New York Color Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

Price: $

Price: $

Talc/Ethylhexyl Palmitate/Zinc Stearate/Silica/Kaolin/Aluminum Starch Octenylscucinate/Imidazolidinyl Urea/Methylparaben/Propylparaben. May Contain Mica/Titanium Dioxide/Iron Oxides.

on 12/29/2011 9:24:00 PM

I purchased this product after I moved and somehow lost all my makeup. Replacing everything at once is expensive so I literally grabbed the cheapest thing I could find and had second thoughts the first time I opened the package. However, I was shocked when I used it how perfectly natural it looked. Not at all orangy or fake. Im a fair to medium skin tone but on the lighter side now because its winter so I was concerned but it looked great. In fact the first time I wore it I had three people separately at work tell me how great I looked but that they couldnt figure out what was different! Love this and since the price is more then right I would totally purchase again!

Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

Perfect matte bronzer for fair skin tones. This is the only product I have ever hit pan on and I used it every single day for over a year and I still have a ring around the edge of the pan. The color doesnt swatch well at all but when used on the face it looks amazing and natural. I also use it for contouring and it looks dark when you concentrate it in one area

on 12/13/2011 11:06:00 PM

I purchased this because of the positive reviews, but it looks orangy on my untanned skin. I'll save it and try it again when I have a little natural color during the summer.

on 12/8/2011 6:16:00 PM

If this is a good bronzer then I'm giving up on them all together.

While the powder itself is very nice, the color is awful. It's the color of a fake tan gone oh so horribly wrong.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

I got this because I always hear people talking about how great it is, and I love it! It was olny $4 at the drugstore and it is amazing. It is pigmented but not over pigmented witch I love, it is also super easy to blend and it gives you the perfect nautral glow. I am NW20 from MAC and this colour looks great on my skin. I love the fact that this bronzer has no shimmer so it is great for everyday wear. I also like that you get a big mirrior so it is convenient for on the go. Overall I do really like this bronzer and I would reccomend it. I would repurchase it but I don`t think I will ever need to because you get so much product and you olny need a tiny bit each time you use it! Thanks for reading and I hope this helps!

Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool

Great bronzer, very light, good for fair skin. Used it everyday during summer time. Very bendable and build-able for a darker color. Also can be used all other the face in a light dusting. Not orangey at all, completely matte. A very good buy for light skin tones.

on 12/3/2011 7:55:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I really wanted to like this product because of all the hype. I was so excited to try this out... The pigmentation is sheer but definitely build-able for contouring. The colour was pretty nice on my slightly tan Asian skin but unfortunately this broke me out. After applying this in the morning, when I looked in the mirror halfway through the school day, i found small little bumps on the hollows of my cheeks... Too bad...

on 11/22/2011 7:25:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium

This is actually one of those products that really does live up to all the hype. Why spend money on expensive bronzers with this around? I will always have this in my collection and do reach for it often, love that it's matte and has zero shimmer.
The color is buildable and I usually use a light hand with this as I am very fair. Yes the packaging is cheap but I've hit pan on mine and the case is still intact. Who cares anyways for the price you pay? the product inside is what matters and at least it comes with a mirror. Would never be without this.

on 11/13/2011 2:09:00 AM

I have to layer this a few times for it to show up, even on my fair NW15 skin. It is blendable though, and a good shade, not too red/ruddy. I actually don't mind having to layer it that much because being so pale, at least it isn't too dark (which is usually the bigger concern). If you have medium to dark skin though, don't even bother. If it barely shows up on me, it will probably not show up at all on a dark skin tone. I give it 3 for being a good enough bronzer for such a cheap price, and for being subtle on my fair skin.

on 11/7/2011 10:02:00 AM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Neutral

I have been using this for nearly a year now and I just feel it has no staying power and hardly shows up. More ends up on my brush and then when it is on my face I am like "where is it?"

I mainly purchased this not for a full face bronzer application but to use on the cheekbones that sink in to emphasize them. It sucks, it doesn't show up at all and I am not even that dark. My skin tone is comparable to that of Asians, I am 1/4 Asian.

Cheap product, yeah. Long lasting? No. And does not show up..unless you have alabaster skin, then it probably does!

Popular Bronzers