Maybelline Color Tattoo - Bad to the Bronze / On and On Bronze

4.4

Ingredients.Cyclopentasiloxane, Isododecane, Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Ceresin, Cyclohexasiloxane, Caprylyl Methicone, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Alumina, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Cyclomethicone, Propylene Carbonate, Candelilla Cera / Candelilla Wax / Cire De Candelilla, Caprylyl Glycol, C30-45 Alkyldimethylsilyl Polypropylsilsesquioxane, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Silica, Polyethylene Terephthalate, Tin Oxide, Acrylates Copolymer, Paraffin. May Contain: Mica, CI 77891 / Titanium Dioxide, CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499 / Iron Oxides, CI 77007 / Ultramarines, CI 19140 / Yellow 5 Lake, CI 16035 / Red 40 Lake, CI 77000 / Aluminum Powder, CI 77510 / Ferric Ferrocyanide, CI 75470 / Carmine, CI 42090 / Blue 1 Lake, CI 77400 / Bronze Powder, CI 77288 / Chromium Oxide Greens, CI 77289 / Chromium Hydroxide Green, CI 77742 / Manganese Violet, CI 77400 / Copper Powder, CI 77163 / Bismuth Oxychloride, CI 77510 / Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide.. ...

on 3/29/2012 9:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is definitely the best color out of all of the color tattoo liners. Very pretty shimmery bronzer color without any chunky glitters like most of the other ones have. Applies smoothly and lasts all day. Not a very unique color, but the price is good compared to other alternatives.

on 3/29/2012 8:39:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool

This is my favorite of the ones I've tried. I like it most because of the color and the consistancy. The color is a gorgeous, pigmented bronze with shimmer. The texture is that of a MAC paint pot. Super creamy yet once it's set, it's not going anywhere. I believe this color is also universally flattering to most people. I have blue/grey eyes and it looks fantastic. I love how d/s companies have been stepping it up. I have used this product both as a base for eyeshadow and alone. Both ways worked just fine and held up beautifully. I highly recommend this product.

on 3/23/2012 8:39:00 PM

this is so amazing! I got it at target for literally 5 dollars!!! the color is perfect for me being in high school. it's great for everyday wash of color and it's not super loud. it goes on smooth and lasts forever. it's been really hot the last couple days and I had a really tough cheer practice on our upper deck, which is the hottest place in the school...and after 2 1/2 hours of flipping around and conditioning it was still there. LOVE ITTTT!!

on 3/23/2012 3:19:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

I finally found Bad to the Bronze and love it. Goes on a bit lighter than it looks in the jar, and very shimmery. Stays on well. Looks gorgeous, especially with Tough as Taupe. Delightful product. Yay Maybelline!

on 3/20/2012 6:32:00 PM

I really like this color. It's wearable and can be paired perfectly with a variety of colors. However, it creased on me after a few hours. I used it with a primer and it creased less, but still did in my inner corners. Oh well, I'm still going to use it though, if I'm going somewhere for only a couple hours.

on 3/14/2012 1:00:00 PM

Like this so much more than I expected. Quick and easy to appy (dries fast) and stays put. Been wearing with ELF primer. Cheap and long-lasting. Great for days when I'm in a rush.

i bought this from wal mart for about $7 canaidan. I wasn't expecting it to last a full 24 hours, i just thought the packaging was cute and the shadow would at least last four to five hours longer than a normal powdered shadow. I didn't leave the shadow on all night because i take my makeup off before bed, but it definitely lasted morning until night, no creasing or smudging, and looking just as pigmented as when i put it on. Application was easy, i just used my fingers and swiped it onto the lid. Needless to say, i will be going back to wal mart to buy more of these! they are amazing for the price. and the colour selection they have is pretty good too! :)

on 3/11/2012 10:05:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Fine

I love Color Tattoo's so much. I soo wish they would make some warm, neutral tones. This was the most neutral tone I found at Ulta so I got it. It's a beautiful bronze shade but this is very very cool toned and has a greyish frost to it that I dislike. I don't wear this on it's own, but like this. Urban Decay Primer Potion(greed) then this, then eyeshadow. The eyeshadow I use are stila and they are warm so it warms up this a bit. I like to wear this like that. These are pretty inexpensive, around $7 at Ulta I would buy again if they made more neutral tones.

This product is pretty nice. The color is very pretty, but I find it creases on me without a primer underneath.
Otherwise, this product is really gorgeous and easy.
The packaging on the other hand is extremely bulky. There is a huge heavy chunk of plastic with no product in it, and that's really annoying as you just get the tiny sliver of product where the lid screws on.

on 3/10/2012 10:55:00 PM

I love this product. It's perfect for my school days when I'm rushing out the door. It's easy to apply and lasts the whole day. Even through my Aerobics class. I always keep it in my makeup bag. Definitely buying another one when mine runs out.

Video Reviews & Tutorials