NYX Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

4.2

Price: $

Price: $

Ceresin Wax, Candelilla Wax, Bees Wax, Squalane, Hydrogenated Styrene, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, Mineral Oils, Polyisobutene, Butylated Hydroxy Anisole, Propyl Paraben, Mica, Talc, C.I.77499, Pearl Powder.

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

LOVE this as a base for my shadows - I tend to shy away from strong primers cause I feel like they make me look older and crepey around the eyelid area - this gives a beautiful base and makes my shadows pop. My shadows don't crease with this, and it's totally worth the $5 I paid for it. HG!

I really don't know what they hype is over this...if you have oily lips don't go near this with a 10 foot pole.

A lot of people use this to make eyeshadow 'pop' but it didn't do anything that my UDPP didn't. It's inexpensive so thankfully I didn't waste a lot of money.

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

Hair: Red, Kinky, Coarse

Ughh... I was sooo disappointed after all the hype about this product. Once I finally got a some obscure store in a mall near me I rushed home to test it. I used my UDPP or Too Face as a base then went in with the milk pencil. Knowing that I have very oil lids it was a mess within a few hours of application. I thought that by using my eye primer that normally block my oil production it would be safe. Since my initial test, I have tried time and time again but no luck. So I will have to stick to my MAC painterly pot as a staple. I think some also have used the milk pencil as a highlight so maybe that is another way to use it. Will not re-purchase unfortunately.

Hair: Black, Curly, Medium

i bought this product because of the hype. i always use white on my eyes in one way or another and i was interested to see what kind of base this made. i also thought the packaging was quite cute.
let me start off with the pros, this is a true white and it is very brightening when used on the inner corners. it also looks lovely as a base, and the packaging stands out nicely in my make-up bag.
now with the cons, i don't know if this was just because my sharpener was on its last legs/the wrong size, but this pencil WOULD not sharpen. i found this really useless so i melted it into a pot and used it from there instead. (keep in mind that this can get the brilliant white colour quite grubby when you dip fingers and brushes in). so i had to wave goodbye to the cute packaging and i found another con. when used as a base, this made my eyeshadow crease into a gooey mess. even with my too faced shadow insurance. so i had to wave goodbye to it as a base too.
what i really like this for, is when i want to correct any unevenness i've made with my gel liner, i dip an eyeliner brush into this and perfect the lines. also, when used on the inner corners of my eyes, it brightens up my look completely. for these reasons i might buy this again. i might also buy this and try it with a new sharpener/a Nyx sharpener and see if that makes any difference because i love the big milky pencil and it is so cheap. if my second repurchase proves a fail with the sharpener then i will just stick to a white eyeliner that does the job just as well.

This is a great base for any bright shadow.. I like it most in my inner corner of the eyes then I add a brightening shadow over it.. Beware of creasing.. this is NOT a primer.. this is a base. a primer is still needed to avoid creasing with this product.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm

I love the NYX Jumbo pencils. I have Milk and its a really nice base for eyeshadows. Makes your look pop. The Jumbo Pencils are very creamy and easy to apply. They come in a huge variety of colors and are very inexpensive. A very great buy. A hint of advice though, make sure you apply a primer before hand because creasing will occur, believe me lol. Other than that, great product. :)

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

I really don't like this product. I bought it to use it as a base, but it ALWAYS creases, even with a primer. I now only use it for my browbone area, and sometimes as a highlight in the inner corners of my eyes. If you guys are buying it to use it as a base, I suggest move on. I hope I helped, thanks for reading :)

Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

It's alright for what I use it for; I dab it in my inner corners and smudge it in to brighten that area. I'm pretty pale so the white isn't to stark. It's rubbish as a base or lining the lower waterline. This liner will last me forever; I've had it for months and I haven't had to sharpen it yet.

This specific product has such a cult following that I was SOOO excited when I found out that my Ulta had it. This is the best inner corner highlighter ever, its foolproof, just a smear in the inner corner and blend and it looks awesome. I also like using this on my upper lashline with a white gold eye shadow on top, looks really amazing when used this way.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I bought this product for highlighting the inner corner of my eyes - I think it was hyped up way too much, though it's not a bad product.
So, bought it for highlighting, and it's not bad for that. It's a little tough on the inner corner of my eyes though, because it's hard to blend. It's odd because it goes on SUPER opaque but practically blends away when you use your fingers.
I would recommend this more for an eyeshadow base than for highlight - if you do want to use it for a highlight, though, set it with a bit of white powder to make it last.
One thing I love this for, though - rimming my bottom water line!