November 21, 2014 | 1836 users online

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Also wonderful with liquid foundation. 8D

rated 5 of 5 on 8/27/2009 More reviews by BronzerBuster

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this brush for applying mineral foundation and it is great! I tried kabuki's since they were sworn by mineral users but I didn't feel like I was getting enough coverage. I switch between cleanings with the EM flat head long handled brush and they both are excellent. This brush is very soft and blends so well for great coverage. I had to give the packaging a 4 because although I love the ergonomic design, the brush has popped out on me (yes I wash correctly!) and I've glued it back in. I would still buy it again though if EM is out of stock.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/18/2009 11:32:00 AM More reviews by Autumn13

I heard so much about Sonia's brushes that the last time I was at Target I went in search of them. I found this one and thought I would use for mineral foundation and I just love it. I do use other foundation brushes but I always come back to this one. It's very soft and I love the fact that the product goes on your face and none on the brush. During the weekly clean up of my brushes, there is hardly any product on this brush. For the price and the softness of this brush, it definately wins my vote over BE's brushes. More than likely, I will purchase another one and use it as a blusher. Good brush overall.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/12/2009 11:21:00 PM More reviews by ruqayya33

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I had the chance to use this brush, during a spa visit and fell in love. The make-up artist whispered to me that she got this brush at Target. ;) On my way home, I dropped by my local Target and picked up 2.

I love the size and shape of the brush head; it's perfect for precise placement of blush, contour or highlighting. The synthetic bristles are very soft and actually feel much more like natural "baby animal" hair. I've washed my brushes, several times and have not had any issues with bleeding or bristle loss.

This is now my HG blush brush!!!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/6/2009 11:41:00 AM More reviews by laurenmt

This is a wonderful blush brush! So soft, I was considering buying a MAC brush but our nanny got this for me for my birthday and it was great! I don't think I will buy any other brushes!! After I got this, I purchased the No. 5 Eye crease Blending Brush. So nice!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/26/2009 3:57:00 AM More reviews by Buerre

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Perfect flat top brush for mineral foundation!
Ergonomic design (feels good in your hand), soft with dense fibers, no weird smell and available at your local target for about $10-12 when on sale.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/24/2009 4:03:00 PM More reviews by queensfashionista

I use this brush daily to apply my mineral foundation. It produces better coverage than a loose natural hair brush.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/14/2009 2:27:00 AM More reviews by reggielover

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Silver, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

This brush is worth every penny! I have a big moon face and it works well. I think this well last me for a while. Buy it!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/13/2009 7:26:00 PM More reviews by MsFeli89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush....I did not like this brush when i first bought it i must say. I always saw in Target and wanted to get it and especially from the good reviews on here for foundation. which is what i wanted it for. But the first couple times I used it i found it so inconvienent or however u spell that lol. It was too stiff and i found it hard to blend. But a month goes by and i my foundation brushes were getting gross. So i pulled this out and used it for my foundation and i must say it was so easy and blended out my foundation perfectly! It made my foundation flawless! Idk y it didn't work the 1st time but w/e. I stipple it on all over my face and then blend it in. I use Clinique Even Better foundation and it looks flawless.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2009 1:41:00 AM More reviews by sassykat802

All I can say is 'WOW'. This is the softest brush I own and it works amazingly. The size is perfect for blush and sealing my concealer under my eyes. It has a sleek, comfortable handle that's easy to use. Also it has soft, dense bristles that packs on product. MUST own this one if you don't already.