October 30, 2014 | 1765 users online

BB Cream - Maybelline - Dream Fresh 8-in-1 BB Cream

rated 5 of 5 on 8/13/2013 11:01:00 PM More reviews by castlemania

I've only tried two BB creams before. The last one I used was by Lloreal and for whatever reason they put these micro beads in their product which in my opinion is what made my skin look super blotchy. The beads felt like they were scratching my face and well my skin looked terrible with it on!

Maybelline's product is not only very inexpensive compared to most but it also applies like a very thin moisturizer! I love it. It's like I'm not even wearing anything and yet I have this great glow. It gets rid of blemishes. I mean it's just a great product. Also it has SPF in it!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/13/2013 8:13:00 PM More reviews by went2fast

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I had heard lots of mixed reviews about this BB Cream. Some say its great but others say its the worst BB Cream they've ever tried. I personally feel neutral about this product. Being used to the coverage of foundation, I had a hard time deciding how much BB Cream I would need to apply to get the same effect. This BB Cream isn't very pigmented, but its great for a natural look or a "no makeup makeup" look. I also like the fact that the BB Cream is oil free, considering most liquid foundations are not. This is really good if you have oily skin.

I wore this BB Cream out today with a light layer of Mac Studio fix pressed powder foundation and a Body Shop base underneath. In a span of about 8 hours or so, I had to do about 2 touch ups with oil blotting sheets and another layer of powder for the second touch up. (My skin is oily anyways, so I would have to do these touch ups even if I was using foundation.)

rated 4 of 5 on 8/13/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by ggalie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have the Dream Fresh for oily skin in medium. I am Caucasian with olive toned skin and have a light natural summer tan. This matches my skin tone PERFECTLY. Good application (I use a brush) and looks very natural. Lasts well. Sometimes I notice I get oily throughout the day, nothing blotting sheets won't fix. Quality of my skin has improved. I live in Asia and have used multiple BBs, this tops them all.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/12/2013 2:35:00 PM More reviews by Natalka1999

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Green

The coverage of this BB cream is terrible, if you have oily skin with acne and/or blemishes this wont do anything, even when set with a lot of powder the BB cream will be melted off your face by 3-4 hours even in the winter. I have used this BB cream for 10 months and it has made my face feel very cakey even though it is a very light formula. It does "correct" your skin tone a bit, but the color selection isn't that great. The packaging is cute, but I would not repurchase this product.

rated 1 of 5 on 8/12/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by MaryFay

At first I liked this - it gave my skin a nice light coverage and looked quite healthy. However, after wearing it for a few hours it started to make the sensitive skin under my eyes itchy! I won't wear this again.

UPDATE:

My face continued to get itchier all over so I washed it with cold water at work to try and remove the cream, but it continued to get worse. This morning I woke up and my face was swollen all over, especially around my eyes. It's very itchy and painful and I've had to take a day off work. I've taken antihistamines and I'm really hoping the swelling will go down soon. It was definitely this product because I didn't apply anything else to my face yesterday. Very disappointed. I have moderately sensitive skin but have never reacted to anything like this before.

This obviously isn't the cream for me, and I've now down some research and found that this has happened to other people. It's not a great product anyway, but if you are keen to use it, please spot test it first! Feeling very miserable :(

rated 1 of 5 on 8/11/2013 11:53:00 PM More reviews by AcfalleKaya

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This product broke me out every chance I gave it, the color selection isn't to broad so it's hard to choose something for my biracial, yellow-undertoned skin. Definitely will not be repurchasing this

rated 3 of 5 on 8/10/2013 11:25:00 PM More reviews by fionamills123

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought the product because I was interested in trying a BB cream. I don't have bad acne but I have a few pimples here and there. It didn't really cover them at all but it's a nice product to hide a bit of redness if you have any and it's nice to wear in the summer. I wouldn't buy it again but It wasn't a bad product.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/10/2013 7:10:00 PM More reviews by vlogandbeauty

I absolutely love this product. The color matches my skin perfectly and the packaging its in makes it so easy to get out, i just overall love this product.

rated 3 of 5 on 8/7/2013 7:52:00 PM More reviews by prettyinpink32

I love the packaging and look of this product. That actual BB cream is another story. I like how sheer and lightweight it feels on the skin, but it is too dewy and doesn't last. I like a matte finish and little powder use, which this product doesn't exactly follow. I apply it in the morning and when I remove my makeup at night it seems there is pretty much nothing left to remove, so to say the least it doesn't last. I also do think it clogs my pores. If I use it a few days in a row, I find my skin feels clogged up. Okay product, I will stick to my other BB cream most days. I really wish it worked for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/7/2013 3:42:00 PM More reviews by willcaro

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Oily, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This product just didn't turn out to be the perfect match for me. I have super oily skin and the hydrating properties of this particular BB Cream just made me even more oily. I did however love the color match but overall, I wasn't that impressed with this. It's light coverage and natural, which is the look I typically go for, but after a few months of being properly stored, it separated and I can't even accurately describe what it looked like when it came out of the tube. It had some type of marble effect and I tossed it. I am fairly tan and purchased the Medium/Deep shade and on me, it tends to get darker as it oxidizes, which was disappointment after using bronzer to contour. I just ended up looking like a muddy mess. I would say, if you have dry skin and want to just wear it alone, then give it a shot. If you're like me and have oily skin, definitely skip it.