December 22, 2014 | 1768 users online

Blush - Maybelline - Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by TeHNyboR

I'm VERY surprised at all the negative reviews on this product. I LOVE it! I bought Peach Satin out of curiosity one day, and I loved the texture...exactly like a marshmallow (it was also fun showing it to my sister, instructing her to poke it, then seeing how grossed out she got ^^). I use this with my MAC 130 and I find that it's perfectly pigmented and blends very easily. it hasn't broken me out either, which seems to be another complaint about this product. Then again my review could be biased because I'm very pale (lighter than NC15), but it works great for me, and I'll definitely be trying more shades!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/8/2012 2:02:00 PM More reviews by flauros

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I bought 60 coffee cake for 7$ at fred meyer for 5.6g or .19oz of product. My first impression is that this blush is not very pigmented- I had to dip about 5 times with a stippling brush to get this to show. That being said, the color is a very warm brown champagne color, it's very pretty. It's very shimmery but it gives a nice sheen in indoor lighting. This has no scent to it. I don't know if this color would show up on any skin darker than fair. If you have medium skin, this might be a good highlighter color. Staying power is not good on its own, I layer with a powder blush on top to keep it going all day. Would not repurchase but will use up for sure.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/6/2012 5:24:00 PM More reviews by lsuchick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I bought this in "Hot Tamale" and i really like it. The bouncy concept is really fun. I think people have way to high standards for these things. They dont sell this product saying it gives you the richest pigment and best color pay off. They say its a cream feel with powder wear. Which it certainly is. The brighter shades like the one i got and "Candy Coral" give a nice color pay off. I think the lighter shades are for a natural-barely there blush. Stop putting these with the MAC or Rock&Republic blushes, theyre Maybelline with a fun concept. I think they are very fun and the deeper shades are well worth the money.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 1 of 5 on 2/6/2012 12:40:00 PM More reviews by katygrapes

This product was very disappointing. I was expecting a similar quality to the maybelline mouse blush. The color pay off is awful and it's barely pigmented. I will never buy it again.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2012 5:09:00 PM More reviews by um359738

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I am not obsessed with this product but I do really like it. I'm gonna be completly honest, I am not a blush person but I wanted to buy this just to feel it. I felt it, and of course it has this cool feeling and kinda bounces but then I used it and found I really liked it. I dont really like creme blushes cuz I hate using my fingers to put on make up but them again if it was a powder I probably would not like it at all. I use a blush to put it on and it is kinda hard to put on mr for blush or fingers but I like how it isnt that pigmented but it can be built up. They need more of a selection of colors.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/5/2012 2:27:00 PM More reviews by xohaley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I have this blush in orchid plum. It isnt very pigmented at all. The blush does feel pretty cool though. I wouldn't call it bouncy though because when you press down on it, it doesn't bounce back. I have to keep rubbing my finger on the product multiple times to get color that is visible on my skin. These blushes are also kind of hard to blend. I don't think I'll be buying another one of these.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/4/2012 5:04:00 PM More reviews by greenreed

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

If I want a gel blush this is fine. It does seem like I will get through it quickly since it is easy to make a dent in. Also once i have opened it, i feel like i will need to use it or it may dry up. I think I have better Lucy with blush sticks, powders and liquids, though.

rated 2 of 5 on 2/2/2012 9:37:00 PM More reviews by jtenopir88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like the idea of this blush and the texture is pretty cool, but the color payoff is not very good at all. I literally have to swirl my blush brush in this this for like 5 mins just for the color to show up on the bristles, and the bristles are white. Kinda disappointing bc like I said I like the idea of it but there are way better DS blushes

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2012 11:38:00 PM More reviews by rinstar311

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I originally purchased this blush in Candy Coral. I LOVE this blush. I know everyone seems to be having different experiences with this product but here is mine:
I apply this with my fingers. I do find that I need about 3-4 layers of product to get a good color in my cheeks (I like a bright blush). Don't be afraid to press hard on the bouncy surface to pick up more color!
This blends beautifully and I have worn it for about 7 hours without needing a touch-up. I have also worn it through a 2 hour dance class and it was still there afterwards! My blush usually does not last through a dance class.

I have since purchased the other 9 shades of this blush. I haven't received them, but am really looking forward to them!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2012 9:55:00 PM More reviews by spearmintstars

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Very poor color pay-off. Such a struggle to get it to be seen! I hated tugging on my face that much. While the texture is definitely interesting, it doesn't work well at all.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No