Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Liquid Foundation

3.8

Aqua/Water/Eau, Cyclopentasiloxane, Butylene Glycol, Cetyl PEG, PPG 10, Dimethicone, Ethylhexyl Methoxycinnamate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Talc, Silica Silylate, Sodium PCA, C12 15 Alkyl Ethylhexanoate, Magnesium Sulfate, Zinc Stearate, Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Acrylates, C12 22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, Bis PEG, PPG 14, 14 Dimethicone, Laureth 7, Lecithin, Tribehenin, Amodimethicone, Propylparaben, Methylparaben, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Phenoxyethanol, Trihydroxystearin, Dimethiconol, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Parfum (Fragrance), Xanthan Gum, Propylene Glycol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Propylene Carbonate, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Laureth 4, Sodium Sulfate, BHT, Hexyl Cinnamal, Limonene, Butylphenyl Methlyproprional, Benzyl Salicylate, Linalool, Geranoil, Alpha Isomethyl, Ionone, Citronellol, May Contain (+/-):, Titanium Dioxide Cl 77891, Iron Oxides ( CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499) (Feburary 2015, glass bottle with red cap ingredients) - titanium dioxide, octinoxate, water, cyclopentasiloxane, butylene glycol, cetylpeg/ppg-10/1 dimethicone, talc, trimethylsiloxysilicate, sodium pca, silica silylate, C12 15 Alkyl ethylhexanoate, magnesium sulfate, zinc stearate, dimethicone/vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, acrylates/C12-22 Alkyl Methacrylate Copolymer, BisPEG/PPG-14/14 dimethicone, amodimethicone, laureth 7, lecithin, tribehenin, disteardimonium hectorite, phenoxyethanol, trihydroxystearin, chlorphenesin, dimethiconol, triethoxycaprylylsilane, xanthan gum, fragrance, pentylene glycol, tocopheryl acetate, propylene carbonate, hydroxyethyl cellulose, glycerin, citric acid, fructose, sodium hydroxide, urea, laureth-4, hexyl cinnamal, limonene, butylphenyl methlyproprional, allantoin, maltose, sodium chloride, sodium lactate, sodium sulfate, trehalose, benzyl salicylate, linalool, geraniol, bht, citronellol, alpha-isomethyl ionone, glucose, sodium hyaluronate, pentaerythrityl tetra-di-t-butyl hydroxyhydrocinnamate, iron oxides

on 7/18/2012 7:38:00 AM

Matt finish, Excellent coverage, Cheap price, Perfect for my yellow undertone.

I live in Australia and everything is so damn expensive.
it's so hard to find a good quality foundation that's under $25...
and this was only $15!! and i've heard a lot of great things about this + my bourjois healthy mix foundation was running out.
so i decided to go for it and im still very happy with my choice :)

i guess this could look cakey on some people but with the right amount and the right method, you could easily avoid it. This is a great foundation! hooray!!

on 7/17/2012 11:53:00 PM

great coverage, long lasting and holds up in the heat.had a little trouble with the tube packaging but overall the price and quality made up for the tube package, I hope they never discontinue this product.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

I actually really like this. Here's something you might want to know before you buy it, the color it shows on the tube is ALOT darker than the actual foundation.. so what you should do is use the tester and see which one is your color because i went for a 201, but it was too light, so i got 300 instead, which is perfect! it looked REALLY dark, but it's not :p so the first few times i've tried this, i didn't really notice anything special about it until today when i had to do a quick run to london drugs, so i just put a bit of this on along with my Almay Wakeup undereye concealer (which is good for the first few hours, gives you a nice natural look but you might notice it wear off after a while, so i definitely would not recommend it to those with oily skin.) but anyway, i noticed my skin tone looked really even, normally i'd see some patches here and there but today i was totally amazed by how great and even it looked! so i went to get another one, but when i got home i noticed the one i picked was opened :( i was so shocked and sad, but oh well.. it still works right? but yeah, i would definitely buy it again. :)

