January 27, 2015 | 2031 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2009 8:53:00 PM More reviews by HeidiWeidi

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely love this scrub! I was looking for a good exfoliating scrub and came across this one because of the color and of course the pink grapefruit scent. The first time I used it my skin felt absolutely soft and smooth! It gets rid of makeup and oil really well. I use it twice a day to wash/exfoliate my face and have not experienced too much dryness. My cheeks get a little dry but I do wash my face twice a day with this scrub as well as another cleanser and use other products every day.

ACNE: Oh my goodness this stuff is so incredibly cleansing I cannot remember when my skin has looked better! I have (or should I say had?) mild to moderate acne that was very spontaneous, showing up anywhere anytime. Since using this, my skin has cleared up TREMENDOUSLY and the redness from my acne scars is looking less noticeable everyday as well. If I get a pimple it seems to clear up in about 1-2 days. I always thought my acne was stress related but believe me I have been incredibly stressed these past few weeks it's amazing I haven't had any large breakouts. I definitely recommend this product! $7 is worth it :)!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/13/2009 6:56:00 PM More reviews by chesmom

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I have purchased again. I understand less than stellar ratings. I don't think you can expect much acne treatment here but I do think it's a good salicylic acid scrub. I use this in the morning most days and don't find it too harsh (oily t-zone, normal cheeks). Rotating this with Purity cleanser, aspirin mask, and the occasional Ivory soap with Clinique's Different Moisture gel (which isn't different) has given me smooth skin at 45.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/3/2009 6:18:00 PM More reviews by hunnygloss

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I LOVVVEEE THIS SCRUBB!!!!!!!
will deff. buy again:D it smells sooo good like noo joke!! i use this when im in the shower and it makes my face fell refreshed and clean!!! butt the packaging could be a little better...on the bottle i had before it was hard getting the last bit! but i dont care:) it floats my boat and im very happy with this product:)

rated 4 of 5 on 4/1/2009 2:29:00 AM More reviews by luuserosy

I really enjoy this facial scrub. I usually use it twice a week, or when I feel a need to exfoliate. It leaves my face nice and smooth, not dry and tense either. The scrubs are small enough that it doesn't irritate my skin and it takes care of the blemishes and occasional acne with the salicylic acid. I loooove the smell!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 7:47:00 PM More reviews by Crivera313

i really liked this product i thought it worked well and smelt great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this scrub! My skin is very sensitive and it not break me out at all. It washes away all of my make-up without drying out my skin. I really like the grapefruit scent. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 7:39:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

I love all things pink grapefruit...but this broke me out like crazy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this scrub! I use it twice a week after cleansing with my regular everyday wash and it helps keep my skin clear and soft!! It smells like heaven too..not at all like any other acne treatment/cleanser out there! They did a great job on this one!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by sweetpea_121

I really wanted to like this scrub. I liked the smell and texture. The first few days I used it seemed to work well, but after about 4 days, my skin started to feel really rough and then dry and made me break out ALL OVER with little tiny bumps. I've always had the occasionaly breakout on my chin, but the rest of my skin has always been smooth and basically clear, but this made my whole face covered with rough bumps. I stopped using it right away and went back to my old cleanser (Neutrogena pore refining cleanser), and about a week later my skin was back to normal. I think this scrub could work for some people who maybe have bad breakouts all over their skin and they need something really strong, but for me it did not work and I would never use again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 3:18:00 PM More reviews by fancyxamy

while i like that they replaced the super medicinal smell of their original acne wash with a more citrusy scent, this product is no more mild and provides no more additional benefits than its orange-colored, bad smelling, super harsh predecessor. and obviously the "vitamin c" in this is absolutely worthless. its a wolf in sheeps clothing! it was too stripping to use on my face so i finished it up on my body and will not purchase again.