September 18, 2014 | 2011 users online

Lip Treatments - Burt's Bees - Replenishing Lip Balm with Pomegranate Oil

rated 3 of 5 on 4/27/2010 4:31:00 PM More reviews by Zusie

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I find that Burt's Bees Lip Balms do create moisture barrier for your lips but it feels like the balm just sits on top of the lip rather than feeling like it is really sinking into the lip. This lip balm has a fruity scent from the pomegranate oil that I do not mind, and I can be easily bothered by smells. The cap on the packaging pretty accurately matches the color of the lip balm which will give your lips a slight color and shine.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/25/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by emily420

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Hazel

I LOOOOOVE. :) this lip balm .
everything about it, is AMAZING.
first of alll. i laaav the colour, its a pinky, purpley or something. i dont know exactly, but i would recomend this product to anyone and everyone.! seriously.
iLOVE burt's bees .

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 1:14:00 AM More reviews by AndeeMode

I absolutely love this lip balm :) I'm a huge fan of Burt's Bees products! I grab for this all the time. I have tried LOTS of chappies, expensive and cheap. I must have an entire drawer full, but this one is the only one that has been amazing :) Love the scent, and texture! Smooth :) Doesn't leave that icky taste in your mouth or those gross little chunks on your lips (some chapsticks leave little wax chunks lol) :p It makes your lips kissable :) and gets rid of the crusty and chapped feeling :D I used to play around with all kinds of scents and flavors, but this chappie changed my lips for the better! I try to include it as an extra for my swappies because everyone should try it out ;)

rated 5 of 5 on 4/20/2010 12:46:00 AM More reviews by kyang

This lipbalm saved my lips. This past winter, my lips and even the skin around it became super dry and cracked, to the point they were hurting. My lips are a little bit on the bigger side so they're always drying out but never like this. I always heard lots of good thing about Burts Bees even from my guy friends lol so I decided to give it a try. I'm very nitpicky about my lip products because it was really hard for me to even find a lipbalm that would do the job right. I started putting this on every chance I got and after a few days later I could see a huge improvement. I still use it all the time and even recommended it to others

rated 5 of 5 on 4/19/2010 9:08:00 PM More reviews by Meghan0307

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

The great thing about this is the smell! I could see how some might not like it, but I love it! It's not the most mosturizing, but it does soften lips and relive chapped lips. I also have the honey one, and prefer this over that one. Def check this out! (:

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2010 4:15:00 PM More reviews by LazyLittleLady

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I loved the original Burt's Bees, so I decided this would be a nice twist. I got it several years ago, so I don't know if the formula has changed since then, but I was really disappointed with it. One, the formula felt like it was just sitting on top of my lips and felt slightly acidic, which was not at all moisturizing. The color was slightly rosy, which was nice, but the texture and feeling of this balm on my lips was a deal breaker. I gave it up for good two months after trying it.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/9/2010 2:29:00 AM More reviews by maria_a

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Black

I love, love, love this balm. I panic when I go on a trip and find that I don't have a Burt's Bees in my purse!

I have very dry lips that constantly seem chapped and the only thing that saves me is this balm. I have tried every balm out there and they do nothing for my lips, except moisturize for a while, and then I'm back to square one.

This balm goes on smooth, I agree that it's not butter soft, but it's definitely not waxy or sticky and has a pleasant reddish-pink tint.

I feel that whenever my lips are at their worst, I apply this a few times for a couple of days and viola! back to smooth, crack-free lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/5/2010 3:05:00 PM More reviews by jlmc8

Loving it! nice smell. uplifting and natural

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/3/2010 10:03:00 PM More reviews by sarahcurll

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

i really do enjoy this lip balm. it is not waxy AT ALL, lasts a while, sinks into your lips, the scent is really light, it has no bad taste, and it makes your lips look very natural- no shine either which I think is a plus. it is very smooth going on and does like the LIGHTEST pink tint to your lips..nothing much at all but there definately is some color.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/28/2010 11:21:00 AM More reviews by CelestialBlue

Age: 44-55 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Well I'm late to the party, I thought this was a really new product and look at all the reviews already!!! I love Burt's Bees and Pomegranates, so this is a perfect combo...I've never really like the gritty peppermint of some of the other balms, so first off, the texture is perfect....smooth and slick without being too oily...I love that it gives a very subtle red gleam to you lips, perfect for the morning dog walk, you don't look all chapped and pale. ..yes, it is very subtle, but then you don't need a mirror to put it on, works for me....and I LOVE the scent, an addictive sweet fruity smell, is it like a pomegrante? That is hard to say as I don't know what I would describe their smell as...but suffice it to say it smells great and I love putting it on..my lips feel very moisturized..great product