April 18, 2014 | 2010 users online

Mascara - Rimmel - Lash Accelerator

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 11/3/2010 9:09:00 PM More reviews by LilacShine9

This mascara caught my eye since its supposed to help lashes grow & lengthen them. The brush shape I like alot & it works well. The formula could be improved since it tends to clump after a few weeks & could lengthen better. Overall its good, but not great.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/3/2010 5:57:00 PM More reviews by paulinka3650

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i dont lyk dis mascara its too wet nd sticky when i apply it my lashes get stuck 2gether nd den i cnt separate dem
it also makes my eyes water nd den it smuges all over dah place
it duznt make my lashes ny longer or lushier
altho i fink my lower lashes are a bit longer bu im nt sure cuz im only usin it 4 bout 2 weeks

rated 1 of 5 on 11/3/2010 4:57:00 PM More reviews by aleeesahhh

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Other, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Worst mascara ever.

It clumps my eyelashes when I put it on and it gets real flaky. I get no volume at all from it and barely gives length.
Waste of money for that kind of cheap result.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/2/2010 5:44:00 PM More reviews by kyleagogo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

It flakes really bad on me, and goes into my eyes and messes up my contacts. My lashes still fall out. It also takes forever to dry, and my allergies are really bad so its no fun sneezing while this stuff is drying. Needless to say I have lots of eye makeup remover handy while putting this stuff on.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/2/2010 1:42:00 PM More reviews by xBl0cPartyx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is bad, I've had better mascaras - even super cheap drugstore ones! It does lengthen, but apply anymore than two coats and you're doomed, the lashes will start to clump even if you leave them for ages to try. Which is almost impossible because they take a very long time to dry. The stopper is crap, too much mascara comes out. I really like the mascara wand though. I don't think this is a BAD mascara... But for the price and all the claims, I was expecting a lot more. I won't be repurchasing, ever.

When I take this off, there's all stringy black stuff in my eyes :(

Pros: the wand

Cons: takes a long time to dry, anymore than 2 coats and it will go HORRIBLE

rated 1 of 5 on 11/1/2010 9:40:00 PM More reviews by cupcake85

This is totally awful!!! It is a flaky mess! When I went to take it off at the end of of day, I had all this gross black gunk inside my eyes!

rated 3 of 5 on 11/1/2010 5:15:00 PM More reviews by fairychar

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Lies. My lashes are not longer, at all. Does anyone realise that your eyelashes go through cycles, whereby at some times of the month they will be fuller and longer, and then some of your lashes will fall out, naturally, as part of their cycle?!
Good packaging and cheap, but not black enough for me, and flakes throughout the day. My lashes do not look/feel any longer at all. So there!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/31/2010 5:33:00 PM More reviews by jathan57

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I'm as skeptical as the next person, but after using this mascara for 1 month, I can honestly say my lashes are ALOT longer! I am 52 years old and have noticed thie past year my once long lashes were very sparse and short. After using this mascara for the past month, my old lashes are back!! The only complaint is that my eyes are a little itchy sometimes. I will be anxious to see what happens if I go back to a regular mascara now, if my lashes stay long!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/27/2010 3:52:00 PM More reviews by mtnsunshine

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Okay, first impressions, I hated, hated, HATED this mascara. More than I've ever disliked a mascara before, and when it comes to makeup, I'm most picky about mascara. I intitially threw this in my makeup drawer and didn't give it another thought until one day I accidentally used it without looking at which one I had grabbed (was in a hurry to get out the door lol). Anyway, the tube has dried a little, so the formula was not as wet as when I first tried it, thank gosh. And somehow, by the end of the day, I realised this was my new HG mascara. It makes my lashes soft, lush, and natural, and after about a month or so of everyday use, I've noticed little baby lashes popping up! I could go on and on and on, raving about this mascara, but I'll settle to say: I LOVE THIS MASCARA AND WILL BUY IT FOREVER!

rated 4 of 5 on 10/26/2010 6:12:00 PM More reviews by funkykingston1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

It stays on for the whole day. I find if i coat my eyelashes ever so lightly then on the second coat apply more pressure, my eyelashes look really long. And it lasts the whole night too! It's great as a mascara, and my eyelashes don't fall out when I'm removing this mascara, but haven't noticed any difference in length. But come on, what would lengthen your eyelashes anyway? They're at the length that they are naturally, we can't do anything about it except enhance it with make up really.