December 19, 2014 | 1503 users online

Brows - Castor Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 2/27/2009 12:57:00 AM More reviews by SweetDreamsBeautifulNight

I can not believe how castor oil has done wonders for my hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows. I read reviews about it online and it works sooooo well. I buy at least two bottles each time. I love this product with all of my heart and I am so glad that I've found it. Not to mention, it's dirt cheap.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2009 9:59:00 PM More reviews by yvonyvonnette

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

My eyelashes grew about 0.5cm in 2 months (I know it doesn't sound like much but it is!) and the bald spot I had in my eyebrows is starting to grow hairs! Need I say more?

6 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/24/2009 10:35:00 PM More reviews by karamelsutra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

at first i was skeptical because after two weeks i didnt see any results. but i kept applying every night and now...., my brows started to grow some hairs! spots that were sparse, are now full :)

4 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2009 4:07:00 AM More reviews by eiffadea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

this stuff is amazing..i was in an indian shop to thread my eyebrows and the indian lady that was suppose to thread my eyebrows advise me not to cz its to thin and i should grow them back..and i asked her how is that possible..she gave me this miracle castor oil in a huge bottle and she told me to put it on my eyelashes and my eyebrows every night before going to sleep..and i did exactly what she asked me to do because she has this amazingly long and curled thick eyelashes and her eyebrows look too good to be true but its real and mine was the total opposite of hers..sigh..anyways,i have been using it for 3 weeks now and i tell you what,my eyelashes are not only longer,thicker but its curled by itself..omg!!i am so happy to see the result..and my eyebrows are fuller than before that i don't need to fill it in with my eyebrow powder anymore..but i do hv to thread my eyebrows more often though..but i dun mind cz its more natural that way..

hair--i also started using this on my hair the past 2 weeks since i can see visible result on my eyelashes and eyebrows so soon..since it is a very thick and sticky oil,i mix it with my HG EVCO to dilute it..i apply this mixture all over my scalp..but be sure u dun put too much though or else it'll take u more time to wash it out later..i have very fine,straight,thin hair..with consistent use of this mixture,i can see those baby hairs coming out of my scalp..its not 1,not 2,but a lot of them..omg!!so excited..and i think my hair grows faster to..i can't wait to see the result in the long run..weeee!!!!try it out ladies..u'll never regret..

6 out of 8 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 1:29:00 PM More reviews by justwishin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is not a review, but since this regrows hair on lashes and eyebrows, maybe it would also work to regrow hair on the head? Anyone tried it?

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Poutiful

I didn't believe this would work but its been only 2 weeks with daily application to the lashes and brows and IT WORKS! My lashes are short, straight and wimpy. WERE short straight and wimpy. They have already gotten thicker, significantly longer, and even curl a bit on their own! It is a HUGE difference! My left brow had been badly overplucked and wouldn't grown in fully- Consequently, I've had to fill in this brow about twice as much as my right brow. NO LONGER! My brows have completely filled in- I didn't realize they had such a great natural shape to them because so much of my brows weren't growing in. And I mean about 10 years of patchy brows corrected in 2 weeks. SERIOUSLY ladies, try it. This is better than anything I've tried, including Ardell Lash and Brow Growth, which made very little difference for me. HG for sure!

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 5:45:00 PM More reviews by savanna427

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

My eyebrow hairs are thick and coarse and I cannot STAND when they look or feel dry. I apply castor oil to my brows and eyelashes at night and they're moisturized throughout the next day. Plus it doesn't make the surrounding area break out. I'm not sure if I've noticed any spectacular growth (I have extremely short, sparse eyelashes), but the moisturizaton is enough to keep me using it.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 2/3/2009 2:17:00 PM More reviews by linseyp

Well, I didn't think it would actually work, but am so happy it did. I have been dipping a q-tip into castor oil and applying to my eyebrows every night for a week and low and behold I see the beginnings of new growth! Now, it's not a forest, I'm talking 3-5 sprouts of hair, but it's only been a week! I have several bald spots from over plucking/waxing for years. I now prefer my brows slightly thicker and I've been having to pencil in the spots that didn't come back after being super skinny anorexic brows. Castor oil - who would have thought something so cheap and easy would be such a miracle worker! I love it and I also love Honey (read about that one, it's another cheap miracle worker).

5 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 2/1/2009 9:17:00 PM More reviews by kkpeach

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

bought a medium sized bottle of this at walmart for bout 1.50..great for eyelash growth. Great for split ends too ! Burns a little on my eyes but I wear contacts so I'm used to it..

rated 5 of 5 on 1/28/2009 5:46:00 PM More reviews by petzgirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is great for eyebrows! I'm asian and I've over plucked/waxed my eyebrows on many occasions, and I was finally tired of seeing them so thin and sparse, so I went to whole foods and picked up some of this. I never thought it would work so quickly! I use a q-tip to apply it on my eyebrows every night and now my eyebrows are much thicker and I don't have to use too much eyebrow powder :)