July 28, 2014 | 1719 users online

Mascara - Chanel - Inimitable Mascara Multi-Dimensionnel

rated 5 of 5 on 8/8/2007 1:24:00 PM More reviews by wentan

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Great ALL-In-ONE mascara! Especially when you put it together with DiorShow Mascara - result are even more amazing (you can put either one on first)! Love them! Love them! Love them!

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2007 7:22:00 PM More reviews by varsana

I love this mascara. Its a shame that its so expensive. It does everything that I want in a mascara. I already have relatively long and thick eyelashes and inimitable makes them defined and holds a curl really well.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/1/2007 10:21:00 AM More reviews by RedTrouble

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Pricey, but easily the best mascara I have ever owned. Mega easy application and it seperates, lengthens and defines. Makes my eyes "pop". Unlike neary all mascaras I have tried in the past it does not smudge or leave little black flakies under my eyes. Fantastic!

rated 5 of 5 on 7/31/2007 10:33:00 PM More reviews by barbieismetal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This stuff is decent
my maybelline dose the same thing
i rather spend less and get the same effect with my Volume Exspress mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2007 8:21:00 PM More reviews by onestarrynight

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finally broke down and bought a tube of this stuff, since I've been curious to try it. I have naturally long, reasonably thick lashes, so mostly I just want something to add oomph and help them hold a curl. This seems fine and certainly does the trick. It looks fairly natural and doesn't give you a heavy mascara look, so if you like high drama from your mascara, I doubt you'll like this stuff. Normally I use Clinique's Naturaly Glossy which gives similar results. I occasionally use Cover Girl's Volume Extract and I think the Chanel is nearly identical to that. It even has that groovy little brush and it's a lot less expensive. I don't know if I'll repurchase this. I do like the shade of black it imparts. For some reason it seems blacker than my other mascaras. All in all a good mascara, but there are cheaper alternatives that work just as well.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/27/2007 8:10:00 PM More reviews by you3701me

I absolutely hate this mascara. It left me with spider-leg lashes, even AFTER I wiped off most of it on a paper towel before I used it. I gave it 3 tries, and I had the same result each time. I tried brushing through after, and no luck. I'm taking this right back to the store!! As of now, Diorshow is my favorite for dramatic lashes, and MAC ProLonglash is my favorite for natural looking lashes. Price does not equal quality! I expected big things from Chanel.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/26/2007 5:05:00 PM More reviews by rayna_rose

This is not the best mascara but I do love it.......the mascara itself is okay but the wand is the best part.......it does a good job in separating the lashes........this mascara is good if you want a good subtle natural look........it doesn't really add volume or length.......I personally like my lashes to stand out so I use Dior Show (good with volume) with Chanel as a second coat.......if only they can make a mascara that does what these 2 products do in one tube

rated 4 of 5 on 7/21/2007 2:22:00 AM More reviews by ilostmychoo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really do like this for its curling factor and because it is buildable for different looks... when I start to think I'm not as impressed anymore its because I should have bought a new one... mental note to myself: mascara's aren't made to last past 3 mths if you use it everyday haha.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/16/2007 2:31:00 PM More reviews by Cincy_Gal

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I don't know why I always venture to try something else when something I already use works well enough for me. I guess I get bored. I thought I'd take a break from my Prescriptives False Eyelashes to give another one a try. The department store makeup lady recommended Chanel Inimitable. She said it was by far the best mascara on the market...and she promised me that I would fall head-over-heels in love with it. I'm a sucker. I bought it. I think it's an okay mascara. It is not the 'be all and end all' of mascaras by far. There are many other brands I've tried over the years (and like everyone else here, I've tried a million) that perform equally well. I do like the rubber wand. It's unique and does seem to do a good job preventing clumping. The formula is just average. I already have long, dark and fairly thick lashes and this just dressed them up a bit. Nothing spectacular. No added curl. A little added length and a little added volume. Lacks vavoom.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/15/2007 10:12:00 PM More reviews by tulipflower

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other Eyes: Blue

Here is another mascara that I really liked. I would say it is a bit better then Lancome Defencils mascara. Boy did this mascara stretch out my eye lashes! I know that mine are long but somehow with this brand, I noticed my lashes! I think Dior Show lengthen and thickens your lashes. I would say that is the difference between the two.