November 26, 2014 | 1151 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 5:43:00 AM More reviews by soniawonia

This is my everyday bronzer. It looks so natural, and feels light. Never overdone. Its a true brown bronzer, not orange at all.The compact is huge so it comes with lots of product. On top of the compact is way cute. I never put it away, I keep it on top of my vanity. Too cute to put away. I've had the same compact since December and still have a ton left. I love that It's matte, so it can be applied all over without looking overdone. I don't want to walk around with a shimmery face. Lasts all day, even in this CA heat. One day, after I had applied it, DH came up to me out of nowhere and licked my face (cause he is creepy as hell, lol), and said 'Hey your face tastes sweet!' At first I thought, ' Damn right it does.' But then I realized it was cause of this stuff! I apply it with my 187 brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by StarbucksAndSunglasses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Im in love with bronzer! I love being tan, and this really makes me look more bronze! It is super pigmented so its easy for it to look muddy, but i just buff it in & i have no problem [: I love the packaging, its super cute to carry around + the really nice mirror! It smells like chocolate also! I dont think this would work on pale skin since it would probably look orange, but for tan ladies it works perfectly! The price isnt bad considering how much of this lovely bronzer that you get!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by xBronzedBeautyx

I fell in love with this bronzer right away! The packaging is beyond cute, and the product is even better! It makes me so tan its amazing. It has NO orange tones at all, and no shimmer so you can apply it on the majority of your face without looking like a glittery mess. It also smells really good. I get compliments all the time on my tan, but it is really just this amazing bronzer! It's so pigmented that it will last me forever, so the $28 it costs is cheap! I love that it has a mirror so i can take this in my purse with me <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by sprucemeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm going to hawaii in a week and I need a bronzer that will make me look like I jjust got home from a day at the beach.
so I went to sephora & she recommended this bronzer..after applying I FELL IN LOVE...i went from nw25 to a nw 35 believe it or not I went to mac afterwards and the lady there complimented me on my "tan"
It is NOT ORANGEY/REDDISH/ASHY like nyc sunny(orange) nyx taupe(ashy) believe me i've tried all sorts of bronzers from laguna to physicians formula to benefit to nyc sunny and nyx..and everything in between. This isa dark matte brown which if applied correctly LOOKS GORGEOUS!!! this works great for fair skin if you apply lightly- but you must use a light hand
...also it smells DELICIOUS!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/6/2010 More reviews by Nerds99

LOVE LOVE LOVE. I have very fair skin and this stuff STILL manages to look great on me! I apply it with a very fluffy, luxurious brush and it makes my face glow :) Also, the smell is amazing and makes me feel fancy! To me, it's just a "feel-good" product, and who doesn't like feeling good? I also like how it doesn't make me look like I just smeared my face in glitter. It's matte, without being flat. I also use it on my décolletage and arms, and it always looks very natural and pretty, while making me smell delicious. I am a fan :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2010 7:39:00 PM More reviews by evakser

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Fabulous! Smells amazingly yummy, goes on beautifully. Great for when you don't want any shimmer. Perfect for contouring. Buildable color. Cute packaging, nice mirror. This awesome bronzer is in my top 3!
-Chocolate Soleil
-MAC Golden
-Sun Bunny

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 12:42:00 PM More reviews by TheTruthAboutForever

I am in love! This bronzer really makes my face tan without looking muddy. Even in sunlight, there is no shimmer in this. It can look very natural, or dramatic depending on how much you apply (and it is very pigmented so it will last a really long time) The packaging is very cute also! I can smell the chocolate a little bit after i apply, but then it's gone.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2010 11:52:00 AM More reviews by crys72

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product is amazing! It smells delicious and is a fabulous contour / bronzer. It isn't orangey, and it is Matte so this is definately a must for contouring.- at $28 it is a bit pricey, but Ive been using it for about 2 months and there isn't even a dent in it. The packaging is also adorable and I highly recommend!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/31/2010 9:26:00 PM More reviews by NeonSunglasses

This is amazing. It has no orange tones in it at all, smells good & makes my cheekbones stand out. It's really pigmented so it can look muddy, but i just blend it. I love the packaging also, and love that it has a mirror so i can touch it up easily.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2010 11:20:00 PM More reviews by staciarose22

Mmm, it smells really good. Not like a fake chocolate scent. This is almost all matte, but to prevent a dull powder they put a slight satin texture in it. I have light-medium skin and only need a small amount. I buff it out with a dense synthetic brush. Those pick up the color best, and work it into your skin. Not a cheap powder, but it should last a long time because it's a hard pressed powder. The compact is pretty too.