November 25, 2014 | 1862 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by c0lap1nada

Needing a new mascara but being broke and all, I decided to grab one of these after reading all these reviews. This is actually for the Lash Blast Volume Waterproof Hydrofuge (there is another Lash Blast Waterproof on MUA but my product doesn't have that blue line thing in the middle so...). Anyways, it's great, costed me $11, and holds the curl all day. The only bad thing is that it gets all over the place when you're applying. I suppose you could use one of the business card technique but not everyone has the time nor hands to just whip one out while at the same time holding up a mirror and applying mascara. It really does stay all day though!! Have to use a q-tip & makeup remover to remove any traces on the eyelid or undereye after application... or just be very careful (although even that would be difficult). And one coat is good enough!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by shmanderrs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Having thin, sparse, Asian lashes, a good mascara is hard to come by. I've been using this for a while, and it's alright in terms of volumizing and holding a curl, but doesn't do anything in terms of lengthening. I mainly tend to use it as a base on my lashes, then apply other mascaras over top and it works great! By the way, if anyone has any good drugstore mascara suggestions for barely-there lashes, message me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by hotalisha1

Love it! Lash Blast gives me exactly what I want in a mascara. I cant explain how much i love this product. mascara is a personal choice depending on if you have fair lashes or long think ones already but buy this mascara I do think it works for both!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by youcrazydiamond

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best mascara I have ever used. I've tried plenty of mascaras, including L'Oreal Voluminous and Maybelline The Colossal, an this one beats them all. This mascara's formula is very light, it hardly feels like I'm wearing mascara, yet it still thickens, lengthens and volumizes every lash. The rubber brush is great, it separates and coats every lash easily. This mascara wears like a dream, no flaking or smudging. It builds up easily without clumping. I love the chunky orange tube, too. I don't know how I got along before this stuff!
Note: I took one lippie off because I noticed that this stuff can irritate my eyes. I'm a contact lens wearer and my eyes are fairly sensitive. If I apply this mascara too close to my upper waterline or apply more than one coat, my eyes burn and water most of the day. I'm really sad that this is the case because I adore this mascara. People who wear contacts or have sensitive eyes should take note that it may irritate your eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As someone with oily skin, I get mascara smudging from all but tube/fiber mascaras. This one smears too, though very little compared to other non-tube mascaras. I love tube mascaras because they do not smear, but they lengthen more than supply volume. So, I kept hearing about how great Lash Blast was, so I decided to try and and just put on lots of primer to help decrease smearing It worked great. I get tons of volume, but little to no clumping. The no clumping was a nice surprise. The mascara looks more natural than most overs after applying. It does not appear spidery or brittle. Very nice for natural yet noticeable volume, little to no clumping. The brush is huge and covered in mini knob bristles, to coat over and over. I cannot comment on depth of color or curling since my lashes are very black and already curly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 8:36:00 AM More reviews by Sabastien

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This mascara is a great buy. I have been using it for a few years now, pretty much when it first came out. I have tried a few others in between, including more high end ones like Mac, but this is way better, and so much cheaper. It gives nice volume, and a little length. I don't need length so much so that part doesn't bother me. But good volume is a must. This is also buildable, so u can add a few coats if you want. Doesn't clump at all, it doesn't smudge or flake off.... All around great drugstore brand mascara. The only thing is I'd prefer a smaller wand, but with a bit if practice, it's no biggie.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/17/2011 8:17:00 AM More reviews by mrsFOREVERRR

i'm on my 6 tube of lash blast, i have tried so many other mascara's & none yet i mus' say have top'd this one.
it goes on well & it doesn't clump up.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/14/2011 10:44:00 AM More reviews by attackofdameepits

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this mascara! Best brush I have ever used! Goes on clean with no clumps at all. Covers my lashes nicely and really brightens them!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/14/2011 1:12:00 AM More reviews by LEAHRS

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I like this mascara alot. I always used it before i realized how much i loved fiber mascaras. For a mascara you have to go get at a drugstore, definitley pick this one. but i get my mascara from ebay. I like how well it volumizes and separates, and has decent length to it. I see my mom wear it and it looks really good on her, and usually 80% of the time, a girls mascara doesnt look good on her.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2011 11:36:00 PM More reviews by mandycool01

One of the best d/s mascaras. I was a fan of the original lash blast. However, the waterproof version was terrible for me. My fave high end mascaras are buxon lash and diorshow to compare. This does a great job at fanning lashes out, as another review said. The brush is small enough to get the inner corners, and the very black is very black. no smudging or flaking, comes off easily. For 7 bucks, its a bargain!!