Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 4/26/2011 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this product, for those of you that say it clumps and flakes well u probably got a bad bottle. I got colossal and people were just raving about it, but mine clumped a lot. ;( Lash blast Volume is a really great mascara i suggest it for newbies. :D

on 4/19/2011 8:28:00 PM

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!! IS THIS THE SAME AS THE ORGINAL LASHBLAST OR DIFFEERENT!! IF SO WHY DID THEY RENAME IT????
DOES IT WORK THE SAME??
ARE THE FORMULAS AND BRUSH THE SAME???
ANY DIFFERENCES YOU CAN SPOT???
I LIVE IN CANADA SO WERE CAN I PURCHASE THE ORGINAL LASHBLAST BECAUSE THEY SEEM TO ONLY SELL LASHBLASTVOLUME???

on 4/15/2011 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the most awesome mascara!!! It really makes your lashes look thick and full and it doesn't clump if you apply it correctly (I'm a little ocd about clumping!!) I'll continue to purchase =)

on 4/14/2011 8:04:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm

Hair: Black, Kinky, Coarse

I really like this product! Long, beautiful lashes! Although it is not my hg it is one of my faves and a great economical alternative. Definitely worth a try!

on 4/14/2011 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse

BEST MASCARA EVER!
just bought this mascara on a recent trip to the US, and for $8.... wow! have tried almost every mascara out there, from cheap drugstore brands to dior, mac and makeup forever, and this is definitely in my top 3.
for those who do not live in the US, this mascara is almost identical to maxfactor false lash effect, but perhaps a little better. it seems as though both mascaras have the smae brush and almost exactly the same formula.
this mascara works best with a slight rocking motion for the first layer, then straight swooping motions for the second (and perhaps 3rd layer). one layer would be enough, but i love to really emphasize my lashes.
the colour is deep black and it really does lengthen AND volumize, even though it is called lashblast "volume".
i need to find a way of ordering this mascara to the UK as mine is running low.... i cant live without it now!
i also love this mascara for layering over lengthening mascaras (such as prestige my longest lashes) to get extra volume.

i really cannot recommend this mascara enough. i am a complete mascara nerd and this is truly one fo my all time favourites! and for $8 please give it a try!!!!

on 4/12/2011 4:52:00 PM

Am I just one of the few who had a VERY bad allergic reaction to this mascara? Actually ended up in the doctors office. I have never had an allergic reaction before to any mascara.... will continue searching for a non-clump, long lasting, curlable one.

on 4/10/2011 4:20:00 AM

This is my go-to volumizing mascara (though I'd like to try L'Oreal Voluminous to see how it compares). Even with just one coat I get great volume and length! I DEFINITELY prefer this to the Falsies, which can be much clumpier and one coat of that doesn't compare to this stuff! Doesn't smudge on me and I really love the brush! It makes it really easy to work with. Will definitely buy again!

on 4/9/2011 10:12:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

Loved the way this looked when i put it on-usually use l'oreal double extend, which is great for length but not volume. This brush is great for volume & a lash comb gets out any clumps. BUT . . . after about 10 mins my eyes felt sore & swollen. I tried again today & had the same reaction-never had that trouble with an eye product before. Super disappointing.

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

i love this. it never clumps and looks sooo natural. doesnt give spidery lashes. good for day look.

on 4/7/2011 2:46:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I love this mascara! I have been using it for a while now and I would definitely buy it again!

Video Reviews & Tutorials