November 29, 2014 | 1710 users online

Lip Treatments - Palmer's - Cocoa Butter Stick

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/15/2003 7:05:00 PM More reviews by dmartin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love everything about this-the scent,size,price,and moisturizing properties. I have one in my nightstand,and use it nightly where ever I need a little extra tender loving care...
It's so cheap, everyone should have one. So if you don't-go get it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/15/2003 2:21:00 PM More reviews by missmostyn

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is the best stuff for your lips! It feels so luxurious and velvety smooth, not at all waxy as the other lip balms out there. Apply before bedtime and you'll wake up with supersoft lips. It also helped heal my chapped hands during winter. Compared to other tubes, this one looks like a glue stick. I don't mind one bit.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/14/2003 12:54:00 AM More reviews by ashleybabes

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is one of my favorite lip products! I always have a Palmers stick handy...I keep them everywhere...in my purse, bathroom, on my nightstand. The smell is pleasant and soothing for me and the texture is smooth.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/23/2003 1:03:00 AM More reviews by loveuntold

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Violet

Ah, what a lovely product! It's like ChapStick for your body... I don't use it as a lipbalm, but it's great for rubbing on dry patches and I like to use it on the back of my hands as well. It's super moisturizing, doesn't leave my skin greasy, and soaks in quite nicely. Also, it has that yummy Palmer's smell that I love! I love the fact that it's portable and convenient as well. If you like the regular cocoa butter lotion, you'll like this stick.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/23/2003 12:12:00 AM More reviews by luxekitty

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Love the smell, but I hate the packaging for some reason. I wouldn't rebuy this particular product, but I love the rest of their line.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/21/2003 4:10:00 PM More reviews by TeeCube

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great item and I bought several to keep in my personal stash. Extremely yummy cocoa scent and great for every part of the body! Huge stick tube so you get a lot for your money.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2003 10:21:00 AM More reviews by Aligirl

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Just as great as the lotion but more portible..Great for lips,cheeks,elbow,knees etc..Very moisturizing and same yummy cocoa smell(warning..Will melt quickly so don't leave in a hot place.I learned the hard way)

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/7/2003 12:22:00 PM More reviews by veggiekhc

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Oooh, I like this! I bought it b/c I wanted a moisturizer that wouldn't leak all over the inside of my backpack, and now I can't stop applying it! Very good for ankles, elbows knuckles-- any dry patches, really-- and I like the mild chocolate scent a lot too. The only reason this gets a 4 instead of a 5 from me is I'm not sold on its use as a lip balm- I like my balm to leave a little more shine & this makes my lips look pale. But it will do in a pinch!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/29/2003 9:26:00 PM More reviews by shinejunkiemonkee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This is a great product. The smell is not as obnoxious as the lotion form (I think Palmer's should make all of their cocoa butter products smell like this). It's just smells like mild milk chocolate. It's very moisturizing and isn't shiney. I got two for the price of one, which is good because I went through this super fast -- and I almost never finish a tube of lipbalm (to be fair, I also use this on cuticles, elbows, ankles, knees, and other random patches of dry skin).

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2003 9:13:00 PM More reviews by Esor

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Cool Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I really, really like this! I just bought it tonight and can't stop applying it!

My former fave balm in a stick was Neutrogena's, but this feels more soothing on my lips. I also like the fact that it does not make my lips shiny, just barely moist. It is not waxy at all.

Can't wait to get some more!!