BeneFit Cosmetics Some Kind-A Gorgeous

3.1

on 7/9/2009 2:06:00 AM

I tried this product a few weeks ago and unfortunately it did not work for me. I love the way it made my skin look...so illuminated and flawless. The packaging is real cute and the cream was easy to apply. However, my face started to itch a few hrs after I applied it and I broke out with red, inflamed bumps all over my face. I looked like a pepperoni pizza. Too bad really!

so everyone has different skin and has different reactions to makeup. you have to keep in mind that since this foundation is oily, it is not recommended for oily skin of course and it has made some people break out. i do not think this is for oily, acne prone, or dry skin. however, i have dry skin, but i moisturize really well before applying makeup. so make sure you do that if you have dry skin. this will not work well for oily skin what so ever. its oily and creamy. i think this works best for people with NORMAL skin and clear skin at that. the coverage is light but has medium coverage. i love the coverage for my skin, my skin is clear. i did not want to suffocate my skin anymore so thats why i bought this. its like a tinited moisturizer except in a cream form. and yes the colors are hard to match some people with complicated skin tones. it almost made me look orange, but no one will notice anyway. i love the way it looks and will keep it. problem is, the price. i think people can afford this as long as they have a job lol

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

Benefit is such an innovative brand with the cutest packaging!! The packaging of this product is a white compact with a picture of a record player on the front and is honestly just adorable. The product is a smooth, velvety consistency that goes on with a matte finish. People on MUA have been saying that it is shiny, but on my oily skin, it comes off fairly matte. It gives fantastic coverage and blends into almost any skin tone (there is a light version and a dark version. You might want to test out which one blends best for your particular skin tone if you're undecided). The key is, of course, blending. It evens out your skin tone and actually makes my skin softer. I would NEVER use a brush with this product because a brush doesn't really pick up a cream product or blend it. The sponge that comes with it is excellent and good for about five uses, but you might consider buying some extra sponges. They blend this product perfectly. I take off a lippie because the price...........is HORRIBLE. It is definitely NOT worth over 30 dollars. If I were to price it, I would put it in the 15-20 range.

on 6/25/2009 10:40:00 AM

This is some kinda wonderful for me. It goes on easy, covers pretty good. I guess it really evens out rather than cover. I love it. I'm not a youngster that has lots of time to primp, I got places to go, so this is the perfect answer for someone in a hurry. It is not oily on me, but like I said, I am older and past my greasy stage. Could I have used this in my 20's? Doubt it. Here's one good thing about being older....better skin.
***Update. This makes my face itch a bit. Not enough for me to stop using it, but it reminds me of MAC products in that way. And it is difficult to get completely off my face at night. But it stands up to 100 degree + weather, its a keeper.

on 6/23/2009 3:04:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure

This product was ehhh. When the lady at the benefit counter applied the some kinda gorgeous on me with the that gal primer, my face was gorgeous! But when I bought those items home it was a totally different story. It was too light for my skin tone, kind of made me look like I was wearing a mask. I t also kind of heavy and cakey. I would not be buying this agin in the future (too expensive). Love the packaging though.

on 6/22/2009 9:03:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure

i will never ever ever buy this product again! not only did it make my skin ridiculously oily and shiny, it did not match my skin tone at all. also it gave off this really weird white mark around my face and gave that mask look which was terrible. the only thing i did like about this was the packaging, but other than that this totally sucks.

on 6/22/2009 8:10:00 AM

This product did not work on me at all, though I think that may be in part because of my skin type. No cream to powder foundation has ever worked on me. When I first put it on it looks great, but after a couple of hours it separates on my skin and looks absolutely awful.

on 6/19/2009 10:53:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

Yuck! Matched my skin tone well (NC20) and felt quite nice going on. Even looked pretty good - I had that airbrushed thing going on - for just about 15 MINUTES. After that I looked terrible - cakey, orangey. Plus it really clogs your pores. Luckily I got it all off quickly before I came down with a breakout.

on 6/15/2009 12:40:00 AM

This foundation was alright it matched my skin perfectly which was surprising since they only have like two shades to choose from the coverage was nice and it was perfect to just throw on at the last minute if you needed some makeup but overall I'm not a big fan of compact foundations I prefer liquid so I probably wouldn't buy it again

on 6/12/2009 11:56:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure

i really like this foundation it covers well is easy to blend and is pretty long lasting.This is the first foundation i ever bought a second time i loved it so much.i have since changed to a mineral line (jane iredale) but still highly endorse benefit the coverage it just so much better.

Top Rated BeneFit Cosmetics Products