April 21, 2014 | 1298 users online

Polishes - OPI - Lincoln Park After Dark

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/31/2008 1:12:00 AM More reviews by MsLips

This is one of my fave OPI nail colors, it's just a gorgeous dark purple...it's so perfect for fall/winter. This is just so pretty, simple and matte.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/30/2008 1:23:00 AM More reviews by mlit2384

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I picked this NP up because of the great reviews, but wasn't too impressed.. I liked the colour at the first coat but it was WAY too streaky (unusual consiering my other OPI's never streak) but at 2-3 coats I got an even colour, but too dark for my liking...FYI I'm med beige brown skin tone, I think it may look more flattering on lighter skin tones like the girl pictured below- I think it looks great on her... I also didn't have the greatest technique and got the colour on surrounding skin.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/25/2008 6:18:00 PM More reviews by scarlettOH

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I absolutely LOVE dark, vampy nail polish shades. OPI Lincoln Park After Dark is a very, very dark..almost black purple matte creme shade. But unfortunately, LPAD was a bit of a let down. The color was just blah on me, and the finish of the polish was very dull. Also, the polish chipped super fast, like within the same day! Usually I love OPI polishes, but I will not be purchasing LPAD again.

Click continued to see a picture of LPAD on my nails (2 coats):

continued >>

5 out of 6 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2008 1:18:00 PM More reviews by x0bellax0

I am such a girly girl, that i wanted to do something aliltle different....this color is really dark, but its a nice color on fingernails...i used it when i got a mani, my nails are short so it looked really nice

rated 4 of 5 on 1/12/2008 10:11:00 PM More reviews by qkchan

I tried this at a nail salon and liked it so much that I bought it. I just applied it on my hands and there's no staining on my skin even though it's a dark color. It's not as harsh as black but still gives you the drama of dark, matte polish. I love it! I just don't love the price.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/30/2007 11:51:00 PM More reviews by sunkisstbellY

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I loooove this! It's my favorite nail polish =) I love dark purply/ brown colors and this is my favorite. I always ask for it when I get a manicure/ pedicure. Of course it is expensive for a nailpolish and I'm a little scared of the harmful ingredients that have been found in OPI products, so this gets a 4. But I still looooove the color =)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/25/2007 8:38:00 PM More reviews by DodgerDasher

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I'm in love with this color, there's absolutely nothing else quite like it. It looks black in certain lighting, deep plum in others. It's very sexy and vampy, particularly on short nails. I do two coats and top it with Revlon topcoat and it doesn't budge for a week. Such a great color!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/11/2007 10:40:00 PM More reviews by buechmn

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Love this nailpolish! I love both this version and Lincoln Park at midnight... I have tried many polishes since buying these, but I always come back to these two. Lovely alternative to black nailpolish and the purple is not overbearing.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/30/2007 12:54:00 PM More reviews by politicalpundit

I'm not really a big fan of nail polish, I usually keep them bare, but I really do enjoy this color. It is a really dark purple eggplant, almost black with 2-3 coats. The quality of OPI nail polish is impressive it does not go on streaky and is relatively fool proof. The brush is also really nice. Definitely does not look cheap-o when applied which I do notice with other peoples nail polishes. I will be venturing into vampy reds next.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/27/2007 7:48:00 PM More reviews by mmatthieson

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my favorite nailpolish color right now. The deep rich hues of eggplant are beautiful against any skin and short nails. It has a fine finish and goes on extremely smooth. OPI has done well with this color!