Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume

Water, Glyceryl Stearate, Ammonium Acrylates Copolymer, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Propylene Glycol, Stearic Acid, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Triethanolamine, Acrylates Copolymer, Synthetic Wax, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Lecithin, Propylene Carbonate, Polyethylene, Oleic Acid, Alcohol Denat., Benzyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Xanthan Gum, Panthenol, Phenoxyethanol, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Ethylparaben, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Trisodium EDTA, Simethicone, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Iron Oxides. May Contain: Titanium Dioxide, Ultramarines.

I'm not sure what to do about this product. Yes, it does last a long time. It doesn't seem to flake or give you raccoon eyes like other mascaras. It also seems to be very waterproof which is good. BUT the overall look doesn't really work for me. It doesn't seem to coat your lashes evenly. It gets very gloopy and doesn't seem to separate or volumize much... It's darkening though! I don't know... Maybe this is one of those products that you need to wait for it to dry a little bit before it's really good. I suspect that is the case. Either that or maybe you need to consistently wipe the wand off on a tissue. Either way, it's not worth the trouble for me.

Hair: Red, Straight, Medium

I find myself reaching for this mascara more and more for my daily makeup. I have it in Brown. I like it a lot, it doesn't clump or flake. The product applies very wet, so it can be a bit messy if you accidentally touch the wand to your skin. It takes a few minutes to dry, but once it does, it stays! Makes my lashes thick and long. I'll repurchase this if I run out.

I have long lashes and use the waterproof one.. the waterproof version holds curl, volumizes nicely, lasts all day, doesn't clump, smudge, or flake off. I curl my naturally flat lashes with a curler before application and it stays ALL day! I tried the non-waterproof version and it totally flattened my lashes the second i put it on and flaked off through out the day! But I love the waterproof one. It can be on the more difficult side to remove but just get a waterproof eye makeup remover and you're good to go! I am on my third tube I believe maybe fourth. A tube lasts me 4+ months! Overall great mascara, I'm hooked!

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Hey all!
So I just brought this today and I'm still super duper excited about it! I've waited so long for this, mainly because here in NZ not many places sell CG and plus make up here are at unreasonable prices! It was $3 off, so I paid $19, but I hear it's quite cheap in the UK/US so you guys are LUCKY!

Anyway, the actual review:
I got the very black, NOT waterproof [as I wasn't too sure, but I worry if I wear it during netball I'll get gross eyes! --Not that I wear makeup anyway, but it's just SO AMAZING!] and I followed the back instructions [it had a cap so that was removed and brush inserted before use] and applied.
Result? After one application, longer, fuller and lashes full of curl! Second coat? Blacker and fuller, curlier and longer! Not kidding!

Will test soon the smudge/long-lasting wear of the mascara this week! Plus it's a rainy week, so I guess how it performs under humidity!

I used to use Mac Factor Masterpiece Max, where I pretty much considered it my HG. However, it was my sister's/pretty old, but I liked it nonetheless. This CG mascara is definitely an 11 -Mac Factor would be a 7.5/8.2 :)

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love this mascara it's my go-to! I use the non waterproof in black. I used to use the brown but found black works better for me in the summer when I am tanner. The only reason I give it a 4/5 is because the waterproof one I HATE. It sticks my eyelashes together and they fall out much more easily than with the non-waterproof. For waterproof I use the pink and green one (?) I forget the name of it sorry. I love the volume this gives me and I already have long lashes. This is perfect for everyday wear. If looking for something more dramatic, this may not be the right mascara but for every day I think it's perfect!

Skin: Combination, Tan, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium

I hate this mascara... the wand was to big for me and it clumped. Not to mention the fall out was a mess.

I like this and would buy it again! I'm not gonna lie though, I hate the thick handle that you hold in your hand! I feel like it's so awkward! But, I like the product overall so I guess I just gotta deal with that!!

I've honestly liked all the Covergirl mascaras that I've tried. I used to use the Cover Girl Professional mascara for the longest time!! I've also tried the Cover Girl Exact Eyelights mascara (for hazel eyes) and have liked that, too.

Well I read many good reviews on this site and decided to give it a try. A bought the non-waterproof and was excited to get home and try it on. When I did I was extreamly impressed, my lashes had lots of volume and curl!!! Wow love this mascara, but... only down side is that the pacaging is a bit bulky, but you do get used to it. This is way better than my colassal volume express, that I find a little to wet and hard to get off. This is an awesome mascara and I would buy again!!! :D

OMG!!!!! *think im going to cry* im so excited to FINALLY find a mascara made for MY lashes!!! this is the first time in all my life ive curled my lashes then applied mascara...and they look just as perfect as the second as i applied it this morning! i just got home from working 11hours and they are PERFECT.. sooooo in love with this mascara i cant even tell you!! my eyelashes are super SUPER Long and Thick...very very very STRAIGHT...takes soo much work to curl, then after mascara they usually flop back to limp and straight in 10min...

WOW...i love love love this mascara.... ive been spending sooo much $$$ on diffferent mascaras ( my staple before was Tarte Lights Camera Lashes) and this is the best ive ever tried.. I will definitely buy over and over!!
I have the Waterproof..wonder if that helps hold the curl..hmm..

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I bought this mascara solely on the MUA reviews and because I'm always on the search for a great mascara. The only thing I can say is that this mascara is ok, and I say ok only because it was sooo cheap. The size of the tube isn't very easy to work with when applying mascara, and the volume just isn't there even with layering it 5 times, and I didn't notice any lengthening at all. So, for now, my search for a great mascara continues.

Popular Mascaras