September 21, 2014 | 1901 users online

Lipstick - MAC - Frost - Angel

rated 4 of 5 on 3/19/2010 12:32:00 PM More reviews by lippiefreak

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

This colour is really a great nude for me. It covers my pigmented lips and gives a very soft look. but im not too fond of the frostiness(just my personal preference) i think next time i will pick up creme cup.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by AJT711

a creamy pretty pink shade that looks great with a Smokey eye. Not drying at all and works very well if you apply MACS’ lip conditioner under it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2010 10:05:00 AM More reviews by icosmeticRN

I love this lipstick! I have the same skin tone and black hair as Kim Kardashian, so I know that whatever makeup compliments her, will do the same for me and boy was I right!! This lipstick looks great on me, I like how it looks on its own or I pair it up with fashion scoop cemesheen glass or kors bermuda lipgloss and it looks great!!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/14/2010 10:48:00 PM More reviews by cheersammy23

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I had this lipstick for a few weeks, and wore it to work and nights out. I first bought it because I fell in love with Kim K's makeup, and once I heard she wore this I immediately put it on my wish list, but my experience wasn't as great as I thought it would be. This lipstick isn't just a pop on lipstick. I had to certainly pay attention to the application process, exfoliating, priming, moistening my lips was a must, then a layer of lip liner, then angel. It looked okay. I understand the point is to be a nude look, but it was kind of pointless. The color washed me out, but I didn't take lippies off for that, it's because the effect didn't last. It's like it sucked the moisture out of my lips, and just decided to gather in my fine lines (by the way, fine lines don't exist when I'm not wearing angel) Like my lips, but worse. It certainly wasn't reliable. and I felt annoyed when I looked at myself in my compact and my lip were all blotchy, without eating, drinking, or kissing. Total bummer. I do like MAC, and I wanted to love MAC, but after these past few months of experimenting (sorry for rambling) I'm starting to realize there shouldn't be customer loyalty sometimes. Anyways, I gave it two lippies because I love the smell, and the lipstick just glided on at first, and because I love MAC chic black packaging.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/13/2010 5:29:00 PM More reviews by BrownEyedBeauty1

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this lipstick! After hearing that Kim Kardashian wears it I had to purchase it! Its a gorgeous nude colour which looks great on its own or paired with a gloss. I absolutely love using this with Nars' turkish delight lipgloss its the perfect nude lip!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/10/2010 2:41:00 PM More reviews by nidsters19

My fave MAC lipstick. I can wear it under fleurabundance or alone and it's the perfect nude pink for wild eyes or daytime since it doesn't make you look like concealer lips.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 8:07:00 PM More reviews by Sheng315

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

One of my favorites next to Creme d'Nude and Myth...perfect for NC30, I think! Love it! <3

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2010 1:47:00 AM More reviews by Hemiller9181

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I did the whole kim k lip look on my blog (I guess I'll have to post a pic on here or something). Looove it. It looks good on everyone.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/7/2010 1:37:00 AM More reviews by sugarblast918

Angel lipstick by MAC is a pretty shade that I got from Back-to-MAC. It looked great in the MAC store but once I saw it in natural light I noticed it washed me out. After wearing it days later, my thoughts didn't change. I am a C3, sometimes C2 in MAC studio fix. Unless I have foundation, blush, and concealer on, this doesn't look that great on me. Some will find this shade perfect. It really all depends on your skintone.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/5/2010 9:50:00 AM More reviews by Hevz555

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Got this on back to mac and it is ok but not my favourite lipstick. It washes me out more than creme d nude does! It is ok with a nice gloss over it but I won't purchase it again.