October 24, 2014 | 1597 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Sabastien

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is a great buy. I have been using it for a few years now, pretty much when it first came out. I have tried a few others in between, including more high end ones like Mac, but this is way better, and so much cheaper. It gives nice volume, and a little length. I don't need length so much so that part doesn't bother me. But good volume is a must. This is also buildable, so u can add a few coats if you want. Doesn't clump at all, it doesn't smudge or flake off.... All around great drugstore brand mascara. The only thing is I'd prefer a smaller wand, but with a bit if practice, it's no biggie.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 8:17:00 AM More reviews by mrsFOREVERRR

i'm on my 6 tube of lash blast, i have tried so many other mascara's & none yet i mus' say have top'd this one.
it goes on well & it doesn't clump up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by attackofdameepits

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara! Best brush I have ever used! Goes on clean with no clumps at all. Covers my lashes nicely and really brightens them!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by LEAHRS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this mascara alot. I always used it before i realized how much i loved fiber mascaras. For a mascara you have to go get at a drugstore, definitley pick this one. but i get my mascara from ebay. I like how well it volumizes and separates, and has decent length to it. I see my mom wear it and it looks really good on her, and usually 80% of the time, a girls mascara doesnt look good on her.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by mandycool01

One of the best d/s mascaras. I was a fan of the original lash blast. However, the waterproof version was terrible for me. My fave high end mascaras are buxon lash and diorshow to compare. This does a great job at fanning lashes out, as another review said. The brush is small enough to get the inner corners, and the very black is very black. no smudging or flaking, comes off easily. For 7 bucks, its a bargain!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/8/2011 8:34:00 PM More reviews by lachulitachaparrita

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love this mascara, it truly delivers, i put just one coat and OMG! i see how my eyelashes got volume instantatly, no clumps at all, please keep making more of this...

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 12:37:00 AM More reviews by littleshelly

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This review is for the CGLB Volume Waterproof formula...

At first I didn't like it, and wanted to kick myself for wasting $ on yet *another* mascara....But today I tried it again and instead of trying to brush it on my lashes the usual lazy way I put the wand at the base of my upper lashes, rolled the wand upwards and BAM! I had big, fat lashes with no clumps! I wanted to see how far I could go so I applied another coat the same way and BAM again! Even thicker, defined lashes w/ no clumps!

The only drawback is that the applicator handle and brush itself are bulky at first but you get used to it. I just can't believe how dense and thicker looking my naturally sparse lashes are! For the record, I have not tested the waterproof-ness of it, but hey, it might rain tomorrow!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2011 1:02:00 AM More reviews by missichicki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is probably the last mascara I'll ever need. Ages ago I was saying that about MAC LoudLash, but it got d/c:( I tried this (after many others) on a recommendation from a friend, and I'm hooked. I've also tried their lengthening and shimmery (not sure what they call it?) formulations, but the orange tube is the BEST. Lashes are long, full, batty, gorg, and it stays on. Perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 7:06:00 AM More reviews by ahoyahoy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is definitely the greatest mascara I've tried, ever!
I've had a couple of tubes of the stuff and have tried out a few different mascaras in between, but I always end up coming back to this one.
It does a great job of adding volume and makes my lashes look incredibly long. It's very black, doesn't flake, doesn't irritate my eyes and doesn't clump! I couldn't ask for anything more from a mascara really.
The brush is great too. When I was using other mascaras, I used a clean wand from an old lash blast mascara to brush through my lashes afterwards and it would fan them out nicely and get rid of all clumping.
I definitely recommend trying this one out. I actually told one of my best friends about it and it's her favourite mascara now too.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/28/2011 1:38:00 AM More reviews by toastergirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This mascara is perfect!
I've been experimenting with drug store brand mascaras, in hope of finding a decent product with a cheap price.
This stuff is much better than decent and outperforms most of the higher end brands that have triple the price.

- BLACK black color.
- No transfer to brow bone (usually an issue for me) or raccoon smudges under the eyes.
- Lasts all day and comes off easily with remover.
- Great brush, easiest time I've ever had with bottom lashes.
- Separates and curls lashes, and I LOVE that you can build it for a more dramatic look but the ends of the lashes still taper naturally- no clumps or "spidery" look!