September 2, 2014 | 1801 users online

Makeup Brushes - Sonia Kashuk - Synthetic Flat Top Multipurpose Brush

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by laurenmt

This is a wonderful blush brush! So soft, I was considering buying a MAC brush but our nanny got this for me for my birthday and it was great! I don't think I will buy any other brushes!! After I got this, I purchased the No. 5 Eye crease Blending Brush. So nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Buerre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect flat top brush for mineral foundation!
Ergonomic design (feels good in your hand), soft with dense fibers, no weird smell and available at your local target for about $10-12 when on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2009 4:03:00 PM More reviews by queensfashionista

I use this brush daily to apply my mineral foundation. It produces better coverage than a loose natural hair brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 2:27:00 AM More reviews by reggielover

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brush is worth every penny! I have a big moon face and it works well. I think this well last me for a while. Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by MsFeli89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush....I did not like this brush when i first bought it i must say. I always saw in Target and wanted to get it and especially from the good reviews on here for foundation. which is what i wanted it for. But the first couple times I used it i found it so inconvienent or however u spell that lol. It was too stiff and i found it hard to blend. But a month goes by and i my foundation brushes were getting gross. So i pulled this out and used it for my foundation and i must say it was so easy and blended out my foundation perfectly! It made my foundation flawless! Idk y it didn't work the 1st time but w/e. I stipple it on all over my face and then blend it in. I use Clinique Even Better foundation and it looks flawless.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 1:41:00 AM More reviews by sassykat802

All I can say is 'WOW'. This is the softest brush I own and it works amazingly. The size is perfect for blush and sealing my concealer under my eyes. It has a sleek, comfortable handle that's easy to use. Also it has soft, dense bristles that packs on product. MUST own this one if you don't already.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/8/2009 1:00:00 AM More reviews by egoh

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

WOW!! This has got to be one of the best brushes from Sonia Kashuk! I own the "regular" set (the white handles) from Sonia Kashuk and none of them feel like this synthetic one! I have yet to try this with any foundation, but I must say it does WONDERS for blushes, cream and powder! Given it's price, I will definitely buy a few of these :D

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/4/2009 1:43:00 AM More reviews by TakenByHim

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Everything I want to say about this has already been said. It is worth a lot more than what I paid for it (14.99). It is super soft and does not shed. I have not used it for foundation application but it works like a charm for blush! It is especially good with cream blush. In the past, I always had a hard time applying cream blush but it's so effortless with this brush. It blends blush very easily and without streaks. I also love how the head is small so I have more control over where my blush is deposited. I don't like to apply my blush in large areas! I just don't recommend it for very pigmented colors because it is very dense and picks up a ton of colors..otherwise, it is one of my favorite brushes.

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 6/26/2009 9:29:00 PM More reviews by bleudolphin

I Love this brush. I have been looking for a good blush brush and this is it. Blush goes on so easily with this brush. This is a must have.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/24/2009 3:24:00 AM More reviews by alifrisnotmyname

I love this brush! I would always go to target and look at this brush, walk away sad. But i decided to finally buy it and i'm so glad that i did! It works fabulously for blush, bronzer, and liquid foundation. Everyone should really consider purchasing this!