October 24, 2014 | 1525 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2011 3:27:00 AM More reviews by Sarahbear87

I adore u morrocanoil!!! I used to wear mousse that had sunscreen in it n at the time that was like the best product I could use as a styling agent for my hair What a joke! This is the best styling product after I get out of shower I use it's a 10 leave in conditioner blow dry and put this on the ends or towards the middle of my back I have been using this for over a year now that I changed my shampoo and conditioner the results r tenfold! Yaay for this product! Stamp of approval times a trillion!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2011 12:42:00 PM More reviews by jacoba

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Been using this for over a year, my hair stylist has noticed how I can get my hair bleached and my ends still manage to stay intact. My hair is healthier than it has ever been. Can get expensive, but a regular sized bottle will last me probably two years. Worth the investment!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 6:04:00 PM More reviews by spookycupcake

I use the moroccan oil light and it's my favorite hair product. makes hair so soft and moisturized.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by queenpant

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product is amazing to me. It is an oil that is quickly absorbed and leaves no oily residue at all. I have fine long straight hair that is easily weighed done by products. Not this one. It doesn't add a lot of shine (my biggest wow factor), but it is very good. What I really love about it is that it's wonderful for my dry, sensitive skin. When I put it on my face, my skin is revived the next morning. Wierd, but true.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2011 10:19:00 AM More reviews by northernlight

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this product and used it quite faithfully for a couple of years. And then I started getting small white bumps on my face and could not figure out what was causing them until I realized that my hair (which is cut in a bob style) falls onto my face in the precise areas the bumps were appearing. I stopped the M.O. and got a clarisonic brush and after about six weeks the bumps are almost gone. But I miss the M.O.!! So I just started putting it on my hair in areas where it won't touch my face and I'm hoping it will be okay.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/1/2011 9:23:00 AM More reviews by hnrenfro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

amazing its a dream come true in a bottle my hair is very dry when i use this after my shower and air dry my curly hair pinned down with bobbi pins my hair comes out semi straight :) AMAZINGG love it<3

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh I would cry if this were ever discontinued! I love it, it smells absolutely wonderful and is the only serum/gloss I have found that actually seems to improve my hair texture, cuts down drying time, and makes it smooth and touchable WITHOUT looking and feeling oily. I wish it were more readily available online, not just in salons.
*EDIT* it is now available online, yay!
My mom likes to use the one and only argan oil from sally's- she says it is just as good, and cheaper. Im not convinced, but she loves it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by DietSprite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product has definitely softened my colour treated hair although it was not as effective as Macadamia. It would be nice if the packaging had a pump as the Macadamia product does. However, one advantage over Macadamia is that MorrocanOil sells a light variety (which I used) for blondes which is said not to cause brassiness as was reported in the regular variety.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by ajescobar

I have tried many products to help my hair. It is very thick and coarse because of all the straightening, curling and dying that I have done. I use a little more than a dime amount since my hair is long and thick. I don't even blow dry my hair, I sleep with it wet (I'm lazy) and in the morning I noticed how much softer it was than usual. A lot softer and less frizzy. I have the big bottle so it should last me awhile and I would most likely buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by MissObserver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

To be honest, I don't think this makes much difference to my afro hair but it smells good. Although I'm rather reluctant to pay 26 just to make my hair smell good, I would probably repurchase this after my current bottle is finished but just use it sparingly.