Wet 'n' Wild Color Icon Single - Nutty

4.4

Price: $

Price: $

Dimethicone, Talc, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Magnesium Stearate, Nylon-12, Caprylyl Glycol, Caprylhydroxamic Acid, Glycerin, Boron Nitride, Polyethylene, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, May Contain (+/-): Mica, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499)

Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

i would buy this again but for my mom who is mexican and that can actually show up on her skin.it works great for her but not me it doesn't show up

cannot explain how amazing this product this! I love love love this color and its consistancy! It is an amazing taupy silver color but nothing too dark or overwhelming. It's perfect for a wash of color on the lids, it looks so natural with a slight hint of shimmer. I use this with a dark brown in the crease and it's perfect for every day wear! For only $1.99 i'd buy this over and over again i am going to my nearest Walgreens and getting every color Wet n' Wild offers in this series of shadows!

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This is a medium taupe with silver reflect. It is super gorgeous! I use this with brown eyeliner and on my lower lashline for a smokey look. It is pigmented and smooth to apply. I actually get a lot of compliments when i wear this!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

When I need a fast, simple one-color wash, THIS is what I reach for first. It's a medium silvery-brown on me, and it's got subtle, pearly shimmer as opposed to chunky glitter. It's very close to Maybelline Silken Taupe, but I prefer Nutty because it's slightly darker. Dirt cheap, lovely pigment & blendability. I pair it with a thin band of liner on the upper lash line and mascara. Only thing is that the packaging is a little difficult to open. Will buy this again and again. Nutty IS a high-end eyeshadow without the sticker shock. Love! HG.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a perfect medium taupey brown color with shimmer, I don't see any plum but a tad bit of grey maybe? It's very pigmented and almost 2 dimensional as well as very buttery and blendable. The package for me is somewhat hard to open, but maybe I got a crappy one. The funny story behind this is that when I ordered some take out one night I asked the girl taking my order what she had on her lids.....she told me it was this color and she was very proud like she had never heard of high end makeup. It made me smile :) I have never actually used WnW but I immediately ran out and bought this and use it every day lately. And for $2 how can you go wrong. If you see my pics, you'll notice this color looks identical to MAC's l/e color prepped for glamour but once on the lid the mac one is more silvery and the wnw one is more brown. Both are great tho! I will def repurchase. My picture is the one comparing this to Mac's prepped for glamour!

Nutty is such a pretty medium taupe color, it's shimmery, but not over the top kind of shimmery, it's just perfect. It can be used as a wash of color on the lid or in the crease, can be used to achieve an everyday neutral look or a nice smoky look.
The texture is buttery smooth, extremely pigmented. They're even better than the Mega Eye round single eye shadows WnW just discontinued. I just can't believe I only paid 2.99 CAN dollars (1.7g) for this, I can easily believe this for any high end eye shadow, it is that good!!
The only con I can say about this product is that the container can be a little hard to open, but other than that, this eye shadow is more than perfect!!!

Buttery soft, great pigmentation, dirt cheap. Not thrilled about the packaging, but I can overlook it for such a versatile color.

I just picked this up on a whim and tried it out today. I thought it was brown in the store, but it turned out to be more of a taupe when I got it home. I'm very warm toned, and sometimes cool taupes can be tricky to pull off, but this was a pleasant surprise. I love this shadow! It's nicely pigmented but it's still sheer, so a wash of color was all I needed to put a little something on my eyes. Shimmer is quite nice too. I paired it with a thin line of black liquid liner and a touch of black mascara; it's a perfect simple eye look. Even better, it looks nice and understated behind my dark-rimmed glasses. I see myself reaching for this shadow a lot this summer!

Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Warm

This is a beautiful silver toned taupe. Unfortunately, as it turns out, it's just way too cool for me. I need a taupe with more of a plummy cast to be able to pull it off. If you're a warm toned gal, be aware that this color might not work for you. You might have better luck with Revlon's Nude Slip. I did a review of that, if you're interested. It's a beautiful taupe for those of us who can't pull off gray or silver.

However, the quality of the shadow is excellent; silky smooth, wonderfully blendable and deeply pigmented. It also seems to be very long lasting, although I do use foundation on my lids as primer. This is definitely high end quality for a very low end price. Honestly, when these kinds of products are available, you'd have to be crazy to pay 15, 20, or even 30 dollars for an eye shadow.

I was so pleased with the quality that I went back and bought every shade. At $2, I can. So what's better? One designer shadow, or eight designer QUALITY shadows? It's a no brainer to me.

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

OMG i just bought this and i LOVE LOVE LOVE this!! It's so pigment yet sooooooooo cheap!!!!! I will buy this and more of the other colors later!!!

Edit: This broke on me twice. The first time i set it back with rubbing alcohol but it didn't long for it to break on me again.