Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser

3.5

You cannot go wrong with Cetaphil as a cleanser. I have been using this for over 10 years and it is the nost effective cleanser as well as very inexpensive.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

I love this product. It's very calming on post-procedure skin. Highly recommended.

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm

This is a decent product if you are not wearing makeup and have very sensitive or dry skin. In the summer it does nothing for my combo skin!

Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other

I haven't been using this long, but I already love it. It was recommened by my dermatologist who is treating me for adult acne (I'm 25). He told me to use something very gentle as I am using 2 fairly harsh prescription creams.

I really like it! It's got a creamy, lotion-like texture and no scent. It takes off every trace of makeup and leaves my skin super soft.

I will def. be buying this again.

BTW- the brand name stuff is like $12; I've been using the Target brand ($7) and can't tell the difference. Use the extra $5 to buy a new lipstick or something. :)

i really don't see the big deal about this product, my face never feels clean after i use it. i appreciate how gentle it is, but my skin isn't even oily and i don't use a ton of makeup but it feels like it leaves a residue on my skin or something after i use it.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

I have had acne my whole teenaged life and am now in my 20s. Derms would always recommend this soap claiming it was most gentile and wouldn't break me out. WRONG! When my breakouts subsided I used this on a few occasions only to be greeted with several big ones in the morning. Bad, bad, bad. I find NuCelle Mandelic Cleanser to work miracles, as it's free of sulfates and other breakout-inducing ingredients.

I love this cleanser to bits!!! I have an acne prone, oily, sensitive skin. This cleanser took off my makeup/dirt in 2 washes. The cleanser itself doesnt help to keep acne at bay, its only offer clean face after u wash with it. For acne u need to apply medicated gel/cream/lotion. When i tried the cleanser for the first time, i feel like it wasnt cleanin my face because its a cleanser without any SLS. It feel yucky/slimy and gross. But after 2 weeks i get used to it. It moisturize while cleaning ur face. U wont get any tight skin after washing wit this. I am into my 5th bottle now.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I heard so many good comments about this product and I decided to buy. It did NOTHING for me. :( So sad b/c the price was nice. LOL

I bought this product because it was recommended for my hyper-sensitive skin (which is what it's supposed to be particularly good for). It may have worked better for me had the scent not been completely overwhelming and irritating.

I know lots of people who swear by this cleanser, and it's heavily recommended for sensitive skin. However, I found it very irritating. It gave me a horrible stinging sensation and left my face bright red. Also, it wasn't effective at removing my makeup, and it took forever to rinse off all the filmy residue it left on my skin. It is not drying at all though; so if dry skin is your main concern, this might be good in conjunction with a good eye makeup remover.

Video Reviews & Tutorials