August 20, 2014 | 2109 users online

Mascara - Jordana - Best Lash Extreme Volumizing Mascara

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 11/9/2012 5:38:00 PM More reviews by manny1996

I can't believe this mascara is only $2.99. The very first time I used it I was amazed. I keep thinking the $2.99 price is a mistake, so I just bought 5 tubes. I love the 80's packaging and the brush is really nice. It reminds me of my old "lash out' brush. I add coats throughout the day and this stuff doesn't clump on me at all. New HG for me!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/9/2012 10:44:00 AM More reviews by kaylaistattooed

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Not a "holy grail" mascara like many claim it to be but it does lengthen, darken, and add a bit a volume to my lashes. I pair this with my Maybelline Falsies Mascara for my desired look. It's a dry forumla and a little too quick to dry for my liking but I make it work. Something worth trying out for sure.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/8/2012 11:08:00 AM More reviews by ntzeng

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best mascara I have ever used...and that includes department store high end brands to drugstore favorites. This layers really well and gives me really long, dramatic lashes. Love, love, love!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2012 4:41:00 PM More reviews by dizzielittlerascal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have only one negative thing to say about this mascara - its not available in the UK!!!! Someone from the U.S kindly sent me one and I am in love! I am a contact lens wearer, and to boot I am trialling some new RGP lenses. So having a non flaky, non smudging mascara is very important to me and this has not let me down. I have short, sparse lashes and I always have to use a primer under mascara to give them a boost (this goes for HE or DS mascara). I do not need to with this one. I am so happy about that as the only primer I like is the Shi one, and that is 20 a pop! This mascara, on its own, and in less that two coats, gives me volume and length without stiffness and is as black as can be. Honestly, HG status worthy. Please Jordana, come to the UK!

Edit: UKers, I have found an awesome seller on Amazon who sells them without overly inflating the price either (I managed to get 4, including postage, for less than a HE mascara). Was sent to me in less than a week :o)

rated 3 of 5 on 11/3/2012 1:38:00 PM More reviews by jessamay

I was not impressed with this mascara and that is even with the price being so reasonable. My long but thin lashes did not look any fuller and I find the formula hard to apply correctly. I get little clumps, like tiny drops, at the end of each lash and it makes the lashes kinda stick together. The brush reminds me of the L'Oreal Lash Out brush which I love but it does not work with this formula. I wish I liked it as it is a great price but I won't be buying it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/26/2012 11:23:00 PM More reviews by lovemyangel1

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have read the reviews on this, so I ran to walgreens and bought it last night I used it today by the end of the day my lashes felt very very brittle what a horrible look. It is a nice formula but, it just caked off made my lashes clumpy not at first I was in love it goes on really really nice but, later it started to schreval up and disappear and when I got home after 8 hrs it was crumbly and falling into my eyes. So it may work for others as we all have different lashes (hair) but the brush is awesome not to small not to big just right. the formula is kind of in between the wet and dry like goopy but, nice color and the wand is wonderful I gave it 3 stars is because the wand is great, that it does go on really nice you can build but the 2nd down sides is crumbles and disappears

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 10/25/2012 5:52:00 PM More reviews by cjsmommasan

I am a sucker for trying out products based on MUA reviews. Just check my swap items for proof. Some are duds, some are winners.

This one is a winner. Beautiful, glossy, black, defined lashes. I do wipe the wand to reduce excess product.

For the price, you really can't go wrong.

Check out my swap items for my sealed back up of this product.

Go Jordana!!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/25/2012 3:41:00 PM More reviews by habana

I had to try this mascara after reading all the good reviews on here, but this mascara just isn't for me. One coat isn't enough for me, but when I add more coats I wind up with crunchy spider lashes. The other drawback I found was that this mascara only comes in black. Being blonde, blue eyed, & fair skinned, I always wear black/brown mascara because it looks less harsh with my coloring. If it made my lashes look good, I'd have been able to overlook the color issue, but the brittle spider lashes is a deal breaker for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2012 4:27:00 AM More reviews by Ihavequestions

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is the most dramatic mascara I've ever come across, which I consider a good thing. Not that you HAVE to make it dramatic, but it has that possibility. It makes my lashes quite long and thick and is very black, and you can keep layering it until it's almost ridiculous, but I don't find it to be too clumpy or spidery. I really do like this mascara a LOT. I'm one of those girls who doesn't think your eyelashes or hair can ever be big enough; when people say they want a natural mascara I'm like, Uh, WHY? Of course, you don't have to layer this on til it's almost like falsies, but my point is, you CAN! <3

I haven't had trouble with it flaking or smudging, but that's not a problem I typically have, either. Because it isn't waterproof, its one downfall is that it isn't the best at holding a curl, IMO. For that reason, I sometimes put a coat or two of L'oreal Voluminous Waterproof under it, let it dry, then use this.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2012 8:38:00 PM More reviews by lovesmakeup525

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Very build able can give a lot of length and volume. Beats a lot of more expensive mascaras and it is dirt cheap. It also stays on very well. My one gripe is that it doesn't have a good shelf life. I will say I use it daily and I like to layer but I only get about two months of daily use, by then it starts to dry out and is no longer as build able and starts to clump. That's no big deal for the price but it is hard to locate the stuff and I would have to take time to hunt for a store that has it, which I cannot do so easily. So I'm struggling to find something I like as much in my local ds which is hard bc this stuff is so good !