August 1, 2014 | 1765 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by kyang

This lipbalm saved my lips. This past winter, my lips and even the skin around it became super dry and cracked, to the point they were hurting. My lips are a little bit on the bigger side so they're always drying out but never like this. I always heard lots of good thing about Burts Bees even from my guy friends lol so I decided to give it a try. I'm very nitpicky about my lip products because it was really hard for me to even find a lipbalm that would do the job right. I started putting this on every chance I got and after a few days later I could see a huge improvement. I still use it all the time and even recommended it to others

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Meghan0307

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The great thing about this is the smell! I could see how some might not like it, but I love it! It's not the most mosturizing, but it does soften lips and relive chapped lips. I also have the honey one, and prefer this over that one. Def check this out! (:

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved the original Burt's Bees, so I decided this would be a nice twist. I got it several years ago, so I don't know if the formula has changed since then, but I was really disappointed with it. One, the formula felt like it was just sitting on top of my lips and felt slightly acidic, which was not at all moisturizing. The color was slightly rosy, which was nice, but the texture and feeling of this balm on my lips was a deal breaker. I gave it up for good two months after trying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 2:29:00 AM More reviews by maria_a

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I love, love, love this balm. I panic when I go on a trip and find that I don't have a Burt's Bees in my purse!

I have very dry lips that constantly seem chapped and the only thing that saves me is this balm. I have tried every balm out there and they do nothing for my lips, except moisturize for a while, and then I'm back to square one.

This balm goes on smooth, I agree that it's not butter soft, but it's definitely not waxy or sticky and has a pleasant reddish-pink tint.

I feel that whenever my lips are at their worst, I apply this a few times for a couple of days and viola! back to smooth, crack-free lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by jlmc8

Loving it! nice smell. uplifting and natural

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i really do enjoy this lip balm. it is not waxy AT ALL, lasts a while, sinks into your lips, the scent is really light, it has no bad taste, and it makes your lips look very natural- no shine either which I think is a plus. it is very smooth going on and does like the LIGHTEST pink tint to your lips..nothing much at all but there definately is some color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by CelestialBlue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well I'm late to the party, I thought this was a really new product and look at all the reviews already!!! I love Burt's Bees and Pomegranates, so this is a perfect combo...I've never really like the gritty peppermint of some of the other balms, so first off, the texture is perfect....smooth and slick without being too oily...I love that it gives a very subtle red gleam to you lips, perfect for the morning dog walk, you don't look all chapped and pale. ..yes, it is very subtle, but then you don't need a mirror to put it on, works for me....and I LOVE the scent, an addictive sweet fruity smell, is it like a pomegrante? That is hard to say as I don't know what I would describe their smell as...but suffice it to say it smells great and I love putting it on..my lips feel very moisturized..great product

rated 2 of 5 on 3/22/2010 6:41:00 PM More reviews by oohbarracuda

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I liked the tiny hint of color, I liked that it came with a coupon at Walgreens, I liked the flowery scent it gave off, I liked its chapstick-type packaging.

I did NOT like how the balm just sat on my lips, I did NOT like that whatever moisture it provided didn't last very long, I did NOT like how it continues to steer me away from Burt's Bees products.

Oh well.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/17/2010 10:16:00 AM More reviews by winky_winky

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love this lip balm, it smells heavenly and moisturizes lips pretty well...
However, I donīt notice any red tint...

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/16/2010 9:56:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This lipbalm really does nothing for my lips in terms of hydration. It costs almost twice as much as Bonne Bell LipSmacker Dr Pepper lipbalm & doesn't moisturize my lips anywhere nearly as much as Dr Pepper does. Dr Pepper never fails me.

I like the idea of this product but since it doesn't do anything much for me (not even any rosy tint to my lips, which was what I was hoping for when I bought it), so I won't buy it again.