December 18, 2014 | 1637 users online

Cleansers - Cetaphil - Gentle Skin Cleanser

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2006 10:01:00 PM More reviews by Fitseed

Age: 44-55 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Well, this product is gentle on my skin, but the only way it will remove makeup is if I put it on my dry face, then take a wet cloth and wipe it off. I then follow this up with a "wet wash." It's okay, but there are other products I like better. Since it is reasonably priced, I probably will buy again. I use the moisturizer afterwards, and I think that is quite nice.

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2006 4:29:00 PM More reviews by Tybaltrk1

I am unsure what all the hype is about.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2006 2:14:00 PM More reviews by ambieof2001

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Other Eyes: Brown

I have been using this for nearly 12 years. I was first introduced to it by my Dermatologist for my eczema. Its great for the face when your skin is really dry or sensitive or when you start acne meds. I used then when I started Retin A Micro until my skin got used to the medicine. These days I use it as a hand wash. Its great on my super sensitive, eczema riddled hands. Since the 16 oz doesn't come with a pump (as it should), I take a pump from one of the 16oz Cetaphil lotions and it works perfectly. Highly recommended.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/6/2006 7:33:00 AM More reviews by sasha671

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This cleanser is the only one I use. And I have no skin issues. None. No dryness, no breakouts. Its the best!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/6/2006 7:24:00 AM More reviews by stripteased

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

I use this as a base for an aspirin mask and it works awesome. I also use it to cut my pro activ cleanser: I mix the two of them 50/50 in my palm and it makes the pro activ less harsh on my sensitive skin and makes the pro activ last longer. as a cleanser on it's own, it's only so-so.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2006 4:06:00 PM More reviews by maryrita65

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It is OK for cleansing, but when my 3 year caught LICE Yuk from daycare I was horrified! But, This product works for LICE, what you do is wet hair down, squeeze on product, comb with a lice comb, leave on over night, and comb again in the moring with lice comb and rinse out, I use this regularlly on his hair and he has never cuaght again and it is not toxic and not dangerous. Not: I still washed all the sheets and threw the pillows in dryer, and vaccumed real go, I also sprayed down the mattresses. If you have every had a kid with this I know your pain. Mary

rated 2 of 5 on 12/3/2006 8:26:00 PM More reviews by dmain

My dermatologist recommended this cleanser for me years ago and I was very unimpressed. First of all it didn't remove my make-up at all, which can lead to clogged pores.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2006 2:34:00 PM More reviews by caitlinv

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This product smells great, has a nice consistency, and leaves my skin feeling fresh, but it breaks me out everytime I use it, and leaves a nasty film :(

rated 4 of 5 on 12/1/2006 10:35:00 PM More reviews by msevie

I've started Cetaphil years ago. My dermatologist recommended and I've been using it on and off ever since. I used it the most during the winter months when my skin is dry. I have combo skin during the summer and dry during winter. My skin gets less oily during the cold season so I don't want to dry it out even more with a cleanser that suds up. Cetaphil is perfect for that.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2006 12:30:00 AM More reviews by rallu

Cetaphil is such a great cleanser...if u want to ruin your face. It made me break out and every pore on my face was a blackhead. How come is a "cleanser" if it doesn't take any makeup off my face ???????