October 25, 2014 | 893 users online

Brows - Maybelline - Define-A-Brow

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 7:42:00 PM More reviews by Lealyn23

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this thing! It has save my some chedda for sure! I used to buy MAC's lingering and spiked for a while until I discovered this. Although you don't get as much product it definitely serves its purpose. They have a great range of colors. I have almost all of them for when I use them on clients. For the great price and quality of the product, this item has become a staple in my kit. It has a useless brush on the end but that wouldn't stop be from buying it. Staying power is great and the fact that I dont have to sharpen it is a plus!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 7:34:00 PM More reviews by AdmiralCharlie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Easy to use, very fine tip, auto-sharpening, lasts forever, looks natural (I am have it in dark brown for more drama and medium brown for day to day), and stays put like you wouldn't believe! Plus, I got it for about 3 bucks on sale at Ulta, The little comb on the end is great for a fast brush through or touch up. Won't ever be without this!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 3:58:00 AM More reviews by linds1986

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

My favourite brow product I have tried. I have gone through many of them, and always have a backup. I find that with a lot of brow pencils it takes a while to get it to look natural and not 'drawn on', but with this one, it looks natural right away. I love the retractable pencil (no sharpening!!) and will continue to purchase these :)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/7/2010 1:30:00 PM More reviews by MOIx2

Lasted through my weekly hula/tahitian class!! Usually by the end of class i'm dripping in sweat and my eyebrows are halfway gone. After class last night I still had BOTH full eyebrows!! Very impressed with this stuff. Two things I look for when it comes to brow products are lasting power and how they look in pictures. I noticed with brow powders they kind get shiny, its hard for me to explain... The only other eyebrow product that I love but too expensive to buy over and over again is the Anastasia brow pencil. One pencil is $22!! But it does last a long time! This pencil is up there with the Anastasia one. I do need to buy more frequently but I don't mind. Since it's a twisty you don't need to sharpen and you get a nice precise line every time. I've purchased this product over and over again and will continue to purchase. Great product!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/7/2010 11:36:00 AM More reviews by fearandloathing

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

this product is proof that expensive doesn't always mean its better

i've used powders pencils waxes from top notch brands and none have such a good range or colors or lasts all day long without it being noticeble

the only negative thing i can say is that its hard to twist the product out & you don't know when you're about to run out

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/5/2010 4:56:00 PM More reviews by cavalletta

Age: 30-35 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is one of the few products i stockpile...mostly because theres no way to tell when it will run out...and it runs out more quickly than i think. but i love this because it is a great consistency, not waxy, looks natural, lasts all day but mostly i love the color. I have light brown brows and think using anything darker looks too "made-up". So i use the light blonde which doesnt look too harsh on my light skin. I simply can NOT find another color this perfect. But i dont really need to because this works great. And I detest sharpening so i like the twist up style. The only problem with this is, as i said, you can not tell when it is about to run out.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 4:40:00 PM More reviews by pishtosh

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am reeeally impressed with this pencil. I am big into perfect-looking, manicured eyebrows and have been using brow powder & pencil for years and years. I use NYC's powder and had been using Rimmel's pencil, which was fine, but nothing special. I didn't really think eyebrow pencils could be "something special" -- enter Maybelline's Define-a-Brow! This pencil is super slim, and you don't have to sharpen it - YAY - it twists up. I like the packaging. The way I do my brows is to fill in sparse areas with powder, then use a pencil to 'perfect' them; give them a little more definition. This pencil looks as natural as a powder; it's like the ease of drawing with a pencil coupled with the natural look of a powder. Fantastic! It was like 10 bucks but completely worth it. My new HG.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/4/2010 6:39:00 PM More reviews by Jaynne

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I have this in medium brown and itís a fabulous product. It rivals my MAC brow pencil in Lingering Ė I canít tell the difference and usually reach for the Maybelline one for everyday use. The MAC one is good too Ė just canít really tell any significant difference between it and Maybelline Define a Brow except in price. In all my recent photos I'm wearing this. Great drug store get!!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 1:32:00 AM More reviews by maosey05

Great brow pencil! Affordable, widely accessible and nice pigmentation. I will definitely stock up during the next Maybelline BOGO sale. I have black hair and the dark brown pencil was the perfect color... not too dark, not too light.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2010 2:09:00 AM More reviews by AtomicNony

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this product just to use it as a substitute as i waited for my new pencil to come. I have the dark blonde, and it matches perfectly my eyebrows with my hair. the pencil is so small and gives you precision. love it. def would buy it again.