MAC Lipglass in clear

3.8

hydrogenated polyisobutene, simmondsia chinesis (jojoba) seed oil, octyldodecanol, copernica cerifera (carnauba) wax, tocopheryl acetate, silica, disteardimonium hectorite, propylene carbonate, calcium aluminum borosilicate, calcium sodium borosilicate, alumina, tin oxide, vanillin, phenoxyethanol

It's a great gloss but the packaging SUCKS. I can't take this stuff anywhere without it getting EVERYWHERE.

This does give a high-gloss look, but I find it to be way too tacky/sticky. As others have mentioned, my hair keeps getting stuck to my lips! Great for those occasions when you need a super-glossy look, but for everyday there are other glosses I like more.

Love this product! The gloss is a bit sticky and it sucks when your hair gets stuck in it, but other then that it's great. It looks wonderful and stays on forever. This clear color is my favorite. I'm on my second tube and will buy again when this one runs out.

I didn't really like this product. I've had the same tube for about 2 years and hardly ever wear it. It's just way too tacky and glues my lips together. There are other clear glosses out there that are much better. I won't repurchase this.

Wow, this is way stickier than the tinted l/glass! The MA showed me how to put it over lipliner to make an endless supply of lipgloss 'colors'. It's gorgeous over cranberry l/l. The best part is, you get color, but because the l/g outercoating is clear, you don't leave any marks on glasses, straws, sweetiw's cheeks, etc.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This gloss is very shiny! I will probably try Wet N Wild's clear gloss before I repurchse this because I find it has the same texture and is much cheaper.

This lipglass lasts FOREVER! =D

I have tried clear lip glosses from a variety of companies and let me tell you -- it does not compare. The quality is superb and really picks up the light on camera.

Deepens lighter lipsticks and etc. Also locks in lipliner.
Love it! A definite rave. continued >>

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

The staying power and shine were nice, but the texture was just too sticky for me. As others have mentioned, it became like fly-paper for my hair (blick!) - not so attractive to have to keep pulling my hair from my sticky lips.

I do not have any problems with the actual product at all. The Lipgloss is great if a bit sticky and gloppy, but if you want a patent leather like shine that lasts for hours, this is the Godfather of lipglosses (or should it be Godmother???) Personally, what I don't like is the Juicy Tubes-esque squeezy packaging. Unless you keep it upright you have to shake and shake and shake it. If you apply it straight onto your lips, you have to hunt for a tissue to wipe it clean, or you have to fiddle around to find a lipbrush. Way to fiddly for me (sorry, but I'm a straight from the tube girl) I prefer the other MAC tinted lipglasses that come in the tube with the applicator brush. It's a shame MAC don't do a clear applicator brush Lipglass (when are they going to wake up and inrtroduce one into what is a fantastic range???) So it's the packaging, not the product which is the reason why I wouldn't buy this product again. (NB: Men HATE being kissed by you wearing this stuff!!!)

Perfect lip gloss for a sexy look. Though sticky - but not overly so - this is my preferred HG clear lip gloss.

Recommended for Medium Skin