Maybelline Dream Bouncy Blush (All Shades)

3.2

Talc, Dimethicone, Hydrogenated C6-14 Olefin Polymers, Diisostearyl Malate, Paraffinum Liquidum / Mineral Oil / Huile Minerale, Silica, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Hexyl Laurate, Ethylene/Propylene/Styrene Copolymer, Butylene/Ethylene/Styrene Copolymer, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Phenoxyethanol,Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Alumina, Tin Oxide. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 15850 / Red 7, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 15850 / Red 6, CI 45410 / Red 28 Lake, CI 77120 / Barium Sulfate, CI 73360 / Red 30, CI 15850 / Red 7 Lake, CI 15985 / Yellow 6 Lake]

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

The texture is interesting and application is easy, but the colors appear chalky and not natural. It looked very unflattering on me. Their Dream Mousse blush is a far better product.

on 2/26/2012 1:20:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I had hoped this blush would at least be as good or better than Maybelline's dream mousse blushes, but sadly, it's not. I got this in Fresh Pink and it's way too sheer and while the concept of the blush in the pan being "bouncy" is novel, the reality is it's not worth wasting money on. I certainly hope these aren't going to take the place of their dream mousse blushes which are as good or better than high end blushes!!

on 2/25/2012 1:54:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

I really love this blush, I have it in the dark browny color and to apply it I just use my fingers and then blend it in with a brush and it seems to work. The only bad thing is that if you put too much on it is noticeable so use only a little bit at a time. I will definitely repurchase when I run out.

on 2/24/2012 3:19:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Purchased mine on a whim, and went for my usual coral shade. This applies very sheerly, and does not have shimmer or shine. The "bounce" comes from the fact that the pad of blush "gives" a bit when you press your fingertip on it. It is sort of fascinating, but only for a minute or two. Clear plastic pot alows you to see color. The color looks very natural on and is buildable. Certainly not a bad product, but it does not excite me as much as I had hoped. Thus, I will not repurchase. This would work well for a no-makeup look. UPDATE: When the temps started the climb, and I swapped out a lighter, dewier fndtn for spring, I find I like this product a whole bunch better. It just does not work on matte makeup. The lighter, dewier makeup works just fine. I just picked up a second shade -- Orchid. Already had Paech Satin. Both shades are workable for NW 20

on 2/23/2012 10:25:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Love it! Bought two - a peachy shade and coffee - and I love them both, The colors are sheer and pretty. The bouncy concept is fun. Great cheapie blush!

on 2/21/2012 11:44:00 PM

I purchased this blush after watching a few youtube videos about it. I got the color Peach Satin because I am fair skinned. A lot of people online were raving about Hot Tamale but this seemed too dark/red for my skin tone.

I must say I love this product. I texture is unique and the color pay-off is just what you would want from a cream blush- dewy and light and buildable (if you need more!). I set it with a light dusting of a powder blush and this lasts all day long!

Compared to other cream blushes that I have (MAC, Illamasqua) this is a much lighter formulation. MAC seems more thick, this is lighter and I think a lot has to do with the "bouncy-ness". The lighter formulation suits this and makes it much easier to work with than other thicker cream blushes I have encountered.

Not an HG, but definitely an excellent blush and can't beat the price and color selection.

on 2/21/2012 12:47:00 AM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have this in Fresh Pink. It feels "bouncy" yes true to it's claim. It shows up on my skin and it looks nice but really I don't really like the idea around "cream" blushes. It's just easier to put on powder ones. I only got this because I didn't buy it and it looked extremely cute & interesting. However it's a one hit wonder for me. It's great, but I cannot see me buying this as a monthly product.

Let me start off by saying this stuff fascinated me the first time i touched it.it is actually 'bouncy' and feels so cool! anyway i really like this product. The actually blush is a bit sheer and needs a few applications to show up but the finish feels more like a powder; unlike other cream-like blushes that feel a bit sticky.

on 2/18/2012 1:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I have this in Peach Satin. The texture is really nice, and the overall color is beautiful, but the pigmentation is lacking. I only use this either on a barely there makeup day or to use as a base for powder blushes. The staying power leaves something to be desired as well. If they handled the pigmentation issue, I would consider repurchase.

on 2/16/2012 1:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure

I had seen many mixed reviews about this blush and decided to try it out for myself. I love the texture of this but the pigmentation sucks! I wish it was a bit more pigmented so it would show up on my skintone, because I just love the way it feels.