April 17, 2014 | 977 users online

BB Cream - Skin79 - Super+ BB Cream Pink Label

rated 5 of 5 on 5/21/2012 11:56:00 AM More reviews by Ritochok

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is my Holy Grail foundation and I have repurchased it about 3 times now. Absolutely love the creamy texture of this product because it spreads easily on your skin and blends so well for a completely natural look. My skin is uneven and has a lot of red in it so I look for products to even me out and minimize redness without the dreaded cakeface. When I wear this people give me compliments that my skin looks great. This is one of the very few products that blends well over my large pores and doesn't sit in them (which makes it really obvious that you're wearing foundation). It lasts the whole day for me (about 8-10 hours) and I only have to blot my face maybe once on my T-zone. I feel that my skin did get more even and smoother after extended use of this product. I'm NW15 in MAC and the color matches nicely.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/20/2012 9:17:00 PM More reviews by AmandaHennick

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Other, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Looks very natural, not fake or cakey

rated 4 of 5 on 5/20/2012 1:31:00 AM More reviews by helloitsme93

The most natural looking bb cream I have tried. I have the pump version and it is a bit annoying because some of the product gets on the inside of my makeup bag. I would recommend the tube version if you were to buy it because the amount of product can be controlled better than pump.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/19/2012 10:42:00 AM More reviews by StateofRachel

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

The good news: it does a great job at covering pores and looking natural with a dewy finish while it does so (apart from the stupid flakes on my nose bridge).

The bad news: it doesn't last more than 30 minutes before it fades on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/19/2012 2:41:00 AM More reviews by fafarella

This is the first BB cream i tried as i wanted something much lighter as compared to foundation. I find this BB cream really lives up to its hype and i love the finishing that it gives. It's thick enough to cover the few blemishes that i have yet it feels lightweight and doesn't clog up pores. I do however use a finishing powder on top to give a matte look and this keeps my oiliness at bay for more than 8 hours. Absolutely love it, gives a natural look and people actually thought i have flawless skin without make up. The colour also fits me perfectly. I'm an NC25 for MAC foundation.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/18/2012 1:23:00 PM More reviews by polisheep

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

This bb cream has no flaw! It matches my fair, yellow undertoned, Asian skin tone perfectly. Consistency is thick but it is so easy to blend and feels so light on my face. Oil control is quite good I would say - I don't bother blotting. Coverage is medium, I just apply a second layer on hyperpigmentation areas and I don't need concealer. When I first wore this bb cream, my friend commented on how great my skin looked (which was a first!). I will continue to use this until it is discontinued!

Update:
I've used this product for 3 months, and gosh I love it. If you are into Korean makeup styles, or simply wanna look natural and "pure", this is perfect. This bb cream makes your skin look, hmmm I would say "translucent". My skin looks so clear and bright.
It is sooo hot in Korea at the mo so I do need to blot.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 3:16:00 PM More reviews by dejavudu

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have been wearing this BB cream almost everyday for the past 3 months with no breakouts. I have sensitive oily acne prone skin so it was great to be able to cut the extra step of SPF and since its tinted - I skip foundation because it evens out my skin tone. After trying several brush applications and patting it on with my fingers, I found the best way to apply is by applying with your fingertips in a circular motion so you evenly spread out the product in a thin layer. You can pat on a little extra to conceal spots but I prefer to use a separate concealer. You don't want to use too much because it will migrate on your face at the end of the day if you have oily skin like me. I let it sit on my skin for a couple of minutes to let it absorb and adjust to my skin tone. I normally wear this with a little concealer for spots and I set it with powder. Also - this is great as a primer because it fills out your pores. I use a lot less foundation when I use this as my primer on the days I need fuller coverage. I got mine shipped from Korea on Amazon for $15 and I checked the authenticity label on their website to make sure its legit. Since this marketed it for Asian people, there is not that much of a color range. I've tried Clinique and Estee Lauder BB cream - which I liked well enough but Skin 79 is by far my favorite. I will buy again and try their Gold label too.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/17/2012 1:12:00 AM More reviews by superguaffle

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

the super pink, great product! everything in one. do keep in mind to moisturise your skin first, good for normal to oily skin type.

i am NC25, this still show a little light on me. do keep in mind to apply only where is needed or from the centre of the face, it will leave a grey-white cast if you put too much, so don't forgwt to put some on your neck.

great light to medium coverage, very buildable on blemish and dorkspots. as this is an asian bb cream, it has high spf and whitening advanced, so flash photo might give you a lighter wash.

really like this product as its all in one and quite light on the skin.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/16/2012 11:51:00 PM More reviews by fastNfabulous

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

bought this after all the hype on youtube but after 3 days of using it gave me lots of tiny milia. so i stop for 2 weeks and decided to give it a try again.and of course the milia showed up.i wont purchase it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/14/2012 6:16:00 PM More reviews by SnowcLovers

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

After hearing all the reviews about BB cream, I decided to try it out and ordered it for about 12 bucks on Amazon. If you order it from ebay or Amazon, make sure you get it from a reputable saler because there are some fakes going around. But anyways, I got it and immediately tried it out. You have to pump it a few times to get product out and then it got kinda stuck and I thought I broke it, but it was only because the cream was coming outs.The coverage is light to medium and is very buildable. I still need to experiment with how much I'll use on a daily basis. It's easy to blend and is extremely light. It doesn't even look like I'm wearing makeup. I did not notice any problems with the grayish/white cast and it blended beautifully. It didn't cover my acne too well, but I think it might be because I didn't use enough. Patting concentrates the product to cover scars and hyperpigmentation, which is something I neglected to do because I was in a huge rush! XD It also covered up my dark circles beautifully! It works better than my concealers which are impossible to blend and look cakey and never match my skin tone...and end up melting off my eyes. This blended in beautifully and didn't accentuate them even more.

Seeing the consistency of the product, I expected it to like slide and run off my face and make it extremely greasy and oily, so I added some powder over it in case. Surprisingly, this stuff really helped control the oil on my face! Normally, by 12 my face is like extremely shiny (even with powder) but my skin still looked great. I even ran the mile in gym and it was realllly hot and humid outside and I was sweating. My skin still looked amazing. By 5ish, it got a little more greasy but you can't really notice it and when I press on my face with my fingers, it still feels matte and barely any oil transfers off. Plus, there's SPF in here, but it doesn't make me look pale in pictures. Also, it leaves a kind of dewy finish and it makes my skin glow.

I absolutely love this stuff so far. I don't know about the wrinkle properties and the whitening, but I feel like this stuff is better for my skin. It feels light and is extremely natural and provides some SPF protection and it isn't horribly expensive like my Bare Minerals is. It doesn't feel cakey and blends in beautifully and keeps your face matte but dewy. My only problem is that it doesn't really cover up large pores as much as I would have liked it to. But it's not a big deal since I'm not looking for an airbrushed look. will update this after I use this for a loner period of time.

EDIT: After learning a bit more in my classes, I will NOT repurchase this. There are quite a few ingredients in it that I don't really like and to be on the safe side, I don't use this as often anymore. The only time I really use it is after a breakout (to help lighten up the scars) and when I'll be in the sun, since I still haven't purchased a foundation with SPF protection.