April 20, 2014 | 1497 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 2:27:00 AM More reviews by reggielover

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brush is worth every penny! I have a big moon face and it works well. I think this well last me for a while. Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by MsFeli89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush....I did not like this brush when i first bought it i must say. I always saw in Target and wanted to get it and especially from the good reviews on here for foundation. which is what i wanted it for. But the first couple times I used it i found it so inconvienent or however u spell that lol. It was too stiff and i found it hard to blend. But a month goes by and i my foundation brushes were getting gross. So i pulled this out and used it for my foundation and i must say it was so easy and blended out my foundation perfectly! It made my foundation flawless! Idk y it didn't work the 1st time but w/e. I stipple it on all over my face and then blend it in. I use Clinique Even Better foundation and it looks flawless.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 1:41:00 AM More reviews by sassykat802

All I can say is 'WOW'. This is the softest brush I own and it works amazingly. The size is perfect for blush and sealing my concealer under my eyes. It has a sleek, comfortable handle that's easy to use. Also it has soft, dense bristles that packs on product. MUST own this one if you don't already.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by egoh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

WOW!! This has got to be one of the best brushes from Sonia Kashuk! I own the "regular" set (the white handles) from Sonia Kashuk and none of them feel like this synthetic one! I have yet to try this with any foundation, but I must say it does WONDERS for blushes, cream and powder! Given it's price, I will definitely buy a few of these :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everything I want to say about this has already been said. It is worth a lot more than what I paid for it (14.99). It is super soft and does not shed. I have not used it for foundation application but it works like a charm for blush! It is especially good with cream blush. In the past, I always had a hard time applying cream blush but it's so effortless with this brush. It blends blush very easily and without streaks. I also love how the head is small so I have more control over where my blush is deposited. I don't like to apply my blush in large areas! I just don't recommend it for very pigmented colors because it is very dense and picks up a ton of colors..otherwise, it is one of my favorite brushes.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by bleudolphin

I Love this brush. I have been looking for a good blush brush and this is it. Blush goes on so easily with this brush. This is a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 3:24:00 AM More reviews by alifrisnotmyname

I love this brush! I would always go to target and look at this brush, walk away sad. But i decided to finally buy it and i'm so glad that i did! It works fabulously for blush, bronzer, and liquid foundation. Everyone should really consider purchasing this!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/10/2009 1:13:00 AM More reviews by jaysquared

This brush applied great and was very soft for the first couple of weeks, but after I washed it a few times it started to freak out. It's not soft anymore at all and has a lot of give whenever touched. Doesn't apply like when I first got it. The display at target was a little frayed but still very soft to the touch, so I assume after being washed a couple of times it decides to turn into Mr. Hyde. This has never happened to any of my other brushes and I wash them all the same exact way. Maybe I just got a defective product.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/31/2009 8:59:00 PM More reviews by Curlygurl7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

YEY!!! I totally am in love with this brush! It applies foundation like a dream :) It leaves that great airbrushed finish and quickly. It blends everything in and just leaves my skin looking flawless.

As always, I wash all my brushes prior to using them on my face, and this did not shed not one hair. Perfect like in the case with that super dense soft bristles! Love it!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/17/2009 1:35:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

Buy this brush. Just buy it. You won't regret it. If you like cream blush, or like the look but haven't been able to apply it to your satisfaction, this brush is *the* tool. It works on firm cream blushes, soft ones, cream-to-powders, and liquids, and it gives the most natural look ever--even better than you can get with the Beauty Blender, and I thought that was impossible. It's incredibly soft, has just the right degree of firmness, and is the prefect size. And it's CHEAP. I wash mine after every use and it's as good as new, but if it falls apart, BFD. I'll buy a new one. I have brushes that cost four times as much and don't perform anywhere near as well as this one. Just buy it and enjoy it!

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No