July 24, 2014 | 1761 users online

Hair - Moroccanoil - Moroccan Oil

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/31/2011 2:02:00 PM More reviews by lunalove

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Oh I would cry if this were ever discontinued! I love it, it smells absolutely wonderful and is the only serum/gloss I have found that actually seems to improve my hair texture, cuts down drying time, and makes it smooth and touchable WITHOUT looking and feeling oily. I wish it were more readily available online, not just in salons.
*EDIT* it is now available online, yay!
My mom likes to use the one and only argan oil from sally's- she says it is just as good, and cheaper. Im not convinced, but she loves it :)

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 10:43:00 PM More reviews by DietSprite

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This product has definitely softened my colour treated hair although it was not as effective as Macadamia. It would be nice if the packaging had a pump as the Macadamia product does. However, one advantage over Macadamia is that MorrocanOil sells a light variety (which I used) for blondes which is said not to cause brassiness as was reported in the regular variety.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 5:35:00 PM More reviews by ajescobar

I have tried many products to help my hair. It is very thick and coarse because of all the straightening, curling and dying that I have done. I use a little more than a dime amount since my hair is long and thick. I don't even blow dry my hair, I sleep with it wet (I'm lazy) and in the morning I noticed how much softer it was than usual. A lot softer and less frizzy. I have the big bottle so it should last me awhile and I would most likely buy this product again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/30/2011 4:35:00 PM More reviews by MissObserver

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Brown

To be honest, I don't think this makes much difference to my afro hair but it smells good. Although I'm rather reluctant to pay 26 just to make my hair smell good, I would probably repurchase this after my current bottle is finished but just use it sparingly.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2011 3:52:00 PM More reviews by thinkpink550

I absolutely LOVE this product. I will buy over and over again!! The reason? Well a guy noticed how shiney and silky my hair looked after using it. Seriously??? I LOVE THIS STUFF! Even though I am a broke college student I will still buy this because it makes my hair look like a pantene commercial : )

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2011 9:03:00 PM More reviews by sheilsthedeal

I love this product! I like the smell, it is very subtle. It makes my hair so soft and glossy. The packaging is pretty, and it came with a pump, but i find it despenses a bit too much. I recieved this as a gift, and although i may ask for it as a gift again i will not purchase when i run out because it is out of my price range.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 3/26/2011 1:23:00 PM More reviews by lucyrox

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I. Can. Not. Stand. The. Smell. *UGH* It smells like someone with body odor who's trying to cover it up with deoderant. Very musky. Who cares how the product works if the smell is so bad. OK, I gave it a 2 star rating bc it did seem to help with my frizzies. I tossed it in the trash and will not look back.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/25/2011 9:36:00 PM More reviews by phunky18

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

After all the hype I actually went out and bought a heap of Moroccanoil products. I purchased the shampoo, conditioner, treatment, shine spray and a small bottle of Moroccanoil.

I was at first excited about how this might make my hair dry faster. I have naturally black hair that is lightened to a light brown with blonde foils. Since all the damage that's been done to my hair, my hair takes forever to dry.

I suppose I gave this product a rating of a 2 because it did dry my hair slightly faster than usual. By this I literally mean SLIGHTLY.

As for what it promised? I have used the whole range together in hope that it would really improve my hair condition. Honestly I have noticed no difference. The smell of the product was also a huge turn off and I found I got better results sticking to my normal hair products (I alternate between Redken and KMS).

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2011 10:22:00 AM More reviews by LucySnow

After using this product regularly for a couple of years, I decided to delete my original review and take a second crack at this. I've gone through two bottles of this oil-serum and fully intend to buy it again when the need arises. I like this product for its conditioning properties and the shine that it adds to my hair. It also works as a heat protectant and it has a unique, subtle scent. In my experience, it works best applied to damp hair before styling, but you can also add a few small drops to styled hair to smooth and finish. I like Moroccan Oil best in cold and/or very dry weather. It keeps the static away and prevents dryness. It does not, unfortunately, work terrifically well at fending off damp or humidity. My hair will frizz using this, so I can't give it five lippies. Still a great product though.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/23/2011 7:55:00 AM More reviews by hazel88

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love this product. The moroccan oil smells good and gives my hair a nice shine and softness. I got this product after a salon visit in which I was talked into getting it because it was so amazing! well it is, but its too expensive for me. I wont buy it again, but if this is in your budget I really recommend it!