHICONE, PHENYL TRIMETHICONE, SQUALANE, BIS-PEG/PPG-14/14 DIMETHICONE, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, NYLON-12, MALTITOL, DISODIUM STEAROYL GLUTAMATE, ALUMINUM HYDROXIDE, SORBITOL, PERLITE, VACCINIUM MYRTILLUS FRUIT EXTRACT, <+/- MAY CONTAIN CI 77891 / TITANIUM DIOXIDE, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / IRON OXIDES>.(F.I.L. B51922/1).

on 4/10/2013 1:54:00 PM

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I love it! it has pretty good coverage. I do get a bit oily on warmer/humid days but overral it's quite confortable on skin.
It is very liquid and I find it difficult to apply so I mix it with a primer or a mattifying moisturizer. I recomend keeping it upwards because it's so liquid.

on 4/10/2013 10:45:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I have to say when I first heard of BB Creams I thought they were overrated. Recently it has started to become warmer out and I've been noticing my skin has been even more oily and my makeup just come sliding off. It also is looking more cakey then before because of how many times i need to put powder over the oily spots. My skin is combination to oily or even oily. In the winter it gets dry patches and in the summer I'm just one huge oily mess. So I wanted something that was lighter then a foundation but still gave me the coverage I needed for some of red spots. I just tried it today and I used my Cetaphil oil control moisturizer and my Neutrogena shine control primer like I always do before putting any type of foundation on. I first applied 1 coat and notice that it evened out my skin and covered some red spots. Thinking I would try another coat I did and almost got rid of all the red spots I had on my face, not to mention my skin was completely even and glowing. The only bad thing I have to say about this BB Cream is that it seemed ether too dark or a little orangey on my skin. I bought the Light/Medium BB Cream so maybe next time ill get the Fair/Light. Over all this is a wonderful product that I think everyone should try!

on 4/9/2013 5:37:00 PM

Overall, I really like this product. The coverage is very good for a BB cream, it covers everything I need to cover! The color is fine but it oxidizes and can get slightly too orange on my skin (for reference, i'm around nc20). I apply it in the morning and it lasts all day. At first, my face looks matte, but a few hours later the finish gets dewy (not oily). Here in Canada, the packaging and the formula are different. The tube is very messy, leaky and it has no SPF, which is very disappointing considering the fact that the US version has SPF. I HATE the packaging considering that the cream is very watery, the canadian tube in horrible. It is very messy, even when the cap is on, it leaks. I would repurchase for the product but the canadian tube is a disaster..

on 4/8/2013 4:38:00 PM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Other

Covers redness but it left me looking pale I do not think this is meant for yellow undertoned skin. I still have a full tube and I think I am going to give this away.

on 4/6/2013 9:31:00 PM

I tried my mums L'oreal BB cream and it didn't seem to give me that much coverage and it left me feeling oily, but she raves about it all the time. So I wasn't really sure what to expect from a BB cream. After a lot of research into BB creams for oily skin this seemed to have the best reviews for one that I could get in NZ and it was a pretty good price $17.99 NZ$. I love it! can't believe I waited so long to buy a BB cream. The coverage is amazing I don't have to wear as much concealer any more, it works really well for dark under eye circles and acne scars. I use Simple's moisturiser first for oily acne prone skin then this over top with Revlon blemish concealer with soft-flex in Light/Medium and Revlon ColourStay Mineral foundation in Light/Medium to set it and it gives a really natural matte finish. My Boyfriend commented on how great my skin looks and I realised when I used it this morning my skin looked like it was glowing. For the true test I wore it out to town for dinner and dancing with friends and when I got home at 4 in the morning my skin still looked great, It wasn't oily at all and didn't look like it had budged, usually when I go dancing I come home looking like I'm not wearing make up at all and I've dumped my face in oil. Super impressed with this and I will defiantly repurchase.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

One of the best BB creams i have ever used! It moisturizes but has a slight tint to cover any imperfections. The products consistency isnt too thick so your face will not look caked!! :) i recommend this to all skin types!

on 4/6/2013 12:21:00 AM

I wish I could use this :(. Great finish and consistency, but it makes me so orange :(. I'm pretty fair and this just makes me look like I tried to fake tan. Wahh!!

on 4/5/2013 12:37:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I dont`t like it because it oxidize on me and makes me look orange.It emphasizes dry paches also.But i don`t need any powder with this for a few hours.

First off, this one is ways better than the original version. This one has a nice light coverage and doesn't leave my skin shiny. For safe measure I use the MAC mineralize skinfinish natural as a setting powder. For a western BB cream, this does the job. A friend once complimented on how good it makes my skin look.

on 4/5/2013 12:29:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This product works much better than my Revlon Nearly Naked foundation in vanilla!!!! And it covers more than actual liquid foundation in general. It works on me very well, but I can't say the same for the next woman who is curious to try it. I love the packaging, especially the fact that it comes in a squeezing tube. The color of the tube is gold, which I think is perfect for it. It is my new shiny golden treasure in a tube. Plus, you only need a little of application to apply on! The price was around $11, and judging by the ingredients that performs a miracle on my face, it.s a freaking steal!