Maybelline Define-A-Brow

4.2

Ethylhexyl Stearate, Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera) Wax, Hydrogenated Palm Kernel Glycerides, Silica, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Extract, Methylparaben, Tocopherol, Tin Oxide, Calcium Aluminum Borosilicate, Calcium Sodium Borosilicate, Retinyl Palmitate, Propylparaben, Synthetic Fluorphlogopite, Ethylparaben, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77492, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Mica, CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 75470 (Carmine) (Carmine), CI 77000 (Aluminum Powder), CI 77163 (Bismuth Oxychloride) (Bismuth Oxychloride), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green), CI 77400 (Copper Powder) (Bronze Powder), CI 77400 (Copper Powder), CI 77510 (Ferric Ammonium Ferrocyanide), CI 77742 (Manganese Violet) (Manganese Violet), CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), FD&C Blue 1 (Blue 1 Lake), FD&C Yellow 5 Aluminum Lake (Yellow 5 Lake)

on 4/25/2010 1:28:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Before I came to know about this product, I always used powder. The only issue I had with powder was that it didn't last all day. Define a brow definitely lasts all day! The applicator is like a flat tip eyeliner so you can trace your eyebrows to your own desired color/thickness. Also comes with a brush on the other end. I bought the color in medium brown, and it fits my black hair perfectly! I think I just found my HG for brow make up!

Update: I also bought the dark brown and it works great for me as well! WOW!!

on 4/23/2010 8:04:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

I plucked the majority of my beautiful full brows when the skinny brow was in about 15 years ago, and have been trying to grow them back since with no luck. I have to draw my brow on, which can be kind of fun once in awhile. I just feel weird with no brows. I tried all brow products and fell in love with anastasia, but not so much the price. When I discovered this little gem at my favorite store, CVS, I was elated. The smallness of this pencil makes my drawn on brow look authentic. I also use a Rimmel pencil for that perfect color. I have already been thru 3 of these pencils and donated one to my browless mother. We both love it and I pray they don't discontinue it, because me and my brows with be devastated lookin all a hot mess.

on 4/23/2010 2:53:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Maybelline define-a-brow in Medium Brown is a dead-on dupe for Mac's Lingering brow pencil, but is half the cost! the medium brown color is hard to find though (it always seems to be sold out wherever i go), so if you find it buy backups!

on 4/22/2010 8:42:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I love this! I was buying more expensive brow pencils from brands like Clinique, but this one is much cheaper and has the same effect. My brows look full but natural, and the little comb keeps them in shape. The comb even does double-duty for my lashes, to separate them nicely.

on 4/22/2010 11:35:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I have tried all brow products! I naturally have thick brows which grow outta control. I am ashamed to admit but I have a tendency to over pluck. I use this product to fill in the gaps when I am waiting on regrowth. It does not look drawed in. Somehow it picks up the fine hairs that are there (no thanks to me) and plays them up. This product lasts all day on me in the hot sweaty FL weather regardless if I am just running errands or running down the street. That says a lot to me since every eyeliner runs. I have dark brown eyebrown but I use dark blonde. I am truely impressed and this is a HG when I do an opppps.

on 4/20/2010 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm

I have thick brows with a natural shape I've always been happy with and I have never "had" to fill in my brows. But I have bought various brow products to keep them in place, so though don't have a ton to compare this to as far as filling in brows goes. That said, recently picked this up at a dollar store cause I thought I could use the little comb part for my lashes. However, there is a spot on one brow that has always shown a little skin through, something that never thrilled me so I tried this, and it not only fills it in easily, quickly, and looks natural, it also stays on all day. I also have read so many brow product reviews where the product is too red and this is a very deep ash brown with no discernible red. Not sure if its discontinued or why it was in a dollar store, but so far liking this very much,

on 4/20/2010 11:08:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Warm

This is the first ever product I have bought for my brows. Before this I have never filled them in, just plucked them.
I first bought this in the light or medium brown, but it was too light and looked a little orange so I picked up the dark brown. Perfect. I don't have a problem with it fading away or anything like that. It looks pretty natural to me (at first I had to get used to my new "look", lol) and is pretty effortless. I hate regular pencils so I'm glad this, like my HG eyeliner, Maybelline Unstoppable, is a self-sharpener. I think I made the right choice with this being my first brow product.

on 4/20/2010 10:23:00 PM

On the average day I use the Urban Decay eyebrow box in the lighter color. I like the fact that it comes with wax and a great brush to apply it with. However, on days when I am in a hurry and just want to fill in my brows I now use this Maybelline define a brow. I used to use a MAC brow liner which costs significantly more money. This product is as good or better than the MAC version. Always great to find a d/s product that is of such superior quality. Highly recommend it.

on 4/20/2010 7:57:00 PM

Hair: Black, Straight, Other

I liked this product... My HG is Rimmel's Eyebrow pencil because it's dirt cheap and perfect color for me.

I love this pencil for the no-sharpening aspect of it. The formula is creamy... so it runs out pretty quickly for me compare to my regular brow pencil. But it does have a great staying power. I would use this for special occasions like going to the gym / near water / or in the summer.

on 4/20/2010 7:42:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I love this thing! It has save my some chedda for sure! I used to buy MAC's lingering and spiked for a while until I discovered this. Although you don't get as much product it definitely serves its purpose. They have a great range of colors. I have almost all of them for when I use them on clients. For the great price and quality of the product, this item has become a staple in my kit. It has a useless brush on the end but that wouldn't stop be from buying it. Staying power is great and the fact that I dont have to sharpen it is a plus!

Popular Brows Products