Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

on 5/22/2011 7:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this mascara solely on the MUA reviews and because I'm always on the search for a great mascara. The only thing I can say is that this mascara is ok, and I say ok only because it was sooo cheap. The size of the tube isn't very easy to work with when applying mascara, and the volume just isn't there even with layering it 5 times, and I didn't notice any lengthening at all. So, for now, my search for a great mascara continues.

I have very sensitive eyes & haven't been able to find a mascara that didn't irritate them [DS & HE] until this one. It went on smoothly & lasted all night [no flaking or running].

If I ever stray, I always come back.

I got hooked on this when it came out and it's been my main mascara since. I've strayed and tried other drugstore and high-end mascaras, but none seems to give me what Lash Blast Volume does. I just bought Too Faced Lash Injection yesterday and it's already going back to the store.

This formula transforms my lashes, giving them a full, defined look that lasts all day. It separates each lash and I love how huge the brush is. It's actually easy to use once you get used to it. Flaking and smudging is minimal, if at all.

For some reason, this mascara is best at the middle of the tube. In the beginning, it's a bit heavy (have to be more careful when applying) and near the end it's a little thin (like most mascaras).

My natural eyelashes are nothing to be proud of, but when I wear this I do get lots of compliments. Someone even told me I had "perfectly manicured lashes" once. Made me smile, but I know it's the LashBlast. It's my HG mascara for four years.

UPDATE:

Every now and then I try different mascaras to see if I can find anything better. Just tied Smashbox's Full Exposure, which is really a good mascara but not any better than lash blast. In fact, I felt the application was messier than LashBlast. Also tried Stila's Major Major lash, which was just an awful mess.

I also purchased Maybeliene Full N' Soft (has better reviews on MUA than LB) and I'm kind of alternating between the two. The Full N' Soft just gives a bit of a different look for me.

But once again, I've come back to my old friend.

on 5/18/2011 11:51:00 AM

I have ok length, but thin and fine lashes, so I tried this one as it seems a general favorite. The problem is I have to use the waterproof one otherwise my curl won't stay at all. I like how dark it makes my lashes look, but it does clump and doesn't separate very well, but man, does it stay. I have a tendency to rub my eye, which is why I don't do eye makeup very often, but I rubbed my eye accidentally once and nothing smudged. The only other problem I have is how hard the waterproof one is to remove. I always lose one or two lashes if I'm not careful. I stopped using it because of that, but I always need one as backup in case the other mascaras I try does not work out.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

I absolutely love this mascara. Always an old faithful, I always go back to this after having tried many high end brands (Lancome, Dior, MAC, Chanel to name a few) as well as several drug store brands.

This is a great mascara and is very buildable. I have "average" length lashes, and with two coats, this mascara gives me fantastic length, super volume and black, black lashes. I love the look of false, full lashes, and without actually using falsies this does the trick!

Would highly recommend to anybody...as I said, I always go back to this mascara no matter what.

on 5/16/2011 11:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral

cute packaging! very bubbly and girly. i used the lashblast fusion first and read a lot of good reviews on this one so i decided to give it a try. i got the blackest black. this made my lashes so thick and dark, yet still natural and good for everyday wear. it didnt smear on me and did not flake, i liked the formula. it doesnt hold my curls very well though, i shouldve gotten the waterproof version. and this tends to clump my lashes together, maybe i should stay with the lashblast fusion?

on 5/14/2011 1:48:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse

I have only been wearing mascara for about 2 years now, but this one is my favorite I have tried out so far. I was lucky to be born with nice lashes, being thick & long. I think this really helps enhance what I have already. Keeps my lashes separated and doesn't flake. I would purchase again, but I love trying out new mascaras so I might buy another one first.

I can't believe I haven't reviewed this yet! I love this mascara. Been using it exclusively practically since it came out now. I do use my Shiseido mascara base under it to hold curl. It's amazing because it really is able to get to the root of the lashes to make the whole lash dark, due to the short stubby bristles. I get separated, fluffy, volumized lashes with one coat. Two coats over the Shiseido base give me more drama. It is easy for me to "style" my lashes with this wand, and get them to go in the direction I want, and look the way I want. Just love it. I wish it wasn't quite as dry as it is, because the tube does tend to dry up faster than I'd like. However, I tend to prefer a dry texture over wet because even over the Shiseido base, a heavy wet mascara can weigh down curl. So this is about as close to perfect as it gets for me. Try it, it's cheap. No issues with flaking or running, ever. Ugly @ss packaging though. Oh well.

I suck at picking mascara and have small crappy lashes. Most things go blobby and spidery on me. I bought this on a whim as it was cheap and the bottle was orange (my fav colour)
It was worth is just for the applicator which seperates and defines my lashed but doesn't really chunk them up like maybe MAC plush lash (but also doesn't gloop up) I didn't find it flakey at all and found the the colour I got 'Very Black' to be quite black.

on 5/4/2011 11:49:00 PM

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. i use this on the models at work (i am a make up artist) and they always go home and purchase it. i purchased it myself and was so impressed. it deffinatley gives you volume and with a lengthening mascara your lashes look AMAZING. deffinatley go out and buy it, it is so worth it. and it is used by make up artists so it has to be amazing, trust my words guys, i love it :)

Video Reviews & Tutorials