August 21, 2014 | 1740 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by summersblush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave this a shot when N.Y.C. was having a BOGO sale and am pleased with it. I have the 720A matte Sunny. The packaging is very poor, and the sponge applicator it comes with is useless, but for four bucks (that's the reg price), give this product a try if you want something without any shimmer or glitter. The color is buildable and doesn't leave you looking orange. I'm an NC-15, and it gives my cheeks a nice glow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by egoh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a NW 25-30 and I started using Sunny approximately 4 months ago. I use it as a contouring color and it works great for me. I like that it's not as pigmented as some other bronzer and allows you to build up the color where you need it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by pulitzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is an ok product for those with lighter skin who want to try out bronzer and contouring for the first time. It's cheap and the combination of it being matte and un pigmented makes it easy to control for those with lighter skin...

For me, though, even though the actual shade is darker than my NC37 skin tone, the pigment is so scarce that I really have to build it up for it to have any effect. It can be used all over the face, but I'd rather just use an actual better quality powder (or bronzer, for that matter) that is a few shades darker than my skin - like a summer powder shade during the winter. The chalky and powdery texture does not help either.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2011 3:10:00 AM More reviews by windxsong

Very very subtle on my face. This bronzer is not very pigmented and I would recommend this to people with pale skintones. It's not very useful for contouring so I brush it all over my face to add a bit of color.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by throughbeingcool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Is this product serious? I hate this bronzer. I have pale NC15 skin. This is orange and makes me look dirty. It is not very pigmented and has to be layered to show up at all, and when it does show up it looks dirty and orange. This was a waste of 3 dollars.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by therareitem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a good bronzer. And it is a surprise that it is one of the cheapest bronzers you can find! I used this for about 4 months everyday and it was smooth and nice just till it turned ashy and hard. I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden ashy grey stuff came up. So I stopped. The packaging I don't like. the plastic is so flimsy that you cant even use the mirror. I would say that I would buy this product again- but I found rimmel's bronzer which has a great scent and is as good quality as NYC.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Casablanca2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This costed me about 2 dollars at my local CVS. I picked it up because I had seen makeupbyleinabaaaby on youtube use it.

That being said, it is the best bronzer i've ever used. Many bronzers i have tried look extremely streaky and do not blend well. This one looks amazingly natural and blends effortlessly. This bronzer is PERFECT for contouring it! and at 2$ can't beat that... if this bronzer was expensive, i would still buy it.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/8/2011 2:54:00 AM More reviews by denns

This is a very, very good product. On my NW25-30 skin tone, it looks almost identical to MAC's Solar Riche - probably their most popular/sought after cult-favorite bronzer, that's limited edition. MACs product is a little bit smoother and much softer, but the colors are nearly identical. I loved my NYC Sunny bronzer, but I took one lippie off because the product turned hard and chalky when I sprayed a fine mist of rubbing alcohol on it to sanitize. If you are looking to clean this product, because it's old, just buy a new one! It's cheap, and don't ruin your bronzer like I did.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/8/2011 2:16:00 AM More reviews by desertrose156

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

What a fantastic drugstore product! I have very fair skin and this does not turn up orange or muddy; it looks very natural. I LOVE the fact that it has no shimmer. This can work as a contour or just on cheeks. Make me look glowing and healthy. It also is very affordable which I appreciate considering it is high quality. I agree the packaging could be better, but I am a student with a part time job and what I really want is the product inside; I can always find ways to deal with the packaging. Definitely something I will repurchase and I recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/6/2011 2:09:00 PM More reviews by abourdiel1980

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Curly, Medium Eyes: Black

I been looking for this product for months and never found it until recently. Everywhere I went it was sold out. After reading all the reviews and the youtube gurus mentions, the search was on. I finally found it at Rite Aid (it was the last one!). I really like this bronzer because it doesn't have any glitter and the color is nice and subtle as other bronzers will make me look too orange and blotchy. It gives me that healthy glow. I top it off with my blush and it looks divine.
I will definitively buy another one SOON just so I have it in stock.