Palmer's Cocoa Butter Stick

4.6

Price: $

Price: $

Originally, I started using this product as a lip balm. But in a pinch at work one day, I used it as a cuticle cream, and it's fabulous. Made my nails and cuticles look and feel as soft and smooth as any high-priced cuticle cream, and this is so much more convenient and cheap! Smells great, too.

I didn't believe it until I read it here, but I decided this stuff was cheap enough, I'd give it a go. What a great lipbalm! NOTHING has made my lips feel like this before--velvety rather than greasy. Plus the container in handy, and like I said, it's cheap. :)

I love everything about this-the scent,size,price,and moisturizing properties. I have one in my nightstand,and use it nightly where ever I need a little extra tender loving care...
It's so cheap, everyone should have one. So if you don't-go get it.

This is the best stuff for your lips! It feels so luxurious and velvety smooth, not at all waxy as the other lip balms out there. Apply before bedtime and you'll wake up with supersoft lips. It also helped heal my chapped hands during winter. Compared to other tubes, this one looks like a glue stick. I don't mind one bit.

This is one of my favorite lip products! I always have a Palmers stick handy...I keep them everywhere...in my purse, bathroom, on my nightstand. The smell is pleasant and soothing for me and the texture is smooth.

Eyes: Violet

Ah, what a lovely product! It's like ChapStick for your body... I don't use it as a lipbalm, but it's great for rubbing on dry patches and I like to use it on the back of my hands as well. It's super moisturizing, doesn't leave my skin greasy, and soaks in quite nicely. Also, it has that yummy Palmer's smell that I love! I love the fact that it's portable and convenient as well. If you like the regular cocoa butter lotion, you'll like this stick.

Love the smell, but I hate the packaging for some reason. I wouldn't rebuy this particular product, but I love the rest of their line.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

This is a great item and I bought several to keep in my personal stash. Extremely yummy cocoa scent and great for every part of the body! Huge stick tube so you get a lot for your money.

Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral

Just as great as the lotion but more portible..Great for lips,cheeks,elbow,knees etc..Very moisturizing and same yummy cocoa smell(warning..Will melt quickly so don't leave in a hot place.I learned the hard way)

Oooh, I like this! I bought it b/c I wanted a moisturizer that wouldn't leak all over the inside of my backpack, and now I can't stop applying it! Very good for ankles, elbows knuckles-- any dry patches, really-- and I like the mild chocolate scent a lot too. The only reason this gets a 4 instead of a 5 from me is I'm not sold on its use as a lip balm- I like my balm to leave a little more shine & this makes my lips look pale. But it will do in a pinch!

Popular Lip Treatments