October 26, 2014 | 1007 users online

Scrubs - Neutrogena - Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 7:46:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this scrub! My skin is very sensitive and it not break me out at all. It washes away all of my make-up without drying out my skin. I really like the grapefruit scent. Love it!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/22/2009 7:39:00 PM More reviews by thespacecowgirl

I love all things pink grapefruit...but this broke me out like crazy.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/7/2009 6:00:00 PM More reviews by Shannonjc1

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I love this scrub! I use it twice a week after cleansing with my regular everyday wash and it helps keep my skin clear and soft!! It smells like heaven too..not at all like any other acne treatment/cleanser out there! They did a great job on this one!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/7/2009 5:54:00 PM More reviews by sweetpea_121

I really wanted to like this scrub. I liked the smell and texture. The first few days I used it seemed to work well, but after about 4 days, my skin started to feel really rough and then dry and made me break out ALL OVER with little tiny bumps. I've always had the occasionaly breakout on my chin, but the rest of my skin has always been smooth and basically clear, but this made my whole face covered with rough bumps. I stopped using it right away and went back to my old cleanser (Neutrogena pore refining cleanser), and about a week later my skin was back to normal. I think this scrub could work for some people who maybe have bad breakouts all over their skin and they need something really strong, but for me it did not work and I would never use again.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/2/2009 3:18:00 PM More reviews by fancyxamy

while i like that they replaced the super medicinal smell of their original acne wash with a more citrusy scent, this product is no more mild and provides no more additional benefits than its orange-colored, bad smelling, super harsh predecessor. and obviously the "vitamin c" in this is absolutely worthless. its a wolf in sheeps clothing! it was too stripping to use on my face so i finished it up on my body and will not purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/1/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by namissaas224

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

AHH,my 75th review!
Anyway,this scrub didnt really do much for my acne.It kept my face from not breaking out as much,but didnt clear it up.Its really drying though,so use a moisturizer!Its a pretty good scrub too,I use it in the mornings so my skin is exfoliated for when I put makeup on.I'd buy this again

rated 4 of 5 on 1/24/2009 1:41:00 PM More reviews by jennifercheng

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I think this product might work for some and might not for others, but it definitely worked for me. I received a free sample from Neutrogena, in a cute little pink tube. The smell is fruity and delicious, not a lot of face scrubs are. It actually made some of my annoying pimples less noticeable and it didn't irritate my skin. The beads didn't work that well though.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/23/2009 3:20:00 PM More reviews by dang11

This makes my face feel very clean and fresh, but the beads are really annoying. >.< It works little to okay against my acne. Sometimes it doesn't do anything at all. It's a good scrub to clean your face though. Packaging and color is very cute too.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/22/2009 11:48:00 PM More reviews by alliekat97

I purchased this and used it about 2 weeks before I switched to something else. It works okay, as in it cleans, but my skin feels oily by the end of the day, and the smell is disgusting. It smells nice and grapefruity at first, but then mixed with water and put on my face it smells like dirty mop water. No thanks.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/20/2009 10:54:00 PM More reviews by eatyojello

Overall, this product was okay for me. I've been using it for about over a month or so. The first time I ever used this, it made me break out, but I thought I'd give it a shot and use it for a little longer. Later on, it did help my acne, but I hated how sometimes it made my skin feel very tight and dry. I love the smell though!