November 27, 2014 | 1039 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by sandi9422

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This prodct is soooo great and it makes my eyebrows look well defined yet natural. I use the darkest shade and my hair is ombre (dark roots, light tips.) I start by applying the powder part with an angle brush and then I apply the gel on top. The last step defines the hair and makes them look a lot more natural than if you would just use a brow pencil. This is a product I will most definitively repurchase from e.l.f!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by dreamonnnnnn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS! Cant believe its only 3 bucks.....Ive been using the Anastasia powder duo for quite some time and have hit pan.....I love this $3 little elf brow kit SOOOOO much more! Will def buy again....

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2012 9:31:00 AM More reviews by RaeRae2

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Other, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have gone through probably 10 of these already and I just keep buying them! I throw them away when they're about half used up because the gel starts to get kind of gross. I have very dark black eye brows so I use the darkest shade they sell. The little brush that comes with the kit is mostly useless but ok in a pinch if you don't have a larger brush with you. I always have one in my purse, one n the makeup bag, one at home, etc.. I mostly use the gel and it never fades, smears, or looks fake. The packaging is fantastic! Securely snaps shut, never pops open in my purse, and the mirror is good in a pinch. This is one product I cannot be without because my eyebrows definitely need some help. I have tried other eyebrow pencils and kits and found that they fade, smear, or just look fake and cheap. I can't believe this is only $3! No kidding, they could slap a high end name on this kit and sell it for $30, it's THAT good!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/17/2012 7:25:00 AM More reviews by Pixelatedash

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Great product- the light is a good match for my dark blonde hair. This doesn't replace my usual brow tint, but is good for filling in the gaps and filling out my brows. I find I have to use a clear mascara over the top- the gel doesn't tame enough for me (and my brows aren't unruly!) but that's not a dealbreaker. The brush that comes with it does the job, and i like the stiff bristles on the angled brush, but I find it's just too small to use easily on a daily basis.
My only one gripe is that the powder section was ever so slightly damaged when I got it- and even with being super careful with it, the powder bit is fast eroding and chipping away from around the damaged part.
All in all it does what I want it to do and with the price in mind I would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2012 1:45:00 AM More reviews by eatmyshort

OMG! amazing product. Thanks to all the ladies here on MUA for their reviews. I purchased this kit yesterday and it is beautiful! I have used higher end products such as MAC, stilla, and benefit but this is far is so much more beautiful. it comes with 2 application brushes. One is slanted and one is for blending. I find I only need to used the stiff slanted brush. It is shocking that it only cost me $3.00. It didn't smear, run, or fade. Stay put all day, soft and natural looking. I don't like using a brow pencil because it tends to look fake. The powder brow enhancer tend not to last too long and they also smear. This one stay put all day and beautifully natural looking. Just one sexy item! I can't rave enough. Easy to control the amount and volume. Not too dry not too wet. Didn't make me break out or cause any allergic reaction. I used to use Sonia Husk, but ELF is so much more natural and beautiful looking on the face without running, smearing or fading. The brush makes application very easy too. I agree with the previous reviewer, too. This brow it made a major difference on my face the way it frames. This is the first time i am satisfied with a brows product. The kit is so luxurious looking. It's easy and portable to take along. It comes with a thing protective film on top to protect the product. I am so happy I got my hand on this item. HOly grail product

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2012 5:40:00 PM More reviews by westwoodbarbie

Absolutely love this kit! Small and compact and works so well! Bought one to try it out and am hooked. I use my own slanted eyebrow brush instead of the included one, but for $3 this is an absolutely amazing product! I get compliments on my brows all the time!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/4/2012 1:37:00 AM More reviews by sexylovie84

this is just ok for me, but might be hg for others. I didn't like the wax too much. The fluffy side of the little brush is nice. I prefer eyebrow pencil so I am going to give this to my mom. This is worth a try

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/4/2012 More reviews by DecoDolly

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I really like this! I have naturally blonde hair that's dyed black, so I need something to darken my blonde brows. This works really great and looks natural. The dark shade could be a tad bit darker, but it works well for me. Also, I've read some reviews that say that the dark shade pulls red on some people. I have a lot of strawberry in my natural haircolor, and it doesn't pull red on me at all.
OH and I forgot to mention one very important tidbit! All of the eyebrow pencils that I've used in the past, although they look great, tend to break me out. So far, this eyebrow kit has not. Fingers crossed that it will stay that way!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/3/2012 11:44:00 PM More reviews by MSar

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is my absolute favorite brow product! I have light and sparse brows and this is the only thing that makes them look full and natural. I've recommended it to my friends and family as well and they all love it. For $3, it's a steal! It also lasts a very long time. If you want natural looking brows, get this NOW! :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/2/2012 4:19:00 PM More reviews by gracymacy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

love this! fills in great. i thought the medium kit would be too light for me , as i have dark brown hair, but the gel is very dark and matches my brow beautifully.
packaging is great. i actually use the little brush it comes with, i works just fine.
i don't always set it with the powder it comes with.
if you want to fill in your brows while still looking natural, definitely try this. it's only $3!