September 21, 2014 | 1867 users online

Fragrances - Juicy Couture - Fragrance

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 5/2/2008 2:22:00 PM More reviews by jessicamc44

This smells soooo good and I love the bottle, but everytime I get even the smallest whiff of this fragrance I go into a sneezing fit! I have no idea why because I really, really wanted to buy this, but I just can't...Staying power is not so great for such a high price tag either!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/28/2008 3:34:00 PM More reviews by WhereAmI

The bottle is gorgeous and the fragrance is very, very sexy. This is a heady floral. A blast of honeysuckle and watermelon dries down to tuberose and vanilla.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/25/2008 9:55:00 PM More reviews by sauce62

Yikes!! This stuff is awful. My 10 year old daughter and I tried a sample and were both sickened immediately. Reminds me of 80s fragrances; too strong way too STRONG (says 10 year old daughter) Blah!! Awful!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2008 9:46:00 AM More reviews by BEjunkie

This is my go-to purse spray, as I bought it in the small size that comes with a rollerball to dispense it. I absolutely love the yummy sweet floral fragrance. At times, it smells a bit spicy (especially when wet) but the drydown is so scrumptious...I get compliments all the time on my perfume. LOVE!

rated 1 of 5 on 4/11/2008 2:26:00 PM More reviews by debrsl

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No. Fruity floral. This is everything that is wrong with fragrance today.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/3/2008 6:53:00 PM More reviews by lincra

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My sister bought this because she loves all things Juicy. I was willing to give it a try but I was not at all impressed. To me it is so sweet and overpowering it smells like a candy store. I thought it smelled very cheap and not "high end" at all. I think a lot of people might be brainwashed by the Juicy name.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 4/1/2008 2:53:00 AM More reviews by PRiNCESSMAHiNA

I'm a Juicy Couture girl. Flat out. All my clothes are Juicy. So when I smelled this I was like...oh...okay...but since I'm such a Juicy fanatic, my mother bought me the gift set anyway. So I wear it sometimes, mostly as an evening perfume because I just cannot see wearing anything this strong during the day.
But then I was walking around wearing it one day...and I got a huge whiff of cigarettes....and since I was walking by myself and no one was around me smoking I was extremely perplexed until I realized the cigarette smell was coming from ME. And considering I don't smoke, I found this pretty offensive. So I stopped wearing it and now I occasionally wear it since the cigarette smell has kind of stopped. But still...I was very disappointed in Juicy. I thought it was going to be more like Princess or J'adore or maybe Maybe Baby...but this is a little overwhelming and not at all sexy.
So I'll finish up the bottle within the next lifetime or so but I don't think I would buy another.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/24/2008 5:01:00 AM More reviews by Africanbeauty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you want to know what this smells like, don't go by those cheesy (though cute just the same lol) scented ads in the magazines, because they don't do this scent justice at all.
I thought it was a crap fragrance from sniffing the scented magazine pages, only to receive a sample in a swap package a little while ago.

I began wearing my spray sample recently, and I've fallen in love with this wonderful sweet floral. The notes are also misleading, you'd think this would be a gourmand (I <3 gourmands), with notes such as creme brulee, watermelon, and vanilla, but no it's predominantly floral. It smells clean, fresh, sweet, yet not in a candy way though.

If you like Britney Spears Curious, you may enjoy this scent, it's ageless, I could see a teen wearing it, or a mature woman, there's nothing "old ladyish" about it, but it's not sickly sweet like most teeny bopper scent either.
Last but not least, I've received loads of compliments about how good I smell w/this on, it's fantastic, I had to buy a big bottle recently.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/23/2008 5:20:00 AM More reviews by kitcat007

Bleck! That's all I can say about the smell of this. Gave me an instant headache. Gorgeous bottle, but the smell...no thanks.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 3/20/2008 1:02:00 AM More reviews by Ginnybaby2007

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This smells good but I don't think that it's an HG for me. I feel as though it doesn't last too long on me but I'll probably finish it up if not then I'l just give it to my sister. I doubt that I'll end up repurchasing it.