July 22, 2014 | 1141 users online

Brows - Maybelline - Define-A-Brow

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in medium brown and itís a fabulous product. It rivals my MAC brow pencil in Lingering Ė I canít tell the difference and usually reach for the Maybelline one for everyday use. The MAC one is good too Ė just canít really tell any significant difference between it and Maybelline Define a Brow except in price. In all my recent photos I'm wearing this. Great drug store get!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by maosey05

Great brow pencil! Affordable, widely accessible and nice pigmentation. I will definitely stock up during the next Maybelline BOGO sale. I have black hair and the dark brown pencil was the perfect color... not too dark, not too light.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by AtomicNony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product just to use it as a substitute as i waited for my new pencil to come. I have the dark blonde, and it matches perfectly my eyebrows with my hair. the pencil is so small and gives you precision. love it. def would buy it again.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/25/2010 12:27:00 PM More reviews by darkopacity

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is the best brow product I've tried. It doesn't give harsh lines on the brow and it blends in perfectly with my brows. I have this in Soft Black and I don't have to worry about it looking too ridiculously black. It's so easy to work with. Just lightly swipe on and I'm done. Sometimes I don't even bother to brush through my eyebrows after I use it because it looks perfect as is. I'll always rebuy this for my brows!

EDIT: I've noticed that this does not have any brown undertones. If you want something with a more natural color, this probably isn't for you. It does have a slightly gray overcast. I think this brow pencil would be better for achieving dramatically black pencil thin brows. I still like it, but the color looks a little off to me.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 10:16:00 PM More reviews by katelynwilliams2002

THE MEDIUM BROWN HAS RED TONES- IT IS FOR MEDIUM BROWN- AUBURN... MEANING RED :) So, I love love love this product! The color choices are a bit limited, the medium brown seems to have a sort of reddish tint to it. I would prefer had a more taupe pigment but the other pro's out weight that. I love the packaging and the brush is great for trimming eyebrows. This is def the best drugstore pencil. I have tried lots of powders and gels and they all seem to look a lot more un natural that this one. The gels often get gummy and sit on your eyebrows instead of actually blending in. I would definitely buy this, I will contine and continue to repurchase. It's so quick and easy, although if you can't find it on sale it's usually (where I live) around $7 so it's not the best deal for the price. If you can splurge buy the MAC brow, same thing and the lingerly or something like that lol is the same color almost. Even though its $15, it has three times as much and lasts way longer. I think you may even be able to get away with using less product with MAC. But, if you cant get to make get Define a brow at your local anywhere basically lol. LOve it!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/9/2010 7:08:00 PM More reviews by Silverstar257

This is my all-time favorite. I've used 5-6 of them already and will still be buying this product in the future. I agree that Dark Brown is rather difficult to buy so whenever I see this shade in Target, I think of stocking it immediately. The best thing about it is that it stays very long on your brows and does not fade easily. Also, the tip is very small so it's easy to shape and fill in the brows.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2010 6:33:00 PM More reviews by makeupaddict76

I have it in dark brown, why is this color so hard to find?? I did find this color at Ulta and Target but not at the usual drugstores. This is my 3rd pencil, I go through these so fast, since they ain't too much in the product so I have 3 backups. I used smashbox, stila, benefit, revlon colorstay, and rimmel brow products but this is my HG brow pencil!

rated 4 of 5 on 3/3/2010 9:10:00 PM More reviews by coffin

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my second time around buying this in 'Light Blonde'. No real complaints; lasts all day, doesn't smudge, blends well. I have mixed feelings about the comb on the end though. The color is pretty spot on to the package depending on how you apply it.
However for the price, BOGO or not, you don't get very much.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/2/2010 5:27:00 AM More reviews by just_a_small_town_girl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I was in search of a brow filler, and picked this pencil up along with a pressed powder for brows. While the powder is great, I love the pencil more! I'm afraid the little comb on the end will break, it seems fragile, but the Light Brown color is really great. Blends well, lasts, and looks natural. Will continue to repurchase! : )

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2010 11:09:00 PM More reviews by jrl521

I'm on my 2nd light brown pencil now. I love how easy it is to define my eyebrows. Looks natural not painted on.