Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

2.9

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

on 5/20/2009 9:46:00 PM

BEWARE!

I was looking for a new deep cleaning face wash when I found this at SuperStore. It smelled good and it claimed to be gentle. I used it in the evening and it went on well. It burned a little bit, but that's nothing new to my sensitive cheeks (but I have an oily nose). The next morning I woke up with the most disgusting (almost bruise like) rash all over my chin and red, dry forehead. Never again will I repurchase this.

The rash is still there, but fading... it's been two days, I think :(

BTW this doesn't even deserve 1 lippie, but mua won't let me put 0.

on 5/17/2009 7:16:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This scrub smells nice and works decently but if you have sensitive skin beware. My skin's not even really sensitive but this BURNED and made my face very dry. It shrunk and dried up the few pimples I had but I can't stand the discomfort.

on 5/15/2009 11:55:00 AM

I really liked this scrub. Refreshing, nice scent, and did what I wanted, keeps my skin clean and clear.

on 5/7/2009 4:41:00 AM

I have sensitive acne prone skin and this product did a really good job removing my makeup at the end of the day and left my skin feeling clean. I liked the scrubbing beads. There is a good amount of scrubbing beads and they were gentle. This wash didn't break me out and helped control my skin. The only reason why I wouldn't buy this product again is because it dried out my skin.

on 5/2/2009 6:30:00 PM

I absolutely love this product. At first I felt like this cleanser left a film on my skin, but I come to realize that it has completely cleared my face in a matter of just two months. Now that it has been about six months, I have NOT had any breakouts at all. This is my absolute savior. Love it!!!!

on 5/1/2009 9:03:00 AM

omg this is amazing....for people that get occasional acne should definitely try this....it smells amazing...it really helps my acne....this is my 100% honest review...i don't really recommend this product for people with dry skin but definitely for people with combo or oily skin. This scrub has small grains in it but this scrub is so gentle that u can use it twice a day which is recommended on the back. i don't know if i will purchase this product again because there are so many products i want to try...but maybe i will repurchase this...

on 4/21/2009 12:23:00 PM

I really like this product, I am an active girl, often going to the gym 3-4 times a week and needed a cleanser that would "deep clean" . I find that it does just that, plus I really like the grapefruit, citrus scent to it. I remember that my dermatologist told me once that cleansers no matter how expensive will not make significant improvement because they are on your skin for few seconds. If you want results for a particular problem , better to invest in a moisturizer, treatment or foundation that stays on your skin for hours. For the price, I paid $6 in CVS U can't go wrong with this product, unless you have really dry skin, it will come in handy during sticky summer months that are coming.

on 4/16/2009 8:53:00 PM

I absolutely love this scrub! I was looking for a good exfoliating scrub and came across this one because of the color and of course the pink grapefruit scent. The first time I used it my skin felt absolutely soft and smooth! It gets rid of makeup and oil really well. I use it twice a day to wash/exfoliate my face and have not experienced too much dryness. My cheeks get a little dry but I do wash my face twice a day with this scrub as well as another cleanser and use other products every day.

ACNE: Oh my goodness this stuff is so incredibly cleansing I cannot remember when my skin has looked better! I have (or should I say had?) mild to moderate acne that was very spontaneous, showing up anywhere anytime. Since using this, my skin has cleared up TREMENDOUSLY and the redness from my acne scars is looking less noticeable everyday as well. If I get a pimple it seems to clear up in about 1-2 days. I always thought my acne was stress related but believe me I have been incredibly stressed these past few weeks it's amazing I haven't had any large breakouts. I definitely recommend this product! $7 is worth it :)!

on 4/13/2009 6:56:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

I have purchased again. I understand less than stellar ratings. I don't think you can expect much acne treatment here but I do think it's a good salicylic acid scrub. I use this in the morning most days and don't find it too harsh (oily t-zone, normal cheeks). Rotating this with Purity cleanser, aspirin mask, and the occasional Ivory soap with Clinique's Different Moisture gel (which isn't different) has given me smooth skin at 45.

on 4/3/2009 6:18:00 PM

I LOVVVEEE THIS SCRUBB!!!!!!!
will deff. buy again:D it smells sooo good like noo joke!! i use this when im in the shower and it makes my face fell refreshed and clean!!! butt the packaging could be a little better...on the bottle i had before it was hard getting the last bit! but i dont care:) it floats my boat and im very happy with this product:)