April 24, 2014 | 1874 users online

Mascara - Christian Dior - Diorshow Iconic High Definition Lash Curler Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2009 9:38:00 PM More reviews by ebird

I have dead straight lashes and this combined with my Shiseido curler can hold my curls!

The brush is unique and works but this mascara is strictly a curling (maybe a little length) mascara.. it barely gives any volume and if you coat it too many times it becomes clumpy imo.

I use this everday for the natural look and love it with just 1-2 coats.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 6:33:00 PM More reviews by arruga

LOVE this product. I found that it didn't clump or flake. It seperated my lashes & curled them beautifully. I have fairly long, thick lashes to begin with & this mascara enhances them to the fullest. I also love the packaging. The price is high but I will splurge again when I run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 3:00:00 PM More reviews by jazavac

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Black

I am really pleased with this mascara. It separates very nicely and gives a curl that isn't heavy weighing down your lashes.

rated 2 of 5 on 1/8/2009 2:56:00 PM More reviews by WorkinMom3Sons

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I am a Diorshow fanatic and thought I'd try ICONIC to give something new a whirl. Was I disappointed. It clumps up all over the lashes doesn't separate them well and flakes or smudges underneath my eyes during the day. Only thing I like is that it curls a bit and lengthens, but my lashes look messy.

This is NOT worth the price. Stick with DIORSHOW basic, or their Unlimited version, Those are GREAT!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2009 11:10:00 PM More reviews by wontonwendy

hmmmm this mascara is actually really good
it separates and curls and has definition and volume
but it was damn hard to get off
which was pretty annoying for me
and the price is damn expensive too
im sure theres a cheaper alternative to this out there somewhere...

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by elouised

First off, this is one of the most expensive mascaras in the market. I've tried all other the other DiorShow Mascara line, and this one is definitely different than the rest. It has a rich black color like Black Out, better curling effects than Unlimited, and somewhat defines like the original. However, it is really hard to remove and doesn't give an even coating for a false lash effect like YSL Faux Cils. I do give it credit for its dark color and curling effects though. Wouldn't purchase again.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/6/2009 4:58:00 PM More reviews by solvinate

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

After my first use....wow! No need to use a lash comb! I had previously used CD Diorshow Blackout and I ALWAYS needed to use a lash comb.

I used Iconic with Sheseido mascara base and I find that it lasts all day with no smudging or flaking. Once I get home it's easy to remove.

Despire it's advertising, I can't say that it holds a curl better than other macaras I have used.

PROS: Definition of lashes, buildable coverage
CONS: HIgh price 27 USD

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/5/2009 5:53:00 PM More reviews by Milena

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

A fantastic mascara. Two coats of Iconic gives me long, lush lashes without flaking or clumping. It lasts all day without smudging and holds curl extremely well.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 1/2/2009 3:25:00 PM More reviews by candacej

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I almost didn't try this mascara. In fact, I almost didn't even NOTICE this mascara, if it weren't for an enthusiastic MA (what MAs aren't enthusiastic, bless 'em!). I have had bad luck with Dior's mascaras, so I wasn't about to plunk down any more $ for this one. But the MA was so insistent that I would love it, that I thought, ok - why not? (Yes, when it comes to mascaras - or rather makeup in general - I'm rather spineless!! haha!)

Anyways, I got this baby home and was eager to try it out. The brush is kinda weird (I prefer very plush brushes) and I didn't really like the packaging (kinda cheap looking as opposed to the more sophisticated/elegant Chanel mascaras, IMHO). But this bad boy delivers. Buildable lashes that don't wilt and stay upturned all day long. No smudging, flaking and it removes easily at the end of the day. It even adds some length (although I don't think this is a lengthening mascara - WHEN are they going to develop an all-in-one mascara, I'd like to know?).

EDIT Dec 09 -- I changed this rating from 4 to 3 lippies. It does smudge and gives me raccoon circles. Maybe because I just picked up a new tube with new colour (bold black) but this one is smudging quite a bit.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/1/2009 8:05:00 PM More reviews by trendywendy84

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Amazing mascara. Lengthens and separates like a dream, no clumps or spidery lashes. It does give OK volume but if you're super into thick lashes, this doesn't do that. If you're into long, fluttery, romantic lashes, I would definitely recommend Diorshow iconic. You can also build on coat after coat without clumping...just wait for each coat to dry before you apply more!