Wet 'n' Wild #666 liner

3.8

Price: $

Price: $

Lanolin, Ricinus Communis (Castor Seed) Oil, Ozokerite, Hydrogenated Palm Glyceride, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Oleyl Alcohol, Copernicia Cerifera (Carnauba) Wax, Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cetyl Palmitate, Nylon 12, Euphorbia Cerifera (Candelilla Cera) Wax, Zinc Stearate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, BHT, Mica (In Shades 663B,665A,666,712,714B,716), May Contain ( /-):, Iron Oxides (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), Red 27 Lake (CI 45410), Red 6 Lake (CI 15850), Red 7 Lake (CI 15850), Ultramarine Blue Violet (CI 77007), Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891), Manganese Violet (CI 77742)

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

Great color and great price. Doesn't break off easily when sharpened. Is extremely long and lasts a long time. Can't say enough about it!

If you're tempted to WnW lip liners, be sure to get Made in France or Brazil. They are smooth and well pigmented, not waxy but creamy. However, if you get some others, you'll be deeply disappointed. Personally, I prefer NYC and Jordana l/l to WnW.

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Exactly agree with reviewer below. It somehow blends into EVERY SINGLE ONE OF my lipglosses and lipsticks...and I have a LOT!! I guess since I am fair skinned but with naturally rosy/pigmented lips, it defines my lips well with the pinky plum tone in it but isn't too light to wash me out. I also love just clear or clearly pink gloss over the liner, totally glossy and sexy. :)

Considering I have over 50 lip stuff but only ONE LINER, this stuff must be made from something that costs more than $3cdn...

I guess it's one of those mysteries of life :)

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Super cheap you can afford to buy and try and discard w/out crying if it doesnt work for you is why it gets 3 lippies. Other than that, if you use higherend lipliners, you will hate this as it is dry, crumbly, and cakey on lips. For .99 I could deal w/ it. However, this color is garish on my fair skin. Showed up Orange Brown. Reminded me of the early 90s when women thought you should be able to see a ring around your lips,lol. Im going to buy a few more in other shades in hopes of finding a more flattering color that matches more of my lip color than what im wearing that day. *UPDATE* found 2 'more natural' lip colors- 664 is a lighter pinky base and 712 is a lighter peachy base.

I've been using this for years and it's still the best. I love the color, the wear is on par with most lip liners and the price can't be beat. Oh, and thanks to the reviewer before that suggested snapping it in two, what a great idea!

I love this liner too, for the color and for the price - I cut mine in half as soon as I buy it, so I have one for my desk and one for my makeup bag.

I had to buy this after reading about it in InStyle Magazine. IMO this is so much more versatile than MAC's Spice liner, not to mention-it's so cheap! For less than $2 I can get a liner that works with almost all lippies and will last months! On my MAC C3 complexion, this shows up as a pinky brown with a slight hint of shimmer.
This is definitely a staple in my makeup bag. Now, I wish it would only fit in my m/u bag-not that I'm complaining now, hehehe.

Great deep-neutral spice color. I use it a lot to fill in for a darker lip or to line. Can't beat the price. It is dry (did someone mention a new formulation? I'll give it a try), and I wish there was an automatic pencil version (I don't like traditional pencils, hate the sharpening and the jagged wood points near my lips - wierd, I know), but I'll repurchase again and again and keep as a HG liner.

Anybody know what Rene Zellweiger uses, BTW? I have the same coloring, love the look she gets, don't know what it is.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Not Sure

Before applying my lipstick, I filled in my lips with this l/l, saw myself in the mirror and immediately checked my pulse. I was still alive, I just looked dead. Not only that, but I could instantly feel this stuff sucking the moisture right out of my lips. I nearly broke half the bottles on my vanity reaching for the makeup remover. I could not get this stuff off fast enough. I'm so glad I didn't blow a lot of cash on this. It's the most unflattering product I've ever put on my face.

This is a pretty bold shade for someone super pale like me, but it was really pretty for a night out look, I lined and then filled my lips with it and then put a gloss over top and it was a really gorgeous look, def. a good buy for the cheap price and I will try other shades for a more everyday look for me.

Popular Lip Liners