October 2, 2014 | 1337 users online

Bronzers - Too Faced - Chocolate Soleil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 on 2/24/2010 4:51:00 AM More reviews by AMARIS178

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

Love it! I've had this for about a year and I normally wouldn't spend this much for a bronzer but the packaging was so cute AND it smells like chocolate so I just had to have it, especially since I didn't have a bronzer at the time. I find myself smelling it even when I don't use it. It smells delicious u almost wanna eat it haha. The colors great too. I don't know how I'm ever gonna purchase another bronzer if it dosent smell like chocolate lol.. I still have a lot left after a year so its lasted me a long time, but I also don't use it everyday. Ive tried several other bronzers and so far this is my favorite Would definitely repurchase

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/16/2010 8:24:00 PM More reviews by chayaNY

I like it but its very dark on my skin so is really only good for summer in my case. I like thats its matte, applies well, not streaky, cakey, never looks orange, not too red either. Its a very pretty color and yes has a chocolate scent which is nice, though not terribly natural. The size is large and will last a long time, even with daily wear. This was one of the more expensive bronzers I have ever bought and while I think its worth the money, I wish there was a dupe in every way but was a few shades lighter. I said I'd buy again, meaning for summer use only.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2010 11:13:00 PM More reviews by hotdot2122

Wow. This bronzer is amazing! It a great color, light brown with no orange cast--not even after several hours of wear.I love the matte finish, it really looks soft and natural. I love the glowing tan look that it gives, the smoothness of the formula and the yummy smell! It really smells like cocoa! I find myself smelling it before I put it on! lol. The package is great, very sleek and handy. I honestly had a hard time shelling out thirty bucks but its the best bronzer I've ever tried!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2010 6:40:00 PM More reviews by Mochavida

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of best bronzers I have ever used. ( and i have tried alot). Very baked tanned look when I apply. Everyone asks if I have been tanning! No horrible orange undertones ( like Cargo ) and doesn't look like dirt on my face (like Bobbi Brown). It is normally hard for me to find right bronzer b/c of my olive complexion . For reference I am Giorgio Armani 6.5, MAC NW25/30.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2010 12:50:00 PM More reviews by Virgodolce

I love this bronzer! I got this to try and replace my sugar tropic tan. I have yellow undertones so I found this to be a great shade. I got a couple comments @ work of did I go tanning? :) I think this smells more vanilla-y once its on than chocolate. But def choc in the compact. So far so good!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/17/2010 5:05:00 PM More reviews by Kdoll222

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I have been looking for a good bronzer for awhile. I prefer little to no shimmer as well so matte is perfect. This Matte bronzer is yummy, there are a list of minimal ingredients, and is in a nice compact. With application its dark enough to make the perfect countour and all over will show up as a tan on me. nc25/30. Maybe I am applying my other bronzer (Nars laguna) Incorrectly because I barely notice a thing when I put that one on compared to this one. I really like this one sticking with it!Plus you get ten grams which is a good amount for the price

rated 5 of 5 on 1/10/2010 6:38:00 PM More reviews by dolcely

First of all I love this product but it is too expensive!! It countures my cheekbones very well and I don't have to use a lot to make it look nice and it does make my face very tan but healthy and natural looking!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/28/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by Kmakie3414

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

I got this bronzer in a set and it's pretty much the only bronzer I use because I don't really like shimmery bronzers for some reason. This blends really well and lasts a pretty long time. I also love the smell yeah I love this bronzer it looks so natural and I love the smell-will definitely buy again

rated 4 of 5 on 12/27/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by Lorizzle33

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my HG bronzer, great for sculpting cheekbones. I love that it's matte and so pigmented and the perfect color to fake a tan. I was slightly freaked out by the chocolate smell when I first bought it, and how the smell stays in your makeup brushes. My only gripe is that it contains cocoa butter which can clog pores and I have very acne prone skin, so I try to only use this on special occasions.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/17/2009 6:05:00 AM More reviews by bombasticclassic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This product is great as far as fulfilling it's promises- it is a matte, semi-deep brown bronzer with no orange or red hues (I'm not sure what everyone else is talking about), which makes it great for regular bronzing or contouring (what I use it for). As a contour I have to say this is HG material. Its color makes natural looking shadows across the face and honestly I haven't found many other suitable shades for contouring that haven't been discontinued (MAC I'm looking at you). It doesn't cake, blends well, and lasts respectably throughout the day with maybe only one light touch up. I do wish it wore off a little more evenly but I can't blame the product since I do touch my face a lot. I like the fact that they use real cocoa (antioxidants!) in the powder, which I think my skin likes. No breakouts here, and I do consider myself somewhat acne prone. The metallic chocolate colored compact with pink fishnet patterns across it is to die for, as well as the chocolate/ vanilla cupcake scent, which is strong but doesn't stay on your face so it's ok. The only reason why I didn't give it a 5 is actually the reason why it makes such a good contour (le sigh, we'll never be happy haha), which is because it lacks color. I find that on days where I use this, I'll skip the blush and then wonder why I look so colorless for the rest of the day. Even though I do prefer my perfect contour color to be colorless, I guess I don't want my bronzer to be. Stupid, I know. Therefore it is my HG contour powder (for now) but not HG bronzer/ blush