Chloe Chloe (EDP)

4.2

on 8/10/2008 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

i cannot tell you enough how many compliments i get when i wear this. i love it so much.
It is not cheap but its a very pretty bottle and big enough to last at least six months. I def. recommend this one. Its dries down to a very nice scent that lasts all day on me.

on 8/6/2008 3:58:00 AM

This is a wonderful fragrance that doesn't need to be reapplied, it lasts all day and smells great!! Starts out very fresh and tangy and mildly flowery, not so much sharp headache flowery. Dries down to an ultra soft skin scent with musk and a whisper of flowers that linger on my skin well into the evening. I love it and it gets compliments!!. Plus, the bottle is so pretty it makes it even more beautiful and a great gift. I'm not sure if Chloe is supposed to smell like the original, which I can't remember what the original smells like. Anyway, the new Chloe is awesome!! original or not.

on 7/12/2008 6:42:00 PM

For a person who absolutely dislikes rose in perfumes, and gladly 'got-rid' of a full bottle of Stella Sheer 2007 (lemon, green apple, PEONY, ROSE, AMBER), I can just say that this Almairac's creation is gorgeous, smells clean, close to the skin and very raffinee, and beautifully complements Chloe clothing line which I just looove. The bottle is 10+

on 7/5/2008 6:22:00 PM

This is the complete opposite to what a normally wear but i have fallen in love. I had a spritz when i was shopping in Selfridges but wasn't overly keen but when i got back to my BF i took off my jacket and thought what's that gorgeous smell and it was the Chloe!

Once it had settled on me it was a really floraly, yet light musky smell. Not overwhelming but refreshing at the same time. The staying power is fantastic and i can smell it on myself throughout the day unlike other perfumes that don't stay on me for long.

I intend to use this for evening wear as i feel for myself it is too heavy for the daytime for me being younger and more fruity scents. But when i wear this scent i feel free, romantic and girly!

on 6/12/2008 12:34:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

OMG this is so sweet great parfum I love the smell is really different from what I was expecting is really romantic almost floral but at the same time is really fresh great for mornings or evenings, the only thing I dont like is that you should get more from the price only 2.5oz i think they need to add more to it!!! bur I still love it....

on 5/30/2008 8:01:00 PM

This perfume is very nice. Reminds me of Stella, but has more depth. It is floral, but it doesn't smell overly sweet on me and is long lasting. I purchased the perfume and lotion. I also plan on getting the shower gel. I believe I could wear this fragrance all year long and this might become my signature scent.

I have had this perfume for a few months and I still love it! I can still smell it after my intense cardio class.

on 5/25/2008 1:47:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Very feminine like the clean smell of a garden full of flowers without being overly pretty/girly or noxious. The different notes all come together for a harmonious blend.

UPDATE: I'm at my 4th bottle!!

on 5/22/2008 9:02:00 AM

I am a fan of Stella, and this fragrance is certainly reminiscent of that. There is a very fresh rose and a nice underlying amberiness, very similar to Stella. However, there is also a soapy note in here that I am not too keen on. Another reviewer described the smell as 'drier sheets' and I have to agree. On a tester card I found it quite pleasant, but in my skin the soapiness just blooms and blooms until I feel like I'm walking around in a cloud of clean laundry smell.
I have given this 3 lippies, a middle-of-the-road rating, because that's exactly how I feel about it. I don't love it, but I don't hate it. It's not quite right with my skin chemistry but even if it was I don't know if I'd love it enough to buy it. The bottle is very pretty though!

on 5/19/2008 2:26:00 PM

After initially reading the first few reviews on this site when the perfume was only given about a 40% favorable review, I admit I was hesitant to try it. I'm not one who listens to others and base my sole decision on whether to do something or not, but I do take things into consideration. The bottle was lovely so I had to try this fragrance cold turkey. I ordered it over the internet without smelling it first. Something that I never do. When I got it home and seen the lovely packaging and the little card that comes inside of the fragrance in many different languages telling the consumer that only the finest ingredients were used while making the fragrance and the attention to detail regarding the ribbon around the nape of the bottle was explained, I had to try it and see if I could become part of that Chloe experience. As soon as I got out of the shower and put the coordinating lotion on along with the fragrance, I instantly fell in love. I love fresh citrus and rose scents and this one was perfect. But I couldn't help but to notice that it smelled like something that I had worn before. My mind kept thinking about the name of that other perfume and it finally came to me, that perfume was Stella McCartney. Stella combined the rose with amber as did Chloe but the latter scent was much more lighter and not as heavy as Stella. I would recommend this perfume to anyone who wants to feel romantic and beautiful all at once!!!!

on 5/16/2008 1:01:00 AM

I bought the 30ml bottle of this two weeks ago, and have lived in this ever since.
The packaging is very classy and pretty, with it's satin ribbon around the top and the squareish bottle.

The juice is great. It's a sophisticated floral, but not overwhelmingly floral if that makes sense. It has staying power. I have spritzed this on and woken the next morning, still able to smell it. It doesn't turn sour either (you know what I mean where you wear a perfume you love and then half way through the day it goes rancid or some funky note appears). This is true from start to finish.

I'm not usually one to live in one fragrance, but this might me a signature one for me (gasp).

Popular Fragrances