January 25, 2015 | 2096 users online

Eye Primer - BeneFit Cosmetics - Stay Don't Stray

rated 2 of 5 on 6/15/2010 1:21:00 AM More reviews by powlie

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

dispenses too much product and gives a bit of a sheen..that i don't want. it didn't provide enough coverage on its own and when topped off with concealer, it looked and felt too heavy. i tried it under bb concealer and MUFE FC concealer for reference

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/10/2010 1:23:00 PM More reviews by volshorn08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I actually got a sample of this and absolutely hated it. Idk if I'm the only one that experienced this, but I couldn't get shadow or concealer to stick to it at all. I tried every technique/color/brush I can think of and had no color whatsoever on my lid. I only used it on one eye, and to test my theory, I swiped the exact same color with the exact same brush on my other eye which was bare, and the color showed up perfectly. Therefore, I know this primer doesn't work. It doesn't apply smoothly, doesn't hold on to..well..anything. I know I used it correctly. Oh well. I'll be sticking to my udpp.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2010 3:07:00 PM More reviews by 1alexa

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product! I bought it specifically for my undereyes not for lids. I seriously use primer for everything on my face because of oily skin. My undereye concealer seems to disappear by the end of day or night and I always great some sort of raccon eyes from mascara or eyeliner deciding to stray. This really does the trick. I put this on before all of that and my makeup holds up. If you pump the dipenser very lightly you get just enough product and this will last a long time being that I don't use it everyday. Even told friends about this product. Will repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/29/2010 4:34:00 AM More reviews by gabthefab2312

i do love this product but i the way its packaged . it might just be mine but it give a LITTLE to much product and for the the price it is i dont wanna waste it .. but it does do it job .. so i would buy it again

rated 4 of 5 on 5/23/2010 2:04:00 PM More reviews by peachiful

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I actually like the packaging for this. The pump is far more sanitary than a dipping wand or your finger. The pump does pump out too much so I've learned to carefully do a half-pump. I like the tint which covers the bluish tint above my eyes and my makeup stays put for hours, but not 24 hours. The tint matches my skin perfectly but it definitely wouldn't match everyone. I would buy it again for sure, but I'm always on the look-out for something better.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/23/2010 6:43:00 AM More reviews by eky1

Age: Unknown Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

The product itself is actually quite good. I cannot live without concealer as I have dark hollows, so this does in fact help my concealer look better and last longer. My lids do get oily and again, it does help with with creasing.
Now for the reason why I will not buy this again - the stupid annoying pump that not only dispenses out enough for 12 people but on many occasion it splurts out with such force that I have got it on my clothes, hair and in my eyes.
Won't be buying again.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/22/2010 11:07:00 PM More reviews by brandpink101

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Total waste of money. My udpp works a million times better.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/20/2010 12:36:00 PM More reviews by LadyValea

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I purchased this at Sephora, the sales lady said it was the best! and I tried the tester! the first time, I pumped the product, a huge mess came out!!! like a pea size! fit for 5 people! I should of took this as a warning... she said tap, tap, tap the pump, and it will be ok! yes that works, but if you leave it for a day without tapping the product gets clogged in the hole! and again! a pea size comes out! Waste, Waste!
and in the morning I'm in a hurry...no time for careful tap, tap,!! plugged up!! This stuff works once its on your lids...but its Crap to get out!! I will never purchase this again!! UPDATE: I return this to Sephora without the box! just the receipt! and exchanged it for too Faced eyeshadow primer, in a tube! I enjoy the too face, its easier to get the product out, even in a hurry..

rated 3 of 5 on 5/10/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by starkssb

YOU MUST TAP LIGHTLY AND RAPIDLY! I wasted so much product the first two times i used this, i was mad cause its expensive. its not the best but not the worst, keeps makeup in place but definitly not a must have. But i find benefit face products to be a bit greasy in general so maybe the chalkly texture of "stay" is what
they had in mind to keep theyre other products in place.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/7/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by Pancakeprincess

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Ugh. This was just plain awful for me. It didn't work as a primer or concealer. I tried using it every which way and it didn't work at all. As an eyelid primer it was really bad; it made my eye shadow muddy looking. Not worth it, I returned it to Sephora.