New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 10/14/2011 10:26:00 PM

I LOVE THIS BRONZER! Its not orangey and doesnt make my face look muddy and the best thing is that its matte. I dont like shimmery face products and a matte brozer is perfect. But the shade however is really light and not too pigmented so you can build it up. I use it to give a bit of colour to my face but you could hardly even notice it. Good thing it doesnt get cakey no matter how much you pack on. It doesnt really have a scent. I can even use it as a all over powder to set my foundation since its not that pigmented. I have a medium skin tone. The packaging is pretty cheap tho, but i didnt even pay that much for it anyways.

on 10/12/2011 4:51:00 AM

I LOVE THIS FOR CONTOURING MY JAW LINE.

It is totally matte. Not ORANGE on my NC 15 skin. Perfect for shadow and reconstruction. Dirt cheap (I'm not complaining, I'm in college). WAY better than Hoola by Benefit (which I own and sort of dislike...not worth the 28$ price tag).

I heard a rumor about this being discontinued? For the love of pizza at midnight DON'T DO THIS. I'm going to be hitting pan anyday now, I can just feel it.

I would recommend this to those looking for a matte bronzer but I find that this doesn't go on as evenly as other bronzers. It goes on patchy or can seem muddy in places if my "canvas" isn't perfectly matte and even.

It's definitely worth the money, however, and I feel pretty confident that these small issues are probably less noticeable for those who aren't in the nw10-15 range.

The tone is okay but I find that it still pulls a bit orange on me. It's about as great as they come for a fully matte drugstore bronzer however, and I think everyone should have this in their stash.

on 9/27/2011 8:36:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love this bronzer, especially now that I know its a perfect dupe for my first bronzer love- Bobbi Brown bronzing powder in medium. Don't get me wrong, I love the BB but its $34. You cannot beat this NYC one for a couple of bucks! It looks fantastic, blends well and does the job!

on 9/18/2011 11:49:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Cool

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I have bought this many times over. It looks very natural and would work on any skin tone. I am 30NC in the summer.
It works well for contrasting and is not too shimmery. The price is perfect. I usually buy mine at walmart.

on 9/18/2011 11:32:00 PM

really nice bronzer! and its only 3 bucks! in the winter i am really pale but in the summer i get pretty dark, so i like it alot better on my skin during to winter. The packaging is nice too! i would by this product just for the mirror. The only problem that i have with this bronzer is it kind of looks orange. especially when u swatch it

on 9/11/2011 3:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

This is a great bronzer for my pale skin. It gives a great believable glow and a little bit goes a long way. I like how it's matte- it doesn't make my combo skin look shiny or glittery. I will definitely repurchase! The price is awesome also- I think it's only around 3 bucks or so!

on 9/6/2011 4:51:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium

I keep two bronzers at a time: a matte one and a slightly shimmery one. This is my go-to matte bronzer. I love it! It doesn't look dirty or orange on my fair skin. It gives me a streak-free bronzed look. You can't beat the price! This will be the only matte bronzer that I ever by, unless it gets discontinued (heaven forbid!!).

on 8/29/2011 3:44:00 PM

Hair: Blond, Straight, Other

It's very difficult to find a matte bronzer, but for those of us with oily skin don't always want to use shimmery products on our faces. This bronzer really is matte, and is neither to dark or too light, or too orange or too cool toned...it's great! And the compact is sleek making it very portable. I love finding cheap, great cosmetics...in fact, I make it my personal mission ;-)

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

LOVE THIS PRODUCT <3 i decided to buy this product after looking at the reviews here on MUA , it's a great bronzer for a really good price ! you can use it to contour, or you can use it all over your face for a sun kissed glow (not an orange mess) the price is great, so it doesn't hurt to try it ! i will definitely re-purchase !

Popular Bronzers