July 25, 2014 | 1937 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by NatalieMakeupJunkie

I totally love this eyeshadow.it is THE perfect shade for me. what i love thats it is a taupe and doesnt have that orangey undertone most "bronze" shadows have like MAC's woodwinked. I Do have to use a primer with this seeing i cant get away with using it alone but my beloved too faced shadow insurance is just the trick.the packaging is great for being drugstore since it is glass so it will be less likely to dry out.one other great thing is its one of those quick put on with a finger run out of the door things which is so great for someone who cant afford to take time with her makeup(me).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color was nice, a bit lighter than what i thought it would be though. The staying power was ok, it atleast lasted longer on my lids than MAC PPs. But as far as repurchase i don't think i will, it just didn't wow me i guess.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by ktkemp33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful frosted taupe. LASTS FOREVER. I put mine on top of the NYX Lid Primer. I've got the Teal and Green.
Going to buy them all!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by lindyhopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, as usual, it creased on me pretty quickly, unless I put on the thinnest layer ever (and sometimes even then). I still have yet to find any sort of primer or eye base that doesn't cause creasing. (I tried it with primer, without, with eyeshadow over it, without).

The color also seems a little dark for me as a lid color, but then again I don't really like to wear dark eyeshadows in general very much.

It is kind of OK if I just throw on a very, very thin layer when I'm in a rush, but it feels kind of sticky and heavy on my eyelids like it's weighing them down.

I wanted so badly to love it, but I feel very "meh" about it. I'll keep using it and trying it in different ways because sometimes I dislike something at first and then get it to work, but at the moment I'm not into it.
I wish I didn't buy it...it

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In LOVE! This is the first color I have and it's amazing! I love the staying power! With the help of a primer this stuff doesn't crease! I use this with just eyeliner and mascara and I'm ready to go! I put this on my lid and in the crease. It automatically looks darker in the crease because of my double lid so there is no "packing on the color" that needs to be done. I am definitely buying the purple one next! Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Chyna18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! i can't wait to buy more colors the orange and purple are next on my list... this shadows goes on easy and stays all day... i use it as a base as well and the pay off is excellent..

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/22/2012 1:33:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This shade is the creamiest shade of the line. It is still a bit drier than most paint pots. While it does not replace paint pots for me, it is a nice cheaper "cousin".

rated 4 of 5 on 2/21/2012 10:10:00 PM More reviews by Cidster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

As most people have said, love this product! It lasts forever on my oily eyelids. I especially love the way I can blend out the color from lash line to brow bone, throw on a little liner and mascara...and have a great look all day. For me it's very buildable so I can easily darken the corners all with the same shadow. I can't wait to get more colors.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/21/2012 9:53:00 PM More reviews by AndieHeartsMAC

This product is really excellent. I apply this with my finger over a shadow base (Nars) and the color lasts all day. No creasing, no fading. This lasts through my 12 hour work shifts with ease. I find the pigmentation to be good, and it does seem to build well.

I have oily lids, and no other cream shadow has ever not creased on my lids. I have since bought 3 more. I hope Maybelline will add more neutrals to their line up in the future.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/20/2012 12:21:00 AM More reviews by Teacakeanyone

I was so very surprised to find, after initial skepticism, that I LOVE this! I have very oily lids; after applying some UDP, this genuinely manages to last all day for me. Few things do, powder shadows included. I tried Tough as Taupe, but as others have mentioned it's not the same color on the skin as it looks in the pot. It's also very matte, which I find difficult to blend decently and defeats my goal of a fast eye look. Bad to the Bronze is phenomenal, though. I'm very pale and first thought this was too gold or warm. But its chameleon-like shimmer makes this change color depending on the angle viewed from. It's also delightful in that adding more makes it darker, so a touch more of this in my crease and outer V darkens the look. I also find, since it's a nice light-ish color, I can place this along my lower lids and I don't look zombie-like. Big fan actually! Huge fan for only around $6-7!!!