July 28, 2014 | 2053 users online

Liquid - Cover Girl - Clean Makeup Oil Control

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 on 3/1/2008 10:12:00 PM More reviews by naomimyhomie

This is a liquid foundation, but it actually dried my skin out! haha, but with a little extra mousturizer, that was taken care of. I like the color match I get from their lightest shade &the coverage &lasting power is very good. My only gripe is that it doesn't come in a pump bottle. Plus, I wish it would leave a bit more radiant finish.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/23/2008 12:15:00 AM More reviews by ilaughhard

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have oily, acne-prone skin, with yellow undertones. I ran out of my usual Clinique Superfit, and picked this up as a temporary foundation. The color match was satisfactory, but I could tell the formula was pinkish. This product is VERY STREAKY and hard to blend. It is sheer, not good if you have oily skin. The smell is kind of gross. Worst of all, it made me break out! I would not recommend this product, and I will not re-purchase it.

rated 3 of 5 on 2/15/2008 5:59:00 PM More reviews by kcappella

I tried this foundation out in 525 Buff Beige, seeking oil control makeup, seeing how I have very oily skin and am very prone to acne.

It does feel clean and sort of smooths out my complexion, but isn't amazing.

The packaging is meager at best; it starts to become hard to scoop out the foundation after just a few weeks.

Well, all I can say is, what do you expect at this price?

I have definitely learned my lesson. Next time I'm buying more expensive, high quality foundation.

Much love,

K

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/9/2008 12:54:00 PM More reviews by BRANDI7013

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I went to the store looking for the regular cover girl 'clean' makeup and not the oil control. However, even the lightest shade of the others did not compare to the light of this one. So, I ended up getting it. I love it! The coverage is amazing and the color is just right! I only have one complaint- you can get it out of the damn bottle! :( The only way to get it out is to use your fingers! Oh well- I will still buy again!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2008 8:31:00 PM More reviews by LaurentEsq

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Green

This is the lightest d/s foundation I could find. Actually, I was prepared to buy higher end, and couldn't find anything to match my skin tone. Finally, I picked up a bottle of this in Ivory thinking it couldn't hurt to try. Paydirt. The color is perfect, the coverage is good, and it doesn't break my skin out at all. I've already bought this again and will continue to do so.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/30/2008 8:59:00 AM More reviews by butrflysings01

I have been using this product for over a year.
I used to use a CG foundation that had spf and was oil free but they disc. it so I switched.
This product has great coverage-the trick is to apply it with the fingers instead of the sponge. I set it with CG simply powder.
I use creamy natural in both. It does get a little shiny at the end of the day, but I have combination skin, so that usually happens..I just blot and re-apply the powder.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/14/2007 12:01:00 PM More reviews by krackatoa

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

i really love this product! i don't know why it got such bad reviews! it balances out my skin and controls the shine. it doesn't break me out and it is really cheap! it also doesn't feel heavy on the face.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/2/2007 9:48:00 AM More reviews by emmibabyy

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Grey

This is the liquid makeup i have been normally using everyday for the past couple monthes. Everyone has been telling me to stop wearing so much makeup and that I look too cakey. I decided to switch to sheer cover. my mom uses it and says its wonderful. this stuff is okay. the oil control doesnt really control oil any better then the normal clean makeup, it just doesnt sting when you put it on.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/26/2007 1:14:00 AM More reviews by silverwhispers

The only thing this product did for me was break me out and gave my skin a cakey look. I remember using this throughout high school (not thinking twice), and now that I look back at it..it makes me cringe at the thought that I actually put this stuff on my face! I won't be repurchasing this again, nor would I ever recommend it to anyone.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/24/2007 1:07:00 PM More reviews by lotsapink

This is the sort of starter makeup you get when you're a teenager and your mom finally lets you start wearing the stuff. The problem is, this stuff caused me so many skin problems growing up that it nearly turned me off of wearing makeup all together. I've learned my lesson, and now I stay away from cheap foundation. Did not like this stuff.