October 25, 2014 | 1797 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Mmm, it smells really good. Not like a fake chocolate scent. This is almost all matte, but to prevent a dull powder they put a slight satin texture in it. I have light-medium skin and only need a small amount. I buff it out with a dense synthetic brush. Those pick up the color best, and work it into your skin. Not a cheap powder, but it should last a long time because it's a hard pressed powder. The compact is pretty too.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/21/2010 5:30:00 PM More reviews by nell_daisy

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This is the perfect bronzer for those with darker skin tones. No shimmer whatsoever, so it works great for contouring. Hoola is still my favorite, because Chocolate Soleil can give my skin a slight red cast, but this has happened with other bronzers, so I guess my skin tone is just picky about bronzers. Chocolate Soleil has better staying power, though. Very good bronzer and would recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/18/2010 7:52:00 PM More reviews by voodanshunny

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a really nice bronzer. It applies smoothly and although it is advertised as 'matte' it does have the smallest bit of shimmer without being frosty, glittery or otherwise obnoxious. It gives you a glow without making you look oily or greasy.
The smell is OK. A light chocolate scent, not too overpowering but enough to let you know that product does contain cocoa.

It does not turn orange or make you look fake. I find that the key to applying is using a very fluffy brush (no compact bristles please!). Gently tap the brush onto the product, shake excess off and then swirl on your face. I find the E3 pattern works best. Use a very light hand and build as needed. You want to deposit the color in light layers and then blend blend blend to avoid a muddy/dirty look.

An added benefit (at least in my case) was that my complexion looked smooth and even toned without the need to add primers/foundations/concealers/etc. Great for the summer when you don't want to pile layer upon layer on your face. I have some discoloration around my mouth and chin plus the occasional blemish, so please do not think I have flawless skin.

It is pricier than something you would get at the drugstore but with this kind of item you want something that makes you look natural so I am willing to pay a little more for something that works.

Overall, I really like this product and would purchase it again. I researched a lot before buying it and I am very happy I decided to get it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/12/2010 2:15:00 AM More reviews by makeupaddict76

Perfect dark matte bronzer that smells like chocolate, how can I resist? One of my fav bronzer!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2010 4:51:00 AM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! I've had this for about a year and I normally wouldn't spend this much for a bronzer but the packaging was so cute AND it smells like chocolate so I just had to have it, especially since I didn't have a bronzer at the time. I find myself smelling it even when I don't use it. It smells delicious u almost wanna eat it haha. The colors great too. I don't know how I'm ever gonna purchase another bronzer if it dosent smell like chocolate lol.. I still have a lot left after a year so its lasted me a long time, but I also don't use it everyday. Ive tried several other bronzers and so far this is my favorite Would definitely repurchase

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I like it but its very dark on my skin so is really only good for summer in my case. I like thats its matte, applies well, not streaky, cakey, never looks orange, not too red either. Its a very pretty color and yes has a chocolate scent which is nice, though not terribly natural. The size is large and will last a long time, even with daily wear. This was one of the more expensive bronzers I have ever bought and while I think its worth the money, I wish there was a dupe in every way but was a few shades lighter. I said I'd buy again, meaning for summer use only.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by hotdot2122

Wow. This bronzer is amazing! It a great color, light brown with no orange cast--not even after several hours of wear.I love the matte finish, it really looks soft and natural. I love the glowing tan look that it gives, the smoothness of the formula and the yummy smell! It really smells like cocoa! I find myself smelling it before I put it on! lol. The package is great, very sleek and handy. I honestly had a hard time shelling out thirty bucks but its the best bronzer I've ever tried!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Mochavida

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of best bronzers I have ever used. ( and i have tried alot). Very baked tanned look when I apply. Everyone asks if I have been tanning! No horrible orange undertones ( like Cargo ) and doesn't look like dirt on my face (like Bobbi Brown). It is normally hard for me to find right bronzer b/c of my olive complexion . For reference I am Giorgio Armani 6.5, MAC NW25/30.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Virgodolce

I love this bronzer! I got this to try and replace my sugar tropic tan. I have yellow undertones so I found this to be a great shade. I got a couple comments @ work of did I go tanning? :) I think this smells more vanilla-y once its on than chocolate. But def choc in the compact. So far so good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been looking for a good bronzer for awhile. I prefer little to no shimmer as well so matte is perfect. This Matte bronzer is yummy, there are a list of minimal ingredients, and is in a nice compact. With application its dark enough to make the perfect countour and all over will show up as a tan on me. nc25/30. Maybe I am applying my other bronzer (Nars laguna) Incorrectly because I barely notice a thing when I put that one on compared to this one. I really like this one sticking with it!Plus you get ten grams which is a good amount for the price