August 29, 2014 | 989 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 12/9/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by corgi75

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I also wanted to love this product but I find it chalky, thick and hard to work with. Maybe i'm applying it wrong, but i've tried it with many good quality brushes and smudgers and it still looks awful. Also I don't like the shade - I wanted a more natural colour, not stark white.

I have the Jumbo pencil in Iced Mocha and that's great, so I will definitely buy more Jumbos. Milk was a mistake.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/7/2010 2:38:00 PM More reviews by findingeva

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I really wanted to love this product and but it creases after just a couple of hours, with that being said, the only product that i've found that doesn't crease on me is MAC's paint pots, everything else that i've tried doesn't work.
I do however LOVE the colour payoff and it really makes enhances the eyeshadow, so if you don't suffer with oil eye lids then this product would be great!

rated 4 of 5 on 12/5/2010 2:39:00 PM More reviews by lildr3amcatch3r

This works as a great base for when I feel like wearing bright eyeshadows. It gives the colors just enough oomph. Everyone should have this in their makeup kit. It's cheap and versatile.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 2:12:00 PM More reviews by jillirific

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Can't say much more than what's already been said, but I'll add to the positive reviews because this place is what made me try this in the first place! Great base to make colours pop, nice highlighter for under the brows and in the inner corners, decent shadow by itself. Blends really nicely and isn't a trashy looking white. Really versatile, and best of all, it's not very expensive and it's huge! Great product and great colour. I want to try the other Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencils now in other shades because this one was such a huge hit for me. Used to be on my "next time I'm in America" list, but some Rexalls in Canada carry the NYX line now so I was able to get one here!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

NYX pencil in Milk is exactly what I was looking for to brighten up some shadows I have. When applied all over the lid, it really turned up the volume on a royal blue shadow I used as part of my Lady GaGa costume this Halloween! It never creased, and the shadow lasted for ages. I do find this pencil to be a bit on the dry side, even though it's creamy, and it did tug at my skin a bit, unlike the black version. Overall, for the price, size, and staying power, it really is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by eligagalove

I love this product. All around it is a great base for eyeshadows, especialy if you are using vibrant colors. I think its like the NYX Eyeshadow Base in White. It smooths out nicely. Its creamy. However, one con is that it is known to crease. Although, that has never happened to me and I do tend to get oily around my eye lid. I love it. I would recommend. Try it out its worth the 2 to 3 dollars. Oh, I would recommend all the jumbo sticks theyre all great.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by binxsez

I was looking for a product that I could use for my waterline to brighten my eyes, as well as for the inner corners of my eyes and my brow bone on occasion. Not wanting to spend a fortune on Benefit, I decided to try this and it is amazing! It goes smoothly on my water line and lasts all day. It works very well in the inner corners of my eyes also. My only complain is that it doesn't apply on skin very smoothly (it's a bit dry and tugs on the skin). But unless you are using this all over your eye and often, this product will last for ages and it is definitely worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was a little wary of this, despite good reviews, because it is a very vibrant white and I wasn't exactly sure how I could use it..but I bought it anyway because everybody I talked to raved about it. I was happy to find that I could use it in a number of different ways: as a base, as an eye highlight, as a liner for the waterline and even as a cheek highlighter! It works amazingly well as a base and makes my shadows (NYX or otherwise) so bright and vibrant and a lot easier to blend. It also looks fantastic on the upper cheek bone (right under the part of your eye where you'd normally put concealer). Just make a light line from about the midpoint of your cheek to out near your hairline and blend it in...it gives a nice bright look to lighter skintones (and looks especially nice in the winter when skin can tend to look a little gray). If you get any NYX jumbo pencil, I'd definitely recommend this one.

((Also, to get the most use out of your product I recommend potting them instead of sharpening them. Search on youtube for how to depot nyx jumbo pencils...it really works and you waste a lot less of your product!))

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by monicaking77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This jumbo pencil is so versatile! I love it for a base on the lid under shadows and I especially like it for highlighting my inner corners and brow bone. The quality is excellent (very creamy and blendable but it doesn't crease or clump). I feel like everyone should have this product because it is such a staple for me.

Sharpening can be a giant pain because the product is so creamy but I find that if I put the pencil in the freezer for a bit, it hardens up enough to sharpen without breaking the tip and making a huge mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by garagesale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Often when bright or neon colors are applied to the skin with just a primer they can look faded or dull. Milk makes bright colors really pop. I've even used this on my lips.