Moroccanoil Moroccan Oil

4.1

Cyclomethicone, Dimethicone, Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil (Argan Oil), Parfum (Fragrance), Linseed (Linum Usitatissimum) Extract, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Benzyl Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, CI 26100 (Red 17), CI 47000 (Yellow 11).

on 4/8/2011 6:00:00 PM

After having basically a chemcial cut a friend gave me a bottle of moroccan oil to try to make the breakage less noticable and to make my hair less fried looking. I HATED IT. first of all its sooo greasy and if you use to much it makes your hair look like you havent washed it in days. Also DONT use this product on very light blonde hair (probably leves 8 and up) b/c if you keep using it often your hair will get that brassy color since the product its self is orange. there are much better products out there.

on 4/8/2011 5:05:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure

I use the Light Moroccan Oil. I have lots of fine, wavy to curly, long, greying hair that is dyed and highlighted. I really like the way this product makes my hair smell. I use about a 1/2 tsp and work through my hair after washing and conditioning. I've been using if for aobut 3 months and I'm not sure if it is improving the quality of my hair but I enjoy using it.
One of my good friends uses it and swears it is the only product she needs now. She has similar hair to mine and generally lets it air dry. Occasionally I get a whiff of the oil of her hair and it smells really good.

on 4/8/2011 4:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

One of the best hair products out there!!! I have very curly, curly thick hair. My hair is very unruly and frizzy and this product with a hair dryer and a flat iron give me straight smooth shiny locks every time. Even for my thick hair just a small dime sized amount in my palm does the trick. If that small amount works on my hair I could see how it would make someone with fine or thing hair into a greasy mess. But I LOVE this product!

on 4/8/2011 1:02:00 AM

I love this stuff! I have pretty colour treated hair so have stopped heat styling (it's annoying but heabands are my new best friends) and started using this. I can't even explain the change in my hair it's gone from drab and dull to looking quite gorgeous!

on 4/6/2011 2:57:00 PM

I am amazed at all the great reviews. I must have hair that is from Mars or something. I hated this stuff! I was so excited, I ordered it and couldn't wait for it in the mail. I used it, and it made my hair so greasy and weighed down. I tried it again but used barely any, same thing. It has the consistency of John Frieda or some other cheap stuff. I do have fine hair but I have ALOT of it, so I got the LIGHT oil. At $50, I was so sad:( My hairdresser gave me a sample of Pearatin, and it's amazing, I can use a little or alot and it gives tons of shine and softness.

on 4/4/2011 9:48:00 PM

Best Stuff Ever!!! I have always wasted money on products that tend to breakage and split ends, and while there is not miracle product that will instantly solve those problems MorrocanOil is the next best thing! It is a tad on the expensive side ($40 from my hair salon-after my stylist warned me that buying discounted online could mean fake or dilluted product), but totally worth it as it replaced my expensive shampoos and conditioner along with the countless mending products that I had bought. I have gotten compliments that my hair is so smooth and shiny after using this for a couple of weeks. Apply just a dime sized amount after the shower, blow dry, and its amazing! I can now use $1 suave hair care as long as I supplement with this product. I read online that buying pure Argan Oil (one of the main ingredients in this product and super good for hair) can do just as good if not better than this stuff, so I would be interested to see if that is actually true! But this stuff is totally worth the money and produces amazing results :)

on 4/4/2011 7:57:00 AM

Love love love this product. I have very fine short hair that I could never
Grow out, this makes my hair feel stronger and thicker. I've been able to go longer then i ever have without getting it cut. I've never been able to use anything oily on my hair because it would just weigh it down but this is totally different. Try it, you won't be disappointed!

on 4/4/2011 7:15:00 AM

I like this product, does make my hair smell very yummy and smooth. A little goes a long way and I think my bottle will last me for ages. My hairstylist used this on me twice and I got sucked in. Simply have to get my own bottle!

on 4/4/2011 3:27:00 AM

I adore u morrocanoil!!! I used to wear mousse that had sunscreen in it n at the time that was like the best product I could use as a styling agent for my hair What a joke! This is the best styling product after I get out of shower I use it's a 10 leave in conditioner blow dry and put this on the ends or towards the middle of my back I have been using this for over a year now that I changed my shampoo and conditioner the results r tenfold! Yaay for this product! Stamp of approval times a trillion!

on 4/3/2011 12:42:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Been using this for over a year, my hair stylist has noticed how I can get my hair bleached and my ends still manage to stay intact. My hair is healthier than it has ever been. Can get expensive, but a regular sized bottle will last me probably two years. Worth the investment!

Popular Hair Products