April 19, 2014 | 1839 users online

image 0image 1image 2

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2004 4:59:00 PM More reviews by Crispyhexagon

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a pretty bold shade for someone super pale like me, but it was really pretty for a night out look, I lined and then filled my lips with it and then put a gloss over top and it was a really gorgeous look, def. a good buy for the cheap price and I will try other shades for a more everyday look for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/1/2004 9:04:00 AM More reviews by sugarmartini

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I've been reading all the raves about this lip liner for ages! Instyle always recommends it and a lot of stars claim to love it so the minute I saw it, I bought 2 right away. The texture is a bit dry but the color is really beautiful, a lot of the reviewers say it's rose or like spice, and I agree. No matter what your undertone I'm sure it works well. I'm a Lola (Lovely Latina) and my mom is really light and it looks great either way. I think this is one of those shades that works extremely well alone, but if you're not into the Renee Zellwegger (just lipliner matte) look, dab some lip balm or clear gloss over it and it can compete with any high end lip gloss or lipstick out there.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/29/2003 2:31:00 AM More reviews by marcanthony

My favorite lip liner of all time! The texture is kind of dry and crumbly, but I always use balm, gloss or lipstick over it, so that doesn't matter. The color is absolutely incredible too.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/27/2003 2:04:00 AM More reviews by pelirroja77

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I agree with many of the reviewers, this is a lovely shade and very versatil BUT the pencil turns out to be sooooo hard and crumbly. I bought this lipliner 3 times because I thought I got bad ones, but it wasn't the case, awful quality :( too sad, I really wanted to love it. Instead of this, I highly recommend Jordana and NYC for smooth, cheap & beautiful lipliners.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/26/2003 4:51:00 AM More reviews by Bonnie2842

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is a pretty color, but its just too dry for me. I can't use it without a lip balm underneath, which makes my lipsticks slide off when I try to apply it! But used by itself, (over lip balm), it's a natural color for me.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/21/2003 11:47:00 PM More reviews by chedoux

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This is a wonderful spice/rose shade; it definitely picks up my face. When I use this, I often don't want to cover it with l/s, because it's such a pretty shade on it's own. I was surprised it even showed up against my honey (HHH) skin; it's very YLBB. Have already repurchased, and will continue to do so.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/25/2003 9:18:00 PM More reviews by autumn95

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

This is a great super cheap nude spice liner. Can't beat the price!

2005 no longer using. I just don't use any lip lining pencil. continued >>

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/20/2003 8:28:00 PM More reviews by tristitia

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

It depends on what you like in a lipliner, of course... This is not so smooth, but I like that, actually - It doesn't go on as soft and thick as other smoother lipliners, which I find really changes the color and texture of any l/s or l/g that you apply over them. But it isn't so hard that it hurts to use, either.
This is a very natural color for me, but my lips are pretty heavily pigmented... It's also a little shimmery. It is very pretty with only a clear gloss on top - and again, it doesn't mix up with gloss like other liners and create a goopy mess. My only complaint is that you get TOO much product for your $1 - the pencils are too long to tuck into your mu bag...

rated 4 of 5 on 11/14/2003 10:11:00 PM More reviews by Zandiland710

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

This is an awesome lip liner. You can't find better color. It works for anybody. I only gave it a 4 because sometimes it can be touchy to apply because it just doesn't want to color, but you just have to heat it up a little bit by rubbing it between your fingers. This is only a buck. All in all, this is the best lip liner on the market.
UPDATE: Now that I'm an adult, I prefer a softer lipline so I go with 664 instead of 666.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/12/2003 11:59:00 PM More reviews by honeybearkitty

Great color, goes on smoothly, stays put, AND only $1! Will definitely repurchase!!!