April 16, 2014 | 993 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Gentle Skin Cleanser

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2006 12:01:00 AM More reviews by strawberieseed

This is a great gentle cleanser/makeup remover. I love it becaus eit doesnt break out my acne prone skin and its not drying at all. every other face wash strips my skin completely of its natural oils, but this one leaves my skin soft and smooth. I dont even need to moisturize after using this. its perfect for when you dont want that 'just washed face icky feeling'

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2006 5:09:00 PM More reviews by kimberlyTR

A really great product for an really great price... no breaking the bank.
That's a God-send.
I love using this product to get my face ultra clean -- and since my skin is so sensitive this stuff works wonders for it...
It's a staple in my bathroom.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/16/2006 2:55:00 PM More reviews by platinumrose

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Best cleaser for the price, Will use again and again.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/16/2006 9:30:00 AM More reviews by Margarita_Maggie

Good general cleanser, but not a makeup remover. I use it after my makeup remover to make sure my skin is totally clean. Smells like nothing, can't beat the price.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/14/2006 4:45:00 PM More reviews by JudithF

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is best suited as a morning cleanser, becuase it wont take off your makeup if you use it at night.
I think this works really well in the morning, cleans my skin and keeps it soft and supple. Very gentle. Doesn't cause breakouts on my acne prone combo skin.
Although it does its job, I probably wont buy it again just because the packaging is ugly and I wish it was nicer to look at. :)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2006 8:25:00 AM More reviews by finneganandmaggie

Yeah, you can't go wrong with Cetaphil. I have combo skin and I like to use this w/o water---just wipe off with a tissue. It makes my skin baby soft but not sticky or greasy. I don't use everyday b/c I can get oily and need more cleansing power sometimes. There is a reason why most love Cetaphil. It's simple and pure and works.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/11/2006 6:48:00 PM More reviews by almighty_curv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a great cleanser. I have sensitive dry skin prone to hormonal break outs and I find that this cleans and calms my skin down immensely. Before this I was just splashing my face with water as to not aggravate it but this is even better as it soothes redness without leaving me with additional break outs. Also love the pump with the larger sizes, which I recommend getting as it is much more economical.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/11/2006 9:18:00 AM More reviews by sparklinggrapefruit

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I really liked that this product is so gentle on the face, but it was a little too gentle for me. I have oily acne prone skin and I thought that if I used this product it would help because it would allow my skin to retain moisture. But it didn't clean my skin completly and I think it made me break out even more. This would be better for someone who doesn't have such oily skin. It also leaves the a layer of cetaphil on your face after you cleanse which made my skin feel like it couldn't breath. I switched back to my old cleanser, clearasil, and am using a moisturizing toner afterwards and my skin feels much cleaner.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/10/2006 7:56:00 PM More reviews by midnightradio

ok, not to sound like a commercial, but i LOVE this product. i have combination acne-prone skin and my skin has never looked better since using it. i was using a presricption face medicine but stopped once i discovered cetaphil. also my dad has some pretty serious skin problems and his derm. recomended this. Awesome product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2006 7:54:00 PM More reviews by deecee306

I've used Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser for about four years now as recommended by a dermotologist. The product doesn't do wonders for me because it's simply a gentle cleanser and that's about it. It does not deep clean my pores. I only used it to remove my eye makeup or for post-spa facial treatments (i.e. chemical peels). I love it because it comes in a pump container.