Juicy Couture Fragrance

3.5

on 5/10/2008 4:06:00 PM

Wow, I am very surprised about so many negative reviews!
I personally love this fragrance. It's very unique, I don't know any too similar fragrance to this one. And the bottle - too beautiful to be true!

The bottle is adorable,, I had sniffed one of those magazine strips months ago and finally saw it out at Ross Dress For Less , being the bargin hunting wannabe fashionista I picked it up for around 40 dollars a little excited,, opened it in the car , admired the botlte , sprayed my wrists ,, ahhh the lovely floral smell was superb! much to my dissapointment though it soon faded,, and I mean SOON and I was left with something vaguely plastic and somehow vanilla I don't happen to like either,, luckily I didnt buy this at full price or I'd have been really peeved by the lack of staying power and the uncanny change is scent.

on 5/5/2008 12:44:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

How gorgeous is this bottle?? and I usually like sweet perfumes so when I read that this was too sweet it didn't touch my lemming. Until I tried it this weekend. Sweet is an understatement. On my skin it was a strong, thick, syrupy, cloying, I can't breathe kinda scent. I thought I was going to have to take insulin to get over it. So very disappointed :(

on 5/2/2008 2:22:00 PM

This smells soooo good and I love the bottle, but everytime I get even the smallest whiff of this fragrance I go into a sneezing fit! I have no idea why because I really, really wanted to buy this, but I just can't...Staying power is not so great for such a high price tag either!

on 4/28/2008 3:34:00 PM

The bottle is gorgeous and the fragrance is very, very sexy. This is a heady floral. A blast of honeysuckle and watermelon dries down to tuberose and vanilla.

on 4/25/2008 9:55:00 PM

Yikes!! This stuff is awful. My 10 year old daughter and I tried a sample and were both sickened immediately. Reminds me of 80s fragrances; too strong way too STRONG (says 10 year old daughter) Blah!! Awful!

on 4/21/2008 9:46:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is my go-to purse spray, as I bought it in the small size that comes with a rollerball to dispense it. I absolutely love the yummy sweet floral fragrance. At times, it smells a bit spicy (especially when wet) but the drydown is so scrumptious...I get compliments all the time on my perfume. LOVE!

on 4/11/2008 2:26:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure

No. Fruity floral. This is everything that is wrong with fragrance today.

on 4/3/2008 6:53:00 PM

My sister bought this because she loves all things Juicy. I was willing to give it a try but I was not at all impressed. To me it is so sweet and overpowering it smells like a candy store. I thought it smelled very cheap and not "high end" at all. I think a lot of people might be brainwashed by the Juicy name.

I'm a Juicy Couture girl. Flat out. All my clothes are Juicy. So when I smelled this I was like...oh...okay...but since I'm such a Juicy fanatic, my mother bought me the gift set anyway. So I wear it sometimes, mostly as an evening perfume because I just cannot see wearing anything this strong during the day.
But then I was walking around wearing it one day...and I got a huge whiff of cigarettes....and since I was walking by myself and no one was around me smoking I was extremely perplexed until I realized the cigarette smell was coming from ME. And considering I don't smoke, I found this pretty offensive. So I stopped wearing it and now I occasionally wear it since the cigarette smell has kind of stopped. But still...I was very disappointed in Juicy. I thought it was going to be more like Princess or J'adore or maybe Maybe Baby...but this is a little overwhelming and not at all sexy.
So I'll finish up the bottle within the next lifetime or so but I don't think I would buy another.

Popular Fragrances