October 23, 2014 | 1448 users online

Crème - BeneFit Cosmetics - Some Kind-A Gorgeous

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2009 10:40:00 AM More reviews by bravemary

This is some kinda wonderful for me. It goes on easy, covers pretty good. I guess it really evens out rather than cover. I love it. I'm not a youngster that has lots of time to primp, I got places to go, so this is the perfect answer for someone in a hurry. It is not oily on me, but like I said, I am older and past my greasy stage. Could I have used this in my 20's? Doubt it. Here's one good thing about being older....better skin.
***Update. This makes my face itch a bit. Not enough for me to stop using it, but it reminds me of MAC products in that way. And it is difficult to get completely off my face at night. But it stands up to 100 degree + weather, its a keeper.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/23/2009 3:04:00 AM More reviews by kimtnguyen

This product was ehhh. When the lady at the benefit counter applied the some kinda gorgeous on me with the that gal primer, my face was gorgeous! But when I bought those items home it was a totally different story. It was too light for my skin tone, kind of made me look like I was wearing a mask. I t also kind of heavy and cakey. I would not be buying this agin in the future (too expensive). Love the packaging though.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2009 9:03:00 AM More reviews by geeqchic

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Black

i will never ever ever buy this product again! not only did it make my skin ridiculously oily and shiny, it did not match my skin tone at all. also it gave off this really weird white mark around my face and gave that mask look which was terrible. the only thing i did like about this was the packaging, but other than that this totally sucks.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2009 8:10:00 AM More reviews by lsoorani

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This product did not work on me at all, though I think that may be in part because of my skin type. No cream to powder foundation has ever worked on me. When I first put it on it looks great, but after a couple of hours it separates on my skin and looks absolutely awful.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/19/2009 10:53:00 AM More reviews by dustdream

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Yuck! Matched my skin tone well (NC20) and felt quite nice going on. Even looked pretty good - I had that airbrushed thing going on - for just about 15 MINUTES. After that I looked terrible - cakey, orangey. Plus it really clogs your pores. Luckily I got it all off quickly before I came down with a breakout.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/15/2009 12:40:00 AM More reviews by eandrews6338

This foundation was alright it matched my skin perfectly which was surprising since they only have like two shades to choose from the coverage was nice and it was perfect to just throw on at the last minute if you needed some makeup but overall I'm not a big fan of compact foundations I prefer liquid so I probably wouldn't buy it again

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2009 11:56:00 PM More reviews by lisawalsh01

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

i really like this foundation it covers well is easy to blend and is pretty long lasting.This is the first foundation i ever bought a second time i loved it so much.i have since changed to a mineral line (jane iredale) but still highly endorse benefit the coverage it just so much better.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 6/11/2009 12:13:00 AM More reviews by tatlicupcake

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

CAKEY. I'll use it on my eyelids to even out tone because I have no other use for it.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/11/2009 12:04:00 AM More reviews by erin12107

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Green

For the record, I usually LOVE benefit products. Benefit and NARS are probably the two brands I trust almost unconditionally.

This product showed up CAKEY on me. When i put it on at first i loved it, but when i looked in the mirror i looked terrible!! I thought it'd be a good product since I am blessed with mostly nice skin and don't need much coverage. Won't ever buy again. But I do love a multitude of other benefit products!!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/5/2009 7:27:00 PM More reviews by jamiex3

I actually liked this product, I've already finished with one, but I am not planning to buy another one, just because it's so expensive and I had gone through it pretty quick. It's not super heavy, and it matched my skin well (NC25) However, it doesn't really cover my blemishes when I am having one of those "bad days". I need to put on a lot more to get decent coverage, and by then, my face will look all caked up.