April 21, 2014 | 1199 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2013 6:38:00 PM More reviews by TorieButterfly

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I heard a lot about BB Creams and how good they were for your skin, so I decided to jump on the bandwagon and try them out. Well, this one didn't do anything for me. My skin is oily, sensitive, and acne-prone. All this did was make me look like an oil-slick and break out. I will say that it did disguise my imperfections a little bit, but they were still a bit noticeable. If you have dry skin, then I believe this would be a great buy. I hope this helped someone.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by asantibk

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I'm a person with oily combination skin (depending on the weather and my location, as I'm back and forth from Miami to NY) and in both location I must admit this item is garbage. In Miami I notice it gives me a oily glossy look on my face. In NY my faced had dry patches and in both locations it made me look orange, and felt heavy on my face. I tried to use it as a primer and it stilled failed. It gave me an oily feel to my skin and breakoutst. I even notice that when putting the product on it gave me a slight sting until it dried up. Just recently I noticed the product was coming out real dark from the bottle so I just throw it away. I think about 40% was still in the bottle which is proof I tried to use it up but I wasn't happy with it. This was the first and only BB cream I tried and won't be trying anymore. I prefer good old fashion foundation and powder.

rated 2 of 5 on 6/24/2013 3:53:00 PM More reviews by bethanyj3

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have not liked this BB cream since the day I purchased it. It does not provide any coverage on my face. I know it's not suppose to be very much coverage, but I don't see any change in appearance when I use this cream. Now, I just use it for the sunscreen feature!

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2013 4:38:00 AM More reviews by danski1986

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Grey

This is ideal if you are looking for a little pick me up for your skin. It doesn't leave my t-zone shiny as it is so light, but it is almost a sheer coverage so not so good if you have less than perfect skin.

What I love about this is that it has a SPF 30 so I wear it everyday instead of a moisturiser then cover up any blemishes with an oil free foundation. It hasn't clogged my pores or caused any break outs so I'd be happy to repurchase.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/24/2013 2:57:00 AM More reviews by blue_butterfly87

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I had tried a few BB creams before buying this one, but they were all thicker than I wanted (more like foundation). This is more like the tinted moisturizer consistency I was looking for. It gives a light to medium coverage for days when I want to even out my skin tone without putting on makeup. I'm not sure why people are buying BB cream and expecting full coverage. It does exactly what I thought it would...if you want more coverage, put on a second layer. It is also unscented, which I like.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/24/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by laladerk

Absolutely the worst product I have purchased in a while! Very sheer, does not cover anything... Evens out the skin tone maybe a little bit. The worst part is that it made my skin oily and sticky after an hour of wearing it, I seriously could not wait to get home to wash it off. Tried it twice, threw it out after.
My go to BB cream is from Smashbox, it being insanely expensive, I wanted to find an everyday, drug store alternative for work. Well the only one that kind of came close was Revlon Photoready BB cream and even that one is far from perfect..

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/24/2013 12:01:00 AM More reviews by xxhna

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

No fuss packaging. Easy to dispense. Portable. Not messy.

The first time I bought this, I thought it was worse than a sheer TM. But for some reason, now that it's summer, my skin is loving this. It goes on with light coverage. It is perfect for days when you have errands, or even work, etc. I apply at least a tablespoon of this product so I can get the proper spf benefits. (I don't glop it on all at once. I work in the product little by little in sections. Doesn't take long tbh.) I give it a minute after application and my skin feels nice and looks even better. I want to say this almost blurs my blemishes and dark spots. I put powder on my t zone, otherwise the staying power is at least several hours. I have not experienced any breakouts.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/22/2013 5:11:00 PM More reviews by TrinaBee

I just bought this yesterday and am wearing it today in shade light/medium. I was wanting a light foundation to even out my skin tone in the summer time. So this goes on really smoothly and a little goes a long way. I used about a pearl sized amount. And I dusted on some transparent matte powder just because my skin gets oily by the end of the day. I was hoping for a weightless feel and this didn't exactly deliver that. But I still really like it, coverage is light but it blurs imperfections. And in the summer I would rather have less than flawless looking skin than wear a heavy foundation. The SPF amount is great and this provides just a nice natural fresh look. I think this is very flattering in summer, but would probably only wear this in summer time :) Also face does look a bit shiny with wear but not oily. Will wear this all summer until I can afford the tarte bb cream ^_^ It's also very moisturizing and I need this as I have dry skin. Most foundations dry out my skin and this doesn't seem to do this. This probably would not work for someone with very oily skin or a lot of acne as it doesn't cover that.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/22/2013 3:58:00 PM More reviews by joyevery

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The color matched my skin perfectly and I liked how it gave me a pretty glow, but it turned my skin into an oil slick. Within an hour I was itching to run to the bathroom and wash my face. Wearing it all day was absolute torture. I tried to pair it with a little powder, but it still left my face too oily to deal with.

rated 1 of 5 on 6/21/2013 7:30:00 PM More reviews by jspnx

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This goes on pale (thanks to the titanium dioxide I presume) and then just gets more orangey as the day goes on. Otherwise kinda similar to my favorite TM (Neutrogena Healthy Skin Enhancer) but with slightly less coverage and more matte, which is not great as it emphasizes fine lines a bit. But really the orange color is the dealbreaker.