December 19, 2014 | 1486 users online

Mascara - Cover Girl - Lash Blast Volume

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 6:51:00 PM More reviews by Harley09

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is a great mascara for giving lashes great volume without clumps. I love the brush since it really takes hold of my lashes and coats them evenly. This is one of the best drugstore mascaras I've tried, perfect for day and evening use.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2011 1:00:00 PM More reviews by sue52175

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This mascara is great- no clumping. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2011 11:50:00 AM More reviews by lygophilia

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I know this mascara gets a lot of love and praise, but I personally didn't find it to be as amazing or close to HG as others. The formula did add volume, but little length, definition, or held the curl. Clumped easily and flaked all day. I don't know if I just bought a dud, but I'm not willing to try it again as there are many mascaras I already love and constant new ones coming out into the market I would prefer to save my cash for.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2011 6:42:00 PM More reviews by kellirae

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

My HG mascara for sure!! Ive been using this since it first came out . The BEST mascara I have ever tried EVER!! I use it with Maybelline the Falsies, which I love too. My dirty little secret is I always use two mascaras . I first put on several coats of this and then several coats of the Falsies. The two together make for awesome lashes. I get compliments on my lashes all the time. I dont even have that long of lashes either. I hope they keep this on the market forever!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 5:20:00 PM More reviews by corinneb

Mascara is so personal. Every woman has different expectations, so it's hard to find a mascara that is universally loved. I've tried a million brands, from drugstore to high-end, and CoverGirl LashBlast Volume in Very Black is my absolute favorite. This formula thickens my already-long lashes, and the brush keeps my lashes perfectly separated. One coat, and it's perfect. Even my husband noticed how great it makes my eyes look. It also doesn't smudge or flake on me like other formulas. I'm so glad I found this product!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 12:51:00 AM More reviews by c0lap1nada

Needing a new mascara but being broke and all, I decided to grab one of these after reading all these reviews. This is actually for the Lash Blast Volume Waterproof Hydrofuge (there is another Lash Blast Waterproof on MUA but my product doesn't have that blue line thing in the middle so...). Anyways, it's great, costed me $11, and holds the curl all day. The only bad thing is that it gets all over the place when you're applying. I suppose you could use one of the business card technique but not everyone has the time nor hands to just whip one out while at the same time holding up a mirror and applying mascara. It really does stay all day though!! Have to use a q-tip & makeup remover to remove any traces on the eyelid or undereye after application... or just be very careful (although even that would be difficult). And one coat is good enough!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/25/2011 7:31:00 PM More reviews by shmanderrs

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Having thin, sparse, Asian lashes, a good mascara is hard to come by. I've been using this for a while, and it's alright in terms of volumizing and holding a curl, but doesn't do anything in terms of lengthening. I mainly tend to use it as a base on my lashes, then apply other mascaras over top and it works great! By the way, if anyone has any good drugstore mascara suggestions for barely-there lashes, message me!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/20/2011 10:47:00 PM More reviews by hotalisha1

Love it! Lash Blast gives me exactly what I want in a mascara. I cant explain how much i love this product. mascara is a personal choice depending on if you have fair lashes or long think ones already but buy this mascara I do think it works for both!!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2011 11:05:00 PM More reviews by youcrazydiamond

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is probably the best mascara I have ever used. I've tried plenty of mascaras, including L'Oreal Voluminous and Maybelline The Colossal, an this one beats them all. This mascara's formula is very light, it hardly feels like I'm wearing mascara, yet it still thickens, lengthens and volumizes every lash. The rubber brush is great, it separates and coats every lash easily. This mascara wears like a dream, no flaking or smudging. It builds up easily without clumping. I love the chunky orange tube, too. I don't know how I got along before this stuff!
Note: I took one lippie off because I noticed that this stuff can irritate my eyes. I'm a contact lens wearer and my eyes are fairly sensitive. If I apply this mascara too close to my upper waterline or apply more than one coat, my eyes burn and water most of the day. I'm really sad that this is the case because I adore this mascara. People who wear contacts or have sensitive eyes should take note that it may irritate your eyes.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2011 4:05:00 PM More reviews by Nickylily

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

As someone with oily skin, I get mascara smudging from all but tube/fiber mascaras. This one smears too, though very little compared to other non-tube mascaras. I love tube mascaras because they do not smear, but they lengthen more than supply volume. So, I kept hearing about how great Lash Blast was, so I decided to try and and just put on lots of primer to help decrease smearing It worked great. I get tons of volume, but little to no clumping. The no clumping was a nice surprise. The mascara looks more natural than most overs after applying. It does not appear spidery or brittle. Very nice for natural yet noticeable volume, little to no clumping. The brush is huge and covered in mini knob bristles, to coat over and over. I cannot comment on depth of color or curling since my lashes are very black and already curly.