Wet 'n' Wild #666 liner

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

on 1/5/2004 8:03:00 AM

Great deep-neutral spice color. I use it a lot to fill in for a darker lip or to line. Can't beat the price. It is dry (did someone mention a new formulation? I'll give it a try), and I wish there was an automatic pencil version (I don't like traditional pencils, hate the sharpening and the jagged wood points near my lips - wierd, I know), but I'll repurchase again and again and keep as a HG liner.

Anybody know what Rene Zellweiger uses, BTW? I have the same coloring, love the look she gets, don't know what it is.

on 1/4/2004 5:20:00 PM

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Before applying my lipstick, I filled in my lips with this l/l, saw myself in the mirror and immediately checked my pulse. I was still alive, I just looked dead. Not only that, but I could instantly feel this stuff sucking the moisture right out of my lips. I nearly broke half the bottles on my vanity reaching for the makeup remover. I could not get this stuff off fast enough. I'm so glad I didn't blow a lot of cash on this. It's the most unflattering product I've ever put on my face.

This is a pretty bold shade for someone super pale like me, but it was really pretty for a night out look, I lined and then filled my lips with it and then put a gloss over top and it was a really gorgeous look, def. a good buy for the cheap price and I will try other shades for a more everyday look for me.

I've been reading all the raves about this lip liner for ages! Instyle always recommends it and a lot of stars claim to love it so the minute I saw it, I bought 2 right away. The texture is a bit dry but the color is really beautiful, a lot of the reviewers say it's rose or like spice, and I agree. No matter what your undertone I'm sure it works well. I'm a Lola (Lovely Latina) and my mom is really light and it looks great either way. I think this is one of those shades that works extremely well alone, but if you're not into the Renee Zellwegger (just lipliner matte) look, dab some lip balm or clear gloss over it and it can compete with any high end lip gloss or lipstick out there.

on 12/29/2003 2:31:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

My favorite lip liner of all time! The texture is kind of dry and crumbly, but I always use balm, gloss or lipstick over it, so that doesn't matter. The color is absolutely incredible too.

on 12/27/2003 2:04:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium

I agree with many of the reviewers, this is a lovely shade and very versatil BUT the pencil turns out to be sooooo hard and crumbly. I bought this lipliner 3 times because I thought I got bad ones, but it wasn't the case, awful quality :( too sad, I really wanted to love it. Instead of this, I highly recommend Jordana and NYC for smooth, cheap & beautiful lipliners.

on 12/26/2003 4:51:00 AM

This is a pretty color, but its just too dry for me. I can't use it without a lip balm underneath, which makes my lipsticks slide off when I try to apply it! But used by itself, (over lip balm), it's a natural color for me.

on 12/21/2003 11:47:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse

This is a wonderful spice/rose shade; it definitely picks up my face. When I use this, I often don't want to cover it with l/s, because it's such a pretty shade on it's own. I was surprised it even showed up against my honey (HHH) skin; it's very YLBB. Have already repurchased, and will continue to do so.

on 11/25/2003 9:18:00 PM

This is a great super cheap nude spice liner. Can't beat the price!

2005 no longer using. I just don't use any lip lining pencil. continued >>

on 11/20/2003 8:28:00 PM

It depends on what you like in a lipliner, of course... This is not so smooth, but I like that, actually - It doesn't go on as soft and thick as other smoother lipliners, which I find really changes the color and texture of any l/s or l/g that you apply over them. But it isn't so hard that it hurts to use, either.
This is a very natural color for me, but my lips are pretty heavily pigmented... It's also a little shimmery. It is very pretty with only a clear gloss on top - and again, it doesn't mix up with gloss like other liners and create a goopy mess. My only complaint is that you get TOO much product for your $1 - the pencils are too long to tuck into your mu bag...

Popular Lip Liners