September 21, 2014 | 1735 users online

Brows - E.L.F. - Eyebrow Kit

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 4/23/2012 5:55:00 PM More reviews by prettifulone91

Omg I love this product!!! I wear it in medium. Looks natural and defines without looking like a cartoon!!! Absolute must have for my makeup bag!!! I use a different brush for it. Ecotools angled eye brush. I do use the brush end ofvthe little kit one for the setting powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2012 2:40:00 PM More reviews by minkalover

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This product is the best! I have naturally dark eyebrows, but when I put on this product my brows look amazing, arched, and defined. I can defininitely tell a difference when I use this product and when I don't. Whenever I just need a little definition, I use the powder by itself. You cannot beat the price either...$3! It's better than Smashbox, IMO.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2012 3:37:00 AM More reviews by diane894

I find this product to be amazing on my brows. For $3 you can't go wrong with this. I usually just apply the cream part around my brow to shape it to my liking and then I just fill my brow in with the cream also, I never use the powder. Great product. I highly recommend.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/18/2012 3:10:00 AM More reviews by bfra5

First of all I have to say that the cream and powder are meant to use together. If you try to use only the cream or the powder you will have a very light coverage so, if you wanted to reshape your eyebrows that woldn't do the work. If you use the 2 products together, I think they do an amazing job! I use it every single day and it lasts forever!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/18/2012 2:48:00 AM More reviews by DollParts7

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

First of all, I have to say that I never use the powder for my brows. Instead, I crushed it up and put it into a different container. I now use it for contour.

The creme is a different story. I have pretty horrid eyebrows. In fact, they've always ALWAYS been bad. From having a unibrow as a child to shaving off half of my eyebrow as a clumsy thirteen year old, I had my fair share of disaster. After that, I plucked and waxed them and found that it improved. I heightened my arch and thinned them down.

However, they have never really been very good for my face. I find that this creme holds my brows more than colors them. Sure, it does fill in a bit, but it is not a pigmented product. I enjoy that, as I don't look too fake, but it also makes my brows glossy.

Overall, cheap product that does well! I must say though that any and all mini brushes you get with it? Chuck them. They are flimsy and if you have brows that are troublesome, it's best to use a stiffer angled brush. I actually use one that was included with a wet and wild creme eyeliner. I would never use it for eyeliner as the line would be too thick, but for brows? Perfection.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2012 5:58:00 PM More reviews by killahmila

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this eyebrow kit! It's amazing, it stays on all day. I use this eyebrow kit daily and I always get compliments on my eyebrows. It is an inexpensive product as well (:

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2012 11:50:00 PM More reviews by AndreaMCA

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

LOVE this brow powder!!! I only used to use eyebrow pencils but I bought this on a whim and decided to give it a try and I haven't gone back ever since. It is kind of light on me since I have dark eyebrows but I also use a dark brown Revlon shadow on top of it. But this kit overall works great and I don't think i will ever go back to using a brow pencil.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2012 7:59:00 PM More reviews by jackiecamarena

I love this product. It's easy to apply and goes on smooth. Best of all, it's cheap. $3, non-sale price. My only complaint is that this isn't dark enough for me, even in the darkest shade. I bought this after using (and dropping and breaking) Sally Girl's brow kit ($1). I will have to go back to it as it comes in a darker shade.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/20/2012 2:18:00 PM More reviews by Neutral_Kate

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I want to start out by saying that I LOVE the powder in this kit. If I apply it with my ecotools brow brush [from the brow grooming kit], the color fills + matches my brows perfectly, although it tends to fade rather quickly. I usually set it with MAC fix + or hairspray to make it last a little longer.

What I don't love is the wax. I have this kit in "medium" and I have rather dark eyebrows, but this color is just too intense and the application is way too messy. It also tends to melt and spread around my brows [ew]. The brush is also rather useless.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/17/2012 11:12:00 PM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've gone through two of these and I'm on my third now. Best eyebrow kit ever. I've used pencils, powders, creams, gels and everything else on my brows for years and nothing has even come close to this little kit. I've used the shade Medium in the past, but I find it's a little too light and a little too warm toned for my hair and skincolor (light olive with dark brown hair), so now I'm using the Dark shade and it's a perfect match. The only thing is that I don't use the powder (the only time I touch that is to use it as a crease color). The gel, used alone on a flat eyeliner brush, is amazing. It's so natural looking and it lasts forever. It doesn't smudge or fade, it's not too dark or too light and it just gives the illusion of absolutely perfect eyebrows. And it's only $3! I highly recommend this to anyone who likes to or needs to touch up their brows. Such a great value and it's really incredibly versatile. You're bound to find the right combination for you. 5/5.