Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

3.0

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

on 6/12/2009 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

This product had no effect on my skin. It acted as neither a scrub nor cleanser so I have nothing to say on that topic. HOWEVER I am surprised that other reviewers haven't commented on the smell. I don't know if it's just me, but i found this product smelled shockingly of...well, vomit! There was an initially good grapefruit scent then a horrible barf-like one as I was washing it off! Hopefully, it was just an off-bottle but this is one product I'll never buy

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Okay, first of all people with sensitive skin SHOULDNT BE USING SCRUBS!!!! They are way too harsh. This product would have a better score if people knew this. I have super-oily acne-prone skin and this stuff works wonders. I've used proactiv, acnefree, clean&clear, ect. But nothing seemed to work for my skin. This stuff does though! And it doesn't bleach my skin out so i can keep my tan and have clear skin. I use this and the clean and clear persagel spot treatment and my acne has been kept at bay. Great for getting rid of blackheads too. After using this, my skin feels so smooth and fresh. It's a great exfoliant and smells nice. HG for me. I just wish it could have a better rating on here. TRY IT!!!!

on 5/26/2009 7:33:00 AM

I love this stuff! I've been going through different scrubs and I love this. I use it everyday, and I plan to keep using it! I love the smell and the bottle, and there are a lot of those little microscrubbing beads so you can be sure that there is an even distribution around your face. I read the other reviews that this product is harsh--I guess it just depends on your skin type. I get very oily and after washing with this product my skin feels dry, and sometimes when I use too much I get very dry skin patches, so I guess it's to be used at your own discrection. I love it though, whenever I use it, my face always feels so clean and so refreshed!

on 5/20/2009 9:46:00 PM

BEWARE!

I was looking for a new deep cleaning face wash when I found this at SuperStore. It smelled good and it claimed to be gentle. I used it in the evening and it went on well. It burned a little bit, but that's nothing new to my sensitive cheeks (but I have an oily nose). The next morning I woke up with the most disgusting (almost bruise like) rash all over my chin and red, dry forehead. Never again will I repurchase this.

The rash is still there, but fading... it's been two days, I think :(

BTW this doesn't even deserve 1 lippie, but mua won't let me put 0.

on 5/17/2009 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This scrub smells nice and works decently but if you have sensitive skin beware. My skin's not even really sensitive but this BURNED and made my face very dry. It shrunk and dried up the few pimples I had but I can't stand the discomfort.

on 5/15/2009 11:55:00 AM

I really liked this scrub. Refreshing, nice scent, and did what I wanted, keeps my skin clean and clear.

on 5/7/2009 4:41:00 AM

I have sensitive acne prone skin and this product did a really good job removing my makeup at the end of the day and left my skin feeling clean. I liked the scrubbing beads. There is a good amount of scrubbing beads and they were gentle. This wash didn't break me out and helped control my skin. The only reason why I wouldn't buy this product again is because it dried out my skin.

on 5/2/2009 6:30:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. At first I felt like this cleanser left a film on my skin, but I come to realize that it has completely cleared my face in a matter of just two months. Now that it has been about six months, I have NOT had any breakouts at all. This is my absolute savior. Love it!!!!

on 5/1/2009 9:03:00 AM

omg this is amazing....for people that get occasional acne should definitely try this....it smells amazing...it really helps my acne....this is my 100% honest review...i don't really recommend this product for people with dry skin but definitely for people with combo or oily skin. This scrub has small grains in it but this scrub is so gentle that u can use it twice a day which is recommended on the back. i don't know if i will purchase this product again because there are so many products i want to try...but maybe i will repurchase this...

on 4/21/2009 12:23:00 PM

I really like this product, I am an active girl, often going to the gym 3-4 times a week and needed a cleanser that would "deep clean" . I find that it does just that, plus I really like the grapefruit, citrus scent to it. I remember that my dermatologist told me once that cleansers no matter how expensive will not make significant improvement because they are on your skin for few seconds. If you want results for a particular problem , better to invest in a moisturizer, treatment or foundation that stays on your skin for hours. For the price, I paid $6 in CVS U can't go wrong with this product, unless you have really dry skin, it will come in handy during sticky summer months that are coming.