December 20, 2014 | 1754 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2010 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Lovemymakeup

This is by far the best bronzer ever , it's a matte brown color but I see no orange ! I've ha this for a yr and use it everyday a little goes a long way ! I love the chocolate scent it has ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/23/2010 12:57:00 PM More reviews by SevenDeadlySins

Normally im not a fan of bronzer, but i saw this in Sephora and was interested right away. It smells amazing plus i love the packaging. It is expensive, but i had to get it. Right when i got home i tried this on. I was wearing just MSFN and concealer. Chocolate Soleil looked slightly orange, and it just looked off. I was sad, but i decided to make it work. I know you will cringe at this, but i love my studio fix liquid even though it makes my face darker. It doesnt look orange at all, it makes my face look tan. I put that on, then tried this, and it was AMAZING! I dont think this bronzer is for fair people, only for people with slightly darker skin NW20+ It is so pigmented, which means that it can easily look muddy if you dont blend. I know im making this bronzer sound horrible, but its really amazing. I get compliments like "wow you look so tan!" and people ask what im using. I love that it has a mirror so i can touch this up if i need to (which i dont since it lasts all day) This doesnt break me out even though i have acne prone skin. I love how this bronzer is matte, but doesnt look powdery. It has a very slight sheen to it. I would buy this again

rated 5 of 5 on 6/14/2010 7:15:00 PM More reviews by ladyaek

This product is sexy! Color is rich and smells DELICIOUS. It's very buildable and blendable. This is my go to bronzer and you can never go wrong with the built in mirror. Too Faced never seems to dissapoint me.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2010 3:23:00 PM More reviews by swissiemissie

Pros: the smell is amazing, packaging is super cute, its a nice dark bronzer which is good if you have tan skin or are tan from the sun like in the summer and want to be more bronze.

Cons: its very dark... not usable in the winter if you want to look the least bit natrual and not fake. i think this will be a good bronzer in the summer when i am already tan becuase my light bronzers wont show up but i WOULD NOT recommend it to anyone who dosnt tan to a dark shade or is very fair in skin. go for a lighter shade bronzer . this will look rediculous

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 8:16:00 PM More reviews by trautman

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I'm also in love! I never really thought a matte bronzer could look better than shimmery bronzers. Boy was I wrong! I figured since I'm getting older and would rather have shimmer in my eyeshadow it was time for a matte bronzer. I was debating between this one and Benefit hoola. But after reading hoola had parabens(I try to avoid them) I chose too faced. Plus how could I pass up chocolate in my bronzer? This gives my cheeks color, and looks so natural (If you don't use a heavy hand). Highly recommend for all:)

EDIT: Still my HG bronzer, I just wanted to add the best way to apply this is with a large fluffy powder brush. I use the eco tools powder brush, and apply all over with very little product. A very subtle bronzy look! Hope this helps someone:)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/1/2010 10:58:00 AM More reviews by saraxoox

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Love this bronzer!LOVE IT!I posted a question asking for a good bronzer that had no glitter and someone told me about this.I wanna thank this person so much because this bronzer is exactly what I have been looking for.The color is beautiful.Reminds me of hot chocolate powder lol.And it smells like hot chocolate to yumm.I am most happy about there being no glitter in it so it looks natural.I put this on my t zone and my cheeks.If I wanna look more tanned ill dust a bit all over.Doesnt look orange.This is truly my fav bronzer.It is expensive for a bronzer 28$I believe but its worth every penny.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/26/2010 5:43:00 AM More reviews by soniawonia

This is my everyday bronzer. It looks so natural, and feels light. Never overdone. Its a true brown bronzer, not orange at all.The compact is huge so it comes with lots of product. On top of the compact is way cute. I never put it away, I keep it on top of my vanity. Too cute to put away. I've had the same compact since December and still have a ton left. I love that It's matte, so it can be applied all over without looking overdone. I don't want to walk around with a shimmery face. Lasts all day, even in this CA heat. One day, after I had applied it, DH came up to me out of nowhere and licked my face (cause he is creepy as hell, lol), and said 'Hey your face tastes sweet!' At first I thought, ' Damn right it does.' But then I realized it was cause of this stuff! I apply it with my 187 brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by StarbucksAndSunglasses

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Im in love with bronzer! I love being tan, and this really makes me look more bronze! It is super pigmented so its easy for it to look muddy, but i just buff it in & i have no problem [: I love the packaging, its super cute to carry around + the really nice mirror! It smells like chocolate also! I dont think this would work on pale skin since it would probably look orange, but for tan ladies it works perfectly! The price isnt bad considering how much of this lovely bronzer that you get!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/17/2010 2:35:00 PM More reviews by xBronzedBeautyx

I fell in love with this bronzer right away! The packaging is beyond cute, and the product is even better! It makes me so tan its amazing. It has NO orange tones at all, and no shimmer so you can apply it on the majority of your face without looking like a glittery mess. It also smells really good. I get compliments all the time on my tan, but it is really just this amazing bronzer! It's so pigmented that it will last me forever, so the $28 it costs is cheap! I love that it has a mirror so i can take this in my purse with me <3

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 3:55:00 PM More reviews by sprucemeup

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm going to hawaii in a week and I need a bronzer that will make me look like I jjust got home from a day at the beach.
so I went to sephora & she recommended this bronzer..after applying I FELL IN LOVE...i went from nw25 to a nw 35 believe it or not I went to mac afterwards and the lady there complimented me on my "tan"
It is NOT ORANGEY/REDDISH/ASHY like nyc sunny(orange) nyx taupe(ashy) believe me i've tried all sorts of bronzers from laguna to physicians formula to benefit to nyc sunny and nyx..and everything in between. This isa dark matte brown which if applied correctly LOOKS GORGEOUS!!! this works great for fair skin if you apply lightly- but you must use a light hand
...also it smells DELICIOUS!