Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 3/31/2012 9:33:00 PM

Love love love this stuff. Blendable and buildable. A light coat is sheer and even works as a shadow base. More product gives a deeper color, and either way it lasts all day with no creasing. The ads and the display make it look super shiny and bright but this and the pomegranate are subtle and very pretty.

on 3/31/2012 7:49:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

I love this product,glides on smoothly and easily,nice and creamy consistency!
Dries enough on the lids not to be sticky,very pretty color with great lasting ability!

on 3/30/2012 7:48:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This is the best cream shadow I have ever used. It really lasts all day without a primer. This color in particular is beautiful with my skin tone and itís so easy to use. I don't even use a brush I dip a clean ring finger tip into the jar and dab it on my eye area.

on 3/29/2012 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is definitely the best color out of all of the color tattoo liners. Very pretty shimmery bronzer color without any chunky glitters like most of the other ones have. Applies smoothly and lasts all day. Not a very unique color, but the price is good compared to other alternatives.

on 3/29/2012 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite of the ones I've tried. I like it most because of the color and the consistancy. The color is a gorgeous, pigmented bronze with shimmer. The texture is that of a MAC paint pot. Super creamy yet once it's set, it's not going anywhere. I believe this color is also universally flattering to most people. I have blue/grey eyes and it looks fantastic. I love how d/s companies have been stepping it up. I have used this product both as a base for eyeshadow and alone. Both ways worked just fine and held up beautifully. I highly recommend this product.

on 3/23/2012 8:39:00 PM

this is so amazing! I got it at target for literally 5 dollars!!! the color is perfect for me being in high school. it's great for everyday wash of color and it's not super loud. it goes on smooth and lasts forever. it's been really hot the last couple days and I had a really tough cheer practice on our upper deck, which is the hottest place in the school...and after 2 1/2 hours of flipping around and conditioning it was still there. LOVE ITTTT!!

on 3/23/2012 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I finally found Bad to the Bronze and love it. Goes on a bit lighter than it looks in the jar, and very shimmery. Stays on well. Looks gorgeous, especially with Tough as Taupe. Delightful product. Yay Maybelline!

on 3/20/2012 6:32:00 PM

I really like this color. It's wearable and can be paired perfectly with a variety of colors. However, it creased on me after a few hours. I used it with a primer and it creased less, but still did in my inner corners. Oh well, I'm still going to use it though, if I'm going somewhere for only a couple hours.

on 3/14/2012 1:00:00 PM

Like this so much more than I expected. Quick and easy to appy (dries fast) and stays put. Been wearing with ELF primer. Cheap and long-lasting. Great for days when I'm in a rush.

i bought this from wal mart for about $7 canaidan. I wasn't expecting it to last a full 24 hours, i just thought the packaging was cute and the shadow would at least last four to five hours longer than a normal powdered shadow. I didn't leave the shadow on all night because i take my makeup off before bed, but it definitely lasted morning until night, no creasing or smudging, and looking just as pigmented as when i put it on. Application was easy, i just used my fingers and swiped it onto the lid. Needless to say, i will be going back to wal mart to buy more of these! they are amazing for the price. and the colour selection they have is pretty good too! :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials