December 28, 2014 | 1003 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super Plus Beblesh Balm Triple Functions Whitening UV Protection SPF25 PA++ (Hot Pink)

rated 5 of 5 on 7/10/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by booshaynay

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this stuff. The coverage is light-medium. It has pink undertones, and looks a little gray when it comes out of the pump. The gray tone does not transfer over to the skin, however. I apply dots of the product all over my face and then massage it in with my fingers. At first, it's greasy on the skin but that goes away in less than 5 minutes. Once it settles, it gives the skin a healthy glow and provides just the right amount of coverage for me. It evens out my skin and covers up the black heads on my nose. The color of this product is perfect for me because it has no yellow undertones that I find in so many foundations. It doesn't break me out at all, which is refreshing for me and my acne-prone skin. It blends well and my skin feels soft when wearing it. I honestly believe that this product is improving the texture of my skin. Since I started wearing it, my skin has appeared more even and softer, even when I'm not wearing it.
You can get it on Amazon for $15, as opposed to some Asian beauty sites I've seen it on which sell it for a much higher price.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/10/2012 5:14:00 AM More reviews by dewmercia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

I hate the smell of this bb cream.It smells like a medicine I had to take when I was young.
I really want to love this bb cream because the bottle is so cute but the coverage is low and it causes serious breakouts on my chin.:(.Luckily, I bought a travel size or I would have been even more heart broken.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by kimmay99

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I have super dry skin so instead of having foundation aggravate that, i've been using BareMinerals for years. I thought i'd take a break from that after hearing about BB cream. I got this cream from Ebay because i've read you are supposed to get the "Korean" version. I've been using this for one week now and my skin looks amazing. I also have red blotches and psoriasis and it seems to cover all of that up, evening out my face skin tone. It's very creamy and lightweight. I thought for this product only having one shade, that it would be an issue in matching my skin tone, but it matches perfectly (i have very fair skin). Face looks flawless and I will keep using...i've read reviews about girls getting breakouts from this so i am crossing my fingers that doesn't happen. I do like this better than tinted moisturizer and if it's anti-aging and SPF qualities are true, than this product is really great! I haven't even used powder over this product and it stays on all day. Very natural, clean, dewy finish.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/8/2012 8:48:00 PM More reviews by Meags105

So far I'm in "like" with this product.. not quite love but then again it has only been a week. I like that once I blend it in I can't see it and it matches well with my skin and doesn't feel heavy at all. It covers and evens out my skin enough but if I have any spots I still need a bit of concealer on them. Then I set it with some translucent powder and carry on with the rest of my make up (bronzer, eyes, etc).

It doesn't have amazing staying power and I still get oily break through about 3 or 4 hours in but if I blot it looks fine again. I do notice that around my nose it does start to disappear as the day goes on, but I'm ok with this for the most part because it doesn't look gross and cakey like foundation does when it starts disappearing. At least with this stuff it is easier to touch up/add more midday if I need to.

Overall it does what I need it to for the summer, but once fall comes and the weather is less humid/gross I plan on switching back to my normal foundation (ELDW).

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2012 3:30:00 PM More reviews by manicmoonlight

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I decided to jump on the BB bandwagon after seeing an ad for Garnier's BB Cream (didn't like it at all) and did some research to see what would be the best option for me. I decided finally to go with Skin79's Super+ BB Cream after reading glowing reviews. I ordered from Pink Gelee on Amazon for pretty cheap ($8.99). I tried it out the day after I got it and immediately loved it. It matched my skin tone perfectly, had great coverage, smoothed out my skin, and didn't make me look like an oil slick at the end of the day. I was hooked! The next day, however, I noticed two pimples pop up on my chin. I wasn't sure what caused it, so I kept using the BB cream, and sure enough, every day that I used it a new pimple would pop up. I've never been more disappointed in a product. I wanted to love it so bad! It's perfect in every way...except for the fact that it breaks me out terribly. :( The search continues I guess.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/4/2012 12:54:00 PM More reviews by hopjumpskip

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

I've tried to bypass foundations as I hate anything that is too heavy, mask/cakey, pore clogging and unnatural looking.

