Burt's Bees Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

3.8

Not tested on animals
Burt's Bees is a Cruelty-Free Subsidiary.

helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, cera alba (beeswax, cire d'abeille), cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, ricinus communis (castor) seed oil, lanolin, aroma (flavor)*, punica granatum (pomegranate) seed oil, tocopherolrosmarinus officinalis (rosemary) leaf extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil, canola oil (huile de colza), carmine, benzyl salicylate, cinnamal, citral, eugenol, geraniol, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool. *natural flavor

on 7/5/2010 9:17:00 PM

This is an awesome lip balm! smells great too, sort of like a fruity green tea ! it's also very moisturizing and the color just lieaves the tiniest bit of tint which is hardly noticeable, which is good since I can still apply lip color over it. The only thing about this lip balm is that it doesn't have spf which is important for the summer months. I love this lip balm and the fact that it is 100% natural reassures me that when I like my lips I'm not ingesting a bunch of chemicals :)

on 6/30/2010 5:29:00 PM

love this stuff! i've been using BB lip balm for about 5 years and just recently switched to their pomegranite one a month ago... love the smell and the consistency, plus it gives a healthy glow to my lips which is so necessary during the upcoming fall/winter months. LOVE LOVE LOVE!

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

I love the Burt's Bees line. My family uses all of their products and they're all very satisfied. This is my favorite lip balm. I like the scent and it makes my chapped lips smooth in just a couple days. I stock up in the winter time, but it also helps in the summer when my lips get a little burnt from the sun.

on 6/19/2010 1:36:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I think this lip balm actually made my lips MORE chapped! Is that even possible? It smells nice though.

on 5/31/2010 8:24:00 PM

I LOVE this lip balm, it is my current lip addiction. I always have a tube in my pocket. It has a light scent/flavor, and despite the color in the tube does not stain the lips at all. It absorbs and moisturizes but it also leaves a light coating on the surface of the lips which gives them a subtle shine. If I have a gap between one tube and the next, I just about go crazy. Nothing else works as good for me. At $3 a tube, its a little pricey, but worth it. Give this stuff a try if your a balm junkee like me.

on 5/26/2010 8:32:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Other, Straight, Fine

This lib balm is so moisturizing! I don't mind the pomegranate oil scent as some wouldn't like it. I am not sure how to describe the scent but it smells a bit like vaseline and something sweet. There is a reasonable amount in the tube and i found the packaging really cute plus its eco friendly. It took a short while for the product to start working as it needs absorbing but overall, this lip balm is amazing!
Price: you can get it on sale for 2.99CAN at drugstores

Voice of dissent here. I wanted to like this product but it's so waxy and it seems to make my lips feel drier as it wears off. I do like the pomegranate scent and the light color it gives but the texture is a turn off for me.

on 5/23/2010 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other

This stuff defintely does it's job. It also leaves a nice, natural flush of pink on my lips, it's really pretty. It works great for moisturizing of course. I'm not a fan of the smell but I can handle that because it does soothe my lips when applied. This stuff has lasted me such a long time. I'm a huge lip balm junkie and though I may not repurchase, I defintely recommend you give this a try.

on 5/15/2010 10:53:00 AM

I have used three tubes of this. I looove the color its an exact match for my lips so I don't get that white coating that other lippys leave me with. I love that its all natural(or mostly) Its not the most moisturizing but definitely one of the better burts bees lip balms. I put a little aquaphor over this and it lasts all day as a nice substitute for a lip gloss

I bought this at the beggining of winter this year for my dry lips and am so glad I did! This stuff is amazing. It really does hydrate your lips and even gives my lips a nice healthy red color. I honestly wish they would put spf in this lip balm for summer. It also lasts a long time even though I use it like three or four times a day. :) Loveee it!!

Popular Lip Treatments