December 21, 2014 | 1879 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 7/9/2012 1:43:00 AM More reviews by cassy2790

I have very short and light eye brows for having brown hair. Ever since I can remember (even before plucking them) I never had nice brows. I saw a few reviews on the internet about the E.L.F eyebrow kit and decided to try it. I bought the light brown and it looks pretty good with my brown hair because anything darker wouldn't look good. I use the wax first and fill in my brows, then use the shadow over top and then use a little bit of clear Maybelline mascara to set it. It has pretty good lasting power although this is the first eye brow kit I've ever used and the first time I've ever filled in my eye brows. Normally I don't have the time (or don't take the time) to fill them in unless it's an important day or event. For a first timer, this product was easy to work with and was mess free. If you make a mistake you can correct it very easily without having to start over.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2012 9:05:00 PM More reviews by honeybee1811

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I replaced my Anastasia Eyebrow kit with this one. I figured for $3 I might as well give it a go. The color is fantastic and it stays really well. I think I'll stock up on these in case they ever get discontinued. New go to brow color!!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 10:52:00 PM More reviews by trinkket

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

This really works for filling in my sparse/graying brows. But I hate the teensy brush that comes with it, it's so small it's basically worthless. Of course, I have & use other brushes but this is one of my pet peeves with MU that comes packaged with small/cheap brushes. Might as well leave it out and put in more product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/30/2012 10:20:00 PM More reviews by mspersia

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I purchased this product few months ago and it last me for a long time. I really like the quality both the creme and the powder. The creme does a good job in keeping the powder on my eyebrows in place. I highly recommend this especially for those who don't want to spend too much money. Another product that I also like is the NYC eyebrow kit.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/28/2012 9:31:00 PM More reviews by echoflow

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I have it in dark, and I used to use both the wax part and the powder, but recently I found another more effective way to make it stay on for longer. I sweep a thin coat of clear mascara on my brows and set it with the powder. I always thought the powder is too light for my black eyebrows, and there's no way it would fill in my brows, however, it does make my brows fuller. It is magic! It looks more natural just with the powder and clear mascara than using eyebrow pencil. Definitely will repurchase, and highly recommended.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/28/2012 1:19:00 PM More reviews by Ramovic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

It's awefull to use and didn't and it faded away in short time:(

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2012 12:18:00 AM More reviews by FrozenLips

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is an AMAZING eyebrow product for such a cheap price; it's only three dollars and sometimes even cheaper when sales are going on. This product is NOT for people who have to draw in their eyebrows; this is more of an enhancing producs for people who already have eyebrow hairs. The ELF Eybrow Kit comes in a sleek black packaging with a clear window on the front of the compact, on the lower bottom of the front the word'e.l.f' is printed. Inside you will find a small mirror, a tiny duo-sided brush with a fluffy side and an angled side, the lighter color powder, and the darker colored 'gel' that is more of a cream, and corresponds to the coloring listed when you buy the kit. The fluffy side of the small brush is pretty useless and sheds, but the angled brush is usable; I prefer to use two of ELF's Small Angled Brush, one for the cream side and the other for the powder. I don't understand why you would use the fluffy side of the tiny brush included for the cream or powder; it wouldn't apply the cream well, and it would loosely apply the powder and you wouldn't be able to concentrate the powder on your eyebrows. I suggest using a dense angled brush for both the powder and cream OR use two dense angled brushes, once for only the cream and the other for only the powder. Sometimes I use my own dense angled brush for the cream and the angled side of the tiny brush for the powder, most of the time I use two of the same kind of dense angled brushes for the cream and powder. To apply this product I first grab some of the cream side on my brush and start at the arch of my eyebrow and work toward the tail, then I bring the brush towards the inner part of my eyebrow (from the arch inwards). I repeat if necessary. I do the same for the powder. For the powder I dip my brush two taps then start applying like I did with the cream. I also repeat if I like. I like to concentrate the cream and powder at the arch and basically the end part of my eyebrow. Then I bring the rest of the product left on the brush inwards, from the arch of my eyebrow in. This product last a really long time to my surprise. I thought for the cheap price it wasn't going to be long-lasting but I was wrong. I came home one night and the only face product that was on my face was the eyebrow product (no foundation seems to last on my skin, but that doesn't stop me from trying). I was SO shocked that I still had the eyebrow product on my eyebrows. This product gives you the look of 'your eyebrows but better' so you won't end up with too made up eyebrows. Like I said in the beginning you can't draw eyebrows with this product, so I am looking for a eyebrow pencil to fill in a small gap on the top-end of my left eyebrow that won't grow; it makes my eyebrow look a bit thinner, but it's not too bad.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2012 11:30:00 PM More reviews by NatanYah

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE this kit. It really fills in the brows and freshens up the appearance. I can't believe it's so cheap at $3!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 8:52:00 PM More reviews by sandi9422

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This prodct is soooo great and it makes my eyebrows look well defined yet natural. I use the darkest shade and my hair is ombre (dark roots, light tips.) I start by applying the powder part with an angle brush and then I apply the gel on top. The last step defines the hair and makes them look a lot more natural than if you would just use a brow pencil. This is a product I will most definitively repurchase from e.l.f!

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2012 9:43:00 AM More reviews by dreamonnnnnn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

LOVE THIS! Cant believe its only 3 bucks.....Ive been using the Anastasia powder duo for quite some time and have hit pan.....I love this $3 little elf brow kit SOOOOO much more! Will def buy again....