October 20, 2014 | 1854 users online

Eye Shadow - Wet 'n' Wild - Color Icon Single - Nutty

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/25/2010 6:07:00 PM More reviews by iluvboyz

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

My local Wal-Mart has been sold out of this forever! I picked this up and there was only one on the shelf. This color is absolutely drop dead gorgeous. I wore it the first time today with MAC black fluidline and it looks amazing on. Everyone has already described the color and the texture is amazing. I can't believe that was under $4 dollars. I did put my UDPP on before hand. Get this!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2010 4:37:00 PM More reviews by kperfetto

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This shade is almost an exact dupe for Stila's long-discontinued Puck eyeshadow: kind of a slivery, browish taupe with a slight sheen. Even the texture is pretty close, and that says a lot given Stila's wonderfully soft shadows. The packaging could be better, but for about two dollars a pop, it's a fair trade-off.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2010 5:47:00 PM More reviews by theymightbejenny

I've been waiting for WnW to put out a taupe e/s in a single pan for awhile now, and oh, how they've delivered. This little guy is perfect. Nutty is a beautiful medium shimmery taupe shade. It's more on the brown side than grey. When on, it looks multi-dimensional to me. I love wearing it all over the lid, but I'm sure you could put it in the crease with a lighter lid color. These shadows are $2 apiece and they come in clear, flip-top pans. Unfortunately, they are square and obviously won't fit into MAC or ELF quads, but whatever. I highly recommend this shadow, especially if you are a neutrals kinda person. 5 stars!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/19/2010 9:36:00 AM More reviews by nikki5

I have been trying to find this e/s for awhile! It was always sold out, so strolling in my Walgreen's last week I stumbled upon this and picked it up! So pretty! I love WnW e/s and this new formulation they did is amazing. This shadow is a neutral shimmery taupey color with silvery undertones. I see some bronze in their too, but really depends on your skin tone, base you use, and lighting. It is a gorgeous neutral color. I love pairing this with WnW Fine Wink (which I think is discontinued now, boo). Also looks great on the lid and crease with Mac Mulch in the outer corner or the dupe in the WnW 6 shadow set in Vanity. Looks great by itself too. The pigmentation is fabulous and no fallout issues. It does have shimmer but I don't think it is OTT, it is subtle to give you a glow. And gotta love the WnW prices, $1.99, faboosh!

If you are neutral lover, this will def become a staple in your m/u bag!

7 out of 7 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/18/2010 8:09:00 PM More reviews by desertwaya

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Ive been eyeballing this since i first saw it but hesitated to pick it up since i have a lot of taupe e/s's already. I broke down & bought it today anyways. Its a really lovely e/s & very similar to UD YDK. So similar i might give it to my daughter since i own YDK already. I have to admit the texture is nicer than YDK,very impressive if you ask me. Wish they had more colors in the singles, id buy more if they did.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 12:28:00 PM More reviews by shahada

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

What a gorgeous color!!! I had heard good things avt the new WnW shadows and thought taupe was a good, safe color to try. Shimmery with no fallout, lasts all day over paint pot as primer, very smooth, nice sheen. I don't find this glittery at all, just a perfect taupe lid color. Want to check out the other WnW singles now ... Would def purchase again!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/3/2010 2:43:00 PM More reviews by oscarnabby

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

What a great product!! This is a beautiful silvery taupe color, which is shimmery but not overly so, especially if you apply with a light hand. Applies super smooth, and wears very well. I'm really beginning to appreciate these tiny makeup compacts, especially as my makeup drawer is getting increasingly crowded. When I wore this today, I realized that I'm going to have to resurrect my Natural Smokes quad from Maybelline out of my bag of Makeup Limbo, because this color will work great as a lid color with that quad, since I hated the glitter fall-out from the lid color in the quad, even though I liked all the other shades in that quad. I can definitely see getting lots of use out of this shadow, all year round.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/28/2010 12:07:00 PM More reviews by lexijojohnson

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

this is a great color -I think it could look good on just about everyone. It is a goldish/taupe with a little bit of silvery undertone -I don't know if that made any sense, but it's the only way I can think to describe this color! this is a great color to use if you just need a quick wash of color, and want to use a big fluffy brush and run.

It is soft, like MAC VP e/s - and has great staying power and vibrancy. I would say the quality of these are dupes for MAC - they're really awesome.

I bought this, Kitten, and Brulee, at Wags for $1.99 each. I eyed the palettes for a bit, and I did find colors in each of them that I would like, but not enough to commit to the entire palette (I know - a whopping $4.99, and I can't commit :)

But really - I found the individual colors to be great, and am enjoying them!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 12:43:00 PM More reviews by TahneeT

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

A fantastic product at an affordable price. The packaging still isn't what it could be, but since I'm more interested about what's inside, I'm fine with it. (Cheap plastic yet a good size for travel.) The consistency is smooth, silky, soft and buttery. Highly pigmented silvery taupe leaning toward brown. Very neutral, very versatile. It has some shimmer but it's not OTT. Personally I use it in the crease with a crazy lid color and it manages go with everything. Lasts all night with UDPP, have no idea how long it lasts without primer. Would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/26/2010 12:13:00 PM More reviews by pungalina

This is simply beautiful ,long lasting eyeshadow, beautiful color just enough shimmer .Just perfect.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No