October 24, 2014 | 1735 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 12/23/2012 10:18:00 PM More reviews by shomaq

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

After trying tons of mascara's , I must say I absolutely love the mascara, it is absolutely fabulous. They volumize, extend, and thicken lashes. Did I forget to say it curls fabulously too. It's definitely one of my fave HG product and it's defintely a bang for the buck. Love it! <3 No fallouts and long lasting. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 12/22/2012 10:43:00 PM More reviews by Fiache

HOLY GRAIL! I got asian eyelashes that are quite long for being asian. I like full, thicker and black lashes. The mascara costs $2.99 and gives me the most perfect lashes!
My other HG mascara is Loreal voluminous. They do the same job except from that this one is buildable WITHOUT making clumps. I use 2 coats and I'm good to go for everyday use. Packaging doesn't look so fancy, but I don't really mind. The wand is quite small so it's easy to reach those small little hairs. It's firm and easy to work with. The tube last me for about 3 months and I basically use mascara on a daily basis. Paying only $2.99 makes me love it even more! I recommend everyone to try this. You can get natural lashes or dramatic, up to you how you apply it!
Who doesn't love a bargain HOLY GRAIL?!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2012 1:13:00 PM More reviews by OMGURTEEF

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Got this mascara after reading that it's wondrous layered over the Wet n' Wild and it seriously is! I do two coats of the WNW and then one coat of this and my sparse, thin (but oddly long) lashes turn into BAM! Huge lashes! Love it!
And it's cheaper than that Dior mascara that flakes and has a horrible brush and ew. Like, a lot cheaper. So for the price, it's quite a gem!

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/20/2012 12:15:00 PM More reviews by 11233

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

To be fair, I've only had this mascara on for 5 minutes but so far it's amazing enough to make me rush to the computer to leave a RAVING review. (which, is saying quite a bit as I've only left one review before this: for the Nars Exhibit A blush - also love)

I'm 49 with skimpy, short and rather sparse lashes. NOT any more, bitches! (hee hee) Loving my new long, lush lashes. I'll try to edit this later if I find it flakes, smudges or otherwise disappoints.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 2:21:00 PM More reviews by Karolina88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

What can I sayÖI simply love this mascara!!!! It is amazing it does the job very well and is very easy on the pocket. I refuse to pay 20 or so dollars on mascaras. For me personally itís crazy to pay so much money for a product that I could easily get it at the drug store. I bought my mascara at local Walgreen for about 2.99+tax, but now for some reason it went up and it is 3.49 which I donít mind because I will still repurchase it over and over again. Not only is this mascara lengthening but also adds volume to my lashes. I have pretty long lashes, but they are not pulshed like I want them to be with this mascara I get everything I want and more. I tried many mascaras and this is by far one of my favorites. Itís worth every penny and could be easily compared to many high end mascaras. GO OUT AND GET IT YOU BE AMAZED.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/18/2012 4:46:00 PM More reviews by MoG04

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ok, so I am writing this review as a "first time" user. I am not sure how I will feel if I do something different and use it again but here is here I stand now. I will update this once I've used it a few more times. 12.18.12 Bought this for $2.99 (awesome!) from walgreens. I read all the hype with this and decided I MUST try! So during application I usually use liquid eyeliner before applying my mascara. This lead me to have LOTS of clumping. I couldn't get this to perform like everyone says, my curl even fell further down. I will try again tomorrow and see if I can try it a different way and get better results.

update12.21.12: well looks like i gave it 3 tries and i still find it to be clumping and not as grand as everyone says BUT on a side note found a very worthy competitor at $1.97!! Walmart buy, NYC sky rise mascara was awesome at volume and not a lot of clumping!! Highly recommend for the cost.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/17/2012 9:38:00 PM More reviews by PurpleMongoose12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I got this because I really wanted a good volumizing mascara and I got this because it was cheap. Well this clumps up my lashes together to make it look like I have like 6 eyelashes (not cute). I have to take off alot of product on the wand because the mascara stopper barely takes off mascara leaving the wand with alot of mascara. With one layer its okay but I want more volume so the second layer comes and it clumps up with the 6 eyelash look. I would not buy this again.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/14/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by brandi9689

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I purchased this mascara based upon all the positive reviews. I really wanted to like it but this mascara flakes and was hard to work with. I would not repurchased.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 7:02:00 PM More reviews by nightinggale07

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is the best mascara I've tried so far. The price is right (around $3). The packaging is a pretty standard affair. The formula is great! I don't like too wet or too dry formulas but this is a great middle ground. I have shrimpy little lashes that are naturally curly. This formula lengthens and volumizes without clumping and holds a curl. It dries quite stiff, which I don't personally mind because this mascara doesn't feel heavy when it dries either- which some stiffer ones tend to do. Usually, I get mascara seeping by the end of the day- not with this! It stays put and doesn't flake off.

The only thing that I would dock this for is that the stopper inside doesn't scrape off any mascara...a ton of product comes out on the wand every time. I just wipe the excess off and move on. I didn't dock any points though because that is a minor flaw and I will still continue to repurchase this wonderful product again and again!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2012 6:39:00 PM More reviews by flatteries

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS MASCARA! Oftentimes, I feel like drugstore mascaras are overpriced for what they are. But this little gem only cost me $3.99 (only because I bought it when on vacation in California and the Walgreens was in front of the hotel, making the prices more expensive. I've seen it locally for about $2.49) and it is so good! It makes my lashes look amazing, both long and voluminous, and it LASTS! It has never given me raccoon eyes on a day I've worn it. I just curl my lashes and apply it, and it opens up my eyes and makes them look 10x more awake! I also love that the formula isn't very thick as some mascaras are, which makes your lashes feel heavy and makes it difficult to keep your eyes open for the first few minutes after you've applied them. Highly recommended!