God knows I need something to even out my moderate acne/blemishes, very very mild eczema (around chin) and overall uneven skin!

I had a sneaky try of my mums L'oreal 24 hour infalliable - did not make me breakout, even after sleeping with it on, covers really well (med - heavy), fantastic on my upper oily part of my face (great oil control), but god aweful flakey on my mild eczema chin. Very tight on the skin. Not to mention the colour was too light for my yellow/golden tone skin.

So, thought I would try a BB cream - very dubious as they're from asia. I'm asian myself so I know there can be fakes or unregulated weird ingredients in these products.

As this had been around for a while and read loads of reviews I thought I'd take a chance.

WOW! Brilliantly evened out my skin without looking cakey or mask-like, decent control of oil without dryness, and really felt like I had nothing on. I used it like a moisturiser, so only a little smidgeon of the cream gently rubbed into the skin. It did take a while for it to 'oxidize', maybe an hour for me, until it blended into my skin tone. I thought I had found my HG coverup...

...unfortunately after a day of wearing it and constantly marvelling in the mirror, I noticed 2 small spots, very small but still spots. This made me breakout within a few hours :( I thought this may have been just me having another breakout, but I left it for a few days and I did not get any more spots. I tried it again and the results were the same - more small spots!

Even worst, the spots that seemed to be done and healing actually turned back into whiteheads - really weird as this has never happened before. This cream seemed to irritate and oust any spots either healing and just about to come out from the surface. I thought this was supposed to be for oily acne prone skin:( And I'm asian!

That said, these are only small spots and could be 'popped' (I know it's bad!) and healed within 2-3 days. My skin takes forever to heal and being asian I'm prone to slightly darker scarring than others. All said and done, I'm still going to use this, maybe not for everyday. So sad, as I wanted something for daily use.

btw I've also tried the Gold Vip one and it seems to do exactly the same. Only very slightly more moisturising. The search goes on...maybe I'll try Skin79s other BBs.

rated 3 of 5 on 7/3/2012 10:12:00 PM More reviews by dididianee

Although I can easily find this product at my local Asian beauty stores, they usually charge about $40 while some suppliers on Amazon charge $16. The formula is very thin and blends easily into skin. I prefer to use my fingers rather than brushes and sponges because it's easier to spread the foundation. However, the foundation is too gray on my skin tone. When I wore it to school, a few of my teachers actually asked if I was okay because I looked sick. The product has a light but buildable coverage, however, I find myself using 2+ pumps to cover my problem areas. I won't be repurchasing this as I have found better foundation for my needs.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/29/2012 10:04:00 PM More reviews by Mikirulez

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

Smells like angels and unicorns and rainbows and whatever else smells like awesome, and i love the pink diispenser! Just hate how it doesnt lock up cause it gets pressed accidentally and leaks! It's too dark for my pale face, but I use it on my legs to cover bruises from working out!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2012 10:20:00 AM More reviews by julie252

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This really evens out my skin tone and helps minimize my pores. My skin just looks better in general. I have tried tons of BB creams and foundations and this is one is by far my favorite. I even got my mom and friend hooked (and their skin is much lighter than mine). It works for all of us. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 2:06:00 PM More reviews by HistoryLady71

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I began using this because the Garnier BB cream made me curious about trying more BB creams. I have oily skin with enlarged pores on my cheeks and so far this works really work for me. I do like to use the DHC Water Based Moisture under this because it allows me to smooth the BB cream out better when I apply it. I'm glad that I read the reviews on here before attempting to apply it because it does come out greyish and I think that I would have given up on it if I hadn't known that. Once it oxidizes, it is a great match for my skin. I bought it from the Skin79 website because I wanted to make sure that I got the real thing. They shipped quickly. Once I started wearing this every day I got curious about their Hot Pink Sun Protect Beblesh Pact and ordered that too. I apply that with a foundation brush over the BB cream and I like the results very much. My husband says my skin looks "clean" when I use these two products. I love the packaging for the BB cream because it seems very hygienic. I have already repurchased and have bought other Skin79 BB creams for my mother and sister.