July 23, 2014 | 1420 users online

Eye Shadow - NYX - Jumbo Eye Shadow Pencil - Milk

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/3/2010 11:22:00 AM More reviews by Phanatical28

NYX pencil in Milk is exactly what I was looking for to brighten up some shadows I have. When applied all over the lid, it really turned up the volume on a royal blue shadow I used as part of my Lady GaGa costume this Halloween! It never creased, and the shadow lasted for ages. I do find this pencil to be a bit on the dry side, even though it's creamy, and it did tug at my skin a bit, unlike the black version. Overall, for the price, size, and staying power, it really is a great product.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2010 11:11:00 AM More reviews by eligagalove

I love this product. All around it is a great base for eyeshadows, especialy if you are using vibrant colors. I think its like the NYX Eyeshadow Base in White. It smooths out nicely. Its creamy. However, one con is that it is known to crease. Although, that has never happened to me and I do tend to get oily around my eye lid. I love it. I would recommend. Try it out its worth the 2 to 3 dollars. Oh, I would recommend all the jumbo sticks theyre all great.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/29/2010 12:04:00 AM More reviews by binxsez

I was looking for a product that I could use for my waterline to brighten my eyes, as well as for the inner corners of my eyes and my brow bone on occasion. Not wanting to spend a fortune on Benefit, I decided to try this and it is amazing! It goes smoothly on my water line and lasts all day. It works very well in the inner corners of my eyes also. My only complain is that it doesn't apply on skin very smoothly (it's a bit dry and tugs on the skin). But unless you are using this all over your eye and often, this product will last for ages and it is definitely worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/28/2010 8:23:00 PM More reviews by edgexofxdesire

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I was a little wary of this, despite good reviews, because it is a very vibrant white and I wasn't exactly sure how I could use it..but I bought it anyway because everybody I talked to raved about it. I was happy to find that I could use it in a number of different ways: as a base, as an eye highlight, as a liner for the waterline and even as a cheek highlighter! It works amazingly well as a base and makes my shadows (NYX or otherwise) so bright and vibrant and a lot easier to blend. It also looks fantastic on the upper cheek bone (right under the part of your eye where you'd normally put concealer). Just make a light line from about the midpoint of your cheek to out near your hairline and blend it in...it gives a nice bright look to lighter skintones (and looks especially nice in the winter when skin can tend to look a little gray). If you get any NYX jumbo pencil, I'd definitely recommend this one.

((Also, to get the most use out of your product I recommend potting them instead of sharpening them. Search on youtube for how to depot nyx jumbo pencils...it really works and you waste a lot less of your product!))

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/21/2010 5:02:00 PM More reviews by monicaking77

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This jumbo pencil is so versatile! I love it for a base on the lid under shadows and I especially like it for highlighting my inner corners and brow bone. The quality is excellent (very creamy and blendable but it doesn't crease or clump). I feel like everyone should have this product because it is such a staple for me.

Sharpening can be a giant pain because the product is so creamy but I find that if I put the pencil in the freezer for a bit, it hardens up enough to sharpen without breaking the tip and making a huge mess.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/15/2010 10:20:00 PM More reviews by garagesale

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

Often when bright or neon colors are applied to the skin with just a primer they can look faded or dull. Milk makes bright colors really pop. I've even used this on my lips.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2010 5:15:00 AM More reviews by marwaf

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

So cheap & you get a lot of product. It's pigmented & versatile. Can be used as a base, or for on the go touch ups or even application of inner corner highlight. Blend & you're done.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2010 3:20:00 AM More reviews by smartmakeupshopper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really love to use this as a base over my UDPP to make those lighter color eye shadows pop. I have a medium skin tone, so its too harsh for my liking to use as a highlight or for my inner corners; however, it seems to be rather useful in that regard for lighter skin tones. The only reason this product didn't get 5 lippies from me is because one time I had to depot this pencil after it broke and I noticed that it dried up really fast. A lot of it ended up going to waste.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/13/2010 12:20:00 AM More reviews by feelingcold

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I use this as a base for light eyeshadow colours that would otherwise look washed out. I use it over UDPP and it stays put and doesn't crease too badly. It blends nicely, to the point where it can be used to highlight without looking harsh. To use it as a highlighter I apply with my fingers, tapping it on, then blend out with a brush.

It can be used as a white liner, but it is a clumsy size for that.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/12/2010 10:14:00 PM More reviews by WishDreamer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

very pigmented and goes on smooth and blends easily good all around eyeshadow.