BeneFit Cosmetics Stay Don't Stray

2.9

WATER (AQUA), ISODODECANE, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), BUTYLENE GLYCOL, BISMUTH OXYCHLORIDE (CI 77163), ISONONYL ISONONANOATE, HDI/TRIMETHYLOL HEXYLLACTONE CROSSPOLYMER, SILICA, POLYGLYCERYL-4 ISOSTEARATE, TALC, CETYL PEG/PPG-10/1 DIMETHICONE, HEXYL LAURATE, SODIUM CHLORIDE, MICA, TRIBEHENIN, PEG-30 DIPOLYHYDROXYSTEARATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77492), SORBITAN OLEATE, PHENOXYETHANOL, DIMETHICONE, DISTEARDIMONIUM HECTORITE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, ETHYLHEXYL PALMITATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491), METHICONE, PROPYLENE CARBONATE, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), TETRAHEXYLDECYL ASCORBATE, TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, SILICA DIMETHYL SILYLATE, ISOPROPYL TITANIUM TRIISOSTEARATE, HEXYLENE GLYCOL, SODIUM HYALURONATE. NĀ° 04940/N

on 6/30/2010 9:29:00 AM

I'm sorry others are having negative experiences with this product, because I absolutely love it. I use it as a concealer over my fndn. It goes on so smoothly and is sheer, but really makes a difference in my coloring. It doesn't cake up, nor does it crease in my wrinkles. I love how it looks! It only comes in one color as far as I know, and it's a pretty light beige, so I could see that it might not be compatible with a lot of ppl's skin tones. But I think it's great.

Oh, yes, the pump lets out a little too much product. You either have to plan to use a lot or get the hang of pumping out a teeny drop. It's VERY concentrated and a little goes a loooong way.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Please do not buy this! It was such a waste of money. My eyeshadow looks so much better at the end of the day if I don't use this. It makes your shadow crease like crazy.

on 6/26/2010 5:46:00 PM

I know a lot of people don't like the pump but if you just push the top 1/3 down only a little drop comes out. But anyways, as an eyeshadow primer this is does not work for me. It creases. The only good thing about is that it evens out my eyelid color.
As of right now, Im using this more as a foundation primer. But it works well for this purpose even though thats not what it is designed for (found this out when I accidently pumped too much out). If this came in a big bottle, I would buy it to use under foundation, but since it doesn't, I'm gonna stick to UD.

on 6/25/2010 1:10:00 AM

I am so disappointed in this product. I usually love Benefit. I have oily lids and this did absolutely nothing for me. My eyeshadow creased like crazy! I am going to be returning this. MAC paint pots work 100x better for me.

on 6/24/2010 2:49:00 PM

HUGE disappointment. I'd used "F.Y.Eye" primer for years (seriously, I think I started using it in 2003) to keep my eyeshadow from creasing on my oily eyelids and loved it. Then I went to Sephora to replace my latest jar and only found this, but figured I'd give it a try. It doesn't work. At all. Eyeshadow creases horribly; I can't see any benefit from wearing this versus wearing no primer. I'm going to be trying to return it, and I guess I'm on the market for an eyeshadow primer again. Sigh.

This primer gives full coverage. I wear it under my eyes and up to my eyebrows, it seems to have a little bit of a yellowish tint which is awesome for covering up circles and dark spots, sometimes i dont use concealer under my eyes because it gives me enough coverage. It has a thick consistency but it is not sticky or slimy, it does need to dry completely - like any primer.

My only complaint is that waaaay too much comes out of the bottle with just one pump. I always end up wasting half of it. I tried putting the extra in a make up sample pot which sort of worked. And after plenty of use I know how to half pump it now to save the product, its still a pain in the butt though! All in all, I would buy it again and was very happy with it.

on 6/15/2010 1:21:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

dispenses too much product and gives a bit of a sheen..that i don't want. it didn't provide enough coverage on its own and when topped off with concealer, it looked and felt too heavy. i tried it under bb concealer and MUFE FC concealer for reference

on 6/10/2010 1:23:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I actually got a sample of this and absolutely hated it. Idk if I'm the only one that experienced this, but I couldn't get shadow or concealer to stick to it at all. I tried every technique/color/brush I can think of and had no color whatsoever on my lid. I only used it on one eye, and to test my theory, I swiped the exact same color with the exact same brush on my other eye which was bare, and the color showed up perfectly. Therefore, I know this primer doesn't work. It doesn't apply smoothly, doesn't hold on to..well..anything. I know I used it correctly. Oh well. I'll be sticking to my udpp.

on 6/3/2010 3:07:00 PM

This is a great product! I bought it specifically for my undereyes not for lids. I seriously use primer for everything on my face because of oily skin. My undereye concealer seems to disappear by the end of day or night and I always great some sort of raccon eyes from mascara or eyeliner deciding to stray. This really does the trick. I put this on before all of that and my makeup holds up. If you pump the dipenser very lightly you get just enough product and this will last a long time being that I don't use it everyday. Even told friends about this product. Will repurchase.

i do love this product but i the way its packaged . it might just be mine but it give a LITTLE to much product and for the the price it is i dont wanna waste it .. but it does do it job .. so i would buy it again

Video Reviews & Tutorials