September 17, 2014 | 1729 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Clinique - Take The Day Off Eye Makeup Remover

image 0image 1image 2

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2009 8:36:00 PM More reviews by aprilpinkbeauty

After trying many makeup removers for waterproof liner, mascara and eyeshadow I finally found one that will take everything in one swipe. I've been using this for a week now and I no longer have to pull and rub my eyelids to get the makeup off. I gave it a 4 because its pricey for such little product and its really oily. For anyone with oily skin like myself, I highly recommend that you use this product then cleanse your face to make sure all the oily product is washed off. Its definitely worth the money if you wear a lot of waterproof products and have trouble removing them with drug store brand makeup remover,

rated 3 of 5 on 7/7/2009 2:09:00 PM More reviews by blondie2cute

This product would work very well for heavy makeup that needs a heavy duty makeup remover, but for someone like me who just wears mascara, it was too oily and I had to rinse my eye area afterwards to prevent my pores from clogging.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/7/2009 1:58:00 PM More reviews by monkeypowder

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

First time I used this when I was in high school, I fell in love with it. I have never used any other products because the product pretty much does the job of removing mascara, eye lines, eyeshadow and lipstick from my face. I dab this product on cotton pad three times to create wider surface for my eyes. I rub it on my face after I used on my eyes and lips. This product has got bit of oil but it is harmless to my eyes. my eyes are quite sensitive and it does not bother my at all. I would definitely buy this product again because it is gentle, not that pricey and does its jobs. I must say it leave your eyes with bit of light oils...that would be the only con. However, if you are removing your eye make up and lips, obvious you will wash your face? that will solve the con of this product :p

rated 4 of 5 on 6/30/2009 12:54:00 AM More reviews by happycanary

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I switched to this from Lancome Bi-Facil due to experiencing issues with my Lancome bottle leaking on planes due to the lower cabin pressure. Some reviewers have said that they are comparable, but to me they aren't. That being said the clinique is much cheaper than Lancome and does a good job of removing all my eye makeup at the end of the day. For nights out when I wear more makeup including waterproof mascara, I simply make sure my cotton pad is soaked with a good amount of the product, and makeup removal is a breeze. This is a dual phase remover which needs to be shaken prior to use and comes in a bottle with a safety cap which is convenient for traveling. Although this is great for the price point, I will not be repurchasing and will return to Clarins instant eye makeup remover, which I purchased prior to Lancome and used up the entire bottle without realizing what a great product I was on to. The reason I prefer Clarins and Lancome over Clinique is that they are more oily and give more slip, and I feel that the oiliness reduces tugging more around the eye area as well as does a slightly better job of dissolving eye makeup. Since a bottle of eye makeup remover lasts me a few months, I'm pretty willing to spend the extra $10 or so on it. Again, Clinique is still a great product, and if you don't like super oily eye makeup removers but want something effective, this is the product for you.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2009 11:55:00 PM More reviews by shaybo8

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I stole this from my grandma and I love it. It's so gentle and removes all of my eyeliner/mascara/etc. in one swipe. I don't know how much it is, but since it's Clinique it's probably more on the expensive side. Very worth it though!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/27/2009 11:34:00 PM More reviews by hadeutsch

I bought 2 bottles for this product. Compare to another products is cheap and quite good. I use it for my lips. It removes all after 2 times of using it. All shimmer will go away. Good stuff but i hate this cap.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2009 4:11:00 PM More reviews by charpsand

Buy it on a regualer basis, best product I ever used with contacts. Just do what it says and it works. Was with Clinique for 5 years! I'm in my 50's and still use many of their products.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/20/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by lou4k6

I found this to be a really decent emur, but not perfect. I give the bottle a good shake, pour some onto a cotton pad and hold onto my eye for like 10 secs. It usually takes a good 3 swipes to get all e/l and and mascara off. The two things i dislike about this emur is the packaging, which i think is wasteful, i would prefer a pump bottle, and the film it leaves on my eye area, so i have to wash it afterwards. I wouldnt fork out the 13 for this again, i cant afford that regulary, but if i could, i would buy this.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/10/2009 1:56:00 AM More reviews by LorelaiHarlow

I adore this product. It removes all traces of make up without leaving a gross residue, dirty feeling, behind. However since I was not born with porcelain skin (I have large pores) I always make sure to re-rinse my face afterward. Oh well, it's going to be that way with all make up removers.. I suppose. xoxox

rated 5 of 5 on 6/5/2009 11:52:00 PM More reviews by vickyyy

i've been using this product for about 3 years now, and it left me with no problems at all, it doesn't leave me any residue behind nor have it irritated me at all, it takes of my makeup so easily. i will definately keep buying this product!