BeneFit Cosmetics That Gal

3.1

water * octyldodecanol * glycerin * cetyl dimethicone * glyceryl stearate * tapioca starch * phenyl trimethicone * potassium cetyl phosphate * cyclopentasiloxane * titanium dioxide * phenoxyethanol * tribehenin * sesame seed oil * caprylyl glycol * mica * behenyl alcohol * cetyl alcohol * polyacrylate 13 * sweet almond seed extract * carbomer * PEG-100 stearate * polylsobutene * aminomethyl propanol * benzophenone-4 * butylene glycol * sorbic acid * lentinus edodes extract * disodium EDTA * BHT * iron oxides * fragrance * sorbitan isostearate * raspberry fruit extract * anthemis nobilis flower extract * polysorbate 20 * sodium methylparaben * algae extract * tin oxide * sodium propylparaben * sodium ethylparaben * methylparaben * linalool * propylene glycol * ethylparaben * butylparaben * chlorphenesin * red33 * citric acid * propylparaben * isobutylparaben * sodium dehydroacetate

on 1/20/2010 1:02:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I keep hearing that primers are supposed to help even out your skin. That they're there to give you a good base for your make-up to sit on top of. That it helps your make-up go on smoother and keeps the make-up on longer. This is on my long list of primers that don't do squat. This maybe gave me a "glow" but that never showed through my foundation.

on 1/18/2010 10:29:00 AM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool

I've never really felt the need to use primers. Somehow, a few years ago the BeneFit sales lady talked me into buying it. I never use it, but decided to try it out today. After I put it on, and after I put some mineral m/u on, it kinda started to ball up and come off. Maybe I put too much on.

When you first apply it, you get kind of a nice pink glow, but I feel like that kinda disappears when you put m/u on over it.

This is definitely a product that I don't need and never use.

on 1/17/2010 9:49:00 PM

This primer gives my skin a very soft and clean feeling. I'm not too sure if it "brightens" like it says it does, but it is a very good primer. The only downfall is that I wish I could see how much product was left in the packaging.

on 1/13/2010 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

I'm a NW15 with pretty normal skin, and I don't think this really did anything for me. I use it under BE mineral foundation, and if anything it just added a bit of shimmer. I think this might be good for people with dry skin who have a hard time looking dewy/glowy, but for me it was a wash. The packaging is fun, but you have no clue how much product you have left. I don't think I'll be buying this again.

on 1/12/2010 2:17:00 PM

I was so surprised by this primer! I am very fair with some redness in my cheeks that i am always at war with. I would never, ever have purchased a pink primer for this reason. Since i had a free sample i gave it a shot and was very pleased!
I had a nice glow and the smoothest finish. I didn't turn pink at all. I put on my foundation over it and it glided on.
I have been battling dryness in my cheek area and most primers exacerbate this, but not this one. Not a single flake on my cheeks at bedtime.
I will definitely buy this in full size once i finish the ones i have.

on 1/11/2010 11:52:00 AM

Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium

This product is very pink hued. I am very pale and the product blended in nicely leaving behind a sheer dewy glow. My foundation glided on smoothly. After I applied powder on top to set my foundation, I found that I just didn't love the finish. Perhaps it's my very fair skin tone, or that I have pink/red undertones on my face, but the primer seemed to accent my facial flaws. I have a little bit of a shiny t-zone, but the rest of my skin tends to be a little on the dry side. After a few hours my t-zone was quite shiny, and I decided this primer is definitely not for me. I think this product would be great for someone with less facial flaws and dryer skin. Also, I really liked the packaging! Was very easy to get just the right amount.

on 1/10/2010 1:52:00 PM

This product comes out of the tube a pinkish color, but it blends right into your skin. It's hard to explain the finish, because you look dewy, but not shiny or sparkly. I've never used a foundation primer before, so I don't know how this compares to other primers, but I like it. Foundation spreads on like a dream when you use this primer. The finish is nice, smooth, luminous, and lasts all day. My main complaint, though, is this doesn't contain SPF, and nor does the "Some Kind-a Gorgeous" foundation. Also, the initial smell is a bit off-putting (it smells like stale beer!) but it fades very quickly.

on 1/9/2010 11:00:00 PM

I got a sample of this, so of course, I tried it. Unfoutunely I did not like this primer. The pink color made my medium colored skin a pink tone! I didn't notice any nicier application of my foundation nor any extreme long lasting coverage with it under my foundation. Long review, short, I will not be running to get this primer anytime soon.

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

initial thought on this product was that i wasn't going to like it. it's pink and it has shimmers, and i like a very matte looking face so i was not pleased when i saw this. however, after i sucked it up and just put it on my face i fell in love and was completely sold on the product. it makes my skin look lively without taking away my matte finish -- dewy you would say. this keeps my makeup on ALL DAY, i was very surprised at that. the full fize container is cute, kinda looks like a glue stick, and the smell is also very pleasant. it is pricey, but a little bit of this product goes a long way!

on 1/5/2010 2:52:00 PM

I like this product. Do 1/2 your face with and 1/2 without then look in a mirror. Hard to describe but just a really nice finish. It does seem to keep my makeup on a bit longer.

Popular Primer/ Correctors