Everyday Minerals New Flat Top Brush

4.6

Not tested on animals

Synthetic

on 10/15/2008 5:00:00 PM

The BEST $10 I've ever spent on a brush. It's so soft and dense. It makes my mineral application SO FLAWLESS. I buff minerals on my skin and just move it around. The result was smooth and flawless!!! If you love Everyday Minerals, you will LOVE to use this brush to apply them! Highly recommended. (The only beef i have about EM products is the logo. My BF thought i bought it from TARGET. He said he didn't know Target makes makeup.)

on 10/14/2008 9:33:00 AM

The best foundation brush ever!
It's dense and soft, the perfect combination for mineral make up! I recomend for everyone how likes to have excellent and cheap brushes!

on 10/5/2008 11:37:00 AM

I love this brush! i was so surprised at how small this brush was when i first opened my package. but obviously in this case, size does not matter. i have never been able to understand the hype about mineral makeup until i used this brush to apply my mineral foundation, my foundation went on perfectly and it was all buffed in very well. i never knew brushes could be this soft and dense at the same time. this brush has only shedded once on my, which is VERY surprising considering how rough i am with my brushes (only because i love them so much) i'm going to buy another one of this just in case something happens to my current one. love love love this brush

on 10/4/2008 11:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure

One of my most favorite brushes! It's so soft and effective for such a cheap price! I use this to buff my make up to eliminate streaks. Works wonders!

I just can't stop blabbering about the price!! Is soooo cheap it's just ridiculous! XD

on 10/2/2008 11:40:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure

I just received this brush last Saturday and I love it. It applies foundation smoothly and evenly and it's VERY soft. I just purchased another one as a backup :)

** Edit **
This brush did shed quite a few bristles initially but I haven't had any problems since I the first couple of washes. I purchased a second one and it hasn't shed at all.

on 9/29/2008 7:31:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other

I bought this brush after reading the great reviews its gotten, and it has totally lived up to the hype. It's also pretty cheap, considering how well it works and how evenly it applies my mineral makeup.

I used to use a face/foundation brush to apply their foundations, but using the flat top brush blew that all away.

The only downsides I can think about are that it takes a while to dry after a deep cleaning, so give it a day or so to dry in high humidity.

I might buy a few more just for the hell of it!

on 9/23/2008 3:14:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

lovely =) the brush could be a little wider. i feel this is more suitable for blushes or bronzers. but the bristles feel like feathers pressing up on my face. incredibly soft.

on 9/21/2008 9:31:00 PM

This is a great brush...I am new to MMU and am glad to have found EDM before any others. I am also glad that I found this brush. It applies awesomely...is that a word? I am always looking forward to using this brush everyday...for my minerals...get it? everyday minerals...It has yet to shed any hairs at all. I would compare this brush to Sonia Kashuk's flat top blush brush, which feels almost the same but EDM's flat top brush is bigger and better for application of the whole face. I use the sonia kashuk one for blush now. The price is awesome. I would suggest getting it with the kits, so it comes out to be dirt cheap. Highly recommend this brush over any overrated name-brand MAC/Sephora/Ulta brand ANY day. ;)

on 9/21/2008 4:26:00 PM

AMAZING is the only words for this brush! I LOVE IT! It is soft as a bunny and puts the mineral foundation on great! I also tried it using fix + and applying my mineral powder wet and it worked great as well. This is HEAD AND SHOULDERS above any bare minerals brush! cant even put it to words how much I adore this brush. I am looking to obtain ANY AND ALL everyday mineral brushes. I also have a long handle buki brush from them and I couldnt be happier with that as well! LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!

on 9/17/2008 10:48:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Love this! I'm new to Everyday Minerals, but not not to mineral makeup in general, so I know a good brush when I use one. This is PERFECT for buffing on the foundation, and I even use it to blend in my bronzer. The price is crazy for the quality. I love the small size of this brush too. Perfect for traveling and just the right size for your makeup bag. It also allows for more control when applying. I have expensive kabuki brushes from MAC and Bobbi Brown, and find myself reaching for this instead. LOVE!

Top Rated Everyday Minerals Products