April 20, 2014 | 1545 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2011 3:00:00 PM More reviews by morganamanda

well, i've always been a lashblast fan, and my mom picked up the volume for me. Before i had LBV, i had estee lauder mascara. And honestly? i liked lash blast better. this mascara made me flimsy lashes much thicker, without looking fake. it didnt really lengthen them, but i didn't need length. My only complaint is that when i get in the shower the makeup comes off my lashes fine, but it won't come off my cheeks D: oh well it makes my lashes gorgeous so i love it(:

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2010 7:07:00 PM More reviews by LesR

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I tried this mascara in Blue:

*Okay application
*Buildable/No clumping
*Multiplies lashes without thickening
*Length is awesome
*Lashes look great even in blue
*Volume is Not Thick

You can see the great length in the pic, but I wanted more volume or drama I have to say. Maybe in black it would be more dramatic. But my lashes looked great.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/29/2010 8:18:00 PM More reviews by erinmaui9

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

In trying and using mascaras I don't normally expect close to impossible results like super curly, lengthy, voluminous and true-to-be-true lashes. I just make sure that the product delivers what it promised for. With this, it said volume and clump-free effects and I can say it really made my not-so-thick lashes look thicker without the clumps. I also received several compliments from my colleagues that my lashes (together with my eyeshadow-free lids) really became noticeably pleasant to look at - well that's already a living proof this product works. Removing this is a bit difficult, i just used my concocted cleansing oil (combination of 70% Castor Oil, 25% Jojoba Oil and 5% Tea Tree Oil) and gently rub it onto my lashes. The price is a big plus. It is dirt cheap as compared to DiorShow and a whole lot of expensive mascaras which boil down to the same effect.

I will definitely buy this one again and will recommend it to my girlfriends.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/29/2010 6:52:00 PM More reviews by Lemonz

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

It definitely makes my eyelashes longer and thicker, I'll give you that. But I already have thick and long lashes, and this just makes them look fake.
It also clumps quite a bit, and doesn't hold a curl very well.

It's still very dark though, probably the darkest mascara I've used, and stay on for a very long time (non waterproof formula)

I hate the thick packaging and how big the tube is, but it's still a nice mascara. And I think I'll buy it again because it is cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/21/2010 11:18:00 PM More reviews by DayDreamer223

Where have I been?! Apparently I'm late on the whole Lash Blast bandwagon, but I wish I've tried this sooner! I love it SO much, it's quickly becoming my HG mascara. 101% recommended!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/14/2010 2:49:00 AM More reviews by SiennaWu

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

Don't be put off by the clunky, bright orange packaging, the first time I used this mascara I fell in love with it and haven't bought another once since.
I have fairly long, dark lashes but LashBlast volume took them to the next level with great definition, staying power and absolutely no clumping. It is also easy to remove at the end of the day.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2010 4:56:00 PM More reviews by Hannahnl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

The first time I used this mascara I was in love but now it's kind of lost it's charm. It's is a good mascara but it tends to clup and thy makes it difficult to remove and that causes me to accidently pull out my eyelashes.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/29/2010 9:51:00 PM More reviews by Skitts

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

For awhile I was adicted to this. Now I just don't understand why. It only changed the way my lashes looked after 5 or 6 coats. I love my loreal Millionize.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2010 9:02:00 PM More reviews by Karencitaaa

I never stick to a mascara & I'm always trying out the latest mascara's that come out & LashBlast was definetly a keeper! It gives your lashes a really natural look without making them look spiderlike. I gave it a 4 because I'm more of a fuller lash type of girl but this mascara could be used casually.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/29/2010 1:27:00 PM More reviews by Chuckers

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Silver, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Terrible fat rubber brush that glops on mascara requiring that you have to brush immediately after with a clean wand. It flakes, it smudges and it makes your lashes stick together.
Better to go back to L'Oreal if you are looking for volume without the mess.