October 20, 2014 | 1971 users online

Eye Shadow - Maybelline - Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2012 9:07:00 PM More reviews by linhle777

The color is very wearable I bought it for 6 bucks at walmart. It makes a good base. Now I feel bad for buying benefit's cream shadows. There is a difference in the texture it is sticky so I feel like I can just put on my shadow and it binds the shadow to my lid. I have oily skin and this is great as a primer. This doesn't have any glitter it is just metallic which I think is appropriate for all ages.True gold has flecks of glitter in once it is blended.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2012 10:32:00 PM More reviews by princess2010

I absolutely ADORE the product! The bronze is GORGEOUS. Seriously beautiful. The color goes on so easy with my finger and does last all day. I don't know about 24 hours because I would never need to wear an eyeshadow that long, but the color is on solid when I take it off at night. It's a nice creamy formula that goes on best with a finger. I like to wear just this color with the L'Oreal Infallible Iced Latte to highlight and it looks great. Simple and elegant and great for a busy day because it takes about 5 seconds to apply and it's pretty much impossible to mess it up. The packaging is fantastic. The glass is hard and the lid is easy to screw on an off. It's as nice of quality as my MAC paint pots. I definitely recommend this product. I also have 4 or 5 other colors in the collection and love them all!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2012 9:51:00 PM More reviews by MiniAndBoss

Sorry to rain on the parade, but this product is totally not worth all the hype IMO. First off, it's not all that similar to mac paintpots. I have rubenesque, and the texture is very gel like, non-sticky, and it doesn't crease on me at all. Bad to the bronze on the otherhand, has a sticky texture to it, and it creases on me :(

The color is gorgeous though, a medium shimmery bronzy taupe that goes on pretty pigmented and can be built up. I wouldn't repurchase because it creases on me. It didn't live up to the 24hr claim, it didn't even last 5 hours one me :/

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2012 12:23:00 AM More reviews by sugarsweet87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Love this product soooooo much!!!! February kinda been my lazy eye shadow month, and if I want a bit of pop of colour this had been my go to eye shadow. On days I don't feel lazy I'll use it as a base all over the lid and add another colour or two on the crease, but sometimes when I'm in a rush or just simply don't feel like putting too much time on my make up this had been my go to colour. I have all 10 of them. But this one had definitely the one I've been reaching for the most. I definitely will be repurchasing this.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 11:53:00 PM More reviews by NatalieMakeupJunkie

I totally love this eyeshadow.it is THE perfect shade for me. what i love thats it is a taupe and doesnt have that orangey undertone most "bronze" shadows have like MAC's woodwinked. I Do have to use a primer with this seeing i cant get away with using it alone but my beloved too faced shadow insurance is just the trick.the packaging is great for being drugstore since it is glass so it will be less likely to dry out.one other great thing is its one of those quick put on with a finger run out of the door things which is so great for someone who cant afford to take time with her makeup(me).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2012 6:48:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

The color was nice, a bit lighter than what i thought it would be though. The staying power was ok, it atleast lasted longer on my lids than MAC PPs. But as far as repurchase i don't think i will, it just didn't wow me i guess.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/3/2012 11:45:00 AM More reviews by ktkemp33

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Beautiful frosted taupe. LASTS FOREVER. I put mine on top of the NYX Lid Primer. I've got the Teal and Green.
Going to buy them all!

rated 3 of 5 on 2/28/2012 12:03:00 PM More reviews by lindyhopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, as usual, it creased on me pretty quickly, unless I put on the thinnest layer ever (and sometimes even then). I still have yet to find any sort of primer or eye base that doesn't cause creasing. (I tried it with primer, without, with eyeshadow over it, without).

The color also seems a little dark for me as a lid color, but then again I don't really like to wear dark eyeshadows in general very much.

It is kind of OK if I just throw on a very, very thin layer when I'm in a rush, but it feels kind of sticky and heavy on my eyelids like it's weighing them down.

I wanted so badly to love it, but I feel very "meh" about it. I'll keep using it and trying it in different ways because sometimes I dislike something at first and then get it to work, but at the moment I'm not into it.
I wish I didn't buy it...it

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by thekyayu

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

In LOVE! This is the first color I have and it's amazing! I love the staying power! With the help of a primer this stuff doesn't crease! I use this with just eyeliner and mascara and I'm ready to go! I put this on my lid and in the crease. It automatically looks darker in the crease because of my double lid so there is no "packing on the color" that needs to be done. I am definitely buying the purple one next! Highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2012 10:29:00 AM More reviews by Chyna18

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT! i can't wait to buy more colors the orange and purple are next on my list... this shadows goes on easy and stays all day... i use it as a base as well and the pay off is excellent..