HELL YES I WOULD BUY THIS AGAIN. One thing; I LOVE THIS FOUNDATION.  I had this in a much darker shade back when I had really bad acne, and I remember it being the first foundation that really had a decent level of coverage and a really natural matte finish without powder.  It's partially waterproof and extremely long lasting, with a very wide variety of colours and tones.  I repurchased this in a much lighter shade, Ivory 100, and have absolutely fallen in love again.  I really suggest it for blemished skin, even a little goes a long way.  Doesn't move or smudge off the skin once set, but has an odd gel-like texture that can be a bit odd at first.  The only real downside is that this takes a while to set; it feels very wet at first, and you shouldn't overdo the amount you use - otherwise it can look unnaturally one coloured.  Just a little, and I'm sure you'll like it as much as I do.  It's also quite cheap, about £8 - 9.00 here in England, so a really good buy.  I took this foundation on holiday with me to Spain, and it lasted well in the heat, sweat and water, only coming off when I wrestled around a bit in the pool.  Looks fantastic and natural when used correctly, revitalises the complexion and giving long lasting life and luminosity.  Yep, I love it.

on 7/15/2012 2:56:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure

This foundation is not meant for those with oily skin. I made the mistake of not reading everything on the package before I bought it. It has a moisturizing Aqua Primer in it. It felt sticky when applied it and even after I put powder onto of it, my face still felt sticky. The coverage is nice though, very little covers most of my problem areas. The coloring in the bottles throws you off, 103 True Ivory looks so dark in the tube but when applied it was too light however it oxidizes and is a closer to my face after a few hours.

It wasn't that expensive. The quality is amazing. The coverage was great and it does not cover up any pores. This foundation doesn't break me out. I really love this foundation and as it says it stays on for quite a long time.

on 7/15/2012 2:34:00 PM

Great consistancy, pretty good coverage. Definetly will re purchase

Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

Let me start by saying I never would have purchased this if it weren't for the MUA reviews. After a bad experience years ago with one of Rimmel's first foundations I swore off their products forever but since trying this I think I may have to start giving Rimmel more credit.

I was really impressed with this foundation. It's fantastic. I have normal to dry NW15 pale skin with large pores and some acne scarring. At first I was skeptical that their lightest shade (Ivory 100) would be light enough for me since it looked so dark in the packaging but it was a perfect match. It blended easily and dried down quickly leaving a matte finish. It felt like I wasn't wearing foundation at all. It didn't oxidize or enhance my pores or dry areas. It has great medium coverage but still looks natural. I love the packaging. Squeeze tubes are my favorite since there's very little product waste. For cheap packaging it's really quite functional. I don't have a single complaint about this product. If you like Revlon Colorstay, EL DoubleWear or L'Oreal Infallible like I do Im betting you'll like this... and the small price tag :)

**Update: I ended up tossing this out. First, because my boyfriends cat bit through the tube and ate some of it (hilarious) but mostly because I realized it was making my skin look.... sick. It can't stand up to heat. Anytime I'd go out in the sun with this on it would melt off, seep into my pores and lines and look flat out disgusting. Might be a good winter foundation but definitely not good for hot Cali summers.

on 7/12/2012 12:20:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure

Worst foundation i have ever used. it was sticky and my face felt as if it had tightened after use. After 10 mins when it had dried it went blotchy and turned grey. I washed it off and tried to apply again using less, but got the same result! My face looked ridiculous...by far the worst foundation ever!

on 7/10/2012 10:30:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Over time, I've bought & returned 5 different shades of these, to find 'the one'. Sadly, it doesn't exist in this line for me. I have scars left from hormonal acne and I like the no makeup natural look, so Im always on the hunt for a foundation that can give coverage, with the finish at either high end or drug store and this delivered in both those criterias. Unfort the color selection didn't.

I have an outdoor job so Im even more particular. Indoor/dim lighting is more forgiving so don't let my review discourage you. Because this is truly a lovlely foundation, best ds quality probably but incredibly difficult to match. I'm a true NC20. Here is what I tried & thought:

Classic Beige & Ivory had veryy cool pink undertones
Warm Ivory-neutral-ish tones leaving a gray cast on my skin.
Sand had the perfect amount of yellow tones but is muchh darker-probably NC35+ so looked muddy on me.
Soft Beige-right amount of yellow undertones but stil gray cast
did this to a lesser degree & is probably the best match IMO.

Video Reviews & Tutorials