Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash pink grapefruit foaming scrub

3.0

Active Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2% Acne Treatment) Inactive Ingredients: Water, Sodium C14 16 Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Polyethylene, Acrylates Crosspolymer, Carrageenan (Chondrus Crispus) (Carrageenan), C12 15 Alkyl Lactate, Disodium EDTA, Cocamidopropyl PG-Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Peel Extract (Grapefruit), Polyquaternium 7, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate (Vitamin C), Neopentyl Glycol Dicaprylate/Dicaprate, Anthemis Nobilis (Roman Chamomile) Flower Extract, Polysorbate 20, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Chloride, Benzalkonium Chloride, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Benzotriazoyl Butylphenol Sulfonate, Agar, Alumina, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Sodium Hydroxide, Red 30 (CI 73360), Red 40 Lake (CI 16035), Violet 2, Fragrance

For those that are considering purchasing this product please save your money!! Although it smells good it's not good for your skin. I purchased this product on a Wednesday evening, washed my face that night and then again the following morning. I began to notice a tight feeling with my face that was rather uncomfortable so that Thursday night I didnt use it and by Friday morning my entire face was covered with red bumps. They were not pimples but it resembled more of a rash. My skin feels so dry and rough, very similiar to sand paper. Needless to say here it is Sunday and my face is still in the same condition. If there are any dermatologist out there reading this what can i do to get this cleared up. To be honest I dont even want to leave the house looking this way. I have always been a fan of Neutrogena but this is one product that needs to be discontinued ASAP!!!

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

Smells great, but too drying

Skin: Normal, Medium Brown, Warm

This product had no effect on my skin. It acted as neither a scrub nor cleanser so I have nothing to say on that topic. HOWEVER I am surprised that other reviewers haven't commented on the smell. I don't know if it's just me, but i found this product smelled shockingly of...well, vomit! There was an initially good grapefruit scent then a horrible barf-like one as I was washing it off! Hopefully, it was just an off-bottle but this is one product I'll never buy

Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure

Okay, first of all people with sensitive skin SHOULDNT BE USING SCRUBS!!!! They are way too harsh. This product would have a better score if people knew this. I have super-oily acne-prone skin and this stuff works wonders. I've used proactiv, acnefree, clean&clear, ect. But nothing seemed to work for my skin. This stuff does though! And it doesn't bleach my skin out so i can keep my tan and have clear skin. I use this and the clean and clear persagel spot treatment and my acne has been kept at bay. Great for getting rid of blackheads too. After using this, my skin feels so smooth and fresh. It's a great exfoliant and smells nice. HG for me. I just wish it could have a better rating on here. TRY IT!!!!

I love this stuff! I've been going through different scrubs and I love this. I use it everyday, and I plan to keep using it! I love the smell and the bottle, and there are a lot of those little microscrubbing beads so you can be sure that there is an even distribution around your face. I read the other reviews that this product is harsh--I guess it just depends on your skin type. I get very oily and after washing with this product my skin feels dry, and sometimes when I use too much I get very dry skin patches, so I guess it's to be used at your own discrection. I love it though, whenever I use it, my face always feels so clean and so refreshed!

BEWARE!

I was looking for a new deep cleaning face wash when I found this at SuperStore. It smelled good and it claimed to be gentle. I used it in the evening and it went on well. It burned a little bit, but that's nothing new to my sensitive cheeks (but I have an oily nose). The next morning I woke up with the most disgusting (almost bruise like) rash all over my chin and red, dry forehead. Never again will I repurchase this.

The rash is still there, but fading... it's been two days, I think :(

BTW this doesn't even deserve 1 lippie, but mua won't let me put 0.

Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Fine

This scrub smells nice and works decently but if you have sensitive skin beware. My skin's not even really sensitive but this BURNED and made my face very dry. It shrunk and dried up the few pimples I had but I can't stand the discomfort.

I really liked this scrub. Refreshing, nice scent, and did what I wanted, keeps my skin clean and clear.

I have sensitive acne prone skin and this product did a really good job removing my makeup at the end of the day and left my skin feeling clean. I liked the scrubbing beads. There is a good amount of scrubbing beads and they were gentle. This wash didn't break me out and helped control my skin. The only reason why I wouldn't buy this product again is because it dried out my skin.

I absolutely love this product. At first I felt like this cleanser left a film on my skin, but I come to realize that it has completely cleared my face in a matter of just two months. Now that it has been about six months, I have NOT had any breakouts at all. This is my absolute savior. Love it!!!!