April 16, 2014 | 1762 users online

Bronzers - New York Color - Smooth Skin Bronzing Face Powder in Sunny 720

• Price: $

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 12:46:00 PM More reviews by 3110hello

I bought this after watching emily noel's you tube channel and thought - why not? - for the price - try it out? However, I did not like the consistency of it and found that it looked muddy and harsh on my medium complexion. I much prefer Nars' Laguna or one of the MAC bronzers and honestly think these are worth the extra money for the effect you get and the length of time they last! I would skip this and spend a little more.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2011 12:26:00 PM More reviews by sallysellsseashells

Exceptional bronzer for the price! I can't believe I never picked this up before. I was looking for a matte bronzer and had my eye on a Lancome & Dior. I'm done looking, I found the perfect matte bronzer for just $3.00. I'm NW30 and Sunny is absolutely perfect for my skintone. It was a decision between Rimmel and this and the reason why I passed on Rimmel is because they put oil in their matte bronzer. So, I'm so happy Sunny turned out to be a wonderful pick! As for the ingredient list, I'm much happier w/ Sunny than my Nars Irrestablement bronzer because Sunny has so little ingredients compared to Nars and I broke out bad w/ it. No complaints. Yeah, the packaging is flimsy but I don't care.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 5/6/2011 1:29:00 PM More reviews by albs

I like to use bronzer to perk up my face a bit and add a touch of depth and dimension but I DO NOT like looking like I have a tan, my skin is fairly light and everyone would be able to tell that I just packed on the bronzer. This works well for that if applied with a light hand and it is oh so cheap. The price is reflected in the flimsy packaging but not the product itself. I like that it's matte as well as so many products have copious amounts of shimmer which can be very pretty but in moderation. The finish allows this bronzer to look very natural.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/5/2011 2:14:00 PM More reviews by darling20

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is an awesome bronzer, especially for the price (I got mine for less than $3 at CVS). I'm NW15 and, like other reviewers have mentioned, it's important to use a light hand because this stuff is very pigmented - even moreso than my NARS laguna bronzer, which was 10 times more expensive. Sunny is a matte, realistic-looking bronzer that doesn't oxidize into a funky orange color like other bronzers. I apply this with my EcoTools blush brush to the temples of my forehead and the apples of my cheeks, and absolutely love the appearance that it gives. I would definitely buy this product again, although I don't think I'll be needing to since a little goes a long way. My only complaint is the flimsy packaging, which I can see breaking in a few months. Otherwise, highly recommend!

rated 4 of 5 on 5/3/2011 2:14:00 AM More reviews by mayebear87

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a nice bronzer for the price. I like that it is matte. It is really dark for my skin (NW15/20) and it's really easy to over do it. I don't use this anymore, I prefer my Too Faced Chocolae Soleil bronzer instead. But this is nice for people on a budget, and just remember to use a light hand!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/3/2011 2:09:00 AM More reviews by glamourgirl40

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I was nervous on getting this product mainly because of the reviews I see on Makeupalley. A lot of reviewers complained that it was too light to contour with and since I'm an NC37 and not really that fair skinned, I was leaning against getting it. I was going to get a Rimmel bronzer instead, but the one dollar price difference (I'm serious this is what got me) and not to mention, the amount of raves this product had, finally got me to get this instead. And I'm so glad I did! I could actually use it as a contour on my skin, and it's not that difficult to blend in with! Whew, thank God, because I wanted a bronzer for contouring purposes! However, stay away from the product if you are more medium-dark skinned since it is pretty light. Overall it's a pretty good bronzer and for the price it is good.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 7:15:00 PM More reviews by lesliexyang

My reason for giving this bronzer two lip pies is because it easily gets that film over it and I wash my bronzer brush everyday. I'm always having to scrape the top layer off so in reality..it's a hassle even though it's cheap. I went out and bought Bahama Mama by TheBalm. It gives a natural brown bronze, like I've been to Hawaii kinda tan lol.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/23/2011 4:22:00 PM More reviews by Hannahbby2

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

Hands down, the best matte bronzer I have ever tried. It's definitely one of my must have products. The color is very natural, not orange or chalky at all. I use a big fluffy brush (MAC 134) and apply it to my temples and lightly contour my cheekbones. The best thing is, it's CHEAP! I bought this for under $3 at CVS.

I HIGHLY recommend this product, you'll love it!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/17/2011 3:58:00 AM More reviews by Thumadre96

hands down the best matte bronzer for soo cheap. The color looks really natural and doesnt look orange. I really recommend this bronzer!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 11:34:00 PM More reviews by Seadoo

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Other

Edit to say, YES, I will rebuy. This is an excellent bronzer/contour/blush all in one. The longer I've used it, the more I have come to like it.

I've been using this for a couple of months now, I've never been a bronzer person. However, on me, this is more like a light natural blush color. I'm not certain if I would rebuy it or not.