OPI Lincoln Park After Dark

4.5

This is a very pretty nail polish if you are into darker colors. This color is a very dark purple, to my eyes it's almost black. I love dark n/p on short finger nails.

As always with OPI n/p the quality is great. The lasting power is very good.
I'm glad I got this color. continued >>

Skin: Dry, Olive, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

i absolutely love this color...

its a gorgeous almost black color with hints of maroon/purple.. and i like the fact that it doesnt have any shimmer or glitter in it (eventhough i also have licoln park at midnight)

a staple in my collection

Love this color for my toes. A little too dark for my fingernails since they are long, but I would recommend if you had short nails. Very cute dark purple.

Lovely color -- on my pedi right now, actually! Looks great with my (very) fair skin, as it doesn't show up as black in the sunlight.

As I, too, have long nails, I _might_ wear this in winter on my hands, but not generally -- just on my toesies.

Everyone else has already given color descriptions, so I'll just add my "voice" to the "thumbs up" crowd.

One of my favorite OPI colors! Looks black on the nails but a closer look and you will see it is actually a dark purplish/redish/brown color. Very nice for those of us who like the dark nail look but don't want to go all the way black. A lot of my friends have this color too, so i can say i think it looks good on most skin tones

This polish is not your basic black, it is almost so blood red that it turns black. It is more complex than your average dark color because when you look at it up close there are red and deep chocolate tones that make it, well, not what I would consider a cool black. It has warm undertones.

The color is streaky at best with one application. Two coats looks fine. It is hard to take off, but that is the way with most dark colors.

Worth a try, and a very pretty color, but I don't see myself reaching for it often.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

dark purple/black, not a vamp as it is not burgundy, more of a really dark raisin colour once on. It's not a clear, sharp black, more of a murky dark brownie/black. Hi gloss doesn't last even with Seche Vite, but I find that with all the OPI colours - they change while wearing them. That is probably what I don't like about them and why I tend not to wear them, although there are some I love that are lighter and they do a very good metallic IMO. I wear it on my fingernails once in a blue moon but I am usually underwhelmed. Goes on nice, though, don't do too thin a coat either time and you can get great coverage.

Lovvvvvvvve this color I wear it only on my toes though. I have long finger nails and i think looks to vampire on my hands. Last a long time on my toes.

I looooooove this colour i have it on almost constantly on my toes, it seems to look good with every pair of shoes... The colour is basically black although a lot of pictures make it seem purple. Everytime i wear it, the effect just looks effortless.
I love it love it love it

Perfect color!!!!!!!!!!!! Other ebony polishes just can't beat it!!!

Top Rated OPI Products