October 2, 2014 | 1126 users online

Lip Gloss - MAC - Lipglass in clear

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2004 8:22:00 PM More reviews by utopian637

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this product! The gloss is a bit sticky and it sucks when your hair gets stuck in it, but other then that it's great. It looks wonderful and stays on forever. This clear color is my favorite. I'm on my second tube and will buy again when this one runs out.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2004 12:29:00 PM More reviews by amigreatorwhat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I didn't really like this product. I've had the same tube for about 2 years and hardly ever wear it. It's just way too tacky and glues my lips together. There are other clear glosses out there that are much better. I won't repurchase this.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/25/2004 10:24:00 AM More reviews by raal

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Wow, this is way stickier than the tinted l/glass! The MA showed me how to put it over lipliner to make an endless supply of lipgloss 'colors'. It's gorgeous over cranberry l/l. The best part is, you get color, but because the l/g outercoating is clear, you don't leave any marks on glasses, straws, sweetiw's cheeks, etc.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/19/2004 4:09:00 PM More reviews by drewluvr1

Age: Unknown Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This gloss is very shiny! I will probably try Wet N Wild's clear gloss before I repurchse this because I find it has the same texture and is much cheaper.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2004 11:59:00 AM More reviews by Tina3000

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This lipglass lasts FOREVER! =D

I have tried clear lip glosses from a variety of companies and let me tell you -- it does not compare. The quality is superb and really picks up the light on camera.

Deepens lighter lipsticks and etc. Also locks in lipliner.
Love it! A definite rave. continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 5/14/2004 2:50:00 PM More reviews by emit

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The staying power and shine were nice, but the texture was just too sticky for me. As others have mentioned, it became like fly-paper for my hair (blick!) - not so attractive to have to keep pulling my hair from my sticky lips.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2004 2:07:00 PM More reviews by Satinea

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I do not have any problems with the actual product at all. The Lipgloss is great if a bit sticky and gloppy, but if you want a patent leather like shine that lasts for hours, this is the Godfather of lipglosses (or should it be Godmother???) Personally, what I don't like is the Juicy Tubes-esque squeezy packaging. Unless you keep it upright you have to shake and shake and shake it. If you apply it straight onto your lips, you have to hunt for a tissue to wipe it clean, or you have to fiddle around to find a lipbrush. Way to fiddly for me (sorry, but I'm a straight from the tube girl) I prefer the other MAC tinted lipglasses that come in the tube with the applicator brush. It's a shame MAC don't do a clear applicator brush Lipglass (when are they going to wake up and inrtroduce one into what is a fantastic range???) So it's the packaging, not the product which is the reason why I wouldn't buy this product again. (NB: Men HATE being kissed by you wearing this stuff!!!)

rated 5 of 5 on 5/1/2004 11:11:00 AM More reviews by cynderella724

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Perfect lip gloss for a sexy look. Though sticky - but not overly so - this is my preferred HG clear lip gloss.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2004 7:54:00 PM More reviews by Amy0207

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I finially bought this yesterday after trying so many times in macys. So far the gloss has the most powerful staying power, its a little sticky but its not bothering me. It last for a long time and its beautiful if you wear it along or over some color. its a little expensive for a clear lip gloss but i think this will last for a long time. Its also great for summer

rated 2 of 5 on 4/27/2004 3:45:00 PM More reviews by ChaiKarma

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Lint and stuff gets stuck under the cap if you carry it in your purse or pocket. Also, the minty smell is a little weird, as well as the taste. This gloss was simply WAY too sticky for me. I don't like sticky gloss to begin with, so this was a NIGHTMARE for me. VERY thick and VERY messy. However, it does make your lips look as if they're covered in very slippery cellophane, if that's the look you're going for.