Juicy Couture Fragrance

3.5

When I first heard about this product I was so excited to try it since I am a fragrance fashionista. At that time Bloomingdales's had the exclusive rights to this fragrance. I am also a layering person so I purchased the matching body product to help sustain the scent power. I also gravitate to fruity type scents and from the description I was salvating like a dog looking at someone eat steak!!!! As soon as I applied it to my skin I was so disappointed. This perfume did not live up to it's name. It fell way too flat for my taste. There was no personality to the fragrance. I waited a few months just to be fair and gave the scent another try. Still I was having the same results. A blah scent with no personality hidden by a good name and excellent packaging. I would not recommend this to anyone. There are better scents out there on the market to purchase. I read on nowsmellthis that the juicy ladies will be coming out with another scent soon with the same type bottle. If you like this perfume you can purchase the 3.4oz and 8oz body lotion for around $78.00 including shipping and handling from scentiments.com. This is a true bargain, especially for those reviewers who seem to can't get enough of this stuff!!!

i bought a set that came with the huge bottle. i love the smell of fruit cocktail if u r going to eat it. i think i had too many beverages and not enough food at lunch which is my only excuse for buying this. i regret the purchase because of the expense. i already own Escada and Juicy is basically Escada on crack. i must add while Escada has staying power Juicy does not. as much i have to refreshen the scent this bottle will be long gone before summer even arrives. this scent is a dime a dozen anymore and can be found for much less in another brand. the packaging is adorable. i guess advertising does work.

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this because I read all the good reviews on this and it is juicy. It was expensive but what do you expect from juicy. However I did not like this at all. I expected something young and carefree from juicy. This was strong floral nothing I thought it would be. I even had to try it several times because I could not believe how terrible this was. I was expecting so much more from juicy even the bottle was cute. So I won't be buying this again I actually swapped my bottle for something different. This was just not for me.

Wow, I am very surprised about so many negative reviews!
I personally love this fragrance. It's very unique, I don't know any too similar fragrance to this one. And the bottle - too beautiful to be true!

The bottle is adorable,, I had sniffed one of those magazine strips months ago and finally saw it out at Ross Dress For Less , being the bargin hunting wannabe fashionista I picked it up for around 40 dollars a little excited,, opened it in the car , admired the botlte , sprayed my wrists ,, ahhh the lovely floral smell was superb! much to my dissapointment though it soon faded,, and I mean SOON and I was left with something vaguely plastic and somehow vanilla I don't happen to like either,, luckily I didnt buy this at full price or I'd have been really peeved by the lack of staying power and the uncanny change is scent.

How gorgeous is this bottle?? and I usually like sweet perfumes so when I read that this was too sweet it didn't touch my lemming. Until I tried it this weekend. Sweet is an understatement. On my skin it was a strong, thick, syrupy, cloying, I can't breathe kinda scent. I thought I was going to have to take insulin to get over it. So very disappointed :(

This smells soooo good and I love the bottle, but everytime I get even the smallest whiff of this fragrance I go into a sneezing fit! I have no idea why because I really, really wanted to buy this, but I just can't...Staying power is not so great for such a high price tag either!

The bottle is gorgeous and the fragrance is very, very sexy. This is a heady floral. A blast of honeysuckle and watermelon dries down to tuberose and vanilla.

Yikes!! This stuff is awful. My 10 year old daughter and I tried a sample and were both sickened immediately. Reminds me of 80s fragrances; too strong way too STRONG (says 10 year old daughter) Blah!! Awful!

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my go-to purse spray, as I bought it in the small size that comes with a rollerball to dispense it. I absolutely love the yummy sweet floral fragrance. At times, it smells a bit spicy (especially when wet) but the drydown is so scrumptious...I get compliments all the time on my perfume. LOVE!

Popular Fragrances