April 16, 2014 | 1513 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 11/10/2010 11:03:00 AM More reviews by macsephora

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This product is very creamy and blends well when applied. I like to use this product to highlight my eyes after I apply my Urban Decay primer potion. I apply this pencil to the inner corner of my eyes, brow bone, and center of the lid. I then blend it out using my finger and it just creates a brighter and wider looking eye. The packaging is typical for a pencil but the plastic lid cracks easily. I have a couple other of these NYX Jumbo eye pencils and one or two of the lids cracked and squished all the product. Of course it was fixed by re-sharpening the pencil, but the lid is now destroyed so it would have been better if they used a stronger plastic for the clear lid. Overall, I would recommend trying this item, but just be careful of where you store it so the lid doesn't crack.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/4/2010 11:37:00 PM More reviews by najuheeya

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a great product! it's very creamy and smooth which makes it much easier to work with / blend. Since my make-up collection's been getting fatter and fatter, although I felt the need for this, i was a bit hesistant to purchase; my initial temptation was to get few different colours, then disciplined myself to just get one, and it had to be milk. I do not regret purchasing it whatsoever, this is a must have. I use it as a shadow base, after i put my elf mineral eyeshadow primer, but i also love using it as highlighter underneath my eye brow often. Today I tried it right underneath my eyes to sorta cover my dark circle- guess what! it blends really well into my pale skin tone (I'm korean with extra pale skin tone)- i find that it works better than concealer!

good news! i was just randomly visiting pharma plus store today, grabbed couple more jumbo pencils, learned that they were 20% off from regular price (so @ $3.99 cad) which ended up becoming a NYX haul...:) can't wait to try out my 6 new colours!

rated 5 of 5 on 11/2/2010 2:19:00 PM More reviews by Rachaelein

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

What a great find! A makeup guru on youtube turned me on to this and I've never looked back.

This pencil goes on very creamy and is a really bright white. I mostly use it as a base to make other shadows pop, so I can't attest to its staying power/creasing tendencies when worn alone or over primer. It's a great base though, and fantastic for the price!

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2010 5:32:00 PM More reviews by jerseyvalen

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I used this for my halloween makeup. I was looking for a matte white thick eye pencil. I applied under my eye and it went on very creamy without tugging my skin. It didn't cake in my fine lines. However, it did transfer to my upper eyelashes when I blinked, but I fixed that with a little white powder over the pencil. It lasted all through my party and looked almost perfect when I got home 7 hours later.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/1/2010 5:23:00 PM More reviews by miztres

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love love LOVE this eyeshadow! This is a must have staple for every makeup lover. It has a creamy application and easy to blend with a brush or fingers. Perfect for having colors stick to your lid and stand out. That said, I usually use a primer (painterly paint pot) or else it will crease after a while, but stays perfect with a primer. I am going to buy the other basic shades to have. As for price I get mine from Ebay because it is even cheaper, but on the website it's $4 for a pencil very affordable. It is very useful I recommend it to everyone!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/23/2010 11:12:00 PM More reviews by LadyBugGrl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

This should be something every woman has in her makeup case. Apply a thin layer as a base and pretty much any eyeshadow will look great. Says something that I have a hard time finding this at Ulta since it is always sold out.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/19/2010 5:10:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

Everyone must have this in their makeup colllection! Its a great base that doesn't crease (when applied as a thin layer) and makes all eyeshadow colours pop when placed on top. I use this on my waterline, and in the inner corners of my eye to brighten them up. Super cheap, easily accessible and lasts a really long time. I definitely will repurchase!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/18/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by Goliath1357

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I just recently picked up this product after seeing countless women on youtube use it and rave about it. I was using Revlon Illuminance Creme Eyeshadows in Black Magic for color bases, which worked fine. I was running out of the white shade pretty fast and I didn't want to buy another quad to just use one shadow. I have been using this product for the past couple of weeks and I love it. It is creamy and blends very easily. I use it over my Elf Mineral Eyeshadow Primer and it never creases. I am going to buy more colors and hopefully tr out more NYX products in the future. The only con with this product is that the makeup brand is not readily available everywhere. It can only be bought online and in a few select stores.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 7:54:00 AM More reviews by SigneT

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

Really good pen. Has alot of pigments. Its soo soft and i use it as a primer and highlighter. Its better than the other nyx jumbo pencils. But it does smudge sometimes.Would buy again. Worth the price!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2010 2:14:00 AM More reviews by alexanna7

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

i use this when i do a lighter look with eye shadows.it neutralise the color of the skin and makes the eye shadows pop!nice base pencil.can be use as a highlighter too or under the eye brows.love this!