July 22, 2014 | 1375 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single in Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by oscarnabby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What a great product!! This is a beautiful silvery taupe color, which is shimmery but not overly so, especially if you apply with a light hand. Applies super smooth, and wears very well. I'm really beginning to appreciate these tiny makeup compacts, especially as my makeup drawer is getting increasingly crowded. When I wore this today, I realized that I'm going to have to resurrect my Natural Smokes quad from Maybelline out of my bag of Makeup Limbo, because this color will work great as a lid color with that quad, since I hated the glitter fall-out from the lid color in the quad, even though I liked all the other shades in that quad. I can definitely see getting lots of use out of this shadow, all year round.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is a great color -I think it could look good on just about everyone. It is a goldish/taupe with a little bit of silvery undertone -I don't know if that made any sense, but it's the only way I can think to describe this color! this is a great color to use if you just need a quick wash of color, and want to use a big fluffy brush and run.

It is soft, like MAC VP e/s - and has great staying power and vibrancy. I would say the quality of these are dupes for MAC - they're really awesome.

I bought this, Kitten, and Brulee, at Wags for $1.99 each. I eyed the palettes for a bit, and I did find colors in each of them that I would like, but not enough to commit to the entire palette (I know - a whopping $4.99, and I can't commit :)

But really - I found the individual colors to be great, and am enjoying them!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 12:43:00 PM More reviews by TahneeT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A fantastic product at an affordable price. The packaging still isn't what it could be, but since I'm more interested about what's inside, I'm fine with it. (Cheap plastic yet a good size for travel.) The consistency is smooth, silky, soft and buttery. Highly pigmented silvery taupe leaning toward brown. Very neutral, very versatile. It has some shimmer but it's not OTT. Personally I use it in the crease with a crazy lid color and it manages go with everything. Lasts all night with UDPP, have no idea how long it lasts without primer. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by pungalina

This is simply beautiful ,long lasting eyeshadow, beautiful color just enough shimmer .Just perfect.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/14/2010 4:00:00 PM More reviews by mandaleigh3505

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is an incredible eyeshadow. It's affordable, very pigmented and the texture is very soft and buttery.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 8:55:00 PM More reviews by MakeupJane

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been wearing this color for about a week and I love it! It's a shimmery taupey color...sorta silvery brownish and it picks up some purple (slightly) at certain angles on me. I am warm toned (I'm about a C3 right now) with brown eyes and I think it looks really nice on me. I think it goes with several lip colors too because even though it's nicely pigmented, it's a more subtle color if used as a crease shade. I put All That Glitters on my lid and this on the crease and it looks nice for daytime. Stay away if you don't like shimmer though. The packaging is pretty cheap, small and plastic. It stays closed though so I have no real complaints there. Overall, I love it, I'm super happy with it and I'll buy another one when it gets used up. Yay.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/23/2010 12:10:00 PM More reviews by thecharm

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Blue

WnW has been getting a lot of buzz lately since it has discontinued a lot of products, introduced new products, and revamped its packaging. Good on ya, WnW.... your packaging went from cheap, ugly plastic... to cheap, ugly plastic. But we never liked WnW for the packaging. WnW has fans because you can come away with a new lipstick for less than the price of a soda, and sometimes the product is quite good. Nutty, one of the new eyeshadow singles, is quite good. Incidentally, the new eyeshadows have less product than the old ones (0.06 oz as opposed to .1oz), but they're still quite inexpensive at 1.99$, and hey, you could probably actually hit pan with Nutty! Cool, right? Nutty is a cool light shimmery brown. I'd personally say that it's a little too brown to be considered taupe, but it's definitely headed in that direction. I'm very impressed with how pigmented it is. It's a tremendous everyday shade for all over the lid. It looks great with purples, browns and charcoals in the crease. It's also incredibly flattering on blue eyes, but I think that it would be nice on any NW complexion and any eye color.

19 out of 20 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No