Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 5/4/2011 11:49:00 PM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. i use this on the models at work (i am a make up artist) and they always go home and purchase it. i purchased it myself and was so impressed. it deffinatley gives you volume and with a lengthening mascara your lashes look AMAZING. deffinatley go out and buy it, it is so worth it. and it is used by make up artists so it has to be amazing, trust my words guys, i love it :)

on 5/3/2011 7:23:00 PM

I really like this mascara, it makes my lashes look craaazy long, it doesn't flake, and it's easy to apply and build up. The only thing I don't like about it is the huge brush, almost everytime it messes my eyeshadow somehow, I tilt my head i do everything but it just gets there.. but I can live with it, just clean it off

on 5/2/2011 4:43:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Tan, Warm

It works for me. I do feel like there's lots of gunk or mascara on my eyelashes though, it's quite heavy, not light as I'd like it, but it does do as promised: give you fuller lashes. You do have to go a few swipes, but not too much to give you spider lashes. Good value.

on 5/2/2011 4:33:00 PM

I don't get the fuss about mascaras. I've been wearing mascara for >20 years, and none have been more amazing than the others. Some smudge more, some less. The brushes vary a bit. That's about it in my experience. (Waterproof mascara is a whole different beast, since the smudging, flaking, and removal process comes into play.) I've tried the gamut from Channel and Clinique to Maybelline: no stand outs.

Anyhow, I wear brownish black (or something like that), and I like this mascara just fine. I have re-bought it. Dries normally for me, and no issues using it after curling. It won't change your life, but it is a perfectly acceptable formulation that doesn't give me raccoon eyes.

(Don't love the fat orange tube, but it doesn't prevent me from buying it.)

on 5/2/2011 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

I Naturally have LOng and stick eyelashes Ive buy it because all the Hype,
was GOING on MUA BUT GUESS WHAT this mascara is worst Ive
ever used IS very very WET it DOESNT HOLD A CURL I take forever
to dry returned my at my local store:( .

on 5/1/2011 11:14:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I'm kind of nut about mascara. I rarely buy the same one twice since I have a hard time finding a formula that works well for me. I have long lashes with natural curl, and need color and volume. I hate smudges and flakes, but I want something easy to remove.

This works pretty well. It does a good job of adding volume to my lashes without clumping or looking unnatural. I do use it on my lower lashes because they're so thin. The blackest black is the best shade since it is a true black rather than blueish.

It wears well for most of the day, but does tend to smudge and smear a bit if it gets wet. It come off with remover and a little effort.

For the price, this is a good mascara if you're looking for volume and long wear.

Skin: Normal, Olive, Not Sure

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

I tried this after I tried Lash Blast Fusion and I liked this much more. It really volumized my lashes the way I wanted it to. I got the Very Black or Blackest Black version of the product (I forget which one it was...). It did not clump or flake on me. The only thing I would say would be not to use this product on your lower lashes. It's just not intended for that purpose. Besides that I would say that this is a great volumizing mascara for an affordable price! One of Cover Girl's best products!

on 4/26/2011 10:26:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I really like this product, for those of you that say it clumps and flakes well u probably got a bad bottle. I got colossal and people were just raving about it, but mine clumped a lot. ;( Lash blast Volume is a really great mascara i suggest it for newbies. :D

on 4/19/2011 8:28:00 PM

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!! IS THIS THE SAME AS THE ORGINAL LASHBLAST OR DIFFEERENT!! IF SO WHY DID THEY RENAME IT????
DOES IT WORK THE SAME??
ARE THE FORMULAS AND BRUSH THE SAME???
ANY DIFFERENCES YOU CAN SPOT???
I LIVE IN CANADA SO WERE CAN I PURCHASE THE ORGINAL LASHBLAST BECAUSE THEY SEEM TO ONLY SELL LASHBLASTVOLUME???

on 4/15/2011 6:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

This is the most awesome mascara!!! It really makes your lashes look thick and full and it doesn't clump if you apply it correctly (I'm a little ocd about clumping!!) I'll continue to purchase =)

Video Reviews & Tutorials