September 17, 2014 | 897 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 7/9/2011 8:58:00 PM More reviews by sixtyfive

nice bronzer doesn't make me look orange and its really buildable

rated 5 of 5 on 7/6/2011 11:31:00 PM More reviews by Snookers2013

Regardless of whether you like the packaging or not, this is a very good basic product to own. Its comparable to mac's matte bronze (i also have used this) but you save $20. Think about what you could do with $20? I won you over? If not, keep reading: the amount of product you get for the price is phenominal. It is a great amount of a quality product. 1/3 of an ounce or 9 grams for under $3. Its super blendable, although the color payoff is mid class, its finely milled and buildable for color control. Great all-over color. Smooth finish without glitter and oil reducing is a bonus for my combination skin. If you are drier, you might want to try a highlighting powder/cream/gel. As far as packaging goes, ive seen better and worse. Some of the poorly packaged products were pricey too. I found that mine doesent open/shut easily, you really need to snap it shut. Other than that it is a great product overall. Definately worth the money. #Holygrail and will definately repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/2/2011 1:35:00 PM More reviews by Allybaley

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

WORTH EVERY PENNY. Unlike all other drug store products filled with chunky glitter and weird packaging, finally a SIMPLE bronzer for under 3 dollars that works amazingly. I will never ever by a high end bronzer again ! I will buy over and over again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2011 3:27:00 PM More reviews by summersblush

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I gave this a shot when N.Y.C. was having a BOGO sale and am pleased with it. I have the 720A matte Sunny. The packaging is very poor, and the sponge applicator it comes with is useless, but for four bucks (that's the reg price), give this product a try if you want something without any shimmer or glitter. The color is buildable and doesn't leave you looking orange. I'm an NC-15, and it gives my cheeks a nice glow.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2011 3:09:00 PM More reviews by egoh

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Grey, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I am a NW 25-30 and I started using Sunny approximately 4 months ago. I use it as a contouring color and it works great for me. I like that it's not as pigmented as some other bronzer and allows you to build up the color where you need it.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/22/2011 12:01:00 PM More reviews by pulitzer

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This is an ok product for those with lighter skin who want to try out bronzer and contouring for the first time. It's cheap and the combination of it being matte and un pigmented makes it easy to control for those with lighter skin...

For me, though, even though the actual shade is darker than my NC37 skin tone, the pigment is so scarce that I really have to build it up for it to have any effect. It can be used all over the face, but I'd rather just use an actual better quality powder (or bronzer, for that matter) that is a few shades darker than my skin - like a summer powder shade during the winter. The chalky and powdery texture does not help either.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/19/2011 3:10:00 AM More reviews by windxsong

Very very subtle on my face. This bronzer is not very pigmented and I would recommend this to people with pale skintones. It's not very useful for contouring so I brush it all over my face to add a bit of color.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/18/2011 11:32:00 AM More reviews by throughbeingcool

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Green

Is this product serious? I hate this bronzer. I have pale NC15 skin. This is orange and makes me look dirty. It is not very pigmented and has to be layered to show up at all, and when it does show up it looks dirty and orange. This was a waste of 3 dollars.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2011 2:29:00 PM More reviews by therareitem

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

This is a good bronzer. And it is a surprise that it is one of the cheapest bronzers you can find! I used this for about 4 months everyday and it was smooth and nice just till it turned ashy and hard. I don't know what happened, but all of a sudden ashy grey stuff came up. So I stopped. The packaging I don't like. the plastic is so flimsy that you cant even use the mirror. I would say that I would buy this product again- but I found rimmel's bronzer which has a great scent and is as good quality as NYC.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/12/2011 10:31:00 PM More reviews by Casablanca2

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

This costed me about 2 dollars at my local CVS. I picked it up because I had seen makeupbyleinabaaaby on youtube use it.

That being said, it is the best bronzer i've ever used. Many bronzers i have tried look extremely streaky and do not blend well. This one looks amazingly natural and blends effortlessly. This bronzer is PERFECT for contouring it! and at 2$ can't beat that... if this bronzer was expensive, i would still buy